Moving Back Home

Story Info
Reconnecting with my neighbour.
13.5k words
4.51
51.5k
29
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I watched the removers lift the last box into the house, they even unpacked most if and left me to so the odd bits here and there and once they had finished I shut the door. Since my parents had died 3 months ago I was now the owner of their old house, I thought about selling it when they died but as I had just split up from my long term girlfriend and needed somewhere to live it was ideal, also ideal was the fact that my company wanted to transfer to a new office 15 miles from the house and were willing to pay relocation expenses made it a no brainer. So here I am now mortgage free but partner and sex free as well.

10 minutes after getting a beer, sitting down and putting the TV on there was a knock on the door, "For Fucks sake, leave me alone," I thought as I trudged to the front door.

"Tommy Spark, how are you?" said the grey haired jolly lady in front of me.

It took a second and then "Mrs Harris, how lovely to see you," I said through gritted teeth.

You had probably worked out by now that my name is Tommy; I am 27 years old and single, 6ft 2inches tall with an average figure, no Adonis but not a bloater either. My visitor was Mrs Barbara Harris, my 65 year old neighbour, she was 5 ft 6inches tall and in my teenage years the subject of my thoughts during many a wanking session. She held herself very properly and had long legs which when she used to wear bikinis in the back garden in the summer, I used to dream were wrapped around me, her reminded me a bit of Helen Mirren and she was a UK size 12, so had bit of meat on her but she wasn't fat either, and she had a lovely pair of 36D breasts, I checked her bra on the laundry line one day when her and her husband were out. She normally wore very sensible older lady clothing but was always dressed smartly.

I softened and invited her in, "Call me Barbara, you are an adult now and actually I was going to invite you to ours as you have just moved in, we have cooked a large ham and there is too much potatoes and veg as usual," she said.

At this point I felt my stomach rumble and accepted gratefully, "You know," she said, "You coming back to live here as made all the local ladies go all of a flutter, you were always the most polite and handsome boy on the street."

I turned red and she linked her arm in mine as we walked to hers, inside was her husband Fred, he was always a miserable bastard and I never remembered him smiling. Also there were 2 other ladies that I remembered Mrs Jones and Mrs Brown.

Mrs Brown was a slight lady and always appeared to be nervous, she was just over 5ft tall and was tiny, she was probably in her early 50's, she died her hair red and always wore long dresses that covered her from desk to ankle so I never really knew her true figure, then there was Mrs Brown, she was 5ft 5in and a stunner, late 40's with the figure of a lady a lot younger, she also had a voice that could melt Scrooge's heart and give him a woody in seconds, well it always did to me anyway.

We chatted away as Barbara and misery guts laid the table, I was given lots of condolences on the loss of my parents in the car crash and invites to the 2 visiting ladies houses later in the week, I found out that Mrs Jones' name was Marjorie and she lost her husband a couple of years ago, Mrs Brown's name was Sally and was still married to Ernest.

I ended up sitting next to Barbara at the dinner table and we soon started chatting and after a few drinks her hand ended up on my thigh, this brought a lump to my groin, her husband didn't notice that her hand was now lightly stroking my thigh, I smiled at her and she patted my thigh and stopped stroking, I placed my hand on her thigh and started to stroke, she went red but opened her legs slightly. After a minute she abruptly got up and said "Dessert anyone? Tommy can you give me a hand please?"

I grabbed half of the plates and dishes on the table and carried them through to the kitchen, it was then I noticed her trousers were tight across her rather shapely bum and may have said a bit louder than I originally intended "Nice arse."

"Pardon, I didn't quite catch you said?" she asked.

I blushed and said "Nice arse."

She looked shocked and said "Well thank you Tommy, Fred doesn't pay me compliments any more."

"As I've had a bit to drink, I will say this; if you were my wife I would compliment you all the time and would always be trying to get into your knickers."

"Tommy, you can't say things like that, now let's keep this conversation between us," she replied, she got a large trifle from the fridge and asked me to get the bowls and spoons, we walked back into the dining room and asked me how much of her trifle did I want.

I got a few laughs with my reply of "Has much as you'll let me have."

Sally just said "I don't think he's talking about your trifle Sandra."

