Moved On 04: Papa's Maintenance

Story Info
It was Friday, time for the maintenance of all three ladies.
2.3k words
4.21
13.1k
4
0

Part 6 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 06/29/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DonBrown
DonBrown
230 Followers

SMASH!!

"What are you playing at Sarah, that's the third cup today?"

"Sorry Ma-am, I was not thinking."

"Fetch the strap I'll give you something to think about then."

Ben and Tom's ears pricked up.

Cook cleared the bread making table and took the strap off Sarah.

"Well girl, you expecting me to undress you, you really are in a different place these last few days."

Sarah removed her dress.

"Knickers too dopey, and maybe as we have the boys here a bit of humility would not go amiss, so, bra too."

Both boys adjusted their cocks in their pants.

Sarah was a plumpish girl maybe 5' 8" and 140 pounds with tits the size of melons, which stuck out firm and proud from her body. No nipples of any consequence on show, well not stood out, yet.

"Bend over, tits to the table, hands gripping the other side, legs wider, SLAPPPP, I said wider girl, and you do not move a muscle until I say so."

"No Ma-am, sorry Ma-am."

"Looks like your father has already caned you lately girl, what did you do?"

It was my uncle Ma-am, I was at his house and spilt some milk."

"Quite right too, tell me girl, who else spanks you?"

Sarah took a deep breath, "Father, mother, elder sister Irene, 2 elder brothers, Bob and Jack and uncle William."

"Wow you must be a real naughty girl at home, are you?"

"Please Ma-am my sis and brothers usually spank me when they have friends round, I don't have to have been naughty."

"Hmm, anyway I see I have been very lax with you my girl, WHOOSH CRACK, so lets make up a little for it.

You'll get 10 and a message for Mr. Brown," WHOOSH CRACK

"Please no Ma-am please, I'll be a good girl and maybe if you leather me every morning it will help me concentrate."

"And a letter for your father for answering back."

This brought on the water works that and cooks last five, WWHHOOSSHH CCRRAACCKK.

The boys moved round to see cooks leather work and were very impressed.

"Stay down till I write the notes.

"Wow Ben, look at them flaps," Sarah closed her legs.

Tom poked her slit and she let out a kick, just as cook was coming out of her office. Cook opened the table draw and pulled out the wooden spoon, I told you not to move girl, legs as wide as the will go. Cook gave her 5 sharp whoops on her pussy lips, "Open means open. Corner girl."

The boys were glad they hung about, she had ridges on her tits off the rippled table and nipples big enough to hang your coat and cap on.

SLAPP, "Now take this note to Mr. Brown, he'll like as not deal with you there and then, I told him I don't need you for an hour."

Sarah burst into tears again as cook went back to the office.

"No point putting your knickers back on Sarah, Mr. Brown will soon have those down and off."

"Not only that Ben he likes tits to swing free." Hey Sarah, if I go first with your note and make some story up so you get less of a spanking will you strip for me and Ben and let us touch you up afterwards?"

She was ready to say no.

"And we will strip for you and you can play with us."

She nodded and Tom ran upstairs with her note saying it was not her but him who broke the saucer and she took the blame for him as she knew he had been beaten the day before.

Sarah composed and got to the office door just as Tom had come out and closed it.

"You had better start crying now and in distress."

"I can not juts put it on Tom."

He lead her back to the top of the back stair case,and quick as lightening lifted her dress, pulled down her knickers and have her 5 rapid slaps on top of the leathering she just got off cook, she burst into tears and Tom lead her back to the office door and knocked.

**********

It was Friday morning, not just any Friday morning but the Friday morning PaPa was going to give Abi, Lee and MaMa their well overdue maintenance.

"Abi, please may we have our breakfast in our dining room?"

"Yes, darling Lee, of course, what would you like?"

"Perhaps a slice of toast."

"Are you scared about our date with PaPa?"

"No, not scared." Lee rubbed her pussy.

"Ah, excited?"

"No, not exactly excited."

"Apprehensive maybe?"

"Do you know Abi I have no idea, maybe all of those and some more, " she rubber her pussy again, would I sound silly to say I was not in the least bit scared and if I had a chance to not go, I would not take it, I'd go. It's going to be a very special day."

"Go for a pee for goodness sake."

Lee went for a pee, she was almost bursting.

"Your such a good girl Lee." Abi kissed her forehead.

"Abi?"

"Yes my dear."

"If I am a good girl, please may I have a good girl spanking?"

"Yes my darling girl, as asked so politely it will be a very light one as we will be at PaPa's in under 2 hours."

Lee stripped just as Tom brought in the breakfast.

"So sorry Mistress Abi, I should have knocked",

"Yes you should, it will be reported to Mr. Brown."

"Oh my, yes Mistress I deserve it, sorry Mistress Lee." Tom looked gutted.

"Unless you want Mistress Lee to deal with you?"

"Yes please Mistress, and please beat me as you see fit.." Tom left the room.

"Can we wank his brains out too Abi, can we, can we?"

"Yes, of course." they both grinned

Breakfast came and went, Lee just nibbled her toast.

**********

"Ah, come in Sarah, just looking through your records and its pretty exemplary, just the odd punishment on your assessment result days. Would you like to tell me, in your own words exactly why Cook had to send you to me?"

"Yes Sir, and thank you for affording me your busy time this morning. Cook said my mind was elsewhere this morning. I accidentally broke a saucer and she took the belt to my naked bottom, and I deserved it, will pay for it, I promise."

"Don't worry about that now, I feel under the circumstances just a few reminders are needed, strip naked."

"Yes Sir, bra too Sir, will you be spanking my titties?"

