Movie Star's At-Home Audition

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Stiffness
Stiffness
227 Followers

“Seeing her is one thing. Sticking your cocks in her mouth and fucking around with her and groping her in my own house is quite another. I will not stand for it, and I mean it.” I said through clenched teeth. “Ok, Ok, we promise we will try and behave, just let us stick around and drink in her loveliness for a while longer,” Ed said. About then, the door opened and Debbie came dashing toward the tub. She brought a fresh bottle of wine and as she poured everyones glass full all eyes were on her hot body. She moved to the edge of the tub and stepped over to get in. As she pulled her other foot over the edge she slipped and in a big splash ended up on Ed’s lap. “Whoa baby, hang on there” Ed said as he reached to steady her on his lap. “I guess I am getting tipsy huh guys?” my wife said making no move to leave Ed’s lap. I could see Ed move one hand beneath the water and Debbie jostled around a little like she was trying to get up. She rose up a little then it was like she slipped again and she promptly sat back on Ed’s lap. “Sheeeesh,” she said, “maybe I should just sit here till I get my bearings.” She laughed, as did everyone else except me. I knew full well Ed now had his cock buried in my wife’s cunt. Although I did not know exactly what to do about it.

I could tell from her movement she was getting into it. She would rock from side to side and was fidgeting regularly. “Tell me about the movie I am going to do” she slurred. “Hell little missy, you want to know about the movie you are gonna have to come over here with me, ” the fat guy bellowed as he reached over and pulled my wife off of Ed’s cock. It looked like a black periscope as Ed trying to keep his cock buried in my wife rose with her as she was pulled toward the fat guy. I clearly saw his rock hard 10 or 11 inches coming out of the water as Debbie’s hot ass was pulled over by the fat guy.

The water was splashing and Debbie’s eye’s were the size of hubcaps as the fat guy lifted her onto his lap. He reached down and raising my wife up he settled her above his enormously fat cock. Debbie had reached to steady herself on the edge of the hot tub. Then we all watched as she slowly, ever so slowly began to descend onto his cock. No one said a word even though everyone knew she was taking his fat cock into her cunt. I could clearly see his fat black hands clutching her around her waist as he let her slowly drop down onto his cock. It seemed like it took forever for her to finally be seated firmly on his lap.

My mind was a fucked up blur and I was at a complete loss as to how to get out of this mess. On one hand, the thought of my pretty little wife sitting a couple of feet from me with a fat black cock buried to the hilt in her cunt excited me, yet on the other hand I was pissed to have this happen at my home. The fat guy soon began babbling on about the movie as though nothing was going on, and Debbie simply sat there on his cock and said nothing. I watched as she slowly almost imperceptibly began raising and lowering and twisting. She reminded me of a cork in the ocean on a calm day. Ever so slowly up and then down, then up and twist, then down. I honestly think she thought no one knew she had his cock in her. All the while this was going on, the fat guy kept talking normal.

To make matters worse, I had to piss again. After announcing I was going to the can, I rose from the water. My cock was rock hard from all that was going on. My sweet little wife was quick to point this out. “Ohhh baby, what has gotten you so excited?” She slurred. As I stepped over to get out I suddenly felt Debbie’s hand grab my hard cock. “Come here for a second sweety baby”, she pulled me to her mouth with a clenched fist. My cock went straight into her hot mouth as her hands clenched my ass and pulled me toward her. All the others in the hot tub started with the “Whoa mama, and HOT DAMN, and Go baby go”, catcalls. I had to hold on to Debbie’s head to balance myself as I felt my cock reach the opening to her throat. I felt her hands on my ass jerk forward and my cock popped into her throat and was buried clear to the pubic hairs.

