Movie Night

Story Info
A night with his girls.
1.6k words
3.59
35.3k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lavskye
lavskye
4 Followers

Samuel pulled his keys from his pocket and fumbled with them. He found the key just as he approached his vehicle. He opened the door, climbed inside, and started the engine, fiddling with the radio as he pulled away from his parking space. What a day it had been. His neck and shoulders ached from being so tense all day at the office and he was glad to be going home to his two wonderful roommates.

The car pulled up the driveway and into the garage, the garage door closing behind him. He entered through the door leading into the kitchen and locked it as he made his way to the kitchen where he found Lisa bent over in front of the oven, fetching dinner and wearing only her apron as she had been asked to do. She turned to set the lasagna on the potholders on the table, brushed her long blonde hair out of her face, and put the salad bowl on the table.

"Hello, Daddy! How was your day? Dinner's ready!" she said.

"It was a long day, baby, a very long day, but you are looking absolutely wonderful. Good girl." Samuel smiled at her then asked," And where is Lexi?"

"She's in the shower cleaning up before dinner, sir," Lisa replied. "She didn't want to come downstairs for dinner still covered in cleaning chemicals."

"That's understandable," he replied, and set his keys on the counter, smacking Lisa lightly on the ass as he passed her. She giggled.

Samuel made his way up the stairs to the bathroom, where he heard the water still running. He quietly opened the door and could see Lexi's seductive figure through the shower curtain, which he opened, exposing her.

"Daddy! You're home! I'm almost done, I promise," Lexi exclaimed.

"Good, because Lisa has dinner on the table already. And remember to dress appropriately," he added as he gave her nipple a pinch and made his way back downstairs.

Lexi hurried to rinse the conditioner from her long brown hair then turned the water off and stepped out of the shower. She dried off as quickly as possible and made her way downstairs fully nude, just like Daddy liked.

When Lexi arrived in the kitchen, Samuel was already seated at the table and Lisa was placing a fair portion of lasagna on his plate. He looked up at Lexi and smiled.

"What good girls I have. You both listen so well for Daddy," Samuel said as he put dressing on his salad.

Lisa removed her apron as her and Lexi proceeded to sit down at the table and fix their plates. The three of them ate silently with the exception of Samuel's compliment about how wonderful dinner turned out. Lexi finished shortly before her roommates and began cleaning up the kitchen.

"Thank you, Lexi. You're so well behaved," Samuel said as he stood up.

Both girls followed Samuel to the living room and sat on the sofa with him in the middle as he turned on the TV and found a movie channel. They laid their heads on his shoulders and snuggled up , comfortably. Samuel put his arms around the girls and teased each of their nipples lightly. They looked up at him, grinning.

"Mmm, Lexi, what would you like to see Sissy do tonight?" he asked with a smile that suggested a hint of evil pleasure.

"Daddy, I think Lisa should move onto your lap and tease your cock with her hand as I tease her," Lexi replied.

"That, my dear, is a good idea," he replied, his smile growing wider.

Lisa, without hesitation, did as Lexi had suggested so as to please Daddy. She knew she had to behave. Lexi got up and stood behind Lisa, grabbing a handful of blonde hair in one hand and began kissing on her neck. Lisa gasped lightly, startled by the tender touches of soft lips upon her neck. Samuel began to grow hard as he watched his girls play so nicely together while feeling Lisa's soft hand upon him.

Lexi, her hand still gripping Lisa's hair, guided her off of Samuel's lap and onto her knees in front of him, easing her head towards his now raging erection. Lisa opened her mouth and placed it upon the erection in front of her, and began teasing it lightly with her tongue as she moved her mouth up and down in perfect rhythm. He groaned. Lexi then also dropped to her knees, behind Lisa, and lowered her mouth to where she could barely tickle the delicate clit in front of her with her tongue. Lisa let a small squeal escape as she felt the wet mouth upon her. Lexi could taste the sweet nectar as it flowed heavier and heavier. She began to play with her own clit as well, feeling herself grow more and more wet.

"Mmm, my girls play so nicely," Samuel said as he continued to groan.

Lexi tugged on Lisa's hair and gave her a light smack on her ass, pulling her away from daddy. Lexi stood and placed Lisa beside him on the sofa, then sat herself down on his lap, his cock barely brushing up against her clit.

