Mouse Bk. 04 Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She immediately dropped to her knees before Michael, making certain that Melanie had a good view of the action. She stretched her arms out toward Michael's shoulders, laying their length across his chest. Mouse flipped her hair once across his cock, then nuzzled it with her face, letting out a low hum of satisfaction.

Eyes closed, her mouth searched for his cock as her nails clawed, not too gently, drawing back down his chest, abdomen and thighs, then further down toward her own hips. She knew part of the kind of show Melanie needed, so she quickly found her own warm pussy, rubbing both hands against herself while simultaneously taking his cock in her mouth.

Michael drew in a loud breath. It was as nice a touch as she could have scripted, if she could have scripted it. She had no idea how this was going to go. She wished now that she'd called him from the bar and warned him. Then again, she doubted he could pull it off if he knew. Maybe this was better, after all.

She wanted to give Melanie a lot of time to admire their brother's cock, to see exactly how big and thick and hard it was, just as she'd described. It wasn't that big, it wasn't a "porno cock". It was just nice, a little bigger than most, definitely thicker than most. Mouse liked that part, the best. And it got very, very hard.

Melanie wouldn't be able to feel how hot it was, the burning heat of it, but Mouse figured she'd made that part clear enough in her descriptions at the bar. It amazed her that a graphic description of her brother's cock had been what really got Melanie going, what broke through her defenses and overcame her hesitation. That and the lesbian undertones.

So, those were her aces. Nice cock and lesbian fantasies. That was a good opening hand to bet with.

To help the show, she didn't lower her mouth onto him much, or as much or as soon as she wanted. She did it a bit, just to show Melanie that she could, to show her that she could take a cock as big as Michael's fully into her mouth and throat down to the base. That was one small bit of sibling rivalry she allowed herself.

Mouse did it a few times because both she and Michael loved it, and to show off. But mostly she spent her time licking and kissing the sides and the head, letting the cock flop against her face, letting Melanie get a good look, and posing for what she imagined were great porno shots, all for Melanie.

Doing so had allowed a large bead of pre-cum to gather at the tip of his cock head. It glistened, inviting and delicious. It was, she imagined, just like the drop she'd unexpectedly smeared the first night she had held his cock in her hands, when she'd been at first too scared and timorous to look down at it. Her tongue flicked at it greedily now, then moved all over and about his cock head, taking up as much pre-cum as she could find. He stiffened further under her hungry attack.

All the while Mouse played with herself, sometimes lifting her fingers up, glistening with her own cum, to moisten and stroke Michael's cock. Once she straightened up while he was watching her, as if putting on a show for him, not Melanie. She lowered both hands to her cunt, squeezing her tits between her arms to push them out, making them appear larger, with her erect nipples jutting forward like two miniature cocks themselves.

She drove her fingers into her wet cunt, pushing her ass backward invitingly, then took them out to squeeze her tits in her own gleaming hands, pinching the nipples and rubbing her cum first around one, then the other, then sucking it from a single finger, all the way to the third knuckle. Once finished, she fell forward again to rapidly swallow his cock to the hilt, ramming it once into the back of her own throat, before rising to mount him.

Mouse made a show of that, too. She deftly climbed up to straddle him, balancing on the balls of her feet with her legs and cunt spread wide. But she hovered there, with her steaming pussy just above his cock, now standing straight in the air like a mountain reaching up into gathering storm clouds.

First she lowered herself without letting him in, his shaft instead sliding along the wet crease of her slit, rubbing her clit deliciously in a long, lingering stroke. She slid quickly back the way she had come, and repeated this several time, allowing herself a loud, girlish squeal of sinful approval. She thought she saw Melanie start at the sound. Michael responded with a growl.

"Stop teasing, Mouse. I need you now," he demanded.

Another nice touch, Mouse thought. He's good at this.

Of course he is, she answered herself. That's why she does it, that's why she fucks her brother, and that's why she's making Melanie watch, so she'll know it, too. His cock felt so good against the wet lips of her cunt.

Mouse raised herself up, then very slowly lowered herself onto him, feeling every precious inch of him fill her with solid fire. She was sure that Melanie was amazed and entranced at the sight of tiny little Mouse taking such a large cock all the way inside her in one slow, long, agonizing descent. Mouse let a constant, teasing squeal stream from her mouth as she did so, letting it carry on long after he was inside her, letting it trail into the scream she felt coursing through her.

