Movie Night Ch. 10: Tammy's Place

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
EroSteve
EroSteve
317 Followers

Here was the outlet for my anger. My revenge. "Yes, Susan. Touch me. I've been waiting for you." I had decided I was going to enjoy this. Susan's perfume was filling my nostrils, her hair tickling my neck, and those lips. Those beautiful, full, deep-red lips.

Susan's left hand slipped inside my shorts, and gently wrapped around my manhood, pulling, pushing, stroking, then slipping below and cupping my balls, lifting them in their sac. "Do you remember, Dad, how we felt together?" She wanted Tammy to hear. "Do you remember how hard you can make me cum?"

"Yes, Susan. How could I forget?"

How could I not respond to all this? My cock shaft swelled reliably as Susan's tongue entered my ear again, and as I closed my eyes, the whole world went quiet. The heat of her breath, her warm hand massaging my cock, her breasts pressing into my chest through my shirt, and the memory of flooding her womb with my seed as I rode her time-after-time stirred my loins like nothing else. Susan pushed my shorts down; let them slide down my legs, all the while stroking my hardness, now only inches in front of Tammy. I glanced at them both, Tammy and Petra, and noticed Petra's eyes glazed over, watching Susan work.

Susan's voice in my ear again "put your right hand in my shorts, Daddy...feel how wet I am for you. Play with my clit, Daddy. Show mommy."

"Yes, Susan." My own voice was barely a whisper. "Can you see it, Mom? Can you see how big and hard Daddy gets for me? He hasn't even touched me yet, and already I can feel his veins sticking out on his nice, big Daddy cock." Tammy was silent, but she was watching. My right hand slipped under Susan's shorts, and down her mound. Susan spread her feet just a bit, and my hand slipped cleanly into her girl crease, stroking gently over the nub of her clit. It felt hard, engorged itself. Susan moaned. She was literally gushing, and it took nothing for both my fingers to become soaked in the brief moment I entered her. She exhaled into my shoulder as I found her box, and told me loudly "Do you want to watch my lips on it, Daddy? Is it o.k. if Mommy sees? Take them off, Daddy. I want her to see." Using both hands, I peeled Susan's shorts down past her hips, and they fell to the floor in front of Tammy.

Loudly now "Rub my tummy, Daddy. Rub my pregnant tummy. Can you feel the hard bump I have? YOU gave me that, didn't you?"

Susan was still stroking my cock as she spread her legs just a bit wider, pointing my cock at her clit, and began rubbing the head around it, deeply breathing through each stimulation. "Sooooo good, Daddy...yummmmmm..." I felt my cockhead lather in her wetness, and I put my left hand around her head, pulling her hair back, and began kissing her deeply as my right hand went to her stomach, the small bump imperceptibly visible, but noticeable when I pressed in. Susan moved my cockhead lower, wetting my shaft when I pushed down, inch by delectable inch parting her wetness. Susan tipped her hips forward, and the head of my cock pressed into her warmth on the next downstroke.

Looking into Susan's eyes, I couldn't help myself...the truth felt good, even if the words were going to be cruel "I love that you're pregnant for me, baby girl." Susan's pussy quivered as my right hand caressed her tummy again, just above where her pubic hairline would be. My cock surged. I was throbbing now...my cock was pulsing, and I felt the pit of my stomach contract with desire.

Petra had reached up to the counter and taken one of those thin, long kitchen towels, twirled it into a loose coil, and wrapping it around Tammy's neck, then twisting, formed an effective collar. She was holding her in place, tightly, allowing just enough blood flow to Tammy's brain. "Now, Susan...Show her." Terri had asked, moving alongside Susan's right side, just in front of Petra.

Susan moved slightly away from me, bent down from her waist, her legs straight, her hands tracing my abdomen, lowering her head, until my cock stood at attention directly in front of her. "Oh...yummy, Daddy" and I watched as the reddest lips from Susan's mouth surrounded my cock, instantly slipping most of it deeply inside her. The feeling was exquisite. I gently held her hair in my hand, guiding her with each stroke.

Terri bent over and put her mouth to Tammy's right ear "You need to clean her for Daddy, Ms. D. Here. I'll help you." Terri leaned over, placed a hand on either side of Susan's ass with her fingers just outside Susan's sphincter, and gently spreading the globes apart, used the motion to expose both holes, one dripping her wetness, the other flexing wider as she relaxed her sphincters, a pink/brown flower slowly blooming red at its core. Petra took Terri's place at Tammy's ears "Her pussy is for Daddy, Mrs. D, but you get to clean her ass. I'll help you out with some advice. When you do it, you do with a wide, flat tongue, and you focus on HER pleasure. She doesn't need you to move your tongue a lot, just hold it there, wet and warm, o.k.?"

