Movie Shoot

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
buzbybdsm
buzbybdsm
71 Followers

As Jo sat, trying to gain her composure, Jeffry appeared next to her chair.

"How's it going beautiful?"

Jo looked up at him, moaning quietly. "You don't really want to know."

"I really do."

Jo moaned again. "You are looking at the most turned on, horny, frustrated girl on the face of the earth."

Jeffry could feel his dick harden in his pants. "I think I could help you with that."

"I hope so. Because I'm about to burst!"

Jeffry held out his hand. "Then let's get you back to makeup and see what we can do about that!"

Jo took his hand, before slowly rising from her chair. She could feel the dildo and butt plug shifting inside of her, eliciting a moan of pleasure. Slowly they walked, hand in hand, towards the makeup room, every step pushing Jo closer and closer to an explosion she'd never find until released from her prison. As they reached the makeup room, Jeffry slid his hand from hers.

"I assume you want to use the restroom on your own?"

Jo looked at him strangely, before laughing. "Oh right!" She hadn't even noticed the growing need to empty her bladder. "I'll give you a yell when I'm ready!"

A few minutes later, a refreshed Jo reappeared from the bathroom. Seductively, she walked over to Jeffry, feeling her excitement grow with each step. She only had to wait a few more minutes before she'd be out of this silly polymer makeup for the day and she could show him some well deserved appreciation.

Jeffry felt his pulse quicken as she crossed to him. "I see someone wants to play!"

"However did you know?" she purred. "But first, what do I have to do so you'll release me?"

Jeffry almost missed what she said. "What was that?"

"You heard me. Let's get me out of this stuff so we can play!"

He looked crestfallen as she wrapped her arms around him.

"What's wrong?" she asked.

"Didn't anyone tell you?"

"Tell me what?"

Jeffry frowned. "You have to stay this way until we're finished filming."

Jo dropped her arms from around his neck. "You're kidding me right?"

"I wish I was. But look at it this way. It's only a few more days, right?"

Jo's hands were desperately trying to find a way around the prison that surrounded her pussy and breasts. "In a few more days I'll be dead from being constantly horny." No matter how hard she tried, she couldn't even feel a hint of sensation through the polymer.

"Don't worry. I said I'd take care of you, right?"

Jo looked at Jeffry. "In what way?"

"In every way possible. Now, do you want that dinner I promised you?"

Jo tried to forget about the waves of pleasure that were running through her body. She sat on the examining table on which she laid at the beginning of the day, then a free woman. As much as she desperately wanted an orgasm, she knew it would have to wait. And, it might be nice to be taken care of by Jeffry.

Jo looked at Jeffry, who was expectantly awaiting an answer. With a gleam in her eyes, she whispered "So, what about after dinner?"

Jeffry smiled. "I think we can work something out." He stood, and headed for the dressing room where Jo had left her clothing.

Jo frowned. "Where are you going?"

"Just trying to be the gentleman and get your clothing for you. I assume you're not going out nude?"

Jo grinned as she walked past him into the dressing room. Moments later she appeared, wearing her knee length coat that she held closed at the lapel "I'm ready, and I'm all yours."

Jeffry was impressed. "That was fast. I've never seen a girl get dressed so fast."

"Looks can be deceiving. You should know that, being in the film industry and all!"

With that, she turned, but not before letting her coat fall open to reveal her nude body underneath.

Jeffry smiled. "In that case, I think you're going to have a very enjoyable evening! I think I'll drive, considering your state of arousal right now."

"Good idea," Jo said as they walked hand in hand for his car. "But just you wait till I'm out of this silly makeup!"

Jeffry grinned. "I can hardly wait!"

buzbybdsm
buzbybdsm
71 Followers