Movie Night

Story Info
Wife takes him to movie he'll never forget.
2.1k words
3.91
109.4k
22
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Rmastyx
Rmastyx
8 Followers

For Tellstory2Jake, thanks for the help!

*

"Lets go to a movie," Remy said smiling. Jake just sat there looking at her, he hadn't been much fun lately, not wanting to do anything. "come on we haven't gone to the show in a long time. I'll even let you pick the movie." Remy sat on her husband's lap and kissed his cheek. She hated it when he got in one of his moods, everything suffered, including their love life. She knew she just needed to break him out of his funk and why not a fun night at the movies, a place where you can escape.

"Ok fine," Jake agreed, not quite smiling "but we're seeing that movie about the stripper super hero." Remy winced inside, ugh she was really about to sit through a stupid movie like that. Anything for her husband she thought as long as it would help him get out of his funk. Who knew what kind of things a movie like that would stir up, it might not be so bad after all, she thought. "Alright fine," Remy said "but I get to pick our seats!" She jumped up off of his lap and ran to the bedroom, laughing as she went. Jake sat there watching her, his smiling broadening, leave it to Remy to lighten his mood. She could be so child-like, then she could be all sensual woman, she was complex yet so simple. Enjoying the simple things in life, like a walk on a breezy summer day, an afternoon at the ballpark, sleeping out under the stars. That was what he loved about her most, and the fact that she was willing to do almost anything for him.

He thought back to when they first met, a day he would never forget. He remembered being almost in love with her before he ever saw her face, she had a beautiful voice and a kind laugh. He had called the store where she worked for some information about a product, he was asking her all kinds of questions, which she had answered as best she could. During their conversation he found they had a common passion for cooking. They talked for quite a while, he thanked her for all her help and told her he would be in later. When he went to the store later that day he was a little disappointed to find she had already gone home for the day. He thought about her over the next few days.

The next week he had to go back to the store, he hoped she would be there. He would finally be able to put a face to the voice. He didn't realize it then, but he knows now that he was in love with her from the very moment he first saw her. She had a beautiful smile, and a kind way about her. She was so nice and helpful. She even remembered their conversation from the previous week and asked him how his cooking was going. Jake remembered being too chicken to ask her out right then, the store was getting busy and she had to help other customers. I'm just another customer Jake thought, she's probably that nice to everybody. He frequented the store and eventually asked her out. He was rewarded with that beautiful smile. He remembers their first date, rather vividly, he especially remembered how it almost ended. They were walking around and ended up at her building, she said goodnight and started up the stairs without even a kiss. He was almost halfway down the block when she called to him. They made love for the first time that night.

Jake sat there in the living room, he could hear Remy in the other room humming. Again he thought back to that night. Her body was warm and inviting, she was comforting, she made him feel taken care of, even when she hadn't done anything yet. He remembers her smile and nervous giggles as they undressed for each other. There was always a sense of fun with Remy. She smiled as she played with her breasts and rubbed her mound, laughing as his cock started to get hard. "You like to watch that? I like to watch too." He took the hint and grabbed his cock, stroking it until it was rock hard. Remy laid on her bed, legs spread rubbing her clit and pussy lips. Jake was so turned on, they hadn't even touched each other yet, not even a kiss. "I'm so wet," she said "come and see" Jake felt like he would cum with one stroke on his cock, he had never been this excited before.

He kneeled between her spread legs, and touched her for the first time. Placing his hands on her inner thighs, he rubbed gently working his way up and parting her legs further. He could see the dampness on her dark curls as he got closer. He lightly caressed her, eliciting a moan from her lips, his fingers were feather light as he teased her. She squirmed and bucked her hips wanting more contact. Finally he gave it to her, running his finger up and down her wet folds, gently rubbing her clit. Her head lulled back as he reached up and fondled her breast. He felt her get wetter as he pinched and rolled her sensitive nipple between his rough fingertips. She reached out to her bedside table, opened the drawer and reached inside. The foil packet hit him square in the chest then landed on the bed between them. Remy laughed as he picked it up. She watched with much anticipation as he rolled the condom onto his rock hard cock. He would never forget how he felt that night, it felt like that with her every time.

Remy couldn't stop humming that stupid song, it had been in her head all day. She glanced out into the living room where Jake was still sitting in his chair. She wished she knew why he got in these funks, and what she could do to get him out of them. She hoped what she had planned would work tonight. She loved him so much, she wanted him to be happy, for them to both be happy. She started thinking about their first kiss, how unconventional it was. She guessed that she had known all along, deep inside that things would work out between them, she had felt good with him from the moment they met. They had a fun time on their first date, laughing over dinner then walking around the city. She remembers thinking as he was walking away, just call him back, even though she felt like they had the future, she thought why not start it now.

