Mouse Bk. 07 Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Rob_mDear
Rob_mDear
1,570 Followers

But what was she doing? What was she thinking? How many ways was this going to hurt Michael?

"Don't even fucking think it," Kate said, staring ahead as she drove.

Mouse looked at her with a cool detachment.

"You're getting cold feet," Kate said, glancing at her with a small, shy smile. "I can tell. If I can't fuck him, I'm going to fuck you, your choice. Someone is fucking me tonight. I can't take this fucking puny, boring celibate town any more."

They drove in momentary silence. When Mouse showed no sign of responding, she continued, with more frustrated emotion.

"You can't fucking dance with me all night in that tight fucking dress, kiss me like that, and then fucking just go home. It's not happening. I don't care what your issues are, you're going to make me come tonight. At least once. Maybe a lot more. I promise, I'll return the favor."

Her smile was gone, replaced with nervous, alternately demanding and pleading expressions as she cast quick glances Mouse's way, trying to gauge her reaction without taking her eyes from the dark, winding road for too long.

"I can't."

"Sure you can."

"No."

"Why not? You liked it. You've obviously done it before. You're unattached. I mean, I think you're unattached."

Mouse looked in silence out the window into the black night. Anything she said to that would be a lie of some sort, and took some measure of courage she wasn't sure she had.

"I'm unattached."

Kate paused, waiting for her to say more. When she stayed silent, Kate asked again.

"So let's do it. Come on. Why not?"

Boundaries, Mouse thought. Because of boundaries.

"Because I want to."

Kate looked at her for longer than was wise, then remembered the road, and put more attention into the road.

"You can't, because you want to?" she asked.

"Yes."

Kate continued driving.

"Fine, I'll drop you off and fuck Michael tomorrow night." Her tone was angry now. "I think I'll wear that fucking dress you've got on, too."

Mouse chewed on her lip.

* * *

Kate pulled the car into Michael's driveway. Mouse hoped to hell he didn't come to the door to greet them.

"You should," Mouse said.

Kate looked at her questioningly.

"You should go out with Michael. Don't fuck him right away. Don't you dare ever fucking hurt him, or I'll kill you."

Kate stared at her with a guardedly bland expression.

"I don't promise anything to anyone, but I do promise to be appropriately frightened of you. You strike me as someone that finds ways to get what she wants."

Mouse stared back.

"Your problem is that you don't know what it is that you want."

Mouse opened her mouth, ready to tell Kate thank you, but she didn't need a therapist. The comment was so laughable that it felt like it congealed into a solid mass in her throat. She said nothing. She swallowed, put her hand on the door and yanked it open to quickly exit the car.

She leaned back in.

"Don't hurt him. Ever."

Kate looked at her, then looked out the windshield, waiting for Mouse to close the door and let her leave.

She did. The walk from her car to Michael's front door felt like it took an hour.

* * * * *

— From the author —

Don't fret. There are two more chapters left in Mouse's story. Look for them...

Please do not give the story a bad vote because it isn't ending the way you wanted it to. If you feel that strongly about the characters then the story was well written, not poorly written, and deserves better.

If you vote, please realize that anything less than a five, even a four, is a bad vote. If you have something negative to say, make it intelligent or I'll delete it. If you have a question make sure you include a way for me to contact you.

I do love to get comments, and will always reply to sentient people.

If you really liked this story, please favorite me as an author. It helps me to get more readers, and gives me a reason to keep writing.

— Rob

Rob_mDear
Rob_mDear
1,570 Followers