Movie Day Adventure

Story Info
Nerd club movie event turns out to be an unexpected surprise.
2.4k words
4.13
39.6k
32

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 01/07/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AD1996
AD1996
15 Followers

Note: This is literally my first time writing porn, please be kind. Constructive criticism greatly appreciated!

***

I didn't usually go to the movies alone. That was because I never had reason to, my boyfriend, now my ex, always accompanied me everywhere. And between you and me, it was a little annoying.

I didn't go to the movies alone, not because I felt lonely or anything, in fact, I rather enjoyed the privacy...and more than that? The attention I seemed to attract because of my brown skin which my boyfriends deemed "exotic" and my rather large girls (36Cs) which also attracted the occasional brush of hands as I made my way through people to sit down, always late for a movie and my popcorn spilling on my seat.

My life had changed significantly since I had stumbled upon the hentai G-spot Express. And although my initial reaction was that of disgust, somewhere, deep inside me, I had felt something shift.

That night I had dreamt of strangers touching me all over. And I had woken up to soggy knickers.

But several attempts in trying to enact my fantasy had failed. Role-playing with Keith (my ex) never did the trick as he wasn't a stranger, and whenever a stranger actually leered at me, I would be put off as it seemed to happen at the most inopportune of moments.

However, as the saying goes, things happen when you least expect them to.

It was only after my break up that I made an effort to dress up. I still wasn't "on the market" per se because, frankly, boys my age drove me crazy with boredom, and in my considerable experience, did not know how to do shit.

So it was after much deliberation and a lot of coercing from my best friend, Tanya, did I decide to go out after months of being holed up with my books and Netflix.

"You know, you could lose that bra" Tanya commented. Pointing at my t-shirt, "and could you not wear that hideous t-shirt?"

"It's Harry Potter!" I pouted, "And no, the bra stays."

"Okay" she said, throwing her hands up in exasperation.

***

"Dude, where the fuck are you?"

I almost screamed into the phone when my call was directed to Tanya's voicemail for the eight time.

I was queued up to watch a Back to the Future and Star Trek marathon with Tanya at our local cinema. A surprising number of people had turned up in costumes. Sometimes I wondered what was it that made people want to dress up so minutely for a movie but then I went about college in my Harry Potter t-shirts so who was I to judge?

I reminded myself to take a photo of our "event "which was being organized by a secret society that we were reluctant parts of. To begin with, the society wasn't even a secret, and we were in it because we owed our childhood buddy Simon, a favour. Besides, I and Tanya were crazy about Star Trek.

I had just finished leaving Tanya a message when I saw Simon waving at me. I walked over to him.

"No sign of Tanya yet?" he asked, his tone all businesslike.

"Nope" I said, and couldn't help giggling. Simon could really be silly.

"Are you laughing at me?" he said in his slight Irish lilt, sounding a little hurt.

"Aw, don't get mad. But it is a little funny how you take these events seriously"

"You wouldn't understand." He replies.

Nope. I think to myself, surveying the crowd and trying to spot my brunette friend.

"Erm..." Simon starts after a while, "You look quite good yourself..." he remarks nervously and out of nowhere, looking away as soon as I turn to look at him.

I hadn't really paid much attention to what I wore today, not that I usually do either, but Simon's comment made me to look down at my clothes. I was still in my Slytherin t-shirt which Simon had all but seen a million times and my favourite summer skirt underneath it (which happened to end up six inches above my knees and rode up dangerously to my upper thighs if I wasn't careful when sitting down.

"You too" I replied politely.

I really did not want to lead him on. Simon was a sweet guy and we had made out once, in a state of drunken stupor, half out of our minds and senses dulled. I remember feeling really terrible about something I did or said—but we never found out. Besides, I really hadn't the patience to give him time to acquaint himself with my needs.

***

Half an hour later, angry and with no Tanya in sight, I'm hurrying into the already packed theatre to find myself a spare seat. I spy a seat towards the end of the third last row and prepare myself to cross over the eighteen pairs of legs in my way. I'm not even surprised that the entire row is filled with men.

My herculean task is interrupted when I'm halfway through. I'm about to cross when a guy with purple hair and ear piercings gets up, indicating that he needs to move out. The guy whose seat I was crossing thankfully stood up and pushed back into his seat. Exasperated, I squeeze myself into the impossible space between, my bum pressing suggestively against the guy behind me and the purple head who now starts making his way out. The flimsy material of my skirt rides up from the side, exposing half my knicker-clad bum to the people on my right. But there was no point thinking about my impractical clothing choices now.

As if on cue, the lights go out.

For the briefest of moments, but what seems like forever, I can swear the guy behind me pushes his half erect cock against my knickers, brushing his hand up the back of my thigh and up to my bum, a finger briefly slipping under the elastic of my underwear. I jerk forward, taken by surprise, into the space just emptied by the purple head.

I want to glare but the lights are out and I couldn't even be sure if it was deliberate. Humiliated, I quietly and swiftly make my way to my seat.

***

Without Tanya or Simon to distract me with comments, I was already engrossed in Marty's first time travelling attempt.

In fact, I was so engrossed that my brain didn't register the soft brushes against my left breast till I thought to look down at my chest.

In the dim light emanating from the screen of the overpopulated theatre, I saw four fingers rubbing the material of my t-shirt directly on my nipple in circular motion.

I froze.

Whoever was doing this, kept at it unabashedly, increasing the pressure when I didn't do anything to stop them.

I didn't understand why I wasn't stopping the somewhat wrinkly looking hand with big square nailbeds. Instead, I imagined those thick fingers rolling my nipple and let out a soft gasp. The man took this as a chance to put his other arm around my shoulder, forcing me to press my breast into his hand, which was mow cupping my left breast and squeezing.

