Movie Night Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ksteiner
ksteiner
289 Followers

The look on my face must have been priceless because when she saw my reaction to her appearance, her face lit up in a big smile and she asked "do you like?" The question needed no response since my expression gave all the answer that she needed.

We sat down and thoroughly enjoyed our dinner starting with salads and following with the Greek lemon soup that I had made to go with the main course that she had asked me to make. The moussaka had turned out perfectly as had the green beans with slivered almonds. As wonderful as the food was, the conversation was great and I found it very nice to have such a nice adult discussion with my step-daughter, something that we hadn't done in some time. We took our time, enjoying a nice leisurely pace and finally finished up with chocolate mousse topped with homemade whipped cream and a drizzle of Grand Marnier. Not to "toot my own horn" but the experience was right out of a fine dining restaurant.

We finished desert about eight o'clock and decided to finish our wine and discussion in the family room. I kept the lights dim, turned on some quiet music and lit the fireplace. To make for easier conversation we were sitting on separate couches catty-corner so that we could look at one another as we talked. A short while later, the bottle of wine was empty and I thought that it would be alright for her to enjoy an after-dinner drink with me as well since neither of us had to work or go to school the next morning. She may have only been eighteen but my wife and I had raised her in more of a European style when it came to alcohol so I didn't think that one drink or the wine that we had imbibed during dinner would be a big deal.

As we finished our drinks just before nine, she expressed a desire to watch something together and I left her to make a selection while I cleaned up a little. I returned and took my seat just as she finished putting a disc in the player and she came over to sit down right next to me. She kicked off her heels, tucked her feet up under her and snuggled against my side as the film started to roll.

Her selection had been a romantic comedy that we both enjoyed and we had stayed basically as we were the entire time. Her body was tight against mine and her head was lying against my shoulder. Part way through, she had put her arms around me in a loving embrace. Now that she was this close to me, I noticed a faint, yet intoxicating odor, of a subtle perfume. It served to remind me just how sexy she was and how much my little girl had grown up and was truly a young woman now.

As the movie ended and we turned everything off in preparation to go to bed I couldn't help but remark to myself what a wonderful evening it had been. We walked upstairs together with her in front of me and I rapidly noticed what a gorgeous ass my step-daughter had. Her hips had just the right amount of curve to them and caused a gentle sway of her dress as she climbed the stairs.

We walked down the hall and I barely paid attention that we had continued right past her room until we had reached mine. Upon entering the room, she turned around, dropped the heels that she was carrying on the floor, and faced me, giving me a loving hug and a warm wet kiss that seemed to last forever.

Breaking from our embrace, she undid my tie and began to unbutton my dress shirt, still not having said a single word since heading upstairs. She finished with my shirt and removed it, ran her fingers lightly over my chest, and led me over to my bed. She undid my belt buckle and slacks and had me sit down on the edge of the bed.

I then watched as she knelt down and remove my shoes and socks and began to pull my trousers down. I lifted my hips slightly to allow her to remove the pants and after pulling them around my ankles she arose to give me another kiss, leaving me sitting in my boxers while she was still fully dressed.

Fully standing now, she backed away from the bed slightly and reached behind her, sliding the zipper of the dress down. Slowly, the material of the dress loosened around her chest and then, with a little shrug, exposed her bare shoulders and bra straps. She crossed her arms in front of her and gave a gentle tug on the dress, allowing it to slide down and expose more skin under her neck. She continued removing the dress extremely slowly, tantalizingly exposing each inch of her skin followed by her bra.

I found my mind flittering to the memory of the "too large" shopping bag that I had glimpsed in her room when, once again, I failed to recognize ever having seen her bra in the laundry. It was an elegant piece of lingerie with demi-cups made entirely of lace that came to just barely above her nipples. Even in the dim light of the room I could easily see her pale skin through the lace and make out the hardness of her nipples. As I sat there entranced, she continued removing the dress slowly down her stomach until, just below her navel; my arousal was obvious through the boxers.