Fred glared at me as Sandra hit the back of my hand with the spoon she was holding. She used to do that 20 years ago if she caught me stealing her raspberries from her garden.

I pleaded innocence, "I just meant your lovely looking trifle," as I smiled at her, looking at her breasts in the lacy bra you could see through her white blouse. She saw where I was looking and smiled.

We finished the rest of dessert and drank a load more wine, I had the best evening for years with lots of laughter, Fred went to bed about 10 o'clock saying he had to be up early for golf and the rest of us ended up sitting on the sofas and I ended up sitting next to Barbara, at about 11 o'clock Sally and Marjorie said their goodbyes and staggered off down the road to their houses, I stood outside and made sure they both made it inside ok before going back inside to see Barbara.

She had picked up all the empty wine bottles and put them in the recycling bin, she was leaning back against the kitchen worktop when I got back in, she saw me walk back in and said "Thank you for cheering up what could have been a boring evening if Fred had got his way, I think he was annoyed that you stole his girls away from him, he always liked being centre of attention but you were tonight and the evening was a lot more fun for it"

"I really enjoyed it now do I get a cuddle before I go home?" I asked.

She held out her arms and we wrapped her arms around each other, I felt her nipples on my chest and I'm sure they got bigger as I rubbed her back, I know my cock was.

She must have felt it just before we separated as she glanced down at my jeans before looking me in the eye; I kissed her on the cheek and said "Goodnight Barbara, thank you for a lovely evening."

She kissed my cheek back and held my hand as we walked to the door, "Fred is away all day tomorrow and is not back until Sunday morning, fancy keeping an old lady company?"

"I would love to keep a beautiful lady company, can I come round about 5 ish, I've got a load of sorting to do before going back to work on Monday." I said.

A big smile crossed her face from ear to ear and I'm sure she did a little dance and clapped her hands together before saying "See you tomorrow."

I walked home and noticed as I unlocked my front door that she had waited by the front door, I blew her a kiss and she giggled, turned around and closed her door, I went straight to bed and didn't wake up until 9 the next morning.

I had a shower and got dressed into a t shirt and shorts and sorted out the boxes of stuff I brought with me, I set the mini gym up in the spare bedroom, took down some of the old pictures my parents had up and replaced them with some of my own, mowed the lawn, trimmed the hedge, spring cleaned the kitchen and then it didn't seem long until I noticed the time was 4:30, I hadn't eaten since last night and grabbed a packet of crisps before diving into the shower.

I knocked on Barbara's door at 5 to 5 and freshly showered and shaved, I had also put on some of my favourite Hugo Boss aftershave. I felt a bit under dressed in my polo shirt and jeans when she answered the door in a white blouse and black trousers; the blouse was made of silk and top 3 buttons were undone so it also showed a bit of cleavage, the trousers were thin cotton and seemed to be new.

I whistled when I took her all in and she laughed and said "this is just something I threw on."

She took my hand and led me into the lounge, we began by drinking tea and at 7 she cooked some scrambled egg on toast with salmon, it was delicious. We talked and talked and by 9 were sitting knee to knee on the sofa.

"You know," she said, "these past 2 evenings with you have been fun."

"I have really enjoyed them as well," I said as I held my arms out for hug.

Within a second she had buried her head in my shoulder and she was almost curled up on my lap. I wrapped my arms around her and she sighed contentedly. "Do you really think I've got a nice arse?" she asked after a minute.

"Most definitely," I replied, "I thought you were smoking hot when I was 14 and my opinion hasn't changed now either."

She lifted her head and kissed me on the corner of my mouth." You sure know how to make a lady feel good, where you did you get those lines from?" she asked.

"My heart," I replied, and started to stroke her hair, she stood up and went into the kitchen, I followed her in a minute later and she was crying, "What's up Barbara?" I asked and pulled her close to me.

She was sobbing into my polo shirt and then blurted out "Fred is having an affair, has been with different women over the years, I let it go because I have a comfortable life and I'm too old to start again, now I've met you and gone and got myself all worked up, I thought of you shagging me last night, I knew it could never happen because of the age difference and I wouldn't be any different to Fred then."

I lifted her chin and kissed her on the lips, "I would cut of my left testicle if it meant the chance to be with you," I said, "the man is a fool; he's got steak at home and is chasing burgers."