Again, Tammy made the mistake of hesitating, but Riley's hand back was back on her ass in a second with a loud "Thwack", and it moved her body forward, physically, along with her submission, mentally, I'm sure.

Tammy's eyes glazed over, and as Petra tightened the choker cloth on her neck, moving her forward again, Tammy's tongue extended in a point, landing on the deepest recess of Susan's asshole, then flattened out, surrounding her sphincter with its wet warmness. Tammy held still, unsure how to proceed, I suppose, but Susan helped her by pushing back, causing Tammy's tongue to move up slightly, then back. Susan wanted the rhythm.

Susan had only the tip of my cock in her mouth when that happened. She closed her eyes, cooed, and with her motion on Tammy's tongue proceeded to push my cock into her, swallowing me until I felt her chin pushing against my balls. Terri spread Susan's relaxing globes even wider, granting Tammy full contact with every part of her rosebud.

I glanced at Tammy, who had her own eyes shut, but was working her tongue over every square inch of Susan's hole, her lips sealed around the puckering orifice. I felt my cock surge deeply inside Susan, who withdrew me from her, gasping at such a sensory overload. "Oh, Fuck...Petra...Terri...Fuck...Riley...Oh...Mom...soooo good" and she pressed herself back against Tammy's warm, undulating tongue, again taking me deeply down her throat.

Riley had stood up, convinced that Tammy was following orders now, and moved to my left side. "Hi, Stud." she said, smiling, and craned up to kiss me; a kiss that lasted way too long "I love you, Daddy" and looking down at Tammy, but speaking to me, said "Will you please feel my tummy, too? I'm pregnant for you too, you know." Riley lifted her shirt too high exposing her own delicious, swelling breasts. I used my left hand to caress the hardening bump above her pubic bone. She turned slightly to face Tammy, who now had her eyes open and staring at us both, but Riley was still speaking to me. "I can't wait for our babies, Daddy. I'm so lucky to have you." She turned and kissed me again. "I love you, Mr. D. I love you, Daddy." Kneeling down to Tammy as Petra lifted her head off of Susan's ass, Riley put her mouth directly on Tammy's ear and whispered.

"Twins".

Petra quickly moved Tammy's mouth back to work on Susan.

A few moments later, Susan stood, emptying her mouth of my cock, leaving Tammy's tongue outstretched, and faced her directly. "Good little Slut, Mommy." Bending at the waist again, she placed both hands on Tammy's upper back, and in doing so, presented her dripping backside to me. "Show her, Daddy. Show her how you made us all pregnant." Tammy was staring up into Susan's pussy lips at a weird, front-on angle as I entered her, my cock effortlessly parting her lips and driving deeply inside. I let my hands smooth over Susan's hard ass cheeks, my right thumb smoothing the wetness Tammy had left there into her anus, dipping in gently as Susan cooed her approval. Susan's breasts were resting just behind Tammy's head, and I heard Susan gasp, then grunt, as I bottomed out. "Oh, Fuck, Dad...soooooo deep." Susan's voice was dripping with lust, and she was burning up inside.

Petra moved her lips closer to Tammy's ear "He got me pregnant on your living room couch, Mrs. D. twice in the same day, but even once before that, when I was ovulating..movie night, you know. Half of his cum one day came from his time with Riley."

Too much. That memory. Way too much. In an instant, I was pounding into Susan, my hands clenching her narrow waist, my balls slapping into her clit as her drenched canal poured out its lubrication. Petra's eyes watched us, still glazed over, and her hands tightened around the cloth as Tammy tried to look away, forcing her to watch our union. She was making sure Tammy witnessed our mating.

"On the floor, Mom. Petra, all the way down please." Petra forced Tammy's neck down to the ground, where her arms failed her and she lay half kneeling, half looking up. "Now, Dad. Do it now. Fill me up with your cum again. Please. Oh, Fuck. Please. I want your cum back in me so bad, Daddy. Please." Susan had moved her left knee to the ground, lowering herself only inches off of Tammy's face as Petra forced her descent, pulling me down with her, and before I knew it, I was on my knees, still humping into Susan, with Tammy's face directly under our sex. My balls would bump on Tammy's forehead with each thrust into Susan.

Riley had moved closer to me, and lifting her shirt completely, pressed her breast to my face "Suck, Daddy. It'll help you cum harder, and I want to feel you do it." Riley's thick, dark areola's pressed to my mouth, and molded inside, on my tongue, both her hands gripping my head and holding me still to suckle on her.

Susan was cruel, but it was serving a purpose "Daddy got me pregnant in your bed, Mom. The one you and he share. Your marriage bed...that was the first time I deep-throated him, Mom, something I heard you never bothered to learn."

