Movie Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

To the side, he heard the fevered moans of Nadia come to a head as she climaxed; he turned to watch the two girls as Nadia reached her orgasm. She had her fingers twined tightly in Sarah's hair, holding the woman's face close to her pussy as she came, squirting several times on Sarah's face and leaving her drenched. Sarah just looked up to Nadia, an expression of mindless adoration replacing her once passionate intelligence. Allan looked back down to the woman under him, with her eyes closed and her head rolling from one side to the other. He knew that it wouldn't take much more to send her over the edge; he knew it was the same story for him, too. He quickened his efforts, placing his hands on her hips to help his leverage in thrusting into her. She bucked against him, meeting every thrust with one of her own. Her moans became louder, and more frequent and finally culminated with a single, loud yell and the contraction of her pussy around him. He didn't stop thrusting.

"I... mm... I need to cum," He announced breathlessly against her neck.

"Pull out... I want your cum on my tits. All over them..." Amanda replied in a moan.

She didn't have to ask twice. Allan pulled out of her and started stroking himself to keep the orgasm near. Amanda slid off of the couch and knelt in front of it, using her hands to press her breasts together while whispering naughty words of encouragement to him. Looking down into her eyes while she urged him to spray on her chest was enough to send him to the edge, making his cock throb and start to shoot streams of hot, white cum at her. The first arc hit just above the swell of her chest, splattering down; each one after hit dead on, covering her small breasts and hands with his cum. He collapsed backward onto the couch, spent. Amanda lifted her hands to her lips, licking the jizz from her fingers.

Nadia was already standing, watching with a smirk as she patronizingly patted the head of a very docile, naked and cum soaked Sarah. "I see you two had fun after all. I'll have to come back and play with you two more often. In the meantime," she said, looking between the kneeling Amanda and the sitting Allan, "I think you two should keep 'seeing' each other. I mean, since you two are so passionate about each other you should really treat it like a relationship. Just remember to keep it a secret. I don't think the rest of the world would be as understanding as I am."

The way it came out was certainly menacing, and it caused Amanda to slip back onto the couch and cuddle into Allan's side; it would have been an almost cute scene, had she not been idly rubbing the cum into her skin. Nadia watched them, looking at them as if they were a couple of play things. Considering the influence she had over them, they might very well have been.

"Come on, pet, get dressed so we can go back to your place." Nadia told Sarah. Sarah, whose intelligence had been inadvertently reduced thanks to Nadia's demeaning dirty talk, had trouble putting her clothes back on correctly; after a little help from her new mistress, she was fully dressed and the two of them headed out, leaving Allan and Amanda alone in front of a movie that had long since stopped playing.

12