Movie Night Ch. 06: Terri

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
EroSteve
EroSteve
319 Followers

I paused to consider this. My brain was putting pieces together, though it was trying to do it in the dark, and still fumbling for something.

"That's right. Summer jobs. Got it". Some piece was still missing. It was important. I just could NOT find it, and the puzzle was incomplete.

Tammy gave me fair warning "Remember, I'm supposed to help host this thing, so don't feel bad if I'm here, there, everywhere. She's pretty organized, but I'm not certain how many folks will be showing up, or from where."

7 o'clock.

We all pile into my SUV. Me driving, Tammy dressed conservatively, but fashionably in the front passenger's seat, and the trio of fertility queens in the back seats. All ladies looking sharp, semi-formal. My mind was still a buzz with incomplete understanding, alternately looking forward to this event, but also dreading it somehow...for some reason.

We arrived to a house with 15-20 other couples, mostly our age, and a few 'kids', Susan's age. They found the lawn outside, and Tammy went to work, finding the hostess-with-the-mostess, and throwing herself into the menagerie. After about 3 hours of idle chit-chat, reviewing the local sports scene with "the guys", and several glasses of wine, the announcement was made to "gather round", and those few of us left, very close friends, actually, were informed that, indeed, this family was moving to Florida for a his new job.

Woot! Cheers! More drinks flowed and everyone was in a very good, very relaxed mood. As we stood in a circle in the living room, I was standing next to Mr. Heading-to-Florida, on his left, with his wife directly to his right, then Tammy, Susan, Riley, Petra, some other couples in a crescent-shape, etc. when over his shoulder, over EVERYONE'S shoulder, actually, I was reminded about someone important.

There, just out-of-sight to everyone but me, as I stood watching him speak, was Terri, in the adjoining room, a drink of some kind in her hand, and she was dressed to show, if not kill.

I hadn't seen hear earlier. She was with her own crowd. But now, in the soft light of what I think was a Den (?), she had been waiting for just this moment...just this angle...for our eyes to meet. Terri had her long, black hair tied up into a bun with some lace. Beautiful without makeup, she was wearing a silk, calf-length red dress, form fitting to say the least, spaghetti straps over her demure shoulders, the cups of her strapless bra just hidden below the top of that dress, dipping slightly into her ample cleavage. Her petite frame was made 3 inches taller by a pair of dark red slipper-things encasing her stocking'd feet, a red bow in front on top of her shoes.

This was enough to cause my stare. He was droning on about Florida, etc., and all eyes were on him.

Except mine, though it appeared I was also focuse on his speech. When she moved to the short sofa to semi-sit on the arm, facing to my right, the motion caused the slit on the right side of her dress to open up, exposing her thigh to well above the cheek of her ass. My body surged a flux of hormones. Every guys knows that look. The garter belt clips stretched tight against the pull of those upper-thigh-high stockings fixed my gaze.

I did not see panties, and I could have. o.k. Maybe she's wearing a G-string, but that thought did nothing to quiet my rising erection.

Terri, setting her drink down, picked up her handbag, and resting it on her thigh, reached inside, and produced a small black tube. I knew what was in it. She placed her handbag on the sofa, bending slightly, showing me the roundness of her right cheek now, the red dress draping over her, and upon straightening, looked back at me, uncapped the tube and gently spinning the bottom, smiled like a hunter in front of it's trapped prey. As she turned the tube, I saw it protrude the deep, luscious red gell. She bent towards me slightly, straightened her smile, pouted her lips just enough, and took forever to press the lipstick to her lips, coating, then recoating them.

I felt myself harden at the image. So daring. So bold. I felt my cock stir and begin to press against the folds of my pants. From everyone else's view, it still looked as though I was staring directly at him and his speech, but I couldn't have cared less. This young lady had me captivated, and I wasn't about to look away.

Terri puckered her lips as she finished, re-capped the tube, and placing it back in her hand-bag, snapped it shut while peering at me sideways. She reached her hand up to her mouth, and blew me a kiss, smiling. I couldn't stop looking. Her hand pointed up to the clock, then back at me she mouthed "five minutes...upstairs" and pointed her finger up. I nodded slightly, then looked at him, wishing he'd finish up. When I looked back, Terri was gone.

The next few minutes seemed like forever. He finally expressed his thanks to everyone for their support, and I excused myself, my hand in my left pocket holding my throbbing erection firmly against the my leg so as to not be so obvious.

