Mouth and Pussy Fuckers Ch. 01

Story Info
I love it, they can tell, being fucked by two men at once...
855 words
3.82
42.5k
6

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 05/03/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MindFucker
MindFucker
40 Followers

Mike and I had finished our shower and he is sitting in the dining area reading the paper, with just a towel around his waist. His friend Tony is visiting and is sitting across from him. I come up behind him and run my hands over his back and into his hair. He leans back into my hands enjoying the attention as I lean over his shoulder with my long dark hair brushing his back and body. While my lips and tongue enjoy the taste and feel of his skin, Tony is getting a full view and is looking very excited, he cannot stop sneaking a peek from behind his paper. I have noticed how sexy he is, tall with a sexy grin and gorgeous brown eyes; I love watching his reaction to what I am doing to Mike.

I lick Mike's neck up to his ear and take his earlobe into my wet mouth, sucking gently, while moving my hands over his sexy hard body. I start to lick and kiss my way across his neck and shoulders to his other ear, sucking his lobe in and bite it causing him to jerk with pleasure. I run my hands down to his belly playing with his very sex - citing body as my aroused breasts are on his back, my nipples hard, caressing him.

My pussy is wanting, throbbing,leaking my juices, as my hands seek out his cock,undoing the towel and letting it fall onto the floor, so I can hold his dick firmly in my hand. It is throbbing from my touch as I rub the tip with my thumb around and around; feeling the pre- cum start to seep. I can feel and see his cock swelling in my hand making me gasp, my breathing becoming shallow and warm in his ear. I bite on his shoulder scraping my teeth up his throat, causing him to jerk from the mixture of slight pain and pleasure. His breathing is becoming more rapid and I can feel him shiver slightly as I see him becoming harder, he is moaning from the intense intimate feelings; I can see I have his full attention. Ha!

"Mm, Honey." I whisper in his ear, - the breath from my mouth making him shiver.

Tony cannot stop watching, he is becoming aroused, I can see by the bulge in his pants. He keeps sneaking a peek from behind his newspaper, I see him licking his lips. His eyes go wide, he has his hand on his pants, rubbing his cock through the material. I give Tony a wink and lick my lips, so he takes his erect cock out of his pants and starts stroking it, I can see the pre-cum glistening on the tip. He is watching what I am doing to Mike's cock and starts stroking his own cock harder, faster, moaning while he is watching through half closed eyes.

Mike's cock is about to explode as my hand becomes more insistent. I grip his cock tighter and slow hand fuck him, caressing my hand on his cock skin, back and forth up to his balls; I can feel him shaking with his impending explosion.

"Aaah Honey, give me all that creamy fucking juice," I say as he shoots his load towards the ceiling...

I look at Tony with a gleam in my eye and a sexy smile on my cherry red wet lips. Mmm, a threesome, my pussy juicing at the thought; my imagination going wild...

Mike grabs my hands and gets out of his seat, his cock still huge and dripping cum, he forces me over the arm of the chair, lifting my skirt up and pulling the tiny transparent thong to one side, as Tony is openly wanking now. I am watching him with growing excitement as Mike forces his cock into my tight little smooth slit; he starts to thrust deeply into my now gaping pussy, while I am moaning into the arm of the chair.

"I'm going to make you lick that cum up you little cock slurper," he says while fucking me harder.

"You know you are not allowed to waste my cum," he groans loudly, as he is thrusting into me with his throbbing cock.

He spreads my arse cheeks wider with his hands, to give him deeper access, and inserts a finger into my wet arse; lubed from my pussy juices and his spunk.

"Tony, get yourself over here and just look at her pussy and arse," he calls out, as he leans forward and puts his sexy mouth near my ear.

"I know you fancy him, so you can take both of us on now, my horny little fuck slave."

I start to protest but he can see my eyes sparkling with sex-citement. Tony has his cock out, I suck it greedily into my mouth, and start playing with his balls, as I rock between them both fucking him with my mouth, while another hard cock and finger is fucking my arse and pussy.

I love it, they can tell, being fucked by two men at once...

MindFucker
MindFucker
40 Followers