Movie Magic Dreams

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cal28
cal28
17 Followers

She is next to me now and chides, "Poor baby, having to watch Lexi enjoy herself over there and not have any stimulation. Let's change that for you."

The index fingers of her hands touch each of my shoulder blades at the same time. She begins to drag them down a bit and then starts to draw patterns into my skin. The light tickling continues and occasionally crosses my nipples sending shocks through me.

My mouth is closed but I still lightly moan making, "Mmhmm," type sounds. I have enough sense left to notice that my stimulation is the exact opposite of Lexi. She went from no stimulation to overdrive, I was being slowly stimulated. I am relaxed and almost feel like I'm day dreaming until my concentration is broken.

Lexi screams out, "Fuck yes!" from across the room.

My eyes open and I am drawn back into what is happening. I look over at Lexi and notice that she is sweating. Her face is flushed and her eyes are squeezed shut. Ariel leans in and starts kissing my neck. She moves up and is nibbling on my ear as her hands are tracing the sides of my ribs. This light tickling elicits a giggle from me.

Ariel stops suddenly, "Oh my Carl, are you ticklish?"

I look worried and yell, "NO."

It's too late though because I feel her fingers start digging into my sides. My laughter is uncontrollable as she tortures my body with her dexterous fingers.

"Please stop!" I yell in between gasping for breath.

The tickling suddenly stops and Ariel walks back to Lexi. I'm breathing heavy and this has left me so horny that I actually try the bonds on my hands again to see if I could get them free and touch myself. It's no use though because the bands are very strong.

Ariel is next to Lexi now and begins plunging two fingers into an out of her sopping wet cunt.

"Yes,.. Yes,.. Fuck-me, Fuck-me..." Lexi is yelling this over and over.

Ariel stops when Lexi quiets a bit. She moves a large machine in between Lexi's legs.

"You should be wet enough now for this," Ariel says as she lovingly runs her fingers across the machine. A large piston comes out of the box portion of the machine. The end of the piston is tipped with a large purple dildo.

The dildo is eased into Lexi's pussy.

"Oooo yeah!" she moaned as this happens.

The vibrator is adjusted so that it has maximum contact with her clit. The fucking machine comes to life and starts to piston in and out at a rate of two thrusts per second. Lexi was loud now: yelling, swearing, and even calling out to god!

As Ariel moves back to me she grabs two items from a table that is just out of view.

"Carl, you are really horny aren't you?" I nodded yes.

"Well, we need to make sure that you don't cum the second I touch you. Just watch how sensitive it is right now." She leans over near my cock.

Oh my god all she would have to do is touch her mouth to me and that would be enough. Instead she pucked her lips and blew across my engorged head, beads of pre-cum trickle out and my cock throbs.

"See! You are near the edge and I haven't even touched you. These will help." I feel her hands roughly grab my balls and pinch them in a circle that her thumb and index finger made. I feel something tighten around my balls and then a weight pulls down on them drawing them far from my body.

Next, she looped an adjustable cock ring around me and tightened it as much as she could. God, I thought, my cock is so hard now that it is almost painful.

"Fuck... Me... Fuck... Me... Oh God! I'm cumming again!!" This chorus punctuated by a melody of screams and moans echoed in the background.

"I have one more thing to help you stay very excited." Ariel says far too enthusiastically.

I could see that there are wires attached to the cock and ball ring and they were plugged into a device that has three lights: green, yellow, and red. The green light is currently on. Ariel places her index finger right on my cum-spot (that area under a man's cock right at the cleft in the head). She moves her finger up and down lightly over my cum-spot for maybe two minutes. My arousal is starting to burn and I feel my orgasm building. The green light goes out and the yellow comes on.

"You see Carl, this measures your arousal level. Green is for slightly aroused, yellow you are close to peaking, and red means you are literally at the edge of orgasm. I'm going to keep you at yellow for a bit while I take care of something."

She grabs a bullet vibe and straps it to the underside of my cock. She turns it on low and pulls a chair up next to my head.The room is very warm by now and everyone was sweating. Lexi's song of blissful orgasms is still playing in the background. Ariel spreads her legs and parts her pink glistening cunt lips. Her sweat and pussy juices mix together to form a pungent and appealing smell. Ariel's fingers work in a circle over her clit while three fingers from her other hand are inserted into her. She works herself over at a quick and fevered pace. Soon her muscles are taunt and defined as she spasms in orgasm. I notice that she is relatively quiet, or maybe I can't hear her over Lexi.

Ariel reaches over and lets me lick her cum soaked fingers. It is like receiving a shot of strong pheromones into my system. I feel the pressure build and I am just about to cum. The red light turns on and the vibrator is turned off. I hang there right on the edge of a tremendous orgasm for a few seconds and then vibrator turns on again. It switched off almost immediately as I went right back to the edge. On again, off... on... off... it is like bolts of energy are shooting through my cock and into the rest of my body.

"Please let me cum!" I yell, finally mixing my voice with Lexi's.

The vibrator stops and is removed slowly. I feel a hand tighten around my cock and start to pump. "Yeah, Carl cum for me!" Ariel cheers.

