Mouth and Pussy Fuckers Ch. 03

Story Info
Suspended - BDSM,Oral,Butt Plugs.
863 words
3.84
27k
5
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 05/03/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MindFucker
MindFucker
40 Followers

I quickly go to work as Tony cums all over your face, leaving his hot juices dripping onto your tits and in your hair, as I tie your arms to the wooden supports and your body to the tee piece, spreading your legs wide and securing them so you cannot move. I then attach the cabling and the electric hoist, which lifts and holds you horizontally, about a meter off the surface of the bed.

I remove your blindfold and ball gag now you are suspended, your eyes on fire with lust and the scent of your fuck juice is in the air. Your breath is ragged and still full of orgasm as you look at me.

You are totally available now and unable to do anything except take the pleasure about to be meted out to you. You realize you cannot move any part of your body except your head....

"You know I love this part of our fantasy."

You stop speaking and wail as another orgasm crashes over you from the butt plug.

"Fuck me please,oh god please fuck me," you sob.

"Don't stop fucking me you horny bastard, just fuck me, use me."

I step in front of you and push my engorged cock straight to the back of your throat; you gag and choke, but take me so deep that my balls rest on your chin, as I withdraw , you look up at me pleading.

"Fill my pussy, you bastard, and fuck me there as well."

I start to ride your mouth hard and change the butt plug to a high frequency vibration, which has you spraying your cum juice from your hot slit. You cum again and again and I swing you away from me, on the return, you aim your mouth for my cock and swallow me whole, your teeth scraping the big, purple head of my nob.

I ease out and move behind you, between your splayed legs. I take out the butt plug and lubricate it copiously before plunging it into your gaping pussy. Your orgasmic body had relaxed, with nothing inside you, but now you go rigid, as if electrified and cum immediately from the shock of the huge butt plug in your pussy, ravaging you with its deep trembling vibrations.

"I can't take it,"you gasp, as your juices spurt when I squirt lube deep into your arse and coat your most secret of entrances.

"I have not finished," I say.

First, I am going to play with you and show you how I can control you. Your tight, hard nippled breasts hang down in your suspended position,with your engorged large nipples highly prominent. I reach under you and roll one in between my thumb and forefinger. You whimper and jump with pleasure at this extra sensation being loaded onto you. I grab the other nipple, equally engorged and erect, and squeeze firmly.

Rolling your eyes into the back of your head, your hips jerk and thrust and your pussy mound is fucking the air, furiously.

"Oh my god," you say.

"Oh my god, I...I'm cumming, again!"

You burst and soak the bed below you, with a violent spurt of pussy fuck juice.

"Please god no! Please, my nipples, my nipples," you gasp.

I lean forward and place my ear next to your mouth.

"Oh, god please, my nipples feel like they are directly connected to my pussy, I can't stand it; the pleasure is too much."

"Ok, try this then," I say.

I produce two weights on thin nylon cord and attach the loop on the end to your nipples, leaving the weights swinging below. You scream, with pleasure, and your whole body bucks as you have another orgasm. The weights swing and constantly stimulate your breasts and nipples every time you breathe or move. You cry out with the aftershocks of orgasm, as my well-lubed fingers penetrate your arse.

"Good god, please not there! Don't fuck me there please."

I continue my penetration of your luscious arse, and as you feel, my fingers going in deeper you start to relax more and breathe more deeply. I pour more hot oil into your arse, this sets you off again, oil being expelled and my fingers gain more depth inside you. Your protests stop and you start to push back, you look around at me again.

"Oh god you are fucking with my mind as well as my body, so dirty you bastard so rude, Oh my god."

And the first of your anal orgasms hits you like an express train, your body rolls and heaves, every muscle is trembling as you spasm and I use the moment to turn up the butt plug in your hot pussy and insert my fourth finger in your now greedy ass.

"You fuck me like no one else," you scream.

"I want it, I want your cock."

I ask you what you want, your eyes are glazed with the shock of the orgasm you just had.

"I want your cock in my arse," you gasp.

"I want your cock in my arse, now, please, please."

"You will enjoy that soon my hot arsed little fuck toy"...

MindFucker
MindFucker
40 Followers