I realized how fucking horny I was as I was letting a random guy touch me like this. But the hairs on my body were rising and my pussy quivering in anticipation. I pressed my knees together.

The man's other hand was now squeezing my right breast in synchrony with the left. Sometimes pushing them together and sometimes rubbing his fingers in tight circles.

I did not dare look at the man who was molesting me so openly. Once, I thought I saw a few heads turning back. But I paid no mind, and as if hypnotized, kept my eyes trained on the screen.

The man's hands were all over my breasts now, squeezing and pinching while my nipples started straining against my bra. I couldn't have thought about desperately needing skin to skin contact any sooner because a new pair of hand started grabbing my right breast, directly pinching at it, while rubbing another hand over my tummy, getting at the hem of my t-shirt.

Two individual cold hands slowly slipped under the hem of my t-shirt, grazing my stomach briefly before starting to roll it up over my breasts, to my neck, exposing my bra.

I sat unmoving, my heart now thundering in my ears and my throat dry as sand. I could clearly see my nipples straining against my bra, half my deep brown areolas out with the groping.

The first man's hands returned to them hungrily, his callused hands, I noticed, were rough against my sensitive flesh. He was squeezing my breasts roughly, bouncing them on his hands and then aggressively pounding them together, sometimes stopping to slap them lightly.

Meanwhile, the other pair of hands were rubbing against my thighs, underneath my skirt. I still had my knees squeezed together so the man slipped his hands onto them and pulled my knees apart. I felt cold air rush up to my pussy now positively drenched.

I threw my head against the support and arched my back as I felt my bra come undone and a finger pressed my clit like a button. No one had ever found my clit at one go before!

My strapless bra fell away into the darkness at my feet as my full breasts came exposed in the light of the screen, my nipples as hard as tiny pebbles under those rough fingers and the first juices from my pussy already wetting my underwear.

I sat like that, my breasts exposed to the public with my t-shirt up to my neck and two men now pulling legs apart. One of them slipped my wet knickers down to my knees, and then further below, slipping one of legs out of it. I sat with my knees folded and the heels of my feet on my seat and pulled apart, exposing my glistening pussy right below my breasts.

One finger slipped into my wet folds and I gave a glorious sigh of relief, squeezing my pussy and swallowing the stranger's long thin finger and immediately it wasn't enough. But it seemed I need only think for what I wanted to actually happen.

As if reading my mind the man with the thick fingers added two of his fingers to the thin one, stretching my entrance as I let out a loud moan. A third pair of hands reached for my breasts at that, circling their fingers around both my nipples and then proceeding to roll them in between two fingers while the thin finger withdrew from my pussy and started circling the entrance to my arse.

The first guy began pumping his fingers, bringing another hand to rub my clitoris. While the third pair of hands started pinching my nipples very hard. I clamped my hand over my mouth to stop myself from screaming with pleasure as the mean stretched my legs further apart and a thin finger roughly entered my arsehole.

I couldn't stop myself from moaning loudly into the back of my hand, inciting more heads to turn back.

I couldn't care any less at this point.

The seat beneath me was drenched by now. The three fingers worked tirelessly, two thick ones scissoring in and out of my vagina while two other rubbed my clit between them, pausing to press it and then releasing it at just the right time when the pressure pulsating up to my nipples became unbearable and I started coming all over again. The thin finger was hooking into my anus, causing a pressure in my full bladder which I found extremely pleasurable.

I lay there, spread out like a body left to be dissected, with human hands instead of blades. At one moment I thought I needed to pee.

My nipples swollen like never before as two mouths were at it now, one had my nipple in between their teeth, biting with a force I knew would leave marks for a considerable amount of time, sending unbelievable spikes of pleasure down to my groin where my clit was combusting every minute. Another tongue repeatedly wet my hard nub with short licks, imitating the action on my clit.

I gasped for breath when both mouths bit down hard on my breasts and plunged all fingers into my pussy and arsehole, withdrawing every bit of contact simultaneously as my heels slipped down to the floor with no strength in my legs and I came in streams, shortly urinating into my seat.

That was when I realized the movie was over and the seats around me immediately vacated.

Humiliated and extremely aroused, I hurried out of my seat leaving my bra and knickers before the lights came on.

***

As I stumbled out of the empty theatre two hours later, feeling rather wide-eyed and giddy, I stumbled into Simon.

"Hi" I said sheepishly, then burst into uncontrollable giggling.

My senses where on high alert as I was extremely conscious of the way Simon's eyes instantly noticed my breasts now bouncing very noticeably under my t-shirt.

"Hey..." he whispered, hesitating a little. I stared at him, slightly dazed, as if realizing for the first time that Simon was rather...cute.

"Hey" he asked again, this time shaking me by my shoulders. Christ, I never realized his eyes were so blue. It was definitely the desperation of my deprived sex-life but an urgent feeling of needing to be with him set my heart pounding.

"...what" I answered vaguely, as my eyes deliberately dropped to his slightly open mouth and my nipples strained against my shirt at the thought of his lips around them. Christ I wanted him so bad.

Then pulling me by my wrist back behind the door, "Are you...alright?" he asked, obviously concerned, but his voice was rougher than usual.

"Quite" I replied, rolling my eyes exaggeratedly.

But I wasn't alright. I was the horniest I had ever been and my pussy was craving to be pounded through to dawn.

I watched Simon watch me with hooded eyes, he was still holding my hand.

Fuck it, I thought.

And guided Simon's hand under my skirt, pulling his full mouth down to mine as I felt him grin into our feverish kiss, his hands lifting me up against the door and his fully erect cock pressing into my pussy as we proceeded to snog each other senseless.

***

I hope you guys enjoyed it (a bit at least!).

AD1996
AD1996
15 Followers