"Hey Lexi do you want Carl to cum?" she yells across the room. The only reply is screams and whimpers as Lexi cums for maybe the 12th time. Ariel Strokes until the red light comes back on and stops. Just like with the vibrator she did this over and over again.

I am also loudly expressing my sexual frustration. At first, I try to bargain with Ariel. Then I am just begging and pleading over and over again to cum. Finally I am reduced to just incoherent outbursts.

Ariel finally stops and I slowly start to cool down off the perpetual edge I had just been on. I hear the fucking machine and vibrator turn off. Lexi is lightly sobbing in between saying thank you. This does not last for long though. A much larger dildo is being attached to the end of the fucking machine.

When Lexi saw this she started begging, "No... please, I can't cum any more please."

Ariel wiped the sweat from her brow and said, "Don't be mad at me, this is Carl's fantasy. He is the reason that you are being subjected to all of this."

"Fuck you Carl!" Lexi spat at me. She couldn't say anything else though because the giant dildo is being pushed into her far too sensitive pussy. The vibrator is placed back and both machines went from off to top speed in an instant.

"FFFUUUCKK!" Lexi yells. Ariel moves a machine between my legs. It looks similar to the one between Lexi's legs except it is tipped by what looks like a flashlight. She lowers it onto my sensitive cock.

"Carl the machine is plugged into the orgasm sensor. It will turn off when the red light comes on. It won't get tired nor will it show mercy." She turns it on and it starts to pump over my engorged and angry cock. There also seems to be suction on my cock. I know it won't take long before I am at the edge.

Ariel is sitting next to me again. This time she has a Hitachi vibrator of her own.

"Carl, I'm going to get myself off over and over again until I can't stand it anymore. Only when I am finished, will I turn off the machines on Lexi and you."

~~

After that, I lost track of what was going on because I had just been building up to the most powerful orgasm of my life but denied once again. The machine continued its torture of me. It was no longer bringing me to the edge stopping and returning, it kept me right at the point of no return. I was perpetually "almost" orgasming.

Days later, when I watch this scene I realize that this is the perfect point of my fantasy. Lexi is begging and screaming for the orgasms to stop. Her entire world is orgasm and she can not conceive of a world where she would experience anything but. I am in a world where orgasm is perpetually out of reach. I cannot even imagine what an orgasm is like any more. There we are, direct opposites of the sexual arousal.

In the actual movie clip, the end of the scene started with Ariel satiating her own sexual appetite. What actually happens is that Lexi starts crying, and I mean really crying. Later I learned that whenever this happens, it ends the scene.

After Lexi is taken out of the studio, Ariel walked over to me. I was still bound and very hard.

"Carl, would you do anything to cum?" she purrs.

I nod.

"Okay then, close your eyes, I just want to try out one more item."

I close them and I can feel the cock and ball rings being taken off. Next, I felt an ice pack being applied to my cock and balls. This is a shock but also caused me to calm down to the point where I am soft again.

"No peaking naughty boy," Ariel scolded.

I could feel something wrap around my waist and then something fit snugly around my cock. I hear a click and then Ariel laughed.

"Okay open," she says still laughing.

I looked down and see that I am locked in a chastity belt and Ariel is holding the key.

"NOOOO!" I yelled and Ariel walks out of the room.

The staff all started clapping and cheering! At first I'm still in a daze. I was so focused o Ariel for the last... fuck I have no idea how long it's been. I think I should be ashamed about what just happened but all of my inhibitions and embarrassment are gone now. My view of the world and myself have changed. On a whim I give them a bow and thank them all. They get me out of my bonds. Jeni, the one who had shaved me, massages out the kinks in my muscles. Mark, the owner, comes out and shakes my hand.

He loved the scene and asked if I would ever do another one. You would think that I would say, hell yes, but I told him I had to think about it. It was such a stunning ordeal. What do I fantasize about now? I have just lived my perfect fantasy with the most amazing women.

"So, Where is Ariel and can I get the key to this thing?" I said pointing down to the cage my cock was in. Everyone looked around for a while but she was gone. Someone told me not to worry, that she was probably taking a shower and that I should do the same.

"Do you need any help with your shower?" Jenni asks with a gleam in her eye.

"Unless you also have some lock picks I don't think that would be a good idea," I said jokingly.

I relax in the shower and then slowly dry off. I get dressed and then go down to the lobby. I ask if Ariel had left me a key but they say no.

Mark walks in, "Carl, I don't know how to say this... but Ariel left. I ordered another key and I'll have it sent to your hotel room tonight."

I was a little shocked but said, "Okay."

I drive back to the hotel and walk to my room. I order some food and watch a movie, one that has no sex scenes what so ever. It was almost 10 and I figured that the key wouldn't come until tomorrow. I leaned back in my bed and started to drift off.

There's a knock at my door. Thank god I think to myself. Now I can unlock myself and jerk off the biggest load of cum in my life. I open the door to my room and there she stands.

"I keep my promises Carl and you made it through the entire scene," Ariel says while dangling a key in front of me.

She pushes me back into the room and the door closes behind us.

cal28
cal28
17 Followers
12