Movie Night

Story Info
Two inseparable cousins cross a line at a family gathering.
1.3k words
4.16
72.7k
43
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The living room was packed. All of Kade's cousins from his mother's side were sprawled out across the sectional sofa and two couches. Kade had fourteen cousins, ten boys and four girls. It was a huge family, and tonight was the annual family get-together, of all 6 uncles and aunts, along with their offspring.

All the aunts and uncles along with grandpa were upstairs filling the kitchen with cigarette smoke and booming laughter, while the cousins were all downstairs watching movies, quietly. Actually, it shockingly quiet, for a group of 18-25 year olds to be sitting quietly watching Ghostbusters, with red party cups half full of beer scattered across every flat piece of furniture in the king-sized living room.

Kade got along well with most of his cousins, them being all around the same age, they could always relate to each other easily; especially Lily. Lily was the only reason he enjoyed coming to these family re-unions anymore.

Kade always had a strange connection with Lily, he could always be honest and vulnerable with her in a way that he didn't feel comfortable with anybody else; not even his girlfriend. And she was absolutely gorgeous, too. She was 5'4", brunette, with a slim petite figure and incredible, D-cup breasts.

He always had a crush on her, despite their being blood-related. She was married now though, and her husband was absent from the family gathering. Kade didn't bother asking why, because he didn't care.

All the cousins had decided they would just watch a movie instead of having long "catching up" conversations. Kade and Lily were lying comfortably on the two-piece couch at the end of the room, wrapped mutually under a soft wool blanket with the television just visible enough at an awkward angle, which conveniently put Kade in a position to stare at Lily's beautiful face and neck while pretending to watch Ghostbusters for the fifty millionth time.

Lily looked especially gorgeous tonight. Her shoulder length brunette hair shined like mulberry silk and flowed down her porcelain neck down to the cusp of the blanket where it was held up under her chin. Her almond-like green eyes focused on the television and she had the most adorable expression on her face, watching the movie as if she'd never seen it before.

Lily looked back at Kade, catching him in the act of staring at her. Their eyes locked for a second and she smiled briefly, then she turned back around, returning to the entropy provided by the classic film. Kade's heart rate shot up every time they locked eyes. Should he be this attracted to his cousin? Every time he thought about it he felt a sense of romantic taboo, like the kind you felt when you first discover your sexuality.

Lily repositioned herself in the corner of the couch, and put her left leg over Kade's right. What is she doing? Kade thought. He wasn't going to think about it for too long because it felt amazing, her skin rubbing against his. She was only wearing a tiny pair of cutoff jean shorts.

Lust filled his heart laying there next to her under the blanket, and his eyes every time he scanned them down her slender outline and perfect breasts covered just barely by the top of the blanket.

His hand wandered over her leg and caressed it. Her skin was exquisite under his fingertips; he would have loved to explore every inch of her body right then. She exhaled deeply, her eyes still fixated on the television set. His hand continued to slide up her leg up to her thighs that were tightly wrapped by her shorts.

Kade wanted nothing more in the world than to throw the blanket to the floor and ravish her body, fucking the shit out of Lily right there in front the rest of the cousin.

Instead, he unbuttoned her jean shorts and started rubbing her warm pussy through her panties, underneath the concealment of his uncle's best wool blanket. Lily bit her bottom lip and looked Kade directly in the eye. She trusted him and wanted him to continue. She wanted his hands all over her.

Stealthily maneuvering under the blanket, Lily pulled her shorts and panties down just enough for her favorite cousin to feel have full access to her wet pussy.

Kade locked eyes with Lily, looked over at the two couches full of laughing family members, and then back to Lily, signaling that he could explore her dripping sex without being noticed. He rubbed the up and down slowly with his whole hand. Lily cooed, it felt amazing to have Kade rubbing her aching pussy. He inserted two fingers into her sweet walls. Lily let out an audible gasp but none of the cousins turned head.

Biting her tongue and struggling not to moan, Lily was lost in an ocean of pleasure, having Kade ruthlessly working her soaking pussy with his fingers.

Moving faster and faster, Kade wanted to see her beautiful face as she came on his fingers. He made his fingers into a "come here" gesture and clawed at the spongy G-spot inside of her. The agonizing bliss was sending Lily over the edge, Kade started rubbing around the fringes of her clit with his thumb while she squirmed quietly, struggling to hold in her moans of pleasure.

With a sharp twist, Lily had reached orgasm. Her face was completely red and her mouth agape while the earth-shattering pleasure hit her body like a train. Convulsing in pure euphoric bliss as intense pleasure shot through her body.

Kade retreated from her delicious sex, his fingers soaked in her juices. Their eyes locked and he licked them clean, savoring her succulent nectar while he watched his cousin's body quake beneath the thin fabric.

Once Lily had recovered from the rapturous orgasm, she decided to return the favor to her favorite cousin. Kade's dick was as hard as a crowbar by now. He unbuttoned his jeans and pulled them down to his knees along with his boxers, still trying to be discreet. His thick, long shaft shot upwards upon escaping from his underwear. Lily instinctively grabbed his cock by the base and squeezed it. Her warm hand, contrasted by the cold metal of her wedding ring felt amazing on his cock.

As she began slowly stroking his shaft, Kade felt like melting from the excruciating pleasure coursing through him from his cousin Lily. She pumped away faster and faster at his aching, throbbing boner; each pump sending wave after wave of ecstasy through Kade's entire body.

Lily's vigorous stroking was now visible beneath the blanket. Anyone who looked in their direction would see the incestuous act.

The pressure building and building, Kade could have cum any second without warning. Lily gripped his cock harder, sending him over the edge. He grabbed Lily's leg with his right hand and squeezed the armrest with his left as he was he was released into a powerful orgasm. Quivering and squirming in a state of excruciating pleasure, his cock erupted with rope after rope of thick cum. It gushed and spurted all over Lily's hand, Kade's lap, and their love blanket of which a golf ball sized wet spot was now visible over the top.

Lily loved feeling his hot, load all over her hand. She retreated her hand from his lap and licked a rope of cum off of her wedding ring finger.

In the afterglow of the incredible orgasm, Kade took Lily's hand and held it while they continued watching the movie as if nothing happened. What were they going to do now? They had just crossed a line that they both knew they someday might. Oh well, they thought, might as well pull the blanket over our heads and go the whole nine yards; family watching or not.