Movie Night Ch. 10: Tammy's Place

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
EroSteve
EroSteve
318 Followers

Petra saw this, and choked the collar tighter "Open, Mrs. D. Do it NOW!" Tammy's mouth again opened, and Susan moved down just slightly, sitting her pussy lips directly onto her mother's mouth, perfectly aligning her hole with Tammy's open gape. "Lastly, I want you to be thinking about how it is you're going to be the very best grandmother to each and every baby Daddy help us make. Do you understand?" and with this, Susan lowered her head a bit, tightened her abdomen, and with both legs pinning Tammy's head straight up, squatted heavier onto her mouth. Tammy's eyes flew open, no doubt from what was a large stream of cum and Susan's juices being forced into her.

Susan looked back over her shoulder "Do you understand, Mother?" Tammy nodded her assent. "Let's just make sure, shall we?", and with that, Susan moved her pussy back slightly onto Tammy's nose, rubbing, smearing her sex and mine liberally across most of Tammy's face. Tammy's mouth was closed again, but it was apparent that it was full of something.

Susan lifted slightly, Petra cranked the collar for emphasis, and Tammy's eyes swelled, her lips beginning to turn a shade of blue. "Swallow, Mrs. D. Do it." Petra demanded, and Tammy obeyed.

Satisfied that this had gone to plan, Susan stood, replaced her shirt, and with her, the girls and I, as if on cue, all moved back to our original seats. My cock was coated with Susan's juices and my cum, dripping the last of it to the floor as I went from turgid to just thick as I walked. Tammy was still spread out on the floor, not moving. Petra had removed the makeshift collar, and her breathing had returned somewhat, her eyes glazed over.

All of us now sitting, Susan turned and looked back at Tammy on the floor. Susan snapped her fingers to get her attention, and Tammy tilted her head to acknowledge the sound. Susan pointed at the chair, issuing the simple order "Sit."

Tammy got up, slowly, in parts, almost as if she had been drugged. She lifted her shorts back into place, moved the chair out, and seated herself, saying nothing. Her face was absurdly wet with a mixture of cum and sex, her hair matted with perspiration, her breasts hanging out, nipples engorged and flaming pink, neck red from the constriction, and she was panting lightly, trying to regain the lost oxygen.

Susan squared her chair with Tammy, but Tammy was facing Riley across from her, and her eyes were staring through the table to the floor. "Now, Mother, since you don't seem to have any questions, I'm going to ask mine. Do you understand what's happened here today?" Tammy nodded weakly, then spoke. "Yes, Mistress."

"Good, then you know, now, how much we all love Daddy, and what we've all decided about our futures together. He's inseminated each of us, Mom. We asked for it, and by the way, he's very good at it, Mom...we're all pregnant by him now. Talk about potent."

Susan continued "He's clearly the alpha-male, Mother, and if you haven't figured it out by now, we're his new breeding group." Tammy nodded slightly. Broken. Her eyes were welling up with this new reality.

Then, a dagger. "And Riley...she's now his wife, Mom."

Tammy said nothing, so Susan leaned in to her, gaining Tammy's attention, and she turned to the right to see her. Susan pointed her right index finger directly at her nose as she looked up "...which means...YOU'RE NOT, Mother... Do you understand this, because it's not negotiable, and no one here is going to entertain any discussion over the point, now or in the future."

Tammy voice was meek, but curiously enough, her right hand was on her left breast, lightly pulling and stretching her nipple. Everyone saw it. Everyone. I thought it might just have been to sooth it from Susan's earlier manipulations, but this was something different. Something deliberate.

Tammy responded "Yes, Mistress" again diverting her eyes to the table, but Susan's gaze was on me, and again, she winked, looking down at Tammy's hand caressing her breast. Tammy was giving herself to this, sexually, and was needing an outlet.

"Good. To be clear, I don't think it will matter, since you've pretty much given up on sex with him, but I want you to know...Rule #4; if any of us are made aware that you're with him in any sexual way, we'll be chaining you by a collar to the yard fence with a gag, and you can sleep the nights there until I or Riley say differently, I don't care what the weather. Do you get what I'm saying?"

Tammy responded "Yes, Mistress", and her fingers tightened her grip on the nipple, now pulling it and again twisting just enough, ever so lightly stretching it out from her body. It was subtle, but Susan noticed again.

"Now, looking ahead, all this means that you'll be a grandmother very soon. Grandmother's sleep alone, right? So...at bedtime, after the other kids go to sleep, from tonight until we leave for college, and whenever we return, you'll be sleeping in the spare bedroom, and we'll be taking turns comforting Daddy. That will happen with Riley's permission, and in THEIR marital bed. Your OLD bed." As she said this, Susan was pointing at Riley and me, now holding hands.

"Tammy became present in the moment. Finally. "But that was OUR bed together, Susan. Why do you need that bed?"

"Well, Mother, what do you think is going to happen there? You can expect that our love for him means that, more babies or not, our lovemaking with Daddy WILL continue. Given how he makes us feel, I don't believe any of us are willing to give that up, least among us, Riley, right Ri? Dad?" and Susan turned slightly her head to face us both.

The phrase "Yes, Mistress" came from both me and Riley, almost in unison. Riley's face was a beam of sun, and she looked back at Susan, delighted to be shaking her head "yes" as she spoke.

Tammy's left hand slipped inside her shorts, her legs parting slightly. Susan and I were the only ones to see it.

