Movie Star

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Stiffness
Stiffness
227 Followers

Debbie started to stiffen even more and I could tell she was going to have an orgasm. She had her head laying on the back of the sofa. She was still trying to ad lib lines and maintain herself, but I knew she was getting close.

Tom realized this too. "Oh Debbie, this is going to win you this role I guarantee it". Tom said as he circled to the rear of the sofa. "I am going to see to it you get this part" Tom added as he approached Debbie from the rear. " So we can really blow Spike's mind, I want you to go with this Debbie" Tom said as he leaned over the back of the sofa and pointed his cock toward my wife's mouth.

Her eyes were again tightly closed and Ed had dropped down between her widely spread thighs and was moving toward her wet cunt with his mouth. Since I knew she was just about to cum herself, it was no surprise when she stiffened and arched her back as Ed closed his mouth over her cunt, thrusting his tongue in. This caused her head to go back farther on the sofa. It was now in the perfect position for Tom to put his cock in her mouth. Her eyes were closed tightly and she was now cumming. Her mouth opened as she started whimpering like she always does when she starts her orgasm. The whimpers became moans.

Tom had been jacking his cock for all it was worth and when she arched her back and leaned farther back, that nearly done him in. But when she opened her mouth, that was all the invitation he needed. Even though with her eyes clenched shut, she had no idea of what was about to happen to her. I heard Tom Groan as his orgasm began. (Shit I was beside myself. Here was my wife with one tall gangly black dude eating her wet pussy till she cumming. And another fat black fuck with his cock about to shoot cum in her wide open mouth. ) I knew she would never go for the cum in her mouth, but deep inside I figured this would pay her back for all the times I had begged her to at least try to swallow some of my cum.

"Here is your firm contract Debbie" Tom grunted as I saw a rope of cum spurt from his cock directly into my wife's open mouth. She was right in the middle of cumming herself and I was certain she did not know what was happening. Another long rope of cum jetted from Tom's cock directly into Debbie's mouth. Then another, and another. About that time, Debbie's eyes shot open. Just in time to see Tom's cock poised at her wide open mouth. Before she could react, Tom shoved his hips forward and buried his black cock in my wife's mouth. She was frantically moving and struggling to get it out of her mouth. I shot my own load all over the closet without even touching myself as I saw her swallow several times trying to keep from drowning in the cum that filled her mouth. With her swallowing so rapidly it looked easy for Tom to continue to shove his cock farther in her mouth.

I was completely and utterly shocked beyond belief at my wife swallowing all of Tom's cum ( or at least most all of it.) but I was even more shocked to see him manage to shove his cock all the way into my wife's mouth to his balls. I knew he had managed to get it into her throat. I assumed it was because she had been swallowing so hard at first that she must have literally swallowed his cock. Debbie's eyes were wild looking as she struggled to get Tom's cock out of her throat. Her arms were flailing at her side and trying to reach up over her head to push Tom back. Finally Tom pulled back, but only for a second. Then he thrust his cock all the way in again. He was fucking Debbie's mouth like a jack hammer.

Debbie was so frantic about the large black cock buried in her throat she had completely forgotten about Ed until he jammed his hips forward and buried his huge cock deep in her cunt. Debbie's arms were still flailing all over the place. She did not know which end to fight off first. The cock that was pumping in and out of her mouth, or the enormous black cock that had just buried itself in her cunt. She was grunting and groaning and moaning and gasping when she could as both Tom and Ed pumped her at each end. It looked like Ed had already cum in Debbie's cunt because his cock was dripping when he would pull it back between thrusts. I quickly realized it was Debbie's sopping wet pussy that was overflowing. "Damn" I thought to myself, "my darling little wife is getting off on this."