I was a man on a mission. My intensity increased, and I was bottoming-out in Susan with each deep, deep stroke, interrupting her speech.

"When he...made me...OH FUCK...cum...I could...feel his...FUCK...Feel his...OH FUCK...hot cock-seed...bathing...my...my...OH FUCK...DAD...my cervix...blasting against...my uterus...OH FUCK...I was...so wet." Her words were spurring me on; they were intended to. I thrust deep, holding inside Susan, pressing the hard nub of her cervix to the side, mashing my balls against her clit, and feeling her walls undulate around me. So close now.

Susan groaned, but continued. "Fuck...Mom...I was so ovulating...soooooo wet. I knew it. There was so much of his cock in me. Fuck, Mom, he cums so much. Cums so good. It was so easy to get pregnant, Mom, and we did it in your bed."

I bottomed out, and just held it there, when Susan delivered her coup de grace, making clear what the day was about. "Give me your hand Mother, now." Tammy's face was nearly blue, but she raised her right hand weakly to Susan, whos own hand followed it up just slightly. "Wrong hand, Mother. The other hand, please" and Tammy switched hands.

"We all love Daddy, Mom, enough to carry his children for him, but there's one person here who has fallen "IN" love with him, and with whom I'm pretty sure he's also fallen in love with, right Dad?" My brain was on fire now, but with her statement, I released Riley's breast momentarily from my mouth to look over at Susan. Riley gasped, her head spinning from me as well to meet Susan's glare.

"Sus...you can't mean. Really?" Riley's voice was excited. Super excited.

Susan held Tammy's left hand with her own, and with her right hand, grasped, then gently began sliding Tammy's wedding ring off her finger. Tammy's hand clenched down, and she was quick to attempt what would end up being her last command.

"No! Susan. NO! NO! Please NO!"

Susan paused "Not your choice, Mother. Dad, pull back just a bit, o.k?" I withdrew slightly, the glans of my cockhead pulling Susan's pussy lips tight and out. My cock was slathered with Susan's juices, and a thin ridge of it was collected at the base, near my pubic hairs.

"Mother, open your eyes. What do you see?" Tammy waited, but responded "Your bottom, Susan."

Susan wasted no time "o.k., let's go with that. What else do you see, Mother? What's IN "my bottom", hmm?" Tammy paused...too long. "That's right, Mother, it's Dad's cock, isn't it? Your husband's cock. Specifically, Mother, I'm pretty sure he's fucking me with it, isn't he? Not only that, but in another couple of moments, he's going to use it to fill me with his seed. Again. Isn't he?"

Tammy paused again, and Susan reasserted her dominance "Goddammit, Mom...ANSWER ME."

"Yes" was all Tammy could say.

"Good, Mother" and looking over her shoulder at me with my mouth still over Riley's oustretched mammary, Susan added "and now, Mother, look up. See Dad? What's HE doing, Mom?"

Nothing.

But I felt Tammy's head turn slightly, and I knew she could see us.

"That's right, Mother. He's sucking on Riley's breast. Her tit. The one attached to her pregnant body. The same pregnant body carrying two more of his children."

"Do I really need to go on, Mother? Do you need to see the same things with Petra and Terri, because if you do, well, no problem, we can do that. The only reason you can't see that right this moment is because Dad only has one cock and one mouth."

Tammy was silent. We all were.

Susan pressed on "Back in me, Daddy...Back in me now, please, and hold still, o.k.?" and I slipped wetly as far into Susan as I could go, my balls primed and loaded, until I once again felt her cervix nudge to the side. Susan hung her head to groan, still holding Tammy's hand, waiting for her to relent.

"Give, Mother. It's not yours anymore. Can't you see that?"

No one else moved. 5 seconds. 10 seconds. Now 30.

Tammy's hand relaxed, her fingers lengthened. She had decided.

"Good girl, Mom." Susan removed the wedding ring from Tammy's finger, and turned toward Riley and me. "Give me your hand, Riley." Riley turned from me slightly, her nipple leaving my mouth, but wet and now deep red, and extended her left hand almost in slow motion, her long fingers gracefully extended. I watched as Susan placed the ring at the tip of Riley's left ring finger, but stopped short.

Susan looked now to me, and asked "Only if it's o.k. with you, Daddy. I want you to know...I know you already know...how much we all love you. Petra, Terri, and me...we've all talked it over. We've been talking it over for years, actually. We know it's her, Daddy. We've all seen you two together. You're in love, both of you, and you both deserve to be. Daddy, may I place this ring...your ring... on Riley's finger?"

