Moved On 01: Two Appointments

Story Info
It was the morning of Lee's quarterly assessment.
5.3k words
3.9
7.8k
4
0

Part 3 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 06/29/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DonBrown
DonBrown
231 Followers

It was the morning of Lee's quarterly assessment in Mr. Browns office.

He had sent a simple questionnaire to all the staff with various boxes to tick;

Politeness

Punctuality

Dress Code

Manners

And a big box for anything else?

They had invited MaMa to take breakfast with them, with PaPa away so much it was unfair she ate alone.

**********

MaMa had joined them, "Are you ok dear Lee?"

"MaMa, she is fine, she is just apprehensive about any consequences of her quarterly appraisal with Mr. Brown."

"Oh, I see, we all have to learn or be taught the consequences, its part of growing up, and even I still need reminders off PaPa."

"We all do MaMa."

"Maybe you too need to come and see me this afternoon Abi, I feel you need a small attitude adjustment."

"Yes MaMa, thanks you MaMa, I apologise if I was flippant and will be at your door, is 1.00 ok?"

"Perfect time."

It was 10.50 as Lee made her way down the staircase, breakfast had been a silent affair apart from poor Abi talking herself into a hiding.

She knocked on the door, Mr. Brown answered with a cheery, "Come in Lee."

It was different attitude by him as it would have been some months ago when everything she said seemed make him more angry. "Sit down sweet girl, I see you have a few tears in your eyes hope you have not been crying worrying about your visit to me this morning."

"No Sir, just a girly thing."

Mr. Brown had the usual 2+2=5 syndrome, "Oh in that case lets put it off for another week."

Lee was surprised, then realise he had the wrong sum answer, "Oh no Sir, not one of those girly things, another girly thing, she whispered, Abi has to visit MaMa this afternoon and for more than just a chat and I worry for her.

I apologise for misleading you. Please do not show any special favours or leniency should it be required."

"Well that was quite a mouthful and not one to exonerate yourself, you are a really good girl."

Abi was listening outside, she was so proud of Lee, it was as though she wanted to be on the horse and whipped if she had earned it.

"Before we start, lets talk as friends, maybe not old friends yet, but friends to be for all the years to come, does that make sense to you?

"Sir, without being disrespectful in any way at all and fully accepting your friendship, may we deal with my appraisal as I'm a little scared and want to see Abi before she has to visit MaMa."

"Nothing serious I hope."

"Not sure Sir, MaMa said it was for an attitude adjustment, is that serious Sir?"

"One would hope not to painful Lee.? He chuckled.-

Mr. Brown opened his file, do you want the long itemised version or should I go to the end, and any consequences?"

"End please Sir, I never put any underwear on so I would be ready quicker for the ladies horse", she removed her uniform and walked towards the horse.

Abi opened the door quietly and put her finger to her lips, Shhhhhhh.

Lee looked at the horse and climbed onto it, she realised the bit raised up fit her lips if she opened them a little and the peg on it went inside.

She found the stirrups and held the handles at each side of the horse.

She looked like a starfish.

Abi signaled to him, 200 with the senior cane on her back and bottom.

"So the result is, 200 with the senior cane on the backs of your legs, bottom and back,"

"Can I thank you now please sir, not sure I could talk after 200?"

"Hold tight."

"Ready Sir."

Abi went behind her and spanked her bottom lightly, "12345678910,

Naughty Girl, now get off this climbing frame at once and listen to Mr. Brown."

Lee needed help off Abi. "Thank you Abi."

She sat naked in front of Mr. Brown.

"All in all a good quarter Lee, still room for improvement and to help you focus you will receive an over the knee spanking and a belting, of up to 20.cuts of the small junior cane, designed for little girls with little bottoms."

Abi was stunned, wow.

He moved to the centre of his office to his "Spanking Stool"

"Over and grip the legs Lee, if a hand comes off we start again."

As the first slap went on Lee began to cry.

Abi counted the spanks, looking at Mr, Browns face, he really loved his job and made sure he had someone over his knee, or worse 2 or 3 times a week.

100 and he stopped, he left her over till she calmed.

Hold tight again Lee and we will finish off the spanking.

He stopped and rubbed her bottom, she felt so sick and so embarrassed that Abi witnessed it.

"Stand Lee."

She was shaky but stood.

He placed a cushion on the stool and she bent over, "Further down Lee I want your sit spot tight in the air" he really wanted to make sure he caught her slit a few times.

Abi was surprised as he removed his own belt and began to slowly leather her bottom, his arm went right over his head for the swing, "Just wanted to warm your bottom for the cane Lee." The SPLAT was deafening, she was distraught but held her place. He stopped at 10 and rubbed her bottom, looked as though he rubbed her lips too but Abi was a bit far away.

