Movie Night Ch. 01

Story Info
An interracial friendship becomes a bit more.
1.4k words
4.35
61.7k
21
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Why won't she answer her phone?"

I closed my cell phone and sighed, laying back down on my bed with my hands behind my head. Terra and I had been talking for a few months now. Most of our time was spend on the phone, but we did see each other quite often. As I lay in my bed on top of the sheets, all I could think about was her beautiful eyes, big soft lips, and silky caramel skin. I missed her lips on mine. Unfortunately, we never shared anything more than a sweet, soft kiss…but even that was the greatest feeling for me.

I blushed to myself as I looked down. The image of Terra in my mind had awakened my south pole. I slowly unbuttoned and unzipped my pants. I lowered my pants, and having not worn boxers in years, all was there to see. I admired my skilled job in shaving my pubic area for a bit. My dick got even harder in the cool air. I thought of Terra and slowly began to stroke the shaft of my hard dick. I imagined her caramel lips wrapped lightly around my white throbbing shaft as it warmed her mouth. My stroke patterns got a bit faster as I now imagined her soaked pussy lips engulfing me, sliding up and down my love tool.

Just as soon as I was caught in the moment, the door bell rang. I looked around and came back to reality.

"Shit!" I cried out. I thought and quickly stuffed the hard eight inches back into my pants. I tried to wait for it to go soft, yet the bell sounded once again.

"Just a minute!" I hurried to the door and flung it open, pissed…I was so close to having one of the biggest orgasms of my life. My face must have turned from every emotion possible as the door revealed the intrusive ringer. From anger to shock to happiness to confusion…I smiled in the confused state.

"Terra..wa..what are you doing here?"

There before me stood the obsession of my dreams in all her glory. Her long hair draped over her shoulders, here sweet lips puckered a bit and evenly glossed (just the way I liked them). Her outfit was so enticing, a black tube top that formed into a skirt, very short so I could see her thick, caramel thighs very clearly. Also, she wore a black, lacey shall over her shoulders. Our eyes met and she smirked.

"Can I come in or are you just going to stare all night?" She giggled and waved a DVD in her hand, as if answering to my previous, stuttered question. I led her in and we went to the living room and sat and talked a little bit. It had been almost two weeks since we last hung out, she had been really busy with her job. I had been pretty busy with my odd job schedule, but would always find time for her, or at least keep my options open. I was just so glad to see her again; this was only her second time being in my house.

"So anyway," she broke our casual conversation, "I wasn't sure what type of movies you like, but this one I have wanted to see for so long and I've heard it was really good." She proceeded to the DVD player. The title was Passion of the Tides. It was a romantic pirate movie, which was odd to me. I didn't really care, I just loved having her close to me. She'd look at me every now and then, I'm not sure if it was to adore me, or wonder if I truly liked this movie…I didn't, but I'd watch it for her. I would also glance at her often when she would be glued to the screen. She was so beautiful, I just couldn't stop telling myself that. She laid her head on my shoulder and sat close to me. I liked this contact a lot and wrapped an arm around her, rubbing her soft arm as we watched the movie. She removed her shall for me and I continued to stroke her sweet, soft skin. I kissed her head and she made a soft "awe, that's so cute" sound, though those weren't the exact words. During a 'boring' part of the movie (it was all pretty boring to me) I went and got us some drinks. Nothing to get us drunk, just figured I'd be a good host. As the movie went on, I began to be a little braver, rubbing her soft legs, keeping my eyes on the movie as I did so. Her legs were incredibly soft, even more so than her arms. I wondered what type of soap or lotion she used. Whatever it was, I loved it, it felt like the sweetest ebony silk along my fingertips. I gave her neck a sweet kiss and she let out a sigh of pleasure.

"That's not nice," she whispered, "You know that's one of my spots, Andrew." She often liked to tease me with her sexy voice. We never took it far or anything though, and this was the first time she let me continue to kiss and bite her neck. We talked about our fetishes and 'little spots' often, but never experimented on each other with them. I bite a little harder, knowing she liked the pain. She let out a quiet moan and her head tilted backwards as her lips parted. I slowly glided my fingertips up her thigh more. It was so warm between her legs, I wanted to go further, but stayed around that same area, stroking up and down and back and forth slowly. Her legs parted, I wasn't sure if she did that on purpose or if it was just a reaction, but I decided to go a little higher. I was surprised…she wasn't wearing any underwear. I could feel a fold of her pussy against my hand, and I began to rub the innermost of her thigh, so close to her pussy, just teasing her whole while. Her sweet skin in my mouth was that of the sweetest candy as I continued to suck and bite her neck.

"Oh Andrew…" escaped from her lips. Her legs spreading more in response to my gentle touch; she tried to move her hips to make contact with my hand, but I continued to tease. I now drug my fingertips along her pubic area, down to her clit, but splitting my fingers in a V-shape, only rubbing her outermost pussy lips, and even those were soaked. She turned her head and kissed me, much more passionately than we had ever kissed. Her lips seemed even softer, and I happily obliged to return the kiss, sucking on her bottom lip, and then taking her sweet tongue into my mouth. Her hips grinded lightly, and I finally slid a finger up and down her pussy. She was so wet my middle finger almost slid directly into her, but I wanted her to wait, and beg for that. I moved only my finger, like small worm, wiggling in slow motion almost up and down, parting her lips with each up and down stroke.

Our kisses continued, and finally she broke the kiss; she looked me deep into my eyes, passion, lust, and love-filled.

"Please Andrew" she said in almost a whisper and a moan as she thrust forward with her hips. I kissed her again and at last slide my middle finger deep inside her soaking caramel pussy. It was like the flame of a fuse finally getting to the firecracker. She exploded in moans, tighter than I thought, and much more wet. Her incredible juices were flowing down into my palm as my finger explored her insides, rubbing her g-spot and ever other crevasse I could find. I brought my thumb up to gently rub and tease her clit, getting under the hood a bit and rubbing her soft, now pink bubble. It felt so good to be inside her, even if it was only a right hand. I hadn't noticed she slide the tube top off, revealing her massive brown breasts, her nipples standing very erect, the areola had to be 2 inches in diameter. I leaned down and took one of her nipples in my mouth, sucking sweetly, loving how they felt in my mouth.

"You taste so sweet baby," I had to comment as her nipple re-entered my warm, wanting mouth. I sucked hard, then soft, then only twirled my tongue around her nipple, my free hand massaging her dormant breast at the time.

"Mmm, just wait until you taste more of me, sweetie," She moaned, keeping her eyes closed.

I could hardly wait.

End Part One…..