"Yes and no."

She stood naked and trembling and began to cry. Mr. Brown laid her head on his shoulders.

"There, there little one, let it all out, so she did, worried about her fathers belt, she stopped.

"As you are so upset my dear, instead of going on the girls rack, I intend to spank you over my knee then you may bend over for my belt."

"Oh thank you Sir, you have always been very kind to me."

He duly spanked her, thorough but not excessive, she cried and cried.

He rubbed her bottom, it was amply sized, just like Mrs. Browns, except white.

"Stand up, he undid his belt before her eyes, she whimpered, put your hands on the desk and bend.

He was not going to belt her but did want to see her hanging tits so had no option.

He managed a feel as he mover her to a better position for his swing.

She took her 10 well and her tits swung like pendulums, wonderful.

He hugged her and she just put her dress on and left, knickers and bra in hand, "Once again so sorry to hear about your dogs accident," she cried as she left, or she would have laughed.

Ben and Tom were waiting for her and they went out into the yard to an out building.

"You have impressed me Tom and are very high in my esteem, apart from doing me, I'm all yours.

They all stripped and all sucked and nibbled every part of each others body, she managed to suck Ben but not take his full length and licked Tom from balls to tip all along his shaft.

To finish she bent over and took each cock in turn between her legs, not in her pussy, she rubbed their cock ends as they popped in and out of her legs but rubbing her bottom and clit as the boys thrust.

All sweaty and all cummed out they went their separate ways, with Sarah's parting comment to Tom, " Got to bury my dog."

She laughed all the way home and showered before handing the note to her Father.

**********

Abi and Lee put on their dressing gowns and walked hand in hand to PaPa's suite.

They took a deep breath and Abi knocked.

PaPa answered the door and kissed each one on the cheek as they came in.

Lee gasped as she saw MaMa naked in a corner her bottom glowing bright red.

"Don't worry Lee, MaMa had that spanking coming all week. Put your dressing gown on the table girls and one either side of MaMa, do you need the toilet Lee?"

MaMa and Abi answered before Lee opened her mouth, "No PaPa she is only excited PaPa?"

When all were in a line, legs slightly apart and hands on head He instructed them to turn.

He smiled at the 2 girly figures either side of the womanly figures of his young wife.

She was 5'6" and 34,c cup yet only weighed around 120 pounds.

Now ladies you are all here together let me explain proceedings.

Our gathering will me monthly now as I have opened an office in Leeds so will be home every evening going forward.

MaMa whispered to Lee, "told you there would be a speech."

3 Steps forward MaMa, He picked up His cane and walked to her side and whipped down 3 full and hard strokes across her tits.

Her hands never moved and she whimpered.

"Who does the talking unless asked?"

"You do Sir, and I apologise, I should know better."

So, going forward, get back in line my dear, we will meet here every 4 weeks.

"In between your maintenance, every Friday morning I will issue the spanking earned that past week, you 2 together here, you in my lounge."

"Any or all could be called to my sitting room if I think you deserve a 'good girl' spanking, so its not all doom and gloom."

They all nodded, Lee's hand came off her head and rubbed her pussy.

He was just going to comment and realise, she was excited.

He went on a few more minutes then got to the punch line.

You will lay on the bed here, here and here, He pointed to one either side of the bed, one top, one bottom and the third at the bottom of the bed, pointing upwards toward the one at the top of the bed."

"You will receive 20 lashes each of my belt in turn, then 10 strokes of the cane, Lee the junior, Abigail the intermediate, and you my love, the senior.

"Let me reiterate this is by no means a punishment and should never be thought of as one, you will know when it is a punishment, I assure you.

This is your 4 weekly maintenance, it has two functions, one to remind you how you have to behave for the next 4 weeks, and secondly to catch up on anything you may think you have got away with in the past. Now you three are my family I am obliged to keep you all in your places."

They all nodded and Lee came out with, "Yes Sir, thank you Sir."

"Places please ladies, Lee waited till the other 2 got their positions and she took up the third. Ben over, arms and hands on the bed, bottoms up."

Clasp hands Ladies, we do not want any hands wandering back and start the count again.

PaPa removed his thick black belt from around his waist.

MaMa, was first, he raised his arm shoulder high and brought the belt down in a whipping motion, so it hit the bottom and rubbed itself further down to make a wider mark, she was crying at 13, Abi second and crying at 7, Lee last and sobbing as she bent over but PaPa showed no favouritism, they all got the same.

PaPa rubbed the bottoms in turn and gave them a few minutes as he lay each chosen cane next to the recipient.

"Bottom high Lee."

She pushed up as high as she could and spread her legs as wide as she could so Papa had plenty of her skinny bottom to cane.

"Good girl Lee, " WHOOSH CRACK, one straight after the other from her waist down, "Brace for the last," WWWHHHOOOSSSHHH CCCRRRAAACCCKKK, set diagonally across the last 9.

"Owwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww," she screamed but never moved from her place.

The other two received theirs with a similar screaming conclusion.

All stayed down, Lee, Abigail join me on the settee, all 3 cuddled. "Good brave ladies, you made PaPa very proud today, you may go now."

They picked up their dressing gowns and began to leave, Lee put her hand up, "Yes Lee."

"Please Sir, this has been my best birthday ever."

He called them back in and hugged Lee, happy birthday sweet girl, how old are you?"

"21 Sir,"

"Then this evening we will celebrate."

He watched his 2 charges walking naked down the corridor, both equally striped and red bottomed.

He went back into his bedroom, "bottom high MaMa," he mounted her from behind...

DonBrown
DonBrown
230 Followers