"Perfect, you will remember this when you were a little girl Abi?"

Oh yes she did, she always seamed to be over his knee or stool, and it was always for the worst thing ever, and how wicked she was and how he would see her that evening for a bedtime spanking.

All this was when PaPa worked in his Paris office.

"Hold tight Lee the first few will sting a little, he raised his hand behind his head and WHOOSHH CRACKKKKK.

"Owwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww."

He gave her 3 in succession, WHOOSHH CRACKKKKK., WHOOSHH CRACKKKKK.,WHOOSHH CRACKKKKK..

"Owwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww"

Lee was hurting so much, she had the power to stop it, but Lee had to learn how to work hard or accept the consequences.

He rubbed her bottom a little rougher this time, "Only a few more, show Mistress Abi how brave you are."

The rest seemed like a million but at 19 he stopped, again rubbing her bottom roughly.

Abi sat down in tears herself and Mr. Brown helped Lee up.

"How's your bottom feeling Lee?"

Lee has no idea where the answer came from she screamed, "It hurts like FUCK."

Abi winced, she knew first hand of the penalty of bad language.

"I will tell you what I think Lee, no one, and I mean no one in your position should ever use such bad language.

With your permission Mistress Abi I would like to beat Lee for her disgraceful mouth."

What could Abi do, they both looked at her with pleading eyes.

Abi nodded yes and left the room.

"Please Sir, I know I will get a beating whatever I say but I apologise and to make it easier for you, please beat me."

She went to go back over the stool, he pulled her back and pointed to the horse.

He helped her into the stirrup's then opened her pussy lips to accommodate the inner hook and pussy pole. she gripped the hand poles and he gave her 20 lashes of his belt on her bottom, back and legs.

She cried and cried but kept position.

He stopped and helped her down.

Mr. Brown hugged her, he too stroked her bottom and tits, well away from the nipples, and her pussy lips, again well away from her clit.

He was genuinely concerned for her and gave her all the time she needed.

He reached for the phone and dialed a number and spoke to someone.

2 minutes later Mrs. Brown came in, a Big black woman with a lap as big as a table.

She scooped the poor girl off Mr. Browns knee and laid her over her lap.

"Please Ma-am am I to get another spanking?"

"No child, I will rub some magic cream on your little bot," and she did, very gently. My Tom speaks very highly of you and Miss Abigail, in fact he is due here any moment."

"Will he get a spanking Ma-am, we once saw him get one off Mr. Brown, well, the end of one, he spanked him good, my mom says boys head their fathers belt weekly"

"No petal, he will be bringing the milk order in, did you notice his "little thing after his spanking"?

"Little thing Ma-am it was the size of a tree trunk."

"Well that's a benefit of having a black boy as your husband, his father was bigger."

"Wow" They both laughed.

With that he knocked, Mr. Brown looked at Lee.

"Its ok Sir, he has seen me naked lots of times when I'm being spanked by Mistress Abigail."

"Come in Tom."

"Milk order Sir."

He looked right and saw his mom and Lee.

"Oh excuse me, I am so sorry."

Lee looked up at him, "Its ok, just appraisal time, you know what its like." they all laughed.

Mrs. Brown sat Lee up and hugged her, Mr. Brown rang in the weeks milk order and left the office and Tom went about his business.

"Ma-am can I ask a real personal question, only because I don't know the answers?"

"Yes honey, fire away." she freely stroked Lee's breast and her tummy just above her hood, sensual, not sexual.

"When we saw Tom getting his spanking off his Pa, would you have put him over your knee like you did me and put cream on?"

"Yes, every time, then, can you keep a secret?"

"Oh yes Ma-am swear to God, oh could I tell Mistress Abigail, we have no secrets?"

"Yes of course, well, when he has had his bottom creamed I flip him over and milk him."

Lee laughed, "Oh I thought you would tell me something serious Ma-am."

You don't know what milking a boy is do you lilone?"

" Don't think I do no Ma-am."

"Do you know what wank is?"

Lee nodded.

"Well he is so hard and stiff his balls may explode so I wank him into a cloth, its a big cloth though."

"Wow no kidding."

"Done it ever since it needed doing, a long time."

"Ma-am, Abigail says Mr. Brown spanks you, she has seen him a few times is it after your appraisal."

"Yes that quite true, but nothing to do with appraisals, maybe a couple of times a week sometimes, some girls need more, and by need I mean are desperate to be beaten on a regular basis or sometimes a man wants to spank what he owns."

"Ma-am, are you usually naked."

"These are very personal questions, and now for your ears only, hop up and lock the door."

Mrs. Brown removed her apron and undid her blouse, ,"Sure you want to learn?"