Her dress' downward path continuing, I soon sighted more of the same black lace that her bra was made of. As the dress reached the apex of her hips, I briefly started to see more skin again and realized that she was wearing a garter belt. Despite the fact that it performs a functional role, it was a piece of lingerie that I have always found extremely sexy. My view was next given a slow exposure of a tiny pair of black silk panties to complete the set. Immediately after that, the resistance of her hips left the dress and gravity took over, dropping the dress in a pile around her feet and exposing lacey tops to the stockings attached to the bottom of the garter belt. I could not imagine anything more perfect than the vision of beauty before me.

After allowing my eyes to drink up the view for a moment, my step-daughter slowly turned around in a complete circle giving me the 360 view of her body. The small panties that I had seen from the front appeared almost non-existent in the rear with nothing more than a small strip of fabric running in between her cheeks. Her firm runner's ass was beautifully uplifted with no external support and the paleness of the skin contrasted sharply with the black lace of her lingerie.

Completing her show, she came over to me and sat down on my lap sideways, feeling my now fully hard dick against her ass. She threw one of her arms over my shoulders and around my neck and gave me another deep kiss. All this while, not a single word had been exchanged between us.

After a moment, she got up off my lap and said "lie down."

I slid up onto the bed and complied as she followed me. She grabbed a hold of the waistband of my boxers and pulled them down off of me, dropping them on the floor to the side of the bed. I saw her lean down over my groin and felt her hair drape over my hard cock. Seconds later, I was greeted by the warmth of her taking me in her mouth, bobbing her head up and down about a dozen times. She removed her mouth from around my organ and slid up, pressing her body tightly against mine and kissed me deeply, our tongues playing together first in my, then in her mouths.

I reached around her in an embrace as our tongues danced, enjoying the feeling of her breasts against my bare chest, the slight roughness of the lace as it rubbed my skin, the heat of her groin pressed over my upper thigh, and the silkiness of her stocking clad legs sliding on my legs and penis.

She sat up and removed her bra, once again exposing her firm breasts to my view, the pale skin and darker nipples clearly visible in the dim light streaming in the windows. Leaning back down to plant a quick kiss on my lips, I felt one of her hardened nipples graze my chest and realized that this was the first time that I had had her bare chest against mine. She slowly moved down my body planting little kisses along the way and gently sucked on each of my nipples causing them to harden as well and making me moan with each suck. The kisses continued down my belly until her mouth was poised over my dick.

As she once again held my cock and took me into her mouth I let out a deep moan. Her hand left my dick and I saw her slowly slide her panties over her hips and down her thighs as she slowly worked her magic with her mouth and felt her tongue swirling around my head.

With an audible pop, my dick came out of her mouth as she straddled one of my legs and slid back up my body, kissing me again when her mouth arrived at mine. When she straightened out and moved on top of me, her panties had slid down her calves and were now looped loosely over one of her ankles, having removed the other one from their embrace to straddle me better. I could easily feel the warmth of her pussy and slight tickle of her pubes against my upper thigh and groin.

Next, she shifted her body some more and moved the leg that was between mine over me, completely straddling me now, her crotch right over my pelvis. Suddenly breaking the silence, she commented "I love you so much, Dad," and kissed me deeply without even giving me a chance to reply.

The heat of her pussy was directly on my cock now and I felt her begin a slow grind of her hips. Within a minute or two, her lips had parted and I could feel her wetness slide up and down my cock. As she continued to move her hips and slide her pussy on my shaft she broke our kiss and sat up. Reaching down, she grabbed my hands and put them directly on her breasts, running them over her firm globes.

As I took over on my own, massaging her breasts and playing with her nipples, she let my hands go and put her own hands on her thighs for support while continuing to roll her hips. Her juices were freely flowing now and my cock was beginning to ooze so I was sliding freely between her folds with no effort at all, routinely making contact with her engorged clit.

I leaned up and took one of her nipples in my mouth, flicking my tongue over it and hearing her sharp intake of breath at the first contact followed by a low moan. I was still suckling her breast shen she stopped moving her hips at the top of an upstroke. I almost lost my hold of her breast when she reached behind her to take my cock in her hand.