"Where you going, Dad?" Susan had snuck up on me. "You o.k.?" I couldn't tell if that was a smile? A smirk? A grin? What was that? "Fuck the wine" I thought, losing my cognition, and letting Terri's sex take over my hormones. "I'm fine. I, uh...just need to use the restroom. Be back in a moment."

"Oh, o.k., well, no rush" Susan responded "Take your time, Dad. We've got things under control here. I'll check on Mom...I mean, we'll all help Mom out."

I took my drink with me and headed up the steps. Big house. Not certain why they need such a big thing, not like they have a ton of kids, but whatever.

"ahem..." the voice penetrated my ear from my right as I passed a bathroom. It was Terri, resplendent in her feminine form, and dressed even more amazing, now close up. My pants tented further.

"Thanks for coming up to see me, Mr. D. I needed to talk with you about a few things."

"Sure, Terri, but first..." She interrupted me "Mr. D. I really need you to listen to what "I" have to say first, o.k., then you can speak your turn, o.k.?" The look in her eyes told me she was serious, but not mean. She glanced at my pants, smiling.

"O.k., Terri...what's on your mind?" Her arm had wrapped around my right arm, and we were walking along the hallway.

"Well, Mr. D., I feel a bit bad about the last time we met, and...um...I hope you don't think poorly of me."

"I couldn't never, Terri. You don't have to feel bad. I really...um...enjoyed myself?" hoping to keep the tone right.

"Oh, you have no idea, Mr. D. I don't mean that I didn't enjoy myself, more that...um...well...it felt very rushed, wouldn't you agree?" and she looked up at me, a slight grin belying her true meaning, I'm sure. "Anyway, did I tell you I'm headed to college this fall?"

"Good".

"Yes, State, same as Susan and her friends. I didn't know it, but Susan and I are pursuing the same engineering degree. Turns out, we'll have pretty much the exact same schedule."

"Hey, that's great, Terri. Good for you." I had no clue where this was going.

"Yes, good for me. To be sure. I also get to keep my job, which is even better."

"Oh, o.k...ah...well, again...good to hear!" She squeezed my arm, and we paused at the end of the hallway, just before the French doors to the upper balcony, overlooking the yard.

Terri turned to face me, "Mr. D., do you remember what my summer job is?" and she closed the gap, now only inches from my face, slightly grinning, those red lips glistened, and I felt my hardon surge a bit.

"Ah. No. Terri. I'm sorry. I can't remember that right now? Something in retail, I think, right?"

"Yep, Mr. D. Close enough. I have a retail sales job downtown. It's an intimate apparel shop. I help all sorts of customers" and with this, Terri's right hand slid around my left side, as she closed the gap between us and pressed her silken form against me. I felt the top of her mound pressing into my now extended shaft, and Terri smiled widely. "Can you remember the name, Mr. D. It's important right now."

All the blood for my brain was filling my little head, and I stammered "No. Terri. I can't. What was it again?"

"Le Joli Minou, Mr. D. That name mean anything to you? Terri's lips were dangerously close to my mouth, and I could smell the sweetness of her breath.

Fuck me.

The missing piece.

NOW I knew why I had anxiety.

Terri continued demurely "I meet all sorts of people there. I only help them out when they ask for help, otherwise, I just straighten the racks, work the cashier, keep it clean, etc." Her breath was still hot against my mouth, and I felt myself tense up. "You can imagine the stuff I hear, Mr. D." her voice now a whisper "from some shoppers", her left hand stroking my hardness through my slacks "especially when they don't know I'm near, or don't think I'm listening." She stood on tippy-toe to whisper the last phrase in my ear.

I was silent.

"For example" she continued, "Just the other day, I had a couple of ladies in the store. They were purchasing lingerie" and back on her heels now, she turned to open the French doors and we walked outside, closing them behind us. She again pressed against me, her hands on my belt buckle, busily disengaging it from my hips, "and they were obviously looking for something a bit more, well, shall we say 'daring', Mr. D.?" Terri's hands began unzipping my fly, pressing into the hot flesh of my erection to accomplish the task.

"Of course, I'm rather small in stature, so I don't get noticed unless I say something, and they didn't seem to need any help. Anyways, I can usually tell who needs help and who doesn't, and these two didn't." Terri had opened my pants, and was again standing tip-toe to address me. "Some of the words they were using, Mr. D., were kinda kinky...what was it again? Oh, Yeah...they were saying things like "This is going to make him cum on the spot" and "He won't be able to keep his hands off you."