Then she rode him. Slowly, carefully, and in control, she rode him. She reached forward, beckoning him to take her hands. He instinctively raised his own to grasp hers. Their fingers interlocked in the air between them. She used his contact for balance as she raised herself up, then fell back onto him, arching her back a bit, twisting to one side or the other, moving his cock inside her however she wished.

This part, this position, was always all about her. It let her use his cock like a toy, guiding it to whatever spots she chose, scratching any itch she felt, filling her when she needed it, and sliding outward to tug and rub her clit when she wanted. It was a constant inner battle for Mouse, the need to have it inside her, filling her, stretching her mercilessly, balanced against the desire for the friction and the tug and the rub and the pull on her clit that made her tingle and itch and burn to go faster, and eager to be filled again.

"Oh, my little sister Mouse!" Michael blurted out suddenly, thrusting up with his hips hard enough to throw her a few inches into the air. Her breasts lifted and fell deliciously, bobbing with a motion of their own. Then, after she landed, her breasts fluttered still a bit more, like a butterfly's wings after alighting on a flower.

What was he doing, Mouse thought in a distracted panic. Michael never started their incest-talk this quickly. She did. It was too soon! She'd purposely kept away from their usual dialogue of dirty, brother-sister sex teases. She couldn't afford to shock Melanie sober before she'd lured her completely into the experience.

Melanie had to be drunk. Mouse hoped the bottle left in her hands was constantly, unconsciously finding it's way to her lips, a poor substitute for the cock she was watching her sister take. If their big sister sobered up, she was going to hear his dirty pleas and tell herself it was gross. Ewwww, in her words. She'd talk herself back into the whole "incest is disgusting" frame of mind, and it would all be wasted, or even worse than before.

She had to begin playing with the idea herself, Mouse knew. When they got there, when she and Michael came together, Melanie had to be imagining herself in Mouse's place, wishing she were riding her own brother. That was something Mouse couldn't be sure of, that Melanie, left alone, half drunk, would let herself go, would forget that she was now a part of things, or that there were important, life-altering issues involved.

Melanie would have to forget she was trying to be in control, and instead get lost in her siblings' lovemaking, and in her own voyeuristic participation in it. And most of all, she had to get lost in the idea that incest, that fucking their brother, might be disgusting, it might be wrong, but it might be fun. It might be wicked, nasty, amazing fun.

If Melanie felt that, if she began to war with herself over that desire, then Mouse and Michael had won.

Mouse leaned forward, so she could purposely and painfully jerk threads of Michael's chest hairs one after another in a torturous march toward his neck. She slid slowly forward, dropping onto her knees, pressing her nipples into his chest, to kiss him quickly, once. A tight lipped smile pushed itself into his lips, then he opened them to say something more. Mouse lunged at the opening, ramming her tongue in and tangling his into silence.

They kissed like that for a while, so intensely that their bodies, their mix of cock in cunt, became secondary, almost forgotten. They fucked each other with their mouths and tongues, as if teaching the cunt and the cock how it should be done.

Eventually the cock, or the cunt, regained control. Waves of sensations in her hips began to take Mouse out of herself, out of the moment, and into a dizzying, animal heat. This was where it got good. This was it.

"Oh, Michael," she squealed, pushing herself upright.

She arched her back, excited tits lancing up at the ceiling. She leaned as far back as she could, thrusting the curve of her ass backward while forcing the opening of her cunt down onto him, balancing her hands behind her on his thighs, trying to drive his cock as deeply into her as humanly possible. The lips of her cunt pressed firmly against the very base of is cock. He was as deeply inside her as she could manage. Her eyes flew wide open with the sensation, then squeezed shut.

She relaxed her back, unable to bear the agonizing pleasure for long, letting her brother's cock out just a bit. Then she arched again, even further, thrusting the wicked points of her erect nipples out into the air above Michael, and then, when she could take no more, she relaxed again. Again. Again, again.

