Movie Star Ch. 2

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“It’s not that bright” I replied as I began unbuttoning her blouse. “Hey, you lost a button” I said. “Oh, ya I know, I snagged it getting out of the car downstairs” she mumbled. “Come on baby, she pleaded, just let me finish you off so I can get to sleep.” I had her blouse unbuttoned and was pulling it off her shoulders. I could see the red areas where the guys had been sucking on her neck and when I slipped her bra up over her pert tits I could see her huge nipples red from the sucking. I did not say anything about any of that.

“Now you can carry on,” I said. She quickly dropped back to my cock and sucked it in her mouth. As she sucked I ran my hand down her bare back and began pulling her skirt up. Before she knew it I had my hand on her bare ass. “Hey, I said, no panties”? My cock popped out of her mouth as she explained she had taken them off downstairs and tossed them in the laundry. She went right back to sucking me. Finally in spite of her squirming I was able to get my hand to her saturated cunt. I knew she was trying to get me off before I reached that far. “Mmmm, baby I said, you are sopping wet. This must really be turning you on.” I knew she had multiple loads of cum pumped in her. Even I would not have been so stupid as to have thought as wet as she was, it was from being turned on. No way she could ever be that wet on her own.

I pulled her up on the bed and reaching around I quickly pulled her legs up to either side of my head and before she knew what was happening I pulled her back and buried my mouth in her cunt. I thought I would drown. I took a big mouthful of fresh cum immediately in and swallowed. That was followed by several more mouthfuls. I had no idea how much cum she had up there, but it felt like gallons. Debbie was going crazy on my cock and before I knew it I was shooting it down her throat. She too was swallowing like there was no tomorrow. I slipped my tongue up to her asshole and pushed it as far in as I could. Then I placed my lips on either side of her asshole and sucked as hard as I could. More cum. lots more came flowing out into my mouth. Debbie had started again on my cock when I was on her asshole and she pushed me farther than I ever imagined. In short order I surprised myself by pumping another load into her mouth.

We both fell asleep that way. I awoke to her matted pussy hair looking right at me.

This last episode only happened 2 weeks ago. Tom and I have made more plans. But I have convinced him she needs a little break. In the meantime, we all have copies of the video.