Ed was really going at her, pulling is black pole almost all the way out, then jamming it back in so hard Debbie was bouncing off the back of the sofa. If it were not for Tom's big cock buried in her mouth I think Ed would have pushed her over the back of the sofa. Ed's ass looked like a black blur, driving and pumping as hard as he could. Finally after fucking her for a good 10 minutes at an extremely rapid pace, Ed's ass clenched and he howled out and drove into Debbie hard and held his cock all the way deep inside her for what seemed like an eternity. His ass muscles kept clenching, then loosening, then clenching again. Ed was obviously pumping my wife full of his cum.

Debbie was fanatic about taking her birth control pills so I was not worried that she was getting a load pumped in her. The thought did occur to me though and I found myself hoping she had taken her pill that day. The last thing we needed was a little black baby running around. That would be a hard one to explain.

When Ed finally finished filling Debbie's cunt full of cum, he slowly pulled his cock out. It was coated with a mixture of juice and cum. Tom was still getting into his blow job and now had a renewed hard cock driving deep inside Debbie's mouth and throat. She appeared to have gotten quite proficient at deep throating. Ed walked around the sofa and pulled Tom back and quickly replaced Tom's hard cock with his dripping wet and somewhat limp cock. I was shocked to see Debbie accept his wet cock into her mouth, with little or no struggle. Tom quickly ran around the sofa and in seconds was driving his hard cock deep inside my wife. I had noticed a stream of Ed's cum running out of her cunt down the crack of her hot ass before Tom got there so his cock slid in with no effort whatsoever.

Tom was not fucking Debbie nearly as fast as Ed, but he was driving his cock as deep as he could. He paused watching Ed pushing his long black cock into my wife's mouth. He looked down and pulled his cock out of Debbie's dripping cunt. Tom grabbed Debbie's legs and pushed them up telling Ed to hang on to them. This totally exposed Debbie's dripping cunt and her virgin asshole. I saw Tom was positioning his fat black cock at the entrance to my wife's asshole. With what seemed like very little effort (because it was coated in cum) he pushed his hips forward and the head of his cock popped into her. He forced more of his cock deeper inside and with one final lunge buried it all the way. He did not last very long at all and I saw his ass clench as he added his second load to my wife. Ed was pushing his cock all the way into Debbie's throat at the other end. When Tom finished pumping Debbie's asshole full of his cum he held his cock buried balls deep for what seemed like an eternity, then he literally fell backwards on the floor. His cock made a popping noise as it came out of her virgin asshole. Debbie had been squirming when Tom was pushing his cock into her asshole, but now did not move since she was still busy with Ed in her mouth. I could see a river of cum dripping from her cunt and now her freshly fucked asshole to the floor beneath her.

Ed seeing that Tom had crapped out, released her legs and started to pull his cock out of Debbie's mouth and I nearly fell out of the closet when to my surprise she reached up over her head and grabbed Ed's ass cheeks and pulled him back into her mouth. Ed's eyes grew large and he said, "Whoa baby, this bitch wants this black cock in her hot little mouth." Tom raised up and seeing this quickly grabbed the camera for a closeup shot of this activity.

Tom moved around to the side of the sofa and captured all the action as Ed pumped his big black cock deep into my wife's mouth until his balls bounced off her forehead and nose. Ed kept fucking her mouth until he started to moan. "Here it cums baby, get ready for a big fucking load" I think the reality of what she was doing suddenly dawned on her because she started to push Ed away. I knew she did not like cum, but thought maybe she had changed her mind after what Tom had done to her. Debbie was clearly trying to avoid getting another load of cum pumped into her mouth at this point, but Ed was too far gone as he grabbed her by the chin and her hair and increased his pace fucking into her mouth and throat. He had his long cock buried in her throat.

When I saw Ed's ass muscles contract and clench up I knew it was too late for Debbie to avoid getting his cum pumped into her mouth. Ed drove his cock in and held it for several seconds as his ass clenched and tightened. Then he pulled his long cock nearly all the way out and his ass continued to clench. "You swallow it bitch" he yelled. I saw Debbie gulping it down as fast as she could. Finally Ed released his hold on Debbie's head and he staggered back against the wall. His cock was spotless. My darling wife had swallowed every drop. And Tom had gotten some utterly fantastic footage.

