Movie Star

Story Info
Husband has plan to see wife with black man.
6.6k words
4.58
313.8k
135
0

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/24/2022
Created 01/03/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Stiffness
Stiffness
227 Followers

My new wife is no bigger than a minute. She is just over 5 feet tall and only weighs 105 sopping wet. Her tits are not all that big, but personally I like that because I don't have to worry about them bouncing off her knees when she gets much much older. As for now, they are perfect. As the saying goes, anything more than a handful is a waste anyway.

Anyway Debbie, my wife, has always stayed trim and very fit. Her ass is fabulous and firm. No matter where we go, or who we see, she always manages to get comments. A lot of these comments come from the way she dresses. Because of her size, most of the clothes she buys come from the younger section in the stores and so they are somewhat sexier. Debbie can pull it off and is often mistaken for much younger than her 38 years. She has dishwater blonde hair and wears it somewhat long. She never has to wear a bra and tries not to as often as possible. If it were not for her noticeably protruding nipples she probably would refrain from one altogether. When she gets cold, or excited, her nipples practically bore holes in her blouses or whatever she is wearing. You can even see them through some of her bras. This always embarrasses her as she is really quite shy and although I rave about how hot and sexy she is, she remains embarrassed.

For some time, I have tried to broach the topic of seeing her with another man. Like this has to be the one universal goal of about every married man I know. Or at least the ones I hang out with. It is like what I have is something so great that I am driven to share her so others can be even more envious of me than they are now. Anyway, up till recently I had been having no success what ever.

Tom is a guy I work with. He and I had often talked about this topic. He is single so I guessed he was trying to figure a way to get in Debbie's pants, and if he could do it with my blessing then, so much the better. I can't remember how the topic ever came up initially, but since it did, it is practically all Tom ever talks about anymore.

Debbie is what I call a frustrated actress. She is totally convinced she could be and should have been a big movie star. She does resemble Meg Ryan in a variety of ways. She has the same smile and white teeth. Debbie's nipples are definitely more noticeable. She is constantly looking for parts to audition for and has tried several times but so far had not had much success aside from a few minor parts in local productions.

That was the basis for Tom's big idea he was dying to tell me about a while back. He came up with this crazy idea to let Debbie know about a casting agent in town looking for prospects for a new Spike Lee movie. I guess I should mention that Tom is black. As a matter of fact, he is very black. Not a lighter color like some blacks are, he is an original jet-black man.

Anyway, he of course wanted to be the casting agent. I guess somewhere in our endless conversations I may have mentioned that the thought of Debbie with a black guy intrigued me somewhat. This obviously intrigued Tom as well and I think that was about the time he started endlessly talking about wives with other men.

Our plan was to fake an ad in the local paper ( personal section ) with information about the casting call for the movie. Applicants should call for an appointment. Then I would photocopy it so I could tell Debbie I had seen it in the paper a few days back, copied it and had forgotten to mention it. We copied and pasted and managed to come up with a realistic looking ad. After we copied it, you could not tell it from a regular ad. I thought to myself this just might work.

Tom was a pretty good size guy and a little on the pudgy side, (a little is an understatement. He has a huge beer gut), but when he's dressed up he looks ok. I questioned if he could pull off the part of a casting agent. He assured me he could ace it. We worked out some of the final details about which motel and times and such and then set the plan in motion. Tom was convinced he could introduce Debbie to the casting couch.

I was apprehensive but excited at the same time. I was not completely convinced I could go through with this. After all, as far as I knew, I was the only guy Debbie had ever been with. I suppose she could have had boyfriends before me, but she never talked about any of them. Although I was never sure if she was a virgin when we met. I do know there were certain things she refused to do. Like she refused to swallow my cum. She tried to let me fuck her ass a few times, but I never succeeded completely. Usually I would manage to get about half of the tip in and she would be screaming like a banshee. But, at least she tried. As for cumming in her mouth, that was an absolute, positively "no way" as far as she was concerned. She did give me a decent blow job, but when I started to shoot, her mouth was off limits.

So I took the personal ad out when I got home and laid it on the hallway table. A while later as I was upstairs changing, she yelled up and asked me about it. I yelled back down to her that I had seen it in the paper a couple of days ago and copied it and had forgotten to bring it home for her. When I came downstairs she was staring at it and re-reading it. "Is this legitimate," she asked. "Hell, I don't know, I suppose it is." I replied. "I just thought you may want to give it a shot. Call the number and see what you think." I added.