Each time she felt her brother's cock pressing more deeply into her, tickling the deepest, sweetest recess of the insides of her hot cunt, a place no other man had ever reached, teasing and tormenting her in the most pleasurable way imaginable. Her body, her awareness, it all shrunk down to that one tiny spot, the spot where his cock pressed far into her, it's very tip, in the deepest, deepest part of her Mouse hole. A sudden shudder took her, the beginnings of a marvelous ending. Her eyes snapped open.

"Oh, Michael," she growled. "Sweet, fucking, brother Michael." His strong hands squeezed her thighs at the sound of his favorite words.

"Fuck your pretty incestuous whore, Michael," she pleaded, her voice a breathy, rising soprano, a little girl's voice on a woman's body. "Fuck your little incestuous sister whore. Make her take all of your thick, big brother cock. Make me take it, Michael. Make me love it," she continued, her voice getting deeper, more throaty.

"I love you, Mouse" was Michael's simple reply. Another great touch for Melanie, a small, almost forgotten corner of Mouse's mind admitted.

"You love my cunt, Michael. You love filling your sweet sister's cunt!" she scolded, tossing her head around, her hair flying, letting her body begin to fly wildly, too. She felt his cock touching her everywhere, inside her, left, right, front, in, in deep. Waves of painful delight started pulsing from her clit, shooting through her.

"Oh, Michaelbrothermichaelbrothermichael. Oh, god, you incestuous fucking brother sister fucking delicious monster brother cock..." The stream of words was like none she'd ever spouted. It wasn't purposeful, it wasn't at all for Melanie. If she'd been in control, she would have toned it way down, for Melanie. In fact, later Mouse would lie awake, thinking it was probably way over the top, and wondering where it all had come from.

But it was how she felt tonight. Their orgasms brought ultimate honesty to their lovemaking, and this was their relationship coming out in one exploding collage of incestuous words, with an audience finally in attendance to witness it.

And suddenly, Melanie was standing there.

She'd left her hiding spot in the kitchen, bottle in one hand, the other fingering the necklace at her breasts, or perhaps fingering her breasts around the necklace. She just stood there, behind Michael, staring at them, mouth half open, watching them fuck, close up. The surprise and confusion must have shown on Mouse's face, because Michael tipped his head back and looked, suddenly seeing her hovering almost directly over him.

"Shit!"

Mouse felt his body tense as he cried out, but she kept riding him, uninterrupted, pulling him into her with the muscles of her cunt, clenching tightly, all the while with her eyes locked on Melanie's. Michael's eyes darted back and forth between the two, confused and shocked into silence.

Mouse smiled as she closed her eyes, appearing to be lost again in their incestuous act.

"Your cock is so good, Michael. Your cock feels so good inside me. Don't stop. Fuck your little sister, Michael. Fuck me good."

Michael listened to the words, and then instinctively looked to Melanie to see her reaction.

Melanie's face was unreadable. It might have been a drunken stupor, or she could have been holding back horror. She could have been lost herself in a strange couple-plus-one incestuous passion. Mouse couldn't tell.

Melanie stood watching them for a while, as Mouse continued the show, rubbing Michael's chest, pulling his hand to her breast, making him squeeze and pinch the nipple, moaning and talking and writhing and sweating. She kept up a soft but unending staccato of dirty and incestuous words. "Fuck." "Brother." "Cock." "Sister." "Cunt." "Whore." "Cum." "Slut."

"Incest."

Melanie continued to watch it all in silence. Her only action, the only indication of approval she gave, was to side step over to the couch and lower herself into it, thighs and knees pressed tightly together, never taking her eyes off of them. She took another swig from the bottle, holding the liquor in her mouth without swallowing it, then unconsciously returned her hand to finger her pendant and the flesh it rested against.

"Come inside me, Michael," Mouse demanded. "Let Melanie see how you come inside me."

The shock of seeing Melanie had taken the edge off Michael. It had brought him away from the brink of orgasm, so he wasn't going to come right away. In some ways, it was amazing that he still had an erection.

"I told you to come, Michael," Mouse urged, gyrating over him in a way that she knew offered a great combination of sensation and imagery for her lover and their spectator, both.

"Come inside your sister, Michael," she ordered.

"Let Melanie see you come into your sister," she squealed. This brought him back, excited him, knowing that big sister was willingly watching him fuck little sister, and knowing that little sister wanted his seed.