She aimed the tip of my dick up a little and started to push back down. I could feel her wetness begin to envelop my head and reached out to grab her hips, stopping her from going further.

Realizing what she had in mind I asked "are you sure?"

My step-daughter's simple reply was to push her hips more firmly and say "yes, Dad. I really want this. I love you and know that you love me and I want you to be the one to make me a woman."

Hearing this beauty speak those words took away any reluctance that I may have still had and I relaxed my grip on her hips.

She slowly pressed herself down until I felt the resistance of her hymen. She paused and then lifted slightly. Pressing down slowly again, we encountered her barrier and she pushed a little more, stretching it a little. She kept the pressure against it for a moment and then repeated the actions, going a wee bit further each time.

Finally, she lifted up, and not ready to wait any longer thrust her hips down sharply. I could feel the pressure of her hymen at first and then felt the release as I slid almost two more inches into her soft pussy. She let out a gasp as my dick broke through her cherry and then stopped to allow her body to adjust to these new feelings that she was experiencing. I had a little over three inches inside of her, tightly gripped by her virginal pussy.

Both of us remained completely still for a few minutes, allowing her to adjust, and once she felt ready, she lifted up and slid slowly back down taking a little of me more inside her. She repeated this motion a number of times until she had finally taken my entire eight inches in her pussy and her thighs were firmly against my hips. Seeming spent from the amount of control that she had just had to exhibit, she seemed content to just sit there for a bit, enjoying the feeling of my cock inside of her. Finally, she resumed her thrusting up and down, moaning with regularity.

I returned my attention to her breasts and then dropped my hands down to cup her ass and help support her as she rode me. After a few more minutes, her breathing became more labored and she leaned back on her outstretched arms behind her while she continued her pumping. Her tightness had my mind reeling and was having great effect on me but I was determined not to allow myself to cum until she had.

I felt her grip tighten even more and realizing that she must be getting close, I brought one of my hands back to her breasts while I brought the other to our crotches. Moistening my thumb in her juices that had run down my dick to pool around the base, I began to lightly play with her clit. This seemed to have a profound effect on her and I almost immediately began to feel small spasms around my shaft and heard her breathing become more labored.

Suddenly, she let out a few loud moans and slammed herself all the way down to the base of my dick, emitting a scream as she came wildly around me. Her tight, spasming, pussy quickly brought me the final distance as well and seconds after she began to cum I groaned loudly and forcefully came inside of her.

I was still completely hard and she remained impaled on my dick with mild spasms rippling her pussy. Our combined juices had filled her up completely and were oozing out of her folds even before I had begun to soften. Looking up at her, I could see her bathed in sweat with a humongous smile across her face and her chest heaving from her deep breaths.

Finally, I began to soften and she raised her body up off of me. I rose up and gave her a deep French kiss, after which she laid down and pulled me to spoon with her. Like she had done before on our movie nights, she reached between her legs and pulled my dick between her thighs and pulled my arm around her to cup her breast. Judging by her breathing, a few minutes later she had fallen asleep like that and shortly after I followed.

I awoke the following morning to find myself still between her thighs and her awake, rocking her hips against me. When she realized that I was awake she said "good morning. Can we do it again?"

We spent the next two hours making love with me taking more of the lead and wanting her to enjoy every sensation coursing through her body. I wanted to bring her to new heights of ecstasy and judging by her reactions had done a good job of it.

Finally getting out of bed mid-morning, we both showered. I threw on a pair of silk boxers and my step-daughter wore the black nightie around the house all day with nothing underneath it, routinely getting frisky with me throughout the day.

Shortly after lunch I got a call from my son and everything was going well with the project and another from my wife to tell me that her father was going to be released from the hospital later that day but that she was going to stay to help her mom until Tuesday.

That evening, my step-daughter slept in my bed again after we enjoyed our third lovemaking in 24 hours.

Despite the numerous misgivings that I had along the way, I was happy that we shared the experience. She loved me and I deeply loved her and nothing would ever change that. "What better type of relationship to share that first time?" I asked myself.

"There is none," was the only answer.

ksteiner
ksteiner
289 Followers
12