Moved On - Picking Up the Pieces

Story Info
Ben began to slacken, "Tighten his willy up again Lee."
2.7k words
4.17
9.8k
2
0

Part 2 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 06/29/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DonBrown
DonBrown
231 Followers

Its been some 3 months since Abi's evil sister Liz abused her and her friend Lee, who was beaten harshly with her and then subject to sexual abuse.

Liz kept her prisoner over night and used a lesbian strap on contraction to remove all signs of Lee's virginity.

Lee had come the day before from a type of agency but primarily Calder House where she was trained for over 2 years to be a good all round domestic.

The girls leave after a couple of years, as they are taken on or around their 18th birthday, the house policy is advertise them at 19, still girls with few bad habits.

**********

After all the "Liz" trouble, Abi's PaPa and step MaMa, took Lee under their wings.

PaPa went to speak with Mr. Brown, who ran the household. He was told he would be seeing to both girl's punishments in future and only himself and Mr. Brown, who he trusted beyond doubt, but even then to leave it a month or so.

Abi's new MaMa was the best replacement mom anyone could ever have, she was not much more than 10 years older than herself.

If she had to be spanked by her MaMa it was one of her most favourite experiences.

Yes it hurt, yes she was badly marked and yes she cried buckets but it was so homely and loving.

Over the past few months all was quiet for them both on the spanking front.

At breakfast one morning MaMa told the girls she would see them both in her sitting room at 10.00am

Her parents had a separate apartment each, they slept together of course, but not as the norm, just when either needed each other.

She knew she would be now dealt with when PaPa dealt with the girls and accepted if, although it had not happened yet and she would tell the girls, they thought it the best way.

"Abi?"

"Yes dear Lee!"

"Have you any idea why MaMa wants to see us, it seemed so precise, 10.00, not just pop in and see me."

Abi put her arm over her shoulder and kissed her fore head. "I think she wants to spank us love."

"Oh that's ok, I thought it was something serious."

After the incident with Liz it was Abi who needed looking after more than Lee.

PaPa had a huge bed made so they could sleep together and were inseparable.

Nothing ever the remote sexual, just the very best of friends.

They bathed in the same bath, swam naked in the house pool when it was warm, just great mates.

Lee still knew her place and Abi knew, she knew.

During a time they were painting some pictures in the lounge, both were extremely talented by the way, Lee got paint on her dress.

"Didn't I tell you to change before we started, like I did?"

"Yes Ma-am," she knew she was in trouble.

They did not have to tidy, a maid would do that.

"Go and wait in the corner for me."

"Yes Ma-am."

She left the room and went upstairs. She stripped naked, went and freshened up and had a pee.

She heard Abi walking on the corridor, she pinched her nipples so hard to make them peak, she squeeled, "Owwwwwwww"

Abi ran in and saw the tears in her eyes, but she was not in the corner, and she took her slipper off and Lee touched her toes, she gave her 5 quick swats.

She rubbed her bottom and her hand cupped her pussy in a loving way. "Stand," Lee stood before her weeping with her hands on her head, Abi pushed her elbows back, "I keep telling you, elbows back, arched back makes a girl look like she has bigger titties than she has." They both laughed,

Abi tweaked her nipples and off she went to the corner, nose and nipples to the wall.

Abi changed and freshened up and also had a pee, noticing Lee had forgotten to flush it.

She set 2 pillows up on the bed and laid the bedroom belt over it.

She got her hair brush off the dresser and popped it on the table next to the chair she was to sit on.

"Lee, time for your spanking."

"Yes Ma-am, thank you." She forced a smile

Lee went over Abi's knee and was soundly spanked to big tears, maybe it hurt so much or maybe just a release for both girls.

"Corner."

Lee stood in front of Abi and she again tweaked her little nipples and they bulleted up like a 2.2 bullet.

Lee was getting used to that corner she forced her eyes down to see her nipples throbbing on the wall.

"Lee, assume your position, you are to feel the belt PaPa had put behind her door."

Lee put her hand up.

"Yes Lee."

She began to cry, "Please Ma-am, have I displeased you so much I need belting?"

Abi put Lee's head on her shoulder, "My darling Lee, you never displease me, but you were naughty, and naughty girls have to pay the consequences, and I also just wanted to stripe your bottom."

"Thank you Ma-am."

Lee climbed over the pillows and spread her legs.

Abi was fascinated by the sight in front of her, Lee, so submissive to her, but also occasionally Lee spanks Abi.

