Mouse Trap (Pirating Parents)

Story Info
She matured too quickly.
1.4k words
3.43
58.1k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kim was shy, quiet, and insecure. She matured quicker than most girls did, at the age of 8 she was already in a B cup. By the time she was a freshman in High School, she needed to get breast reductions (36 DD) down to a perfect 36 C. All the girls hated her, because she was an eye catcher. You just couldn’t help but look at her; you know exactly what I mean. No matter how old you were, if you were a male or female, policeman or teacher, you just stopped dead in your tracks and had to look. Model material, she was HOT and she never let it go to her head. She had a couple breakdowns, due to a complex she obtained, from people, just people in general. Spent a few months here and there in mental wards, met with many psychologists, and was prescribed, many uppers and downers. She was going through hell, all due to her appearance. She knew, nobody would ever take her serious in the real world. Everyone always tried to get into her pants. Teachers, Uncles, Psychologists, Pediatricians, Employers, Everyone!!! She was a basket case, by the time she graduated high school.

Everyone always told her that she should become a model, well, when she turned 18 she decided to give it a shot. Still living at home with Mom and Dad, trying to balance college, work, and modeling. Mom and Dad supported her 100%; of course I did too. Kim and I weren’t real close, because I had my own things going on. For example; who I was going to fuck next? Nothing, was a challenge, everything is attainable. That was my mind set, always was and always will be.

I felt that I have conquered the world, fucking everything in site, yummy mummies, pregnant women, married women, friends moms, friends sisters, etc….. I am surprised that my dick didn’t fall off. Nothing really turned me on after a while. I needed something new, something taboo, immoral. I always said, if she wasn’t my sister, I would pound that pussy so hard, you’d be able to see the tip of my cock coming out of her mouth. Then it hit me; I was going to pursue that ass. But, how can I do it without fucking her up more than she already is. I didn’t want to play with her head, because everyone does that, I don’t want her to push me away, like I said we aren’t that close to begin with.

I started to act like I was interested in her life; would randomly ask her questions about school, work, modeling and anything else I could think of. I found out she was very stressed, still seeing psychologists. She hated going, but as long as she lived under their roof she had to go. She also told me that every time she has an appointment, the doctor comes out 10 minutes before they are suppose to meet and gives her a pill to take. I found that interesting. She says she can never remember her appointments with the doctor. I had a feeling he was giving her a weak sedative and having his way with her. Which brought me to asking her about her sex life and why she never has a boyfriend. That was a touchy subject, she snapped and said it wasn’t any of my business. Oh, well.

That night, I went into the bathroom, opened the medicine cabinet. There they were bottles upon bottles of medication for Kim. I read each label, did some research on the shit she was taking. She was also taking sleeping pills. SLEEPING PILLS, that was my ticket. While, I was running scenarios through my head, I heard a banging noise came from the other side of the door. Kim, what do you want? She stated “I need to get in there so I can take my pills”. I quietly placed her pills back into the cabinet and let her in. I decided that after she took her pills I would go into her room start a conversation with her and hope she falls asleep.

Before, I went into her room; I took off my boxers and put on a pair of shorts (easy access) if I had the balls to do anything. I knocked on her door and asked if I could come in. She was still a little bitchy towards me. I noticed she was dozing off, her eyes were getting heavy. Then her phone rang, damn it, I thought, my plan is ruined. I got off her bed and headed towards the door, then she motioned to me to sit back down and mouthed she would be only a minute or two. She was wearing a big T-shirt, hair in a ponytail, and no panties. How do I know that? Well, when she got up to get the phone, her shirt rose up and I saw that beautiful golden ass. I had to try to hide my boner. It was throbbing like it never had before. I tried to hide it between my legs but it popped out of my pants. Kim saw it, but tried to play it off like she didn’t notice. Just like I didn’t notice, her wearing no panties and her nipple cutting through her shirt.

Ten minutes had past and I was also dozing off, I positioned myself across from her, she kept nudging me to stay awake. That’s when I decided I was going to fake being asleep. She tried waking me up a couple of times, I should have been nominated for an Oscar, and I put on that good of a show. She stopped attempting to wake me up after a good 15 minutes. Kim finally hung up the phone and threw a blanket over me and said to herself, if he wasn’t my brother I would whip his cock out and suck it. I wonder how it would feel in my wet, tight, pussy. My member stood at attention, ready for action. Then she said, but what if he wakes up, sighed and fell asleep. During the course of the night, Kim had kicked off her blankets and took off her T-shirt. Butt ass naked, I was in heaven, waiting patiently for the perfect opportunity. It was around mid-night, when I decided to try to move. I got up off the bed, she was out. I tried waking her up, nudging her, whispering in her ear. NOTHING………she was out.

I examined her up and down, gocking at her perfect tits. You couldn’t even notice she had a breast reduction, couldn’t even see the scars. I kept thinking to myself what if she wakes up? I finally got the courage to position her with her legs hanging off the bed, me on my knees. I threw her legs over my shoulders and started to lick. Her pussy was so tasty, so sweet, so tight. I spit in her asshole and jammed two fingers in while sucking on her clit. My cock was about to explode, then I heard someone at her door. It was DAD, followed by mom with a video camera. I can’t believe my fucking eyes. They were shocked that I was in the room, scared the hell out of both of them. Great, MOM has me on video, eating Kims pussy. DAD picked me up by my hair and said go with your mother. As I turned around there was DAD undoing his robe? He gestured out of the room and whispered shut the door behind you.

MOM took me into the room and showed me the stash of video’s they had of Kim. They were making a shit load of money she said. We wait until she falls asleep, sometimes DAD videos and I do a little lesbo action or we bring her psychologist in and he pays us to video and he fucks her. They sell the tapes to people at work, some friends, some relatives, neighbors. Now mom said, it’s time I earn my keep around the house. She told me if I wanted to live here and make a little money on the side that I would keep my mouth shut about the whole thing. How could I resist, I agreed and reached for the door. That’s when she said, “You weren’t dismissed” and whipped my ass with the dominatrix leather whip. She said get back her and eat this pussy. She put a choker around my neck and made me bark like a dog. Oh, fuck, what did I get myself into?