Terri was lowering my pants, freeing my erection, and her hand was rubbing the tip.

"To hear that kind of language in our store isn't really a surprise, Mr. D., but what got my attention," and Terry had her lipstick-covered lips nearly inside my left ear now, her right hand around my neck, pulling me down "was when I heard one lady say "Your Dad's not going to be able to keep his hands off of you, Susan. If you're not pregnant now, you will be the first time you wear this in front of him." Terri's left hand ran down the length of my shaft and cupped my balls in her tiny hands, pulling them up.

"Now what, Mr. D. do you think that means?" and Terri descended, to her knees on the soft carpeting, her mouth slowly capping the knob of my erection, her red lips spreading out around it, her hands squeezing, and slowly stroking the shaft.

"Watch me, Mr. D. I want you to see us together like this." Terri's red lips pursed at the tip of my cock, her smile vanishing as she stared into my eyes, slipping those delicious red lips slowly over my head. Her cheeks sucked in, and though she lowered her gaze for only a moment, it was only to lower the angle of my rod, and looking back at me now, took way too long to slip her lips over half of my manhood.

I was throbbingly hard now. Below us, I could hear voices, but in the dark, with the doors closed behind us, and the bannister railing obstructing anyone's view, it was impossible to see us.

I watched further as Terri's mouth worked her magic over me. I was fully loaded, and Terri's lips closed as she left my cock head and traced down my shaft to lick my swollen glans, just above my balls. "yummmm...so yummy" she voiced, and I felt my shaft spasm a bit of precum in response. She never closed her eyes. Not once.

"Now," she continued, slowly sliding one of her spaghetti straps over her left shoulder, loosening the dress, but it caught on her strapless bra "if I didn't know better, I might have thought this was just someone with a bit of kink going on, but when the other girl responded with "Right, P, well, I saw the pool of cum he left in you. Like you should talk. He gave you enough seed in there to get us BOTH pregnant", well, you can imagine my surprise when I turned the corner and saw my friends Susan and Petra." Terri again lathered my cock's head with her tongue, and I wrapped my hands into her hair.

"You should have seen the look on their faces, Mr. D. when they saw me standing there. It was like two kids caught with their hands in the candy jar". Terri had switched hands, and was now removing her right spaghetti strap as her left hand slowly stroked me into the space of her mouth between phrases.

"So, Mr. D.," she continued, "we had a brief talk in the back of the store, at the naughty panties section. They told me the truth, Mr. D. and we talked for nearly an hour. I know everything you're doing...with them...to them...for them." Terri now had both hands behind her, and I could see her manipulating her bra, her mouth alternately sucking, then licking my bobbing cock. I let my pants lower to my ankles, and stepping out of my shoes and pants, brushed them to the side.

Terri's bra slid away, down, along with her red dress, to the floor, as she stood and let it happen right in front of me. Dressed now in only her garters, stockings, and heels, she took the two steps behind me and locked the French doors, a very audible "click" signifying the deed. As I turned to face her, she spun back around in front of me, Terri had more to say "Do you want to guess, Mr. D. how difficult it is to be 18, work in a lingerie shop, and have to have that kind of bad-ass nasty kinky conversation with your two friends when you, yourself, are mid-cycle?" She was flushed red now, her lipstick notwithstanding. Her C cups bounced pendulously in front of her, her nipples demandingly erect.

As she approached me, I backed up slightly...I don't know why, and bumped into one of those deck-chairs...the kind with tilt up backs and wide arms. My gaze was focused at her sex, approaching me, moist, damp, and swollen red.

"Make no mistake about it, Mr. D. You and I were going to fuck eventually, but if you had been there at the shop that night, I would have taken you on the floor of the lingerie section. Fuck, that discussion had me so turned on" and Terri bent over at her hips, her hands cupping my shoulders, as she leaned forward and kissed me. Hard. She lifted each leg, and inserted it into the space below the chairs raised arms, hovering her sex directly over my very-ready member.

"That's right, Mr. D...mid-cycle...turns out, both Susan and I are well in-touch with that part of our bodies, and I'm about to show you how much. Call it serendipity, call it luck, call it destiny, I don't really care. But you're about to give to me what you've given the three of them. I'm ovulating now, Mr. D., and rather than run away from it, I'm going to do something about it."