Debbie spoke into the phone identifying herself and referencing the ad she had seen in the paper. "Ok, yes I understand. Oh that would be great, thank you very much Mr. Dingle" she said. As she hung up the phone I could already see the stars in her eyes. I found myself in disbelief that Tom had pulled it off. "Well, tell me all about it" I said.

Debbie proceeded to rattle off details about the big movie coming up and how they were looking for a girl next door type and were busy scouring the various cities and this and that. I had to bite my tongue because Tom had mentioned a few of the things he planned to say, but he obviously had embellished some when he had her on the phone.

Debbie was to meet Mr. Dingle the next night at the Doubletree on 128th ave. She was to go to room 146 at 6:00pm. Tom and I had already checked this room out and it afforded a perfect view of the room from the closet. Which is where I would be to see if Tom had any luck. My heart was already beating faster. I slept very little that night imagining all the things that may or may not happen then next night.

I had told Debbie I had to work late that next night and was all set to jump in the closet in room 146 as Tom and I waited for a knock at the door. Tom was already sweating as he set up a movie camera on a tripod. He assured me it added a little realism to the scenario. He had a clipboard with a list of fictitious names on it and a series of questions and some fake lines Debbie was to read.

Suddenly there was a knock at the door. I dove in the closet as Tom went to the door. I nearly fell out of the closet when Tom told me to come on out and meet his buddy. I peered out and could not believe my eyes. There stood another guy as black as Tom and about a foot taller.

"What the fuck is this" I asked Tom incredulously? "Hey, cool down now dammit, I figured I had to have a leading man here to read the lines," he replied. "And besides, Ed here is cool and a much better actor than I am and with both of us working on Debbie she should buy it better. Come on man, just be cool, Ed isn't going to tell a soul I swear."

I was furious! It appeared Tom had let this Ed guy in on all our plans and I just wanted to call the whole thing off. "Fuck that shit man, the deal is off" I screamed. Just as I said those words there was a knock at the door. "Fuck," Tom said, "quick in the closet," he said has he and Ed shoved me into my position and pushed the door all but closed.

I nearly jumped back out until I realized I would be in big trouble and have a very hard time explaining to Debbie what I was doing there. I sat down in the chair I had positioned and simply fumed.

Tom said, "Hello, you must be Debbie?" "I am Mr. Dingle and this is Ed Sparks" I peered out and could see Debbie was very nervous. Her back was to me and as Tom spoke to her I could see Ed eyeing her up and down. I clenched my teeth, thinking if that tall fuck laid one hand on my wife I would kick his skinny ass. I figured I would have to get a stepladder though since he had to be damn near 7 feet tall.

Tom was going over what they hoped to accomplish and what they were looking for. Of course Debbie was perfect so far. She was the ideal height and the ideal build. Tom asked Debbie if she had done any acting and she started listing the parts she had played in the local productions. Tom was busy scribbling notes. I was still pissed as hell but this was beginning to intrigue me. As long as that fucking Ed stays away I figured it might be ok.

Tom was running through his list of questions. "Are you racist?" "Oh, absolutely not" she replied. "Have you ever been with a black man?" "No" was her response. "have you ever done a nude scene?" Again her response was no. "Would you have any objection to doing a nude scene?" Debbie stammered, "well, ah, I don't know, ah I suppose if it was an important part of the movie and ah, well I guess." I could see her blushing. "Would you do a nude scene with a black man?" Again Debbie stuttered and stammered. "I, well that is ah, well I guess if it was an important part of the movie ah, well, its not that I am prejudiced or anything like that, ah I guess I could do that."

Tom told Debbie to set back and take a break. Tom stepped over to the sink area and fixed 3 straight bourbons on the rocks. He handed one to Ed and the other to Debbie. "Here, you look like you could use this" he said. Debbie is not a heavy weight drinker and when she coughed on the first sip of the bourbon Ed and Tom both laughed. "I was not expecting whiskey" Debbie said as she sipped her drink again.

"What we are going around the country Debbie and taking video of only the ones I feel really fit the role that Spike is looking for. I am happy to tell you that you are only the third girl in the last two cities we have been in that I am prepared to shoot video on for Mr. Lee." Debbie's eyes lit up like light bulbs. "There are those stars" I thought to myself. "

I must tell you this is a starring role we are casting Debbie and personally, if everything goes right, I think you have a very good chance at landing this role." Debbie gulped down the rest of her drink. Ed leaped up and took her glass to refill it. Tom moved the camera over to a position where he could shoot the sofa Debbie was sitting on.