Abi noticed an error in Lee's position and gave her a lash across her back.

"Owwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww."

"A lady always clasps her hand together during a belting or caning, why?"

"Oh sorry Ma-am, I forgot, I do try and be a lady, honest?"

Abi gave her one more, but a lot lighter, she cried as she gave it after she had listened to Lee, such a sweet girl.

"Belts coming." Abi wanted to give her 20 and began to count them, Lee was soon crying, it got louder and louder.

Knock, Knock, "Bother, come in."

It was Ben, "morning coffee Ma-am."

"Bring it into the bedroom Ben, I'm just strapping Lee."

"Oh Yes Ma-am at once."

"You made me lose count Ben so you will be next." Yes Ma-am sorry Ma-am."

They both started to count the stripes on Lees bottom and ended up touching each one, "How many Ben, I got 17?"

"16 Ma-am,"

Lee's distress had turned to sobs. "How about 4 more Lee, or shall I say 3 more?"

"Might as well be 5 Ma-am and have done."

Ben stood at the end of the bed in the position Abi was in before she started.

"What are you wanting to say Ben?"

"How did you know Ma-am, anyway may I say it?"

"Yes of course."

"Well Ma-am and Lee too, May I say that this is such a wonderful sight here, not just your slit Lee, the whole lovely site."

"Lets hope we thing the same in 2 minutes when its your turn," both girls laughed.

Abi wasted little time in giving lee the last 5.

Lee was allowed out of corner time but stood naked, hands on head facing Abi and Ben

"Look how her cute nipples bobble about as she sobs Ben."

"Oh I was watching them alright Ma-am."

"Lee, undress Ben, naked, for his spanking whilst I get a towel in case he messes, Ben, hands on head."

Lee helped him out of his shirt and undid his fly, and reached into his underpants and pulled out his willy, it was a whopper today. Abi was on her way back and Lee stood behind Ben.

As she was not now the one in trouble she reverted back to calling her Abi. "What does he remind you of Abi, would you like a clue?"

"Yes please Lee a clue."

She reached into his trouser pockets and pulled them right out, "Now can you tell."

Abi could hardly get her words out for laughing, "Oh yes, an African Elephant."

They both rolled on the bed it was so funny.

Ben began to slacken, "Tighten his willy up again Lee."

Lee pushed his pockets back in, lowered he trousers and underpants and grasped his willy again, wanking him slowly, when she thought Abi was not looking so she touched his cock on her pussy lips hard enough to open them."

"Back over Lee." Abi went to her wardrobe and brought back her cane as Lee climbed back over the pillows.

Dress and go Ben, he was out of the room on the third WHOOSH CRACK, "Aghhhhhhhhhh".

Abi gave her 6 and did not hold back.

Lee was heartbroken, what had she done, she was just messing but...

"Right, into bed, I will leave the cane here, there will be 6 more and a spanking at bed time."

True to her word Abi went into their bedroom at 9.00.

She pulled back the covers and took Lee's hand into the bathroom and sat her on the loo.

Lee had a Pee and Abi passed her 2 pieces of toilet roll to dry off.

Lee took her to the chair, sat and Lee leaned over and gripped the chair legs.

Abi spanked her hard, but fair with her hand, and when that hurt, the hair brush, Lee never made a sound.

She stood her up and marched her back into bed. She kissed her forehead and as she was leaving said, I did not cane you again girl as I have made you an appointment with Mr. Brown at 11.00 in the morning for your appraisal, I would think it would be good, but just in case did not want your bottom full of my lines when he tans you.

As she closed the door Lee began to cry, and cry hard, it was not the beating which was to come, but, but, Abi called her "Girl"

*********

It was just before 10.00 and Abi and lee were making their way on the corridor to her MaMa's suite.

"Are you scared Lee?"

"Yes, a little."

"Don't be, she is the kindest lady in the world, apart from me." they both laughed as they knocked on her door.

They exchanged hellos and MaMa asked if they knew why they were there.

Lee put her hand up, "Is it we have both been naughty and you are going to punish us?"

"Quite the opposite, I will give you both a good girl spanking like my mom and father used to give me from time to time when I was at home and now PaPa, she stopped.

Now both get naked, lets make a start.

"Why is your bottom red Lee?"

"Simple MaMa, she left her knickers on the floor, so was spanked."

"And the red marks on your little Titties?"

"Again, she left her bra on the floor so I slapped them all day as a reminder for her."

