Movie Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
EroSteve
EroSteve
319 Followers

I was at the end, and this was sensory overload.

With my mouth firmly surrounding Riley's left areola and nipple, and her teenaged pussy lips surrounding and smoothly stroking the length of my cock, I knew I couldn't last much longer. Riley was now starting to glow, the sweat collecting on her brow and under her neck, but her strokes were deliberate and steady...she was an engine humming along, not racing, just working towards her end.

It was then I felt Petra's right hand over my thigh, and under Riley's ass. Riley never stopped moving, never questioned anything, and didn't remove her gaze. In my left ear, Riley's whisper "Oh, Gawd, Mr. D...I'm so close...I'm so close to cumming...please...please let me cum on you", and in my right ear, Petra now whispering "Oh, Mr. D...these are SO nice...so full..you have such nice full balls...are you going to let Riley have it or not, Mr. D...?" as her soft, young hands fondled my aching balls, rolling them gently, pulling them down, then pressing them up with each stroke Riley made towards my cock head.

I let go of Riley's nipple with a slight nibble, eliciting a sharp "Oh!" from Riley, and turned to face Petra, who immediately covered my lips with hers, her tongue probing mine, her hands alternating between stroking my cock head when Riley wasn't on it, and now pulling and stretching my balls.

Petra broke the kiss and moved her lips back to my ears. "Let's have it, Mr. D. Give her your cum. Cum for her. Cum for me. Do it now. If you do, I'll let you taste me" and with this, Petra removed her hand from my balls, back between her legs, and a moment later, into my mouth.

That was all it took. I could taste Petra's pussy juices, sweet and musky, full of her emerging womanhood as she moved her fingers around my lips. When Riley next moved from the top of my cock, pressing her soaking pussy lips around my shaft and ending at my root, I literally felt a sea of cum collect in my swollen balls, as they primed themselves for a long overdue expression of my manhood.

Riley felt it too, and I think Petra sensed it from watching us both. "Oh...Fuck...Yes, Mr. D...do it now...cum for us" was all Petra could say, a bit too loud, but I didn't care. With Petra's hand on my cock head, and Riley beginning to slide up, I felt my cock over-expand, and Riley gasped, falling forward onto my chest as her own pussy begin to quiver slightly, now resting mid-shaft and sending it's pulses into me.

The pressure in my balls transferred to deep inside my groin somewhere, and a set of flood gates, long overdue, opened fully. The pressure inside was unrelenting, and amazing, and we all three watched as the flow of cum was expressed into Petra's hand from each new contraction of my overheated balls. I was overflowing in her hands numerous times with each new spasm of my liquid seed, several of these continuing to seize my body, and all the while trying to remain quiet and unnoticed by my daughter, only a few feet away. My vision blurred, and I stopped hearing.

My cum was everywhere, and with no signs of stopping, as each new pulse was accompanied by a small thrust which forced my shaft through Riley's own quivering valley. I couldn't help myself. Petra had a small handful of sperm, and it was leaking through her fingers and onto my lower belly, and I was still going off, weeks of pent-up cum now released, if only towards an inappropriate destination.

Trying to relieve herself from the over-stimulation, Riley lifted herself slightly, her orgasm beginning to wane, and as she did, Petra moved her cum-filled hand from my still oozing member to just under Riley's pussy and pressed firmly, flattening her cupped hand against Riley's swollen, spread-wide entrance. As she continued to press her hands flat into Riley, Petra moved them further, shrinking her fingers and chasing my sperm deeper, up and into Riley's womanhood.

"THAT'S where THAT belongs, Ri. Shame on you for being such a tease to Mr. D."

At first, I thought she had performed a magic trick. Riley's face broke with an expression of amazement, her eyes flying open wide, her lips locked in an "O" position as her orgasm renewed itself. Except for a minor dribble, the cum that Petra had filling her hand had all but disappeared. Petra must have pushed half my load into her, as Riley's overheated cunt closed quickly, but firmly around her departing fingers.

Riley pushed back slightly and looked down to examine the brazen act that Petra had just completed. Her face was flushed, her nipples and areolas still pouting out, flush from the attention they'd been given. Petra's head moved quickly to my lap, and in an instant I felt her mouth around my cock, her cheek resting in the cum there, as her tongue coaxed the final few squirts I had left in me. I felt her tongue gently massage the head, causing new, minor tremors to release whatever was left.

I was so sensitive, it hurt to move. Petra gently swallowed what I had given her mouth, and proceeded to clean me up, licking and sucking from the pool of cum in my belly button, and spread lewdly across my lower abdomen. In a few moments, I was clean. Except for the wetness, now, and the two red-faced young ladies at my side and on top of me, one probably couldn't tell.

I had no words. This was entirely unexpected, and now that it was ending, I looked up for understanding, if not reassurance.

Riley gave me a huge smile, and leaned forward, whispering. "Thanks, Mr. D...I liked that a lot." She buttoned up, left my lap, and putting her feet on the couch, let her butt rest on a pillow on the floor, her head near Susan.

Susan spoke next "Why are you laying like that? Isn't that uncomfortable...all the blood will flow to your head and you'll get a headache."

Riley replied, "it's o.k. It's just for a moment. Besides, it feels good to have things flow up for a change."

Petra, now leaning back against me, her mouth at my ear, nibbling, licking the outer lobe, and the stiff nipples of her breast pressing obscenely through her shirt into my chest whispered "you know what she's trying to do, right?"

I felt her hand move back to my cock, now stiffening again from the suggestion she made "um...Mr. D...we're only half-way through the movie. How much more of that do you have in there?"

EroSteve
EroSteve
319 Followers
12