Debbie was wearing a short red skirt and a scoop necked white silky blouse. I could not tell if she had a bra on or not. I assumed she did because I knew I would have seen her nipples protruding if not. Tom explained the way Mr. Lee liked his audition tapes to go. He said Mr. Lee liked them casual with normal adlib talking. A little later, he explained they would shoot some actual scenes from the movie to see how she handled the dialog.

"Ok Ed" Tom said. "Now Debbie, just act natural and talk with Ed, I will give you direction as I see fit." Tom started the video camera and Ed walked over sitting down beside Debbie and handed her the drink he had just poured her. Debbie looked nervous as hell. "You are certainly a pretty girl" Ed said. "I do believe you are one of the prettiest girls I have seen in this town. And you are so small and petite" Debbie blushed. "Go ahead and talk to him Debbie" Tom prompted. "Well thank you. How tall are you Ed?" Debbie stammered. "About 6 foot 10 or so" Ed replied. "My, my, my, I am only 5 foot 2" Debbie said. This idle chit chat went on for a while.

"Ok, now Debbie I want to get a few shots of you and Ed as though you are lovers, so go with this and lets see what we get here." Tom said as he adjusted the camera. Ed immediately moved in close to Debbie and put his arm around her. She stiffened and he pulled her to him. (they did not look like lovers. Instead Debbie was sitting as stiff as a board and Ed kept pulling her into his chest.) "Ok, rolling." Tom shouted.

"You know baby, you are one hot girl and I really love to have you near me" Ed said. "Ah, I love to be with you too" Debbie stammered. "Just be natural Debbie and let it go" Tom prompted. "Damn girl, I do love your hot body." Ed said as he reached his long arm that had been around Debbie down cupping her right breast as he leaned over to kiss her. Debbie noticeably stiffened and froze as Ed's hand mauled her breast. "Come on Debbie, you are lovers" Tom said as he move the camera a bit closer.

Meanwhile Ed was all over Debbie. He kept his big fat lips glued to hers as he reached up under her blouse and cupped Debbie's breast under her blouse. "Mmmm baby, you really set me on fire" Ed said. "Oh, I love being with you" Debbie managed, in an almost monotone voice between kisses. Ed was now pushing Debbie's blouse up over her breasts and I could see he had one breast out of her bra cup and the other one was still inside. He stopped kissing Debbie long enough to pull her blouse over her head then immediately slapped his lips back on hers. It looked like Debbie was in a state of shock. Ed got her blouse over in head in a flash. Her eyes were the size of saucers. "Great Debbie, go with it now" Tom yelled.

Debbie had both hands clenched at her sides and was still as stiff as a board. If this weren't my wife it would have been comical. Ed was kissing Debbie all over her face and around her neck as he pushed her bra up and mauled both her breasts. I could not help but notice Debbie's nipples were rock hard. Ed dropped his head down and sucked one of her nipples into his mouth. "Excuse me Tom, could I please have a break, I have to use the bathroom!" Debbie finally blurted.

"Ok, cut". Tom yelled. "That was perfect. It is just the kind of footage Spike is looking for." Tom said as Debbie extricated herself from Ed. She stood up and pulled her bra back over her breasts but appeared to forget about retrieving her blouse. Her tits are really a couple of her finest features. They are firm and although smaller her nipples are enough to turn any guy on. "Ah, could I have a word with you Tom?" Debbie asked nervously. They huddled in conversation right by the closet I was hiding in. I nearly had a heart attack. They were so close I could smell her perfume as Debbie questioned Tom if this was necessary, and did Ed really have to do what he was doing? Tom laid an academy award performance on her, telling her that Spike would really sit up and take notice of her body and her performance. "This is exactly what we are looking for" he went on. Telling her that Spike's new movie would make her a star without a doubt. All she had to do was go with it and it would all work out.

Debbie came out of the bathroom still looking tense, although I think she was a little more relaxed than before. Tom's pep talk had apparently helped a little. She went back over and sat down on the sofa and Ed immediately moved back over beside her putting his long skinny arm back around her. "Ok, Tom said, Action" Ed went right back at Debbie like before. The first thing he did was reach over without even a kiss and pushed her bra up off her breasts. He then bent down and immediately sucked one of her nipples into his mouth.. He alternated between nipples for a while then went back to kissing her.