She kissed me back and said "You really are a wonderful man, now will you sleep with me tonight?"

"With pleasure, if you just want to cuddle then that is fine." I said.

"Give me 10 minutes and then come up to my room, Fred sleeps in another room, I won't share his bed after I found out about his affairs" she said. She kissed my hand and went upstairs.

After 10 minutes I walked upstairs and entered the only bedroom that the door was open to. Barbara was sitting on the bed wearing an old cotton blue night dress. It was obviously a sleeping in one rather than a shag me one, it was calve length and done up with buttons from top to bottom. Some of the buttons were missing so there were gaps every now and then, there was a button was missing right where her boobs were and as the nightdress gaped open I could see the swell of her bosom, it also gaped just below her stomach and I could see some neatly trimmed hair.

I removed my polo shirt, jeans and socks; I left my boxer shorts on, and then sat next to her on the bed and held her hand. She pulled back the duvet and we both crawled underneath, I lay on my back and she put her head on my shoulder, "Thank you for being understanding," she said as she kissed me on the lips and then wrapped her arms around me, she went to sleep after a few minutes and aided by her gentle breathing I soon went to sleep as well.

I woke up at 8 the next morning having slept very well, we had moved in the night and found that I was now spooning her as she lay on her side. One hand was under her neck and was cupping a breast and the other was half inside the gap in her night dress near her mound, she woke up when I did and grasped my hand on her breast and sighed, she then realised where the other one was and just said wiggled her hips but didn't move it. I then realised that my morning woody was rising and was now buried in between her bum cheeks, she must have felt it then and pushed back, she turned her head and we kissed, not a lips closed kiss but a full on French kiss, I moved my hand that was holding her breast put it inside the nightdress and flicked her nipple, she kissed me harder. I moved from her back and she flopped onto her back, I quickly lay on top of her, and kissed her again. Her arms went around my neck and she pulled me close to her.

"We can't," she suddenly said and started crying.

"I know," I said, "but it doesn't stop me wanting to."

We got up and she wrapped her self in a large fluffy dressing gown that had been hanging on the back of her bedroom door, I found my clothes that had been strewn about the floor and got dressed and then walked into the kitchen. I hugged her and she hugged me back, "I really want you to but we can't, I know he cheats on me but I can't."

She started to cry so I hugged her close and kissed her on the cheek. We spent an hour talking before she said "Fred, will be home soon, you had better go."

For the next few weeks we kept things civil and polite, we exchanged good mornings and afternoons and evenings when we saw each other but one day she fell over a neighbour's cat that ran across the garden whilst she trimming the hedge, I was just arriving home when I saw her go arse over tit and disappear from view. I ran over and she was struggling to get up. I held out my hand and she took it gratefully but couldn't put weight on her foot, "Can you help me inside please?" she asked.

I put her arm over my shoulder and supported her weight whilst she hopped on the other leg into her house, her ankle had swollen up and looked painful, I lay her down on the sofa and ran into the kitchen, I found the freezer, found a pack frozen peas, placed them inside a tea towel I found on the side went back into the lounge, I removed her slip on shoes and placed the peas on the ankle and held it in place for 10 minutes, "Thank you," she said, "My hero."

"No problem, next time, don't leave it so long to get my attention. Where's Fred?" I replied.

"Playing golf apparently or should I say shagging some tart somewhere," she almost spat the words out.

"Well in that case I had better drive you to hospital then to get this checked properly," I said.

"I need to get changed first," she said, I looked at her, she was wearing an Men's blue and red check shirt that was so large it was like a dress, underneath she had a pair of cut off jeans.

"You look fine to me and hospitals don't give a shit about sartorial elegance anyway." I said as I picked her up and carried her to my car, I sat her in the front passenger seat with her ankle wrapped in a cold towel and the peas underneath. "Where are your house keys so I can lock up while we are gone?" I asked.

"Use the spare set in the top drawer in the kitchen," she said.

I ran back locked up her house and then drove her to hospital, after all the X-Rays and the like she was sent home with a heavily bandaged ankle and large packet of pain killers and anti inflammatory tablets.