“Sheeeeit,” the fat guy bellowed, “I think your pretty little wife has some undiscovered talent here”. I felt helpless as my wife sucked my cock in front of these 4 black assholes like there was no tomorrow. This is something she would not do in a million years were it not for the enormous amount of wine she had consumed. I could feel my cum begin to rise. There would have been no way for me to stop it even if I had wanted to. I knew Debbie was beyond blitzed and probably would not believe she had sucked me off in front of these guys the next day, but at this point all I could think about was shooting my cum in her mouth. The hot flow of cum began in my balls and quickly traveled up and suddenly burst into Debbie’s waiting throat. When she felt my cum pumping into her mouth she pulled my cock out of her throat and held it firmly in her mouth as I emptied my balls. It felt like I had cum quarts. Almost immediately afterwards I remembered I had to piss like a racehorse. I may have even shot a stream or two in Debbie’s mouth but in her condition I did not think she would have noticed.

I quickly extricated myself from her grip and yelling “Emergency, emergency” all the way I dashed toward the bathroom. I would have pissed off the deck like Tom had done a couple of weeks back, but I wanted to watch a while from the house. Just to see how far these assholes would in fact go with my wife. I mean after all this was my home, not some hotel. I pissed like a racehorse and returned to look out the windows.

My wife was bouncing up and down on the fat guys cock and Roy had taken my place and was fucking her mouth like there was no tomorrow. I quickly detoured to the camera in the garage and made sure this was all being recorded. Not only was it being captured on video, but the angle made it perfect and I could even see through the water much better through the camera. ( I made a mental note to myself to see how long my sweet little petite wife had waited before grabbing a black cock after she had gotten in the hot tub. ) As a matter of fact, when I later checked the video I was surprised to see the fat fuck grab her hand when she was serving him wine in the hot tub and pull it to his fat cock. It looked like she had reluctantly started jacking him off as he was mauling and groping her tits. So she had started jacking him off even before she got into the hot tub.

I ran back around and took up my position at the kitchen window. Roy’s ass was clenching as I knew he was pumping my wife’s mouth full of his cum. He had had his cock buried to his black balls in her mouth and she had pulled back on him like she had on me. I was assuming she wanted to savor the taste of his cum he was shooting in her mouth. When he finished, he dropped back to his seat in the hot tub.

The fat fuck had lifted Debbie like a rag doll and turned her and pushed her over the side of the hot tub. Her knees were on the bench seat in the hot tub and he had maneuvered his girth behind her. As she lay over the side of the hot tub, Tom had jumped out and came around to feed his cock to her. I decided it was time for me to rejoin them and besides, I wanted to get a better look at the action.

When the fat guy had raised out of the water and Tom had gotten out, the level of the water had dropped a lot. I walked over and looked over the edge to see what the fat guy was doing to my wife. He had two fingers pushing in and out of her asshole as he continued to jack his enormous cock. I simply could not believe Debbie was letting him do this. She had to know full well he planned to shove that fat fucking cock of his in her asshole.

Even though he had done just that in the hotel room, I had reasoned it had to be fear or the whiskey that had made her go along with it then. Even though she was bombed on wine tonight I still could not believe she would let him fuck her ass again. He was now pushing 3 of his fat black fingers up into her asshole. The contrast between his black fingers and her creamy white ass was astounding. Meanwhile Tom was yelling “Fuck yah,,, suck it baby, suck it,” at my wife’s mouth. I looked over and he was slamming his black cock in so hard his balls were slapping her loudly under her chin. I mean he was driving his cock hard. I looked back as the fat fuck began to push to fat knob of his black cock against my wife’s puckered asshole.

I marveled as I saw the head sink deeper in. He would draw back a bit and then begin to push it in again. Finally the head of his cock popped inside her asshole. He held it there for some time. Then he began to push forward and it inched deeper in her pretty asshole. It seemed like it took forever for him to get the head plus an inch or two into Debbie. Then he pulled it out to where the head almost was completely visible and he pushed forward again, this time harder and he drove a good 3 or maybe 4 inches into her. He would pull it out almost all the way and then punch it forward again. Slowly I watched in utter disbelief as this fat black cock of his sank deeper. I swear his cock had to be as big around as my wrist, or maybe even bigger. Finally after pulling out one last time, the fat fucker jammed his fat butt forward and managed to bury his cock all the way up my wife’s asshole. Then he held it there for what seemed like 5 minutes.

