Mouse Bk. 05 Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Rob_mDear
Rob_mDear
1,570 Followers

     Guilt

     Pain

     Betrayal

     Failure

Guilt at what she'd done. Pain that she'd caused, or would have caused, or, God help her, still might cause. Betrayal, not only to her husband, but to her brother, her sister, now her son, to her whole family. Failure as a mother and a wife and a sister and a lover, all.

Melanie started to tear the list, then stopped. She crumpled it up, walked into Doug's room, and dropped it into the waste basket near his desk.

If anyone found it, it would be no less than she deserved.

* * * * *

— From the author —

Please remember to vote or leave a comment. If you vote, please realize that anything less than a five, even a four, is a bad vote. If you have something negative to say, make it intelligent or I'll delete it. If you have a question make sure you include a way for me to contact you.

I do love to get comments, and will always reply to sentient people.

If you really liked this story, please favorite me as an author. It helps me to get more readers, and gives me a reason to keep writing.

-- Rob

Rob_mDear
Rob_mDear
1,570 Followers