"Good. Last thing, Mother...regarding this family...you, me, Dad, and the other kids. Rule #5; In public, and in front of them, I'm still your daughter, you're still my mother, and he's still their father. That hasn't changed, and we will all continue to respect that and you. In private, however, you will understand your role in this and these rules, and act accordingly. If that's not acceptable, you're free to leave...no one here is going to stop you. If you leave, however, Mother, no one here expects you back. You leave, you leave forever. Got it?"

"Yes, Mistress." Tammy's left nipple was now white, so firmly clamped by her right hand, and her legs clamped tightly on her left, whatever was happening down there.

"Excellent. Now, if you'd prefer, you can take today off. Go to the park, go shopping, do whatever you want, but we need Daddy for the day. Be back here by 10 pm. You need some time to wrap your head around all this and decide if you can live with it. If so, we'll fill you in on the plan for the future, including finances, our children, the old house, and Ms. Maribel's services."

Tammy jumped to the question, a bit too enthusiastically "And what will you all be doing today, Susan?"

Susan didn't reply, and in the instant of time it took Tammy to look up to Susan's glare, she again diverted her eyes downward, quickly adding "I mean, Mistress. I'm sorry. I'm sorry. Um...What will you be doing, today, Mistress?"

Susan softened, and reached out somewhat. "Good girl. Since you asked correctly, we all agreed to wait on the news of Riley's pregnancy before choosing names, Mom, so all of us have baby names to pick out." Tammy was quiet, still. "Would you like to stay and help, Mom, or is that asking too much after all this?"

Tammy allowed the compassion. Her eyes began to well up; the start of tears. Susan leaned forward, placing her hand on Tammy's thigh, now slightly shaking, and added "Mom, this doesn't have to be a bad thing. You can stay if you want to, but the other rules stay in place. Anyways, since Terri's just getting back from St. Louis, well, she hasn't had any time with Daddy since they took her on vacation. I'm pretty sure she wants to connect with him. They'll be needing his bed together later. Am I right, Terr-bear? Riley?"

Terri smiled sensually, looking first at Riley, who nodded her approval, then directly at me and spoke "You have no idea, Susan."

Riley reached across the table, and touched Tammy's left arm. "Please, Mom? Stay with us."

Tammy was quiet, clearly weighing life's choices.

She lifted her chin, stood, and walked to the counter. Facing away from us all, she hung her head, but stayed quiet. It was deathly still again, and no one spoke. She took the towel that Petra had used from the counter, unwound it, wiped the drying sex from her face, then folded it neatly, and placed it in the top drawer with the others.

Placing both hands on the counter, I noticed she was looking at herself in the reflection of the glass cabinet fronts. From my view of her reflection, I watched her eyes move from her own face, to the reflection of her torn shirt and breasts hanging forward...hanging down... then she looked to the side to see us, and then back to her own eyes in the glass. Her hands lifted, right hand meeting left, where she stroked gently the empty space where her ring had been, and her gaze once again stared over the reflection of each of us in the glass, ending by staring at me, then Riley, then me again. I'm pretty sure she was looking at the reflection of Riley's hand, now wearing the wedding band and diamond, caressing and holding my hand, as I was holding hers.

Tammy reached down with her right hand, pulled the torn shirt to her face, wiped her eyes dry, and allowed it to drop again. Though the cloth dropped, I saw her arm pause, and I could see that her hand paused again on her left breast. It was only for a moment, but she paused there. Her left hand moved to the counter, and she slumped forward, her left elbow supporting her weight as her right hand moved lower. I may have been the only one to see it, but her right hand left the angle to her breast, and moved lower, under her shorts.

Tammy was masturbating. I was sure of it.

I could see her right arm shaking at that angle, and her hips widened just enough to tell me she was attacking her clit.

Susan saw it as well, and leaving the table, walked up to Tammy, inserting her left hand under her armpit to grasp her left nipple, and running her right hand into Tammy's hair, twirling a fist-full, pulled back just enough to once again re-extend Tammy's throat, her face staring at the ceiling.

Susan knew exactly how to manage the moment. Putting her voice into Tammy's left ear, Susan whispered just loud enough for us all to hear.

"Do it, Mother."

"Slut."

"Bitch Mommy...stroking your clit like a common tramp. Well...then you do it for us to see, Understand?"

"Oh. Fuck. Susan. Mistress"

"Drop you shorts, Mother...turn around and show us how a two-bit common whore gets off."

Tammy turned, Susan with her, and facing us now, used her free hand to drop her shorts to the floor. Her pussy was flaming red...engorged, and the two fingers working her clit we're shiny from the lubrication now matting her soft, short bush.

"All four of us pregnant from his big horse cock, and you feel the need to cum in front of us all, don't you, you cheap little whore."

Tammy's eyes were closed...focusing, and she whimpered, driving both fingers into her hole.

"Cum Mother. Do it now. Maybe if you're good, Riley will let you have some more cum from Terri later."

Her mind went over the edge, and her body shook from head to toe. With a low moan, Tammy had her own orgasm. She heaved forward, and Susan's hand released her.

Susan turned away, and sat back down with us. I think my jaw was on the floor.

Tammy paused, kneeling, and having composed herself enough, returned to the table and sat down. She fiddled with her coffee cup with both hands, her words just barely audible...meek...subdued... "Ummmm...o.k. I have names I'd like to suggest."

Looking up to Susan, she said "Mistress, I'd prefer to stay, o.k., and I have a couple of other questions, if that's o.k. with you."

I got up, grabbed the coffee pot, and as I sat down, saw Susan handing Tammy her robe as she whispered something in Tammy's ear.

EroSteve
EroSteve
318 Followers