This time as he kissed her he reached down to her skirt and began running his hand up her leg. Debbie squeezed her legs tightly together. "Oh, baby you know what I want." Ed adlibbed. "Not now honey" Debbie finally spoke. Ed had his hand all the way up under her skirt and it looked like he was trying to get his fingers in between her legs. Debbie had them locked together. Finally Ed pulled his hand out and I thought Debbie was out of the woods until I saw Ed unzip his pants while still kissing Debbie. When she heard his zipper I saw her again tense up. Both her hands were again clenched at her sides. Ed reached inside is trousers and hauled out what had to be a 9 or 10 inch cock. Blacker than he was. It was pouring pre cum and it glistened. Ed started jacking off as he sat there kissing my wife.

"I know what will help you change your mind baby". Ed said. When his cock was rock hard, looking even bigger than before he reached over and pulled one of Debbie's clenched fists to his cock. "OK now, go with it Debbie, this is what Spike is looking for" Tom yelled. Slowly, Debbie opened her fist and at Ed's insistence finally closed her hand around his cock. Her hand, being so small, could not begin to close around his huge cock. "Mmm, Jack me baby" Ed said. Slowly, Debbie's hand began an up and down motion on Ed's cock. Each time her hand came up it forced more pre cum out from the end of his cock and soon not only his cock, but Debbie's hand was glistening as it made a smacking noise every time she jacked his cock up and down.

While Debbie was reluctantly jacking Ed's cock, he reached his hand back under her skirt which had ridden up considerably in all the jostling. Her legs again were tightly closed. Ed was slobbering all over her with his tongue thrust in her mouth and his hand under her skirt prying at her thighs. He had managed to work her skirt up to her hips and I could clearly see her thong panties. Still she kept her legs locked. All the while this was going on, her hand was slowly jacking his huge cock. Finally Ed began to roll over on Debbie and she moved a leg back slightly to keep her balance and that was all it took. Ed's hand hit pay dirt. Debbie's hand stopped immediately as his fingers gained access to her pussy. She was obviously trying to stop his fingers from going any further, but I could see because of the size of his hand she could not close her legs completely together. I watched as one of his long black fingers shoved her white panties aside and slowly slid into my wife's cunt. She was frozen with her hand now clenching his black cock but no longer jacking it. Her other hand was clenched in a fist at her side.

"Lets hear some dialog, come on Debbie let's go with it, make it work." Tom yelled out. "How the fuck can she talk with that assholes tongue buried in her mouth" I thought to myself. I found this highly erotic even though I was at times concerned for my wife's welfare.

Ed dropped to Debbie's large protruding nipples and began sucking and I was stunned to hear Debbie stammer in a manner like she was still trying her best to act, "Oh baby, Oh baby, we should not be doing this." It was amateurish at best, but clearly part of Debbie's on going attempt to land this supposed big part.

Ed had succeeded in forcing my wife's thighs completely apart now and was jamming his middle finger in and out of her cunt. "Jack me baby, you know you love to do that" Ed said. Debbie had forgotten about that chore she was performing and now started pumping on Ed's cock again. This time it seemed she was unconsciencely doing it in unison to Ed's finger thrusting deep in her cunt.

Tom was beside himself this entire time. Half the time he stood with his mouth hanging open. The rest of the time he was rubbing his cock through his pants and moving the camera in and back out. He would periodically yell out direction to try and keep it legitimate. Finally as his sexual frustration peaked he stood and unbuckled his pants and pulled them off. I could see his fat gut hanging beneath his shirt. He quickly pulled his shorts off and his cock although not as large as Ed's was probably 7 inches or so. He began jacking himself while he continued to shout words of encouragement and direction to Debbie and Ed.

Debbie had long since lost all track of Tom. Half the time Ed had his tongue buried in her mouth and the other half of the time her head was laid back against the sofa with her eyes squeezed shut. From time to time she still managed to try and say some of the lines Tom kept prompting her to say. Her hand (dripping with precum) was still managing to jack off Ed's large cock, but at times it would hesitate. Ed now had two of his long black fingers buried in her cunt and I could see they were glistening. I found myself thinking it was about damn time she got wet down there.

Stiffness
Stiffness
227 Followers
12