Debbie laid sprawled out on the sofa for some time. Her skirt was bunched around her waist, her bra was still bunched up above her beautiful tits. I was surprised to see her panties off completely. The last I had noticed Ed had only pushed them aside. Now, they were off and on the floor. I think Ed must have ripped them off. Debbie's legs were wide apart and her cunt and asshole was matted with cum.

"And CUT" Tom managed to say. This brought Debbie somewhat to her senses and she raised her head and looked at the two black guys in the room with her. One was beyond tall and skinny, and the other had a fat beer gut and was blacker than black. Both were still completely naked and admiring Debbie's body. She slowly pulled herself to a sitting position and reached up and pulled her bra down over her hot tits. Then she stood and smoothed her skirt down. She reached down and picked up her panties. Upon seeing they had indeed been ripped off her she tossed them back to the floor.

I could not believe my ears when she asked Tom if he thought she had a chance. I think he was equally as astonished as I was, because he stuttered and stammered for a while before telling Debbie that he was certain she did. Then being the quick thinker he was he quickly added that he would submit the film to Spike and would be in touch with her if he needed more footage. "Oh right" I thought to myself, that asshole just wants another shot at my wife. Standing before a mirror, Debbie pushed her hair into place as best she could and wrote her phone number on a piece of paper. She handed it to Tom, who was still standing there buck naked with a cum covered half hard on swinging between his legs.

She headed to the door when Ed said, "Hang on a second baby." Debbie turned and looked at Ed as he stepped over to her. "Don't I get a kiss goodbye", he asked. "Oh sure," Debbie responded as she rose on her tiptoes to meet Ed who was bending half in two to get down to her level. I saw that asshole slip her the tongue again. He was kissing my wife not more than a foot away from my hiding place. "How bout junior?" Ed said grabbing his semi limp cock and swinging it back and forth toward Debbie. She looked down at Ed's cock hanging from his fist. "Well, ahhh," she said blushing, "believe me, I don't normally do this, but if it will help me get the role, I suppose just this once". She was so close I could again smell her perfume this time mixed with the odor of fresh cum. Debbie bent over and cradled Ed's limp cock in her hand she leaned forward and kissed the head of his cock. Before she could raise up Ed said, "You call that a kiss?" Debbie bent forward again and holding his cock in her fist engulfed the head of it and sucked noisily on it for about 20 to 30 seconds. She pulled his 3/4 hard cock out of her mouth with a loud sucking pop. "I really have to go" she said. "You can't forget me" Tom bellowed. No, I suppose not" Debbie replied again blushing a brilliant red. She waked over to Tom and without even giving him a kiss on the lips she bent to her knees and quickly sucked his cock into her mouth. I nearly freaked out. That cock had been buried deep in her asshole only minutes earlier and it was still coated with his cum. She sit her purse on the floor and reached around and grabbed the cheeks of his fat ass and pulled him into her mouth all the way. This went on for several seconds and when she stopped and stood up his cock was nearly hard again. "That is enough, she said, I really have to go. My husband will wonder what is taking me so long." With that, she told Tom to be sure and let her know what Spike thought and she left.

I opened the closet door and practically fell out onto the floor. "Wowie baby, Ed said, your wife is one HOT mama. I gotta get me more of that bitch" he said as he fell back on the sofa. Tom looked at me in a questioning manner and gave me a tentative thumbs up. I stared at him for a few seconds, then a smile spread across my face and I returned the thumbs up sign. After much begging I agreed to let them each have copies of the tape to jack off to. I reached down and picked up my wife's torn panties and stuffed them in my pocket.

We have managed to pull off this scenario again. My wife is still trying to be a movie star. I will relate the details in a later letter.

Stiffness
Stiffness
227 Followers
12