I like this little arrangement you three have, I like everything about it, and I want in". Terri spoke in a tone that was not to be denied.

"I am NOT going to Florida, Mr. D. I am staying here. At State. And I'll be living under the same roof with Susan, Petra, and Riley."

"That is, IF you'll be giving me your same seed, Mr. D?" and Terri grasped my rod, lowering herself far enough to swirl the head inside her pouting lips, drenched now in heat, wet from her building lust. She moved her lips to my ear, smiling, she whispered "I'll give you another child in return, Mr. D."

Terri leaned forward a bit more, pitching the angle of her sex, and my hands moved to catch and massage the advancing flesh of her breasts. "Oh, that's right...Petra said you liked those" as Terri's lips moved closer to mine now and began a soft, sensuous kiss, covering my lips with her red coated ones.

I was in heaven.

Terri moved her right hand behind my head, and pulled me into the kiss, then released, and began lowering her glistening honey-pot onto my fully-erect shaft. When her swollen labia finally contacted my testicles, she had straightened sufficiently to pull my head into her breasts, and my mouth deeply pulled a nipple in. I felt her quiver, engulfing me in the heat of her swollen vagina.

"I'll be having your baby for you, Mr. D., you can't give this to them, and not to me. Are you o.k. with that?" I looked up. She had a tear in her eye. "You can't love them like that, without loving me, too."

She pulled my head forward to nurse her protruding nipple, gasping at the contact, and rising up, throwing her head back, her black hair well below her shoulders now, began the slow, rocking motion...like riding a horse, just slower...My hands moved to her ass cheeks, felt the strength, felt the desire. I moved them up to her hips, and flexing inside her, guided her motions, now deeply stimulating inside her canal. My pubic hairs were already covered with her juice, and the smell was unrelenting as it drifted up between us.

Terri was pent up. She didn't last long at all, and only a few moments later, she was contracting in my lap, her head on my shoulder as the waves of her orgasms proceeded. Remembering Petra, I moved my hands back, back over the globes of her ass, and dipped a finger into her anus, getting the same reaction. She pulled her sex back, just slightly, causing her ass to protrude, and it widened against the touch of my finger. I dipped in further, her moans spurring me on.

"Terri, I'd be delighted." I finally spoke. I was on the edge also, and lifted her head to kiss her. "I'd be delighted to include you, my precious little girl. Give yourself to me, Terri, and you don't have to worry, I'll take good care of you."

She was panting. "Now, Mr. D. show me now. Please. Before it's too late."

I lifted myself slightly, and Terri raised up, whimpering, from my very swollen tube. Standing now, I turned her around, and had her place both hands on the railing, her black hair blending into the night. "Listen, Terri...listen to them down there. Listen to the night, and remember how we feel together, right now". I rested my hands on both globes of that delicious ass, and pressing against her swollen entrance, she relaxed, her lips parting, and the wetness inviting me back in. I felt the evening's coolness surround us as we rhythmically made love. Terri was panting, tight, oh, so tight, but super wet from her lust, combined with that moment of her fertility cycle, and she merely hung her head and moaned with each, deep, lustful stroke into her feminine well.

I lost count of how many times...how much time...how many of her mini-orgasms she gave me...I simply enjoyed pleasing her until the moment was near, and I asked her one last time, preserving her options, "Terri...I'm so very close...are you sure about this...?"

Terri's response was swift, and well timed "Mr. D, Oh, yes...please...Oh, Fuuuuuuccccckkkkk...Mr. D...Yes, please...oh...oh...fucccccccccccc cckkkkkkkkkkkk, each word in time with her own vaginal contractions. "Yes, Mr. D, please, give it... to me..cum deep... in me... please" and as her vagina finally clamped down on my shaft, I widened my stance, and lifting her slightly, pushed as deeply as I could. Her ass cheeks parted only slightly, her muscular form a testament to her own fitness, and then I held motionless, deeply impaled inside, again feeling my own testicles and abdomen complete their own cycle of waves, pressing my orgasm, releasing my seed.

Terri's right hand had slipped under her, squeezing and tapping my cock at it's root, just below my balls, and her uterus began sucking and releasing my cock head in time with each spurt. It felt...wonderful. Life giving.

From below, it was Susan's voice I heard next, my hands now stroking the length of her back as we stayed joined at her sex. "Terri? I know you two are up there. Dad. Are you o.k.?"

EroSteve
EroSteve
319 Followers
12