Movie Star Gone Astray Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TSNatasha
TSNatasha
30 Followers

"Dustin, you awake?" I craned my neck back to kiss him. He didn't open his eyes, but nodded his head and kissed me back.

"Ready for round two?" I grabbed his dick and rubbed it against me as I asked. He nodded again, this time with a smirk. I rolled over and pushed him gently onto his back.

As I licked around the tip of him I could taste the salty mix of our last time. Slipping my mouth around, I tried to go down as far as possible before coming back up. I bobbed on it a few times and then tried to go deep again. I gagged on it slightly this time as I held there. He seemed to love the way it felt as his leg tensed up a bit under me. I couldn't help but drool as I came up for air and jerked him off.

"Holy shit," he breathed as I went down on him again. I moaned on his cock as I worked, already feeling it pulsing in my throat. That's what I wanted.

As I jerked him for a moment I looked around in the dark for the lube. I had to turn around to grab it from the nightstand. Before I could open it, I felt Dustin move behind me and suddenly he was kissing my ass as I bent in front of him. He really surprised me as he started licking and kissing my hole.

Oh god, he was eating me out. I pressed back into him with a moan. It felt so amazing and unexpected. One of his fingers started to prod me as he slowly worked it in. I handed him the bottle of lube and after he was finished eating my hole he squeezed out another large amount onto my ass.

As I turned around I pushed him over again. I was ready to ride him. I got into position and grabbed his cock as it pointed up at my wet ass. He spread my cheeks and I lifted myself up before sitting down firmly, burying him inside me. I rose up slowly and then sat down again. I moaned in rhythm with our movements as he started to thrust up and I bounced off his hips in return.

Dustin held me by the hips as he picked up his pace, grabbing the small ruffle skirt of my lingerie as he pounded me. I had one hand on his chest as I squirmed and screamed at how good this felt.

I tried to lean back and had to adjust a little bit. Pulling my legs up so that I was squatting over him, I began to bounce on his cock again. This felt even better as he was hitting me in just the right spot now. He started to rub my crotch and egg me on as I started my orgasm. I reached back with one hand and pulled my ass apart to let him fuck me harder. The heat was rising in me and I started to scream and swear and throw myself against him.

"Oooohh, fuck me!" I was dripping even more this time as the cum flowed from me. He was literally pumping the orgasm out of me and onto his stomach as he rammed all the way. After a few more seconds that felt like forever I faded and pulled him out of me.

Dustin took my hand and pulled me off the bed. I kissed him frantically. As my back went against the wall, I put my arms around his shoulders. He put a hand to my chest again and kneaded my small breasts, which felt so good. I started to turn around but he stopped me. I wasn't sure what he was trying to do until suddenly he put his arms under my knees and lifted me off the ground.

I gasped in surprise and then pleasure as his tip grazed my little asshole. I didn't even think this was possible. He reached with one of his hands and poked the tip back inside me. Before I even had time to beg for it, he slammed all the way down to the base.

I let out a scream. As I slid slightly up and down the wall, Dustin held me up and fucked me for dear life. On every thrust I could feel him pulling out until just the end of his cock was left in me and then burying it again. We were both panting with the effort but I encouraged him to keep going.

"Please, fuck me harder," I breathed in his ear as I started to cum again. The warmth ran from my crotch throughout the rest of my body as I felt my own cum dripping all over me again.

I could barely understand how this was happening. Normally I can only cum once from jerking off. But this was such a different feeling than that. And it was amazing. I never even touched myself. It was all the pleasure of being taken by him, feeling his manhood all hot inside me. I didn't want him to stop, but I could tell by his shaking arms that I needed to hop off.

Now it was his turn. As I fell to my knees in front of him I greedily took his cock in my mouth. I started deep throating it. He put a hand on my chin and started humping my face. Even though I felt a bit dizzy I kept going. Feeling the pulsing and straining of his cock. I needed him to cum. I was moaning against him and he started to breathe very heavy. I wasn't sure how this would work, but I wanted it.

He groaned loud then and pumped his cock as I felt the warm flood in my mouth. He thrust against me very quickly as my mouth was filling up too fast and a mix of spit and cum dripped down my chin. I looked up at him hungrily as he slowed and I held him in my mouth and felt the last drops. I pulled away with another kiss to the tip of his cock and wiped my chin. I swallowed and we both sat breathing heavily.

"How do you do that? How do you make me cum like that?" I was almost crying as I asked him, a quivering mass on the bed.

He collected himself a bit and said, "You're not so bad yourself. You pretty much drain my balls every time we go at it. Maybe we're just that good at it."

As we lay down again I drew up the courage to tell him what I was thinking earlier.

"Do you think I could pull this off out on the street? Dressing like a girl, I mean."

He was in thought for a second.

"Yeah, I think you look great. Do you think that's safe, though? What if someone recognizes you? Are you sure that's something you want?"

He had the same worries I did. Maybe he was right.

He must have seen something in my face, and apologized. "I didn't mean that to sound so harsh. You probably could if you wanted to. But I don't know about right now. This town doesn't even have a gay community around, I think. People around here could be dangerous. Maybe if you got your own place near the college you could gradually bring this out."

That sounded smart, although there was a part of me that was ready to run with it anyway. I don't know where this impulsive streak was coming from. Maybe it was part of my new self, the girl who wanted to run instead of crawl.

"We'll figure something out, don't worry," Dustin said. He planted a kiss on my neck and closed his eyes. I felt extremely tired as well. I felt comforted by his arms around me and his promise and quickly fell asleep again.

TSNatasha
TSNatasha
30 Followers
12