Movie Night

Story Info
Sometimes you have to keep a brat in her place.
883 words
4.18
32.6k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I shifted beneath you and heard you moan. You were on my lap, my cock inside you as we watched a movie. I'd told you I'd let you sit on my cock as long as you didn't move or touch yourself until the movie was over. What I didn't tell you was that I was going to keep "accidentally" starting the movie all over from the beginning. Your panties were soaked, and I could feel my pants getting soaked as well just from being inside you. There were moments where I felt your body relax, and it was then that I'd start the movie over or shift my hips so that I moved within you. It had been almost an hour, and we weren't anywhere close to finishing the movie.

From the corner of my eye I watched you bite your lip and very carefully, you lifted and slid down again. Without hesitation, I smacked your ass and bit into your shoulder. You whimpered and clutched my shirt with both your hands. My pants grew even wetter.

"Remember baby, not until the movie's off." I rubbed your ass where I'd just struck you, and your eyes closed momentarily.

"But daddy..." you began, your breath heavy. I wrapped my hand gently around your neck and shifted my hips again.

"Yes kitten?"

You moaned and laid your head on my shoulder. You were breathing harder, my torture driving you wild. I moved my hand so that I cupped your chin and slid two fingers into your mouth, which you sucked eagerly. You were no longer paying attention to the movie, your body begging for more of me. With my other hand I rubbed your nipples and rolled them between my fingers. I heard your moan and then your hips were moving excitedly. I let you ride me for a while, enjoying the sounds your body was making as you took my cock deep within you. Without warning I pulled my fingers from your mouth and slapped your face. You pouted and froze, knowing you'd overstepped.

"That wasn't good baby, not only were you disobedient but you weren't watching the movie. I suppose we'll have to restart it, won't we?" I saw your face crumble and for a minute I wanted to make sure you were okay. I didn't want you to cry, but having you edge with my cock deep within you was just too satisfying.

I rubbed your cheek where I'd slapped you and kissed you tenderly. I moved my hands to your hips and lifted you, my cock sliding out of you just a bit. You strained to get all of me back inside you and bit my lip. I held you steady with one hand and with the other I began to stroke my cock with half of it still inside you.

"You feel so good kitten, and you're such a good pet when you behave. Maybe Daddy should cum inside you, breed you." You moaned against my mouth and my hand was drenched in your wetness. I pulled it away and pulled your hips down, slamming into you. I rubbed my lips against yours before speaking again, "I want you to fuck yourself on my cock. But don't cum, or I'll make you regret it, slut."

I heard a rush of "thank you, thank you" before you started riding again. Without allowing my cock to leave you, you turned to completely face me and buried your face in my neck. You blushed when I kissed beneath your ear and commented on the sounds my cock slapping into you made. I rested my hands on your ass and guided you, moving you faster and grinding your body against mine. I heard your breath hitch, and you stopped abruptly but it was too late. I felt your cum leaking out of you and onto my cock and I spanked your ass, hard.

"I told you not to cum baby. Now I won't let you stop." Before you could protest or apologize, I began to fuck you. I held your panties to the side and moved your body so that I could watch my cock disappear inside you. Your hands clenched my shoulders and you came again immediately. I praised you again and again, slamming into you and watching your thighs shake as you struggled not to fall against me.

"Watching you ride me is so intoxicating, baby. You take my cock so well." My rhythm continued and I enjoyed watching you leak around me. You were thoroughly soaked now, as well as my jeans. I laughed softly and forced your head down so that you could see. "See how wet you are baby? You'll clean my cock up later."

You blushed and came again, just from my words. "Please, daddy I can't..." you moaned, your body convulsing every time my cock dove deeper into you.

"One more baby, give me one more." I pulled your face to mine and kissed you again as you moaned and squirted. Your breathing slowed and you wrapped your arms around me and closed your eyes. I rubbed your back and kissed your cheek. "You're such a good toy, kitten. I love you"

You smiled and shuddered and mumbled "I love you too" before drifting off to sleep.