Susan was beaming her smile. "Will you let me do this for you? Do you want me to? Do you want her, Dad? Like that? Like this? Am I right about how much you've fallen in love with her?"

Riley turned to face me, Susan still holding her hand, the ring paused in space, and all eyes were on me.

And looking up, even Tammy was watching this moment.

The decision took all of 1 second, and cam with no regret "Yes, Susan, but only if Riley agrees. Riley?" Riley's face flushed deep red instantly, and her tears streamed forth as her smile burst through. "Oh. I do. Mr. D...I love you. I love you so much. I do. I do so much. Susan, Petra, Terri...I DO!"

We both looked back at Susan as she slowly moved the ring past Riley's fingertip, nestling it at the base of the finger. "Congratulation, Riley. Dad. You're so good together."

Riley turned back to me, pulling her right hand off my head to spin the ring just slightly "Oh, Daddy...it fits perfectly!" She was beaming. Susan lowered her head, flexed her cuntal walls, and the moment came back to me instantly.

Riley didn't miss a beat. Such a minx. Readjusting her shirt up, she returned the swollen nipple to my mouth, my tongue anticipating its arrival, and moving both her hands to my head again, spoke with confidence for everyone to hear "You've got some unfinished business, Buster. Now...empty that big load inside your daughter right this instant, or I'm going to have to take you upstairs..." and she leaned over and whispering in my left ear, said "...where you'll have to empty it inside me!" Riley's left hand moved under her breast, lifting it, and her right hand pulled my head firmly into her.

Oh, Hell to the Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck. You could have cut my leg off and I wouldn't have known it.

My balls pulled up and damned near went up inside me when I came. I actually stopped as the orgasm overtook me, buried to my root inside Susan, and closed my eyes, feeling Susan's cuntal walls contract and relax as my shaft expanded one last time. She simply lifted her head slightly, and emitted a long, drawn out "Ohooooooo mmmmmyyyyyyyy gggggaaaaaaaaawwwwdddddddddddddd."

Her cervix began bumping my cockhead in that ancient rhythm, and each squeeze from her was now followed by an animalistic "grunt". Suckling on Riley's nipple as I emptied into Susan, I felt like I was peeing, but couldn't control it. I knew that it was just one very long blast of sperm into her womb. My heart may have stopped, but I wouldn't have known.

Terri moved just a bit forward, next to Petra, and her words were aimed at Tammy "He got me pregnant in your bathroom, Mrs. D. Or...it might have been on the balcony the night before...or it may have been at the park during the carnival. Susan's right, though...see what's happening now? See how much he cums? It's a lot." Terri's gaze moved over to me, but I was enraptured with Riley. "Thank you for getting me pregnant, too, Daddy. I love you too." My insides were twisting around my balls, and eventually, I was empty. Susan came down...calmed down...but was still controlling this event "Stay right like that, Daddy. Don't move."

Cum was already oozing out around my cock, collecting on my balls, and beginning to drip onto Tammy's cheek. She was quiet. Probably in shock. Susan spoke next "Now, Petra. Do it now."

Petra directed Tammy "On your back, Mrs. D. and open your mouth." Petra allowed Tammy to roll onto her back, Terri assisting from behind, and Tammy's eyes went wide. Her mouth opened slightly. "I said open it, Mrs. D... Wider. Wider."

Susan made it clear for her "You have a choice, Mom. You can either open your mouth and swallow, or I'm going to spread it across your face, and you'll spend the rest of the day like that." Tammy's relented, and her mouth opened. "Now, Daddy...out." As I backed out, Susan's hands were holding Tammy's arms down, and she squatted directly above her mother's face, squeezing her canal shut, but hardly stemming the tide of thick, white, gelatinous sperm now collecting, threatening to fall down. Tammy's eyes were screwed shut...she knew what to expect.

"Now, Mother, I'm going to give you a gift. You're about to receive your husband's sperm from your daughter's pussy, which is the only place you'll get it from here on out. As I do, I want you to think about a few things."

"First, I want you to think about obedience, and how MUCH of that you're going to give to all of us from here on out. That means ESPECIALLY Daddy." As she was speaking, Susan merely relaxed her abdomen, and the first large dollops of cum exited her hole, collecting near her clit, falling onto Tammy's upper lip, just under her nose, half entering her mouth.

Petra was watching, and was quick to command "Don't you miss a single drop, Mrs. D. Not one single drop."

"Secondly, I want you to think about how it is you're going to be the very best mother to ALL of us". Susan adjusted her stance forward slightly to adjust her aim, squeezed her tummy only slightly, and several large "glops" fell into and on Tammy's mouth as she shut it, anticipating the event.

EroSteve
EroSteve
317 Followers