"Now let Lee answer this Abi, why would you leave your knickers and bra on the bedroom floor Lee."

"Lee began to weep, well MaMa, I did not use to have any of my own and forget when I have taken them off."

MaMa and Abi both hugged her, Abi kissed her hair, "Sorry my darling friend, why ever did you not tell me."

She sniffed her runny nose, " Well Abi, I can not remember that I have an opinion sometimes." and began crying again.

They both hugged her again.

MaMa said seeing as Lee was in tears already she may as well spank her first, "Over you come my precious girl."

Abi helped her drape over, made sure her legs were splayed wide and went to sit on a chair by the table, her elbows on the table an her chin resting on her hands.

MaMa made a good job of hand spanking Lee's bottom as Abi knew she would of hers.

The spanking stopped and MaMa stood Lee up then sat her on her knee, she wiped her eyes with her lace hanky and gently stroked her breasts to calm her.

Lee though how clever her tits were usually her nipples shoot up when they were touched, two completely different kinds of love.

It was Abi's turn and Lee returned the favour of helping her settle and took Abi's turn at the table.

She put her elbows on the table and her head under her chin.

How alike they are, MaMa thought, no way could Lee have known Abi was sat resting her chin on her hands when she was over my knee and her bottom to spank facing Abi!

Abi took her spanking of MaMa very well, she knew she was overdue and also relished the one to one attention.

MaMa rubbed Abi's bottom then sat her on her knee, she wiped her tears with the same lace hanky and massaged her breasts to comfort her.

She called them all over to the day bed and cuddled one in each arm.

"MaMa?"

"Yes Lee love."

"Do you know what Abi did to me yesterday?"

"Yes little one, spanked your bottom and slapped your breasts!"

"Yes, but also, she made me keep naked all day."

"Yes, only so I could keep spanking and slapping you."

"Yes but you also had Ben and Tom bring stuff to our room, she did MaMa."

"Then do you think we should spank her with the hairbrush?"

"No"

"Yes"

"Looks like the yes's have it, you run over and get it and we will put her over both our knees."

Lee jumped up and got the hair brush and pushed her hand onto her pussy lips.

"Do you need a pee Lee?"

"No MaMa, sorry, I'm just so excited," they all laughed.

"Please MaMa, could you hair brush spank her in the shape of a pair of knickers, our cook used to do it her bread making spoon."

"Over you go again Abi, you are going to get dizzy," they all laughed, "Big pants or mini ones?"

"Micro ones please, no MaMa I did wrong, the biggest you can fit."

MaMa tanned her good and let Lee fill in some of the middle bits.

It really hurt Abi but she knew it was well deserved, she took some calming down but with stroking her breasts and pussy lips she calmed.

She stood up and had her back to them to show off her new red knickers, hands on head, coughed and took a deep breath.

"First of all it was not fair on you Lee not knowing or agreeing to my prank and for that I am deeply sorry.

Then she turned round, "And secondly but just as important thank you MaMa for the tanning, her eyes filled, that this little girl deserved, I love you so much, then the tears flowed and she had to be hugged again, this time by them both.

Now a choice girl, I have morning coffee coming soon, do you want to dress, or be in a corner for the world to see, a red bottom and now crimson pair of knickers.

Abi was first in, "Corner for me, I have been awful."

"Me too chirped in Lee."

A knock on the door, who could it be, "Come in", it was Sarah, the house maid. "What do you think of my 2 naughty daughters Sarah?"

"Wow Ma-am, you sure did do a job on them, they must have been really naughty."

"No Sarah, that was just a good girl spanking as I love them so much."

Sarah nodded and left, she had no idea what all that meant.

They kept naked and had coffee, Abi sat on a soft pillow.

"I Have some news girls."

"How exciting, do tell."

"Well Abi, its sort of exciting and sort of scary and sort of embarrassing."

Lee's mind was doing circuits.

"A week on Friday PaPa is on holiday and he has decided we all need his attention, together."

"Is he going to give a speech to us MaMa?"

"No Lee, although if its the norm I am sure there will be a speech in it somewhere, he intends to deal with our faults and needs with us all being together, naked."

"MaMa, that's like my Pa used to do with mom and us three girls, suppose its his right, he is the head of the house."

"Lee, Abi, did you know PaPa spanks me pretty regular for things I have done, or sometimes like today, because he loves me?"

"Well I saw some stipes the day you came into bed with us," "Me two" and I felt them so its me three. They all fell about laughing.

DonBrown
DonBrown
231 Followers