"I will tell you, but don't judge me or Mr. Brown, is that fair," Lee rubbed her pussy.

"Oh yes Ma-am."

"Do you need a pee,"

"No Ma-am I always rub down there when i'm excited."

"Some women love to be naked during punishment and love making. Sometimes both of them happen at the same time. Mr, B may spank me then take me, being spanked turns a lot of men and women on, Tom for example, see how his willy swells?"

"Yes Ma-am I have a few times, once I even saw him milk himself, it was all over and Abi spanked him."

"Oh really, tell me more."

Lee lowered her head, "See what excitement does for me Ma-am makes my tongue go on its own?"

"Hmmmmmmm."

So if you are on your own Lee and feel sexy, what do you do, let me show you."

She removed her bra and pants and sat naked with Lee.

"Wow, such big titties Ma-am, Wow, may I touch?"

"Yes of course."

Lee tried to lift one but is was so heavy and saw her nipples growing, "Wow."

Mrs. Brown rubbed her nipples to the size of a small finger, then opened the top of her pussy. "See how red it is Lee?"

"Yes Ma-am I do," Lee could not take her eyes off her lips, they were like saucers.

"Did you know that bit is called the hood?"

"No Ma-am never knew that in my whole life."

Mrs. B. rubbed and tweeked her nipples, "Now look." a small white ball popped out from under her hood."Thats my clitoris, clit for short."

"You try, I will help if you wish?"

"Oh yes please Ma-am."

With coaxing and rubbing Lee's nipples and hood they brought her clit out, now watch and do the same, Mrs. B.rubbed her clit and fingered herself + sqeezed and pinched her nipples, mainly her favoured right one, Lee copied and Mr. B, watched her.

She saw Lee's eye lids flicker and her head sway from side to side, both girls reached heaven together.

Mrs.B's was more sedate, but Lee moaned and almost passed our, Mrs B pulled her to her breast, she suckled and almost fell asleep.

"Come on lazy, you need to go home."

Mrs, Brown I love you so much for sharing is it the same men feel when they have been wanked?"

"Exactly."

"So do girls wank?"

"Well some do say that but most say, "Play", its proper name is Masturbating."

"That's a big word Ma-am, I think I will say wank."

"No, you will say Play."

"May I ask one more think please Ma-am?"

"Yes of course."

"What does fuck mean, I heard some delivery men one use it when the dropped a box, I said it and went on the ladies horse and your husband beat me all over with his own belt?"

She bent her over her knee, 5 hard spanks, "Do you still want to know?"

"Nooooooooooooooooo Ma-am."

Lee unlocked the door and left Mrs. B, as Mr. B was just entering his office. She stopped and listened, "Naked Mrs, Brown, think you should bend over my desk."

Lee rushed back in as his belt was in the air, "Sorry, forgot my dress." the first crack made her jump. She wished so could have watched.

She never dressed and passed Sarah on the landing, and turned so she could see her bottom, "I was really naughty today."

She got to their suite but it was empty, she had missed Abi ,she had gone for a spanking to her MaMa's.

**********

Mama heard Abigail rushing down the passage, she knocked at 1.01pm

Abi knocked and waited, "Come in darling Abigail, would you like a cup of tea?"

Abi smiled, "No thank you dear MaMa, makes me pee." she chuckled.

"Well, if you are sure, its going to be quite a long afternoon."

"Oh, have I been so naughty?"

"You have had your moments my dear."

"I will have a cup of tea then please," Abi gave a big sigh.

Abi was a regular going to her MaMa for "Therapy" as she called it, better than saying I'm going to my MaMa's for yet another spanking.

MaMa was never aggressive, in fact she never had an aggressive bone in her body, but she was though in any task she took on, and spanking Abigail was one.

Part of her tuition from MaMa was teaching her humiliation, a trait needed when she had a husband.

They drank their tea, Right Abigail, go down and see cook, tell her I sent you, tell her you are to be spanked by me and could we have a large wooden spoon."

"Oh please no, please."

"And her largest spatula."

Yes MaMa, anything else?"

"Yes, go to the stables, tell them your to be spanked by me and ask for a high whip crop."

Abi gulped, "Really Ma-am don't you use them on horses?"

"My darling, if your PaPa can use one on me, then..."

"Yes MaMa, so sorry, should I go directly."

"Yes and be quick, do not go near Lee."

"Yes MaMa, Love you so much, thank you."

Abi left to do her chores so MaMa popped down to see Lee.

"Hello my dear Lee, I here Mr. Brown did quite a job on you."

"Yes MaMa, and I deserved every spank, he was so good to deal with me."

"Would you like me to rub some cream on your bottom?"

"And back and legs, no its fine, Mrs. Brown rubbed me."

"I will be spanking Abi in a few minutes, would you like to watch, and would you like to be there for her, I am expecting she will need a little support."