"Let her see you come. Let her see you make us both come," she begged, her voice a rising soprano.

His thrusts were harder now. They had regained their energy. He was back on the edge.

"Come on, Michael," Mouse breathed. "It's time to come in me. It's time to come. It's time for your big sister to see her little sister dripping with their brother's cum."

He arched his back violently, lifting his own ass off the recliner, lifting Mouse high. He held her there, up in the air, skewered on his cock, held up with his dick deep, deep inside her, and his cum pumping violently into her in wave after pounding wave.

"Yes, Michael!" Mouse was laughing. "Yes, yes, please, yes, please."

Mouse giggled some more as Michael finally relaxed his back. She fell onto him, laughing, with the words "yes, yes, like that, just like that" fading into whispers. She stopped talking to plant a rain of feather kisses all over his chest and face.

Michael's eyes were closed, lost in the moment, lost in a mind numbing orgasm. They shot open as his brain started working again, screaming at him to consider the situation. His head rolled to the side, looking at Melanie. Mouse turned to look with him, but where he was frightened she was calm, sated and ready to take whatever was coming. She'd played her hand to the end, enjoyed the game thoroughly, and waited to see who had won.

And there Melanie sat, slouched on the couch, bottle in hand. Her eyes were half closed in a stupor. Her teeth held her lower lip in a hard, restraining bite. Neither Mouse nor Michael could tell if she was more drunk with liquor or passion, but she was breathing heavily.

Melanie brought both hands to her face, rubbing them upward to cover her eyes and hold them shut. She drove the heels of her fists into the sockets. Then she let them slide slowly back down her face and her neck to brush the tops of her own breasts, tracing small gentle circles on the flesh just above her nipples.

Eyes still closed, Melanie whispered something neither Mouse nor Michael could hear clearly. She continued to touch herself slowly, tenderly, lost in her own thoughts.

* * *

Mouse and Michael lay there for a while, watching, recovering. Then Mouse's eyes went wide.

"She's passed out!" Mouse hissed, sitting up. She pulled herself off of her brother with a sloppy "pop" – she loved that sound, it was one of her favorites – and walked over to her big sister.

"Mouse, what's going on?" Michael whispered from deep in his throat. He was sitting up now.

Mouse leaned in to check on Melanie. Always ready to put on a show for her brother, she kept her legs straight, so her ass and cunt thrust out and up, beckoning again to Michael. This time he was in the right place to see it. She felt his cum dripping out of her, down one leg.

"She's passed out." Mouse said in inadequate explanation. "Shit. She passed out. How much did she drink?" she asked, taking the bottle and holding it up to the light.

"If that's from my kitchen, it was nearly full," Michael offered.

"Shit. Shit, shit, shit. Help me get her upstairs, we'll have to put her to bed."

"She can't sleep here, with us!!! Dan will be worried sick. And what happens when she wakes up, sober, or worse, hung over? I don't want to be here then, I'll tell you that," Michael argued.

"Yeah, I guess," Mouse agreed. "Boy would that be awkward, if we all wake up... together. I need to talk to her alone before she see's you, or us together, again. What time is it?" Mouse asked.

"Just before two. What the hell is going on?"

"Okay, okay, it's not too late," Mouse observed, ignoring his question. "Look, help me get her into the car. I'll drive her home and let Dan take her, tell him she just fell asleep on the way home, that's all."

* * *

Dan took it better than Mouse thought. She wondered if Melanie did this often. He was grateful that Mouse was sober enough to drive. "At least one of you had some sense," he said, obviously finding it hard to believe that the sensible one had been Mouse.

"Go easy on, her, Dan. Today was a rough day. Sister talk can get kind of... intense."

Dan looked at her hard, wanting to ask but knowing he couldn't.

Mouse helped him get her into bed, both of them desperately and probably unsuccessfully trying to hide the effort from his youngest son. At least he was a teenager, and could understand, but the role model was definitely not going to sit well in this house. Mouse wasn't much help, given her size compared to Melanie's, but she couldn't just drop Melanie on the doorstep and run, much as she wanted to.

Actually, she lingered partly because she was scared to leave. She had a lot of explaining to do to Michael. That might be the hardest part of this whole, long, exhausting day. Eventually, though, Melanie was put to bed and Mouse had to return to face the music.