"Are you almost ready?" Jake called from the other room, bringing her back to the present. Yup, she thought, I'm ready. "Yeah in a minute." she called back to him.

She knew it sounded crazy now, because really how could she have known, but she did know. She knew on their first date that they would be together for a long time. They hadn't even kissed yet, but there she was, naked on her bed, watching as he rolled a condom onto his big, hard dick. She reached out, taking his cock in her hand, guiding it to her wet slit she held him there. "Kiss me first" she said. Jake wasted no time in leaning down and taking her mouth in a hot possessive kiss. At the same moment that he thrust his tongue into her wet mouth, he thrust his cock into her warm, wet pussy. She gasped at being so filled by his cock. Remy took a deep breath, her heart raced at the memory of the intense orgasm she experienced that night.

"I'm glad we came out," Remy smiled, as she and Jake left the café where they had had dinner. They walked hand in hand down the street, heading to the theater. "We can see whatever movie you want," Jake said "I was just giving you a hard time with that one." Remy laughed, thinking to herself, if it all went as planned he would be the one having the hard time. "I don't care about the movie," Remy said, smiling at him "actually I think it's an interesting choice." Remy laughed and Jake thought to himself that she must have something up her sleeve. What delightfully wicked thing did she have planned for him, he wondered. These were the things that kept it exciting between them, because he never knew what she would think up to do next. He hoped it wouldn't be too long before he found out.

Remy could hardly stand it as they sat in the darkness at the back of the near empty theater. She was so excited about what she was going to do. It was about thirty minutes into the stupid movie and she decided she couldn't wait any longer. She leaned into Jake, her gaze straight ahead, "This movie is terrible," she whispered "take out your cock, I'm going to jerk you off." Remy straightened in her seat and continued watching the movie. Out of the corner of her eye she could see Jake clumsily trying to get his pants open, she smiled, knowing that he was so excited he could barely function. That excited her to no end and she felt herself getting wet. She squirmed in her seat trying to get some relief.

Jake was blown away, she never ceased to amaze him. At first he was sure he had made it up in his head, no way did she just say take your cock out, after the shock wore off he tried to open his pants but he was so freaking excited it was hard to function. He could feel his cock twitching and pulsing as it came to life, spurred on by the implications of what she just said. The theater was mostly empty and they were the only people in the back, but every once in a while an usher would come in. What if they got caught? It would be so embarrassing, his cock jumped at the thought, it was also very thrilling. Finally he managed to free his dick from his pants and boxers.

As soon as Remy saw that he had gotten his dick out, she reached over to him. He wasn't all the way hard yet, but he started to stiffen very quickly once she put her hand on him. First she took him in her hand and just squeezed him in her fist, releasing and squeezing him over and over. He was rock hard now, she took her thumb and rubbed it over and around the head, pressing on the sensitive spot underneath. She felt the pre-cum oozing out and used her thumb to rub it around the head, focusing on the very sensitive tip. Now that Jake's cock was nice and slick she began to stroke him. After a few strokes she stopped and rubbed his balls, they were still in his pants, but she knew how much he liked it when she squeezed them.

Jake was having a very hard time keeping quiet and trying to act normal. Remy was driving him crazy, just like she always did. His heart was racing as she firmly stroked him, squeezing the head each time her hand got to the top of the shaft. She started stroking faster, she could tell by his breathing he was getting very close, she grabbed her empty soda cup and handed it to him. At first he didn't know what she wanted him to do with it, he wasn't really able to think clearly, then it dawned on him to shoot into the cup. He held it, while she aimed as she stroked and squeezed him, harder and faster, he moaned low and deep, then bit his lip to try and hold it back. She could feel his cock pulsating as he shot a big hot load into the waiting cup. More cum dribbled out and over her fingers as she stroked him slowly, bringing him down gently. She pulled her hand away and to his surprise and delight licked all his cum off of her fingers, she then scooped up the cum that had gotten on his cock and licked that up as well. She returned his softening dick back to his pants and closed him up. He was breathing very hard, his heart beating very fast as he tried to recover. Then she grabbed the cup out of his hand, "Bottoms up!" was all she said before tipping her head back and swallowing down his big load of cum.

Rmastyx
Rmastyx
8 Followers