Meanwhile Tom was screaming for Debbie to swallow his cum, swallow his cum, swallow his cum. That was all he was yelling. I hoped my neighbors did not wake up from all the yelling. The fat fucker started pumping into my wife’s asshole and I mean he was pumping her hard. I swear she was banging off the edge of the hot tub as his fat cock was now moving freely deep in her ass. Then after some time of serious ass fucking, the fat guy began to yell for Debbie to get ready. “Get ready baby, I am gonna cum baby, get ready for it.” He yelled. Suddenly he pulled his cock out of her asshole with a loud pop and in one smooth motion he pulled her back and spun her around to sit in the hot tub. He stepped forward and grabbed her by the hair pulling her head back as he shoved his cock into her mouth.

This blew me away as much this time as it had in the hotel room. Straight from her hot asshole into her mouth. My jaw nearly fell to the ground in disbelief again. He was pumping his cock to bring the cum out and she was sucking his cock clean at the same time. Then she reached up and grabbed his fat cock and began jacking him off into her mouth. That was all it took and I watched his fat black ass clench as he shot spurt after spurt of hot cum into my wife’s mouth. I stared as Debbie swallowed as fast as she could like she did not want to lose a single drop. When she had literally drained his cock he staggered backwards and with a giant splash collapsed into the hot tub.

Debbie sank back gasping for breath as though she had just ran a marathon. She was still swallowing what cum remained in her mouth. Even in this state with her pretty asshole no doubt much much bigger than it had been and after having swallowed all that cum she still looked incredibly hot. Her blonde hair had gotten wet and her body glistened. Her perky tits rose and fell as she tried to get her breath. Her nipples were jutting straight out and appeared to be bigger than ever. Of course everyone of these assholes had been sucking on them every chance they got.

Ed reached over and told Debbie he thought she needed to get out of the hot tub while she still could. She feebly accepted his hand and he pulled her over the edge. He walked her over on the deck and told her to lay down on some towels he had arranged. As if confused, my wife obeyed and she laid down. Then Ed kneeled between her legs and grabbing a leg in each hand he raised her knees up to his shoulders. He reached between his legs and grabbed his long black cock and aimed it toward my wife’s cunt. He moved himself forward until the head of his cock began to penetrate. “I am going to fill your cunt with my cum baby” he announced as he moved forward more and shoved his long black cock deep into my wife.

His ass was punching forward like a jackhammer for what seemed like forever. Debbie had reached around and was clenching his ass cheeks as he pumped his black cock in and out of her cunt rapidly. Soon I heard him begin to grunt. Debbie’s fingers clenched tighter on his black ass. “Here it cums baby, I am filling your hot ass cunt with my cum”. His ass clenched over and over again as he shot spurt after spurt of hot cum deep into her. Eventually he fell on her leaving his cock buried in her. When he finally rolled off after some time, I could see her cunt was full to overflowing with his cum. It dribbled down from her cunt to the towel beneath her ass.

The guys were silently getting dressed and had been stepping over my wife who appeared to be out like a light on the towel in the middle of the deck. They all thanked me for our hospitality and said they hoped we could do this again real soon. The fat guy said he would be in touch as he extended his hand for me to shake. I still had trouble believing the nerve of this guy. I shook his hand anyway.

When they all had left I stood looking down at my lovely wife. She looked incredible there on the deck bare assed naked with her legs still spread and her cunt still dripping cum. As I stood over her it was as if I lost control as I lowered myself to between her legs. I reasoned I wanted to get a close look at her cunt filled with cum. The next thing I knew I had my mouth plastered to her cunt and I had my tongue buried as deep in her cunt as I could manage. I sucked her cunt dry, then carried her to bed.

This had really been a night to remember. We talked the next day about what happened. Debbie, like I imagined, denied doing any of the stuff I told her she did. And I had left a bunch of it out. I asked her if she remembered taking off her bikini. “No way”, was her reply. “I do recall it coming untied once but I did not take it off. “Did you touch any of the guys,” I asked? “Absolutely not” she clearly stated. She thinks I got way too drunk..

I will save the video I got from the garage and surprise her with it one day.

Stiffness
Stiffness
227 Followers
12