When we got back I pulled up outside her house and opened the door, Fred still wasn't back so I unlocked the house got her inside, she asked me to take her to her bedroom where she asked for me help to get her cut offs off, I promised her I kept my eyes shut through out and found her some pyjama bottoms to put on. Whilst she was changing the top half I went back home and found some soup and some bread and brought it back on a tray and left it by her bed, she looked at me and it and started to cry, "I was so horrible to you since leading you on and yet you help me out, why?" she asked.

"Because I'm your neighbour and I like to think a friend," I replied.

She held out her hand and took mine and just said "You have done all this without thinking of what I will do in return."

"I could think of a few things but for now let's just settle for you getting better." I said.

She ate the soup and bread and I sat on the bed next to her when we heard Fred come home, "That useless arse of a neighbour has parked his car across our driveway," he shouted as he opened the front door.

"Up here," said Barbara and he traipsed up the stairs, he nearly had a fit when he saw me sitting on Barbara's bed. He started to speak when Barbara said "Before you have a go, he's been to hospital with me when I sprained my ankle, I can't stand on it for at least a week, so you'll have to do your own food, he was the perfect gentleman and helped me more in the past 2 hours than you have done in the past 2 years, so if you haven't got anything nice to say sod off."

"Oh ok, I'll go and get a Chinese for dinner then, I don't know how to use the oven or cooker, I guess I'll be living on takeaways for a while then." He said.

Sandra looked so angry, "what about me? You selfish arse, Are you going to get me some food? You can eat at the golf club,"

"I'll ask Sally to keep you supplied with food," he said backtracking quickly and then left the room.

"Barbara, pardon my French but what are you doing being with that stupid twat?" I asked. "He cheats on you and blames you for his dinner not being ready when you have had a accident, you need to dump him for a younger model that will appreciate all your finer points," I then held her hand and lifted it to my face and kissed it.

She smiled and sighed and said "Because he is and was a good provider."

"You need loving," I said and held her hand.

She fell asleep while I held her hand, I left her there and walked to Sally's and explained what happened. Fred hadn't been in touch but she said she would make sure she was taken care of.

I crashed in my bed at nearly midnight by the time everything was done, I went to see her the next day and the community nurse had come round and given her a crutch to use and she was at least now mobile enough to get herself a drink and go to the toilet. She thanked me profusely for my help and offered to have me round for drinks when she was more mobile. I accepted with glee and said I would pop in everyday in case she needed me to get anything, I also left my mobile number in case she thought of something during the day and I could get it on the way home, just over a week later she was mobile without the crutch and so we arranged to meet up the next Friday evening when Fred was playing golf away in the next county and would stay over as they would be having a few drinks afterwards.

I arrived on time on Friday with a bottle of wine in my hand and huge smile when she opened the door, she was wearing a tight blue skirt that was knee length and showed off her arse to perfection, she also had on a pink silk loose wrap around blouse that showed a lot of cleavage, "How do I look?" she asked.

"Do you want the polite or true answer?" I replied.

"Polite first," she said.

"Stunning," I said.

"What about the true one?" she gently probed.

"About as hot as it gets, incredibly sexy, sod it, deeply fuckable, it will be hard to keep your honour intact if you keep looking as good as this." I said.

She gasped when I said the f word, showed me inside, where she had setup drinks and some snacks on the lounge table. We sat next to each other on the sofa starting a respectful distance apart. Every time she leant forward to pickup a cheese stick or some other piece of food her blouse would gape open at the front, offering me a view down the front of her blouse, then when she put the cheese stick in her mouth and sucked the end of it I thought I was going to blow my wad in my trousers.

As we drank more we sat closer and closer until our legs were touching, I chanced my arm and put my hand on her knee which kissed her cheek, "Thank you for a lovely evening with beautiful sexy lady," I said.

She looked at me and said "Will you come to bed with me later and hold me again please, but right now can we dance?"

I stood up and took her hand, she put an easy listening CD in to her CD player and we started to dance, it started off with me holding her hand with one hand and the small of her back with the other, her other hand rested on my arm, but as the dance carried on her we got closer and closer until she had her arms around my neck and mine were around her waist and slowly moved down cupping her bum, as I pulled her closer to me, she kissed my cheek, I returned the kiss this time on the corner of her mouth, she grabbed the back of my neck and pulled me closer for a full on French kiss, our tongues danced together and our hands started to roam over each others bodies.