"Lisa, you get to just watch right now. And pay close attention because your turn will be here soon. Touch yourself, but don't you dare cum until Daddy says so," Lexi stated firmly.

She then lowered herself slowly onto the large cock in front of her, biting her lip as she felt it entering her, the snug fit bringing about an enormous sense of pleasure. Samuel groaned feeling her tight around him.

"Mmm, good girl. Yes," he said. "That is such a good girl."

Lisa continued watching, feeling her clit beginning to swell. Samuel praised her and she let a sigh escape as a smile crossed her face. She watched intently as Lexi moved slowly up and down on Daddy's cock and could see just how tightly he fit inside of her. She eased a finger into her own pussy, feeling how wet she was becoming and moaned. Daddy smiled as Lexi reached over to play with Lisa's breasts.

"My oh my. My girls are getting along wonderfully tonight. You know that makes Daddy very happy," Samuel said.

Lisa began to play rougher and faster, squirming on the sofa beside Samuel and Lexi. She began moaning a little louder as Samuel stroked her hair then grasped a handful while Lexi continued playing with her breasts.

"You are not to cum yet," Samuel said in a tone that suggested punishment for not listening to his demand. "Lexi can though, such a good girl for riding Daddy's cock like this."

Lexi increased her pace gradually, following the pitches of Samuel's groans. She ground her hips in a circular motion as she moved up and down, now leaning forward with her arms around his shoulders and her breasts beating gently against his face. She began moaning more loudly and her movements growing faster and deeper as Samuel coaxed her to cum.

"Cum for me, baby. Cum for Daddy," Samuel said. "You don't want to leave sissy waiting too long now do you?"

Lexi turned her head and her eyes met Lisa's hungry eyes. Lisa moved a hand to Lexi's clit, gently rubbing it as she watched her expressions change and her eyes begin to grow wide. Lexi threw her head back and screamed as she slammed down hard on Samuel, allowing herself to drench him in her cum as her pussy pulsated against his cock. Her entire body quivered. As she gasped for air, she made eye contact with Lisa and shot her an expression warning her to get ready. Although still squirming, Lisa managed a nod of acknowledgment.

"Oh my, Lexi!" Samuel exclaimed. "That is a very good girl, cumming on demand like that for Daddy! Do you think sissy is ready for her turn?"

Lexi, still trying to catch her breath, nodded in approval and shakily peeled herself from Samuel's lap. She gently wrapped her arm around Lisa with the inside of her elbow lightly meeting Lisa's neck and eased her off the sofa and onto Samuel's lap, pushing down on her thighs to allow him to enter her.

Feeling the large cock enter her, Lisa tensed up and bit her lip. Samuel didn't show much concern as he thrust himself deep inside of her and let out an intense groan. Lisa squealed slightly and began moving along with his thrusts as Lexi stood behind her nibbling on her neck and working her way down her side to her hips. Lisa twitched and gasped.

"Daddy, may I please cum now?" Lisa asked in desperation.

"Did I say you could?" Samuel said in a rough tone.

"No, sir," Lisa replied.

"Then there's your answer," Samuel stated.

Lisa bit her lip as she struggled to hold back the inevitable. Feeling Samuel thrust deep into her as Lexi teased her sent chills up her spine. She tried to hold back for as long as possible, knowing that soon Samuel would be satisfied. His moans continued to escalate, his thrusts increasing in speed.

"That's such a good girl," Samuel said. "You're going to make Daddy cum soon."

Lexi knelt on the floor beside them, kissing on Lisa's hip and reached her hand beneath Lisa and felt Daddy. She massaged him lightly while simultaneously providing Lisa's ass a tease each time she descended on his cock.

"Oh, God, yes," Samuel said, his voice becoming shaky. "Cum for me now, baby," he added as he looked at Lisa.

Lisa threw her head back and screamed, her and Samuel both trembling with climax. Lexi smiled, knowing she did well, and waited patiently for Daddy and sissy to regain a steady breathing pattern.

Lisa knelt on the floor in front of Samuel with Lexi, and they both laid their heads on his lap, gazing up at him peacefully. He ran his fingers through their hair softly.

"You are both very good girls. Daddy likes good girls," Samuel said as he laid his head back. "Now come sit back up here with Daddy. We have a movie to finish."

lavskye
lavskye
4 Followers