I also want to talk to you both, but lets leave that till we are all together.

"Wow MaMa, has she been so naughty?"

"You will see, pop some clothes on."

"Please may I just put my silk dressing gown on," and she turned to show MaMa her back, bottom and legs. "I said a bad word but thought it was what you said when you were in pain, turns out it causes pain MaMa." Lee sobbed, MaMa turned Lee around and hugged her without touching, her bad bits.

They got back a few minutes before Abi, MaMa poured her a cup of tea.

Abigail came in and saw Lee, her face beamed. "May I ask Lee to show me her bottom MaMa?"

"Yes you may, but be prepared, its not pretty. Lee, strip and turn round darling."

Lee did as she was told.

"Blimey Lee, my poor dear, naughty friend," she kissed her cheek.

"Just going to freshen up before we start girls."

"Lee, turn round, look at your red tits and even red pussy lips, did he..."

"Shhhhhh Abi I'll tell you later, its so exciting, I learnt so much from Mrs. Brown," Lee rubbed her pussy."

"Yes I see your excited, lol."

"Sit by the window Lee," MaMa gave her a soft pillow to put behind her.

"Thank you MaMa

"Did you see the errands I sent Abigail on Lee?"

"No MaMa."

"Tell Lee what you were told to do, and the responses Abigail."

"Please MaMa do I have to?"

MaMa wrote something on her pad.

"Well Lee, I had to go to cook and say MaMa was to spank me could she please have a big wooden spoon, I hesitated and also had to ask for a large spatula."

"Wow"

"She has not finished yet Lee."

"Wow."

"I then had to ask the spotty boy at the stables and say, My MaMa is going to spank me may she have a high whip crop like the one my PaPa uses on her?"

MaMa looked stunned.

"WWWWOOOOWWW."

"I made that last bit up MaMa."

"Phew." She added more to her pad. "Darling Abigail, please strip naked, tweak, and nose and nipples to the wall as Lee taught you."

No hesitation this time.

MaMa put all her implements on the small coffee table, Spoon, Spatula, Crop, Hair Brush, Leather Belt, Cane.

"Wow" Lee rubbed her pussy."

MaMa whispered, "Are you excited Lee?"

Lee smiled, went red and nodded and rubbed again.

"You will be wearing that pussy out."

A voice from the corner, "Is she rubbing her pussy again MaMa?"

"Never you mind, come over here Abigail."

Abigail turned took a deep breath and walked to her MaMa,

"Please don't hurt me too much MaMa, but do make me a nicer girl for you and sweet Lee."

Lee sobbed, "Get a grip of yourself Lee, I said you were here for Abigale and not the other way round."

Lee giggled, "Sorry MaMa."

Abi smiled at her dear friend.

"Now girls, PaPa has asked me to bring you both to my room and to talk about a girl growing up and going forward in life, hopefully happily married with a family."

"On His behalf I will take you through the What's and the Why's!"

Lee said "What" and Abi "Why."

They all laughed.

MaMa sat on a dining chair with Lee on her right so she could see every spank.

"Lee, you are not being left out, under different circumstanced you would be stood naked in front of me too awaiting a spanking, but plenty of time in the weeks ahead for that."

"Thank yo MaMa."

"May I go over your knee now MaMa?"

"That would be nice, good girl"

Abi draped over and gripped the chair legs as taught by Lee.

"Now girls a spanking by a husband gauges his mood at that particular time. If the spanking is skipped you know you are in for a beating from him, and you may not always find out the reason why.

Why is not our place to know, the priority is he shows his authority."

"Always remember a spanking shows either his pleasure, like the times I give you both a spanking because I love you so much and you have both been so good, or displeasure when you have maybe questioned or disobeyed."

"Close your mouth Lee."

"Yes MaMa, sorry, but, Wow."

"Spanking were designed to sting and hurt in the main, but also to prepare the bottom, and your mind, for the things to come."

Spank, spank, spank, spank, spank, spank, spank, spank, spank, spank, spank, spank, spank, spank, spank, spank, spank, spank, spank, spank, spank, spank, spank, spank, spank, spank, spank, spank, spank, spank, spank, spank, spank, spank, spank, spank, spank.

"Wow, all those spanks and no rest."

Spank, spank, spank, spank, spank, spank, spank, spank, spank, spank, spank, spank, spank, spank, spank, spank, spank, spank, spank, spank, spank, spank, spank, spank, spank, spank, spank, spank, spank, spank, spank, spank, spank, spank, spank, spank, spank.

"Consider that a spanking Abigail."

Abi was in tears, "Thank you MaMa, it was an awesome spanking, I pretended it was my husband."

DonBrown
DonBrown
231 Followers
12