Moving Back Home

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She looked at me with tears in her eyes and just said "for such a young man you are very wise," and cuddled herself tight against me. "I will tell him tomorrow, I'll tell him alone, I will also tell him that if he publicises it I will make public some unsavoury things that he would like kept hidden, and I also suggest we visit each other only using the back entrances, as we are not overlooked no one will see. Sorry we have to keep it secret but it is the only way to avoid a scandal."

I hugged her close and she said that she was emotionally and physically tired so could we just go to sleep. I joined her quickly in a deep contented sleep.

I woke up when the alarm went off as I had to go to work; she was already up and making breakfast, she heard me get up and shouted up, have a shower and then come and get your breakfast, I had my army shower as my dad used to call them, in and out in 3 minutes fully washed, quickly got dressed into my work suit, shirt and tie and went downstairs, Barbara was wearing a dressing gown, it was a thin and silky with large flowers printed on it, I could tell she was naked underneath it by the way her bum wobbled as she moved around the kitchen.

"In future I'm going to set the alarm for an hour earlier so we will have time to make love before I have to go to work," I whispered in her ear as I walked up behind her and wrapped my arms around her.

She leant her head back into my shoulder and signed and said "we'll remember for next time," and turned around in my arms. "I've just sent him a text message telling him we need to talk when he gets home, I'll ring you later and let you know how I get on, now eat your breakfast and get to work, no man of mine is going to be a good for nothing layabout."

I quickly ate my breakfast and she said "I love you Tommy, now go before I make you late for work."

I sat at work all day wondering how she was getting on, just before 3pm I got a phone call from Sandra, she was in tears and sobbing down the phone, I managed to find out that she was hiding at my house, and Fred was looking for her.

I explained to my boss that I had a family emergency and left and was at home inside 30 minutes. I ran into the house and found her curled up in the lounge sobbing with her head buried between her knees, she heard me come in and looked up; her lip was starting swell and was bright red. I ran into the kitchen and found some ice cubes in the freezer, put them in a plastic bag which I wrapped in a towel. I walked back in and placed it on her lip and held her close just as the doorbell rang, I looked out of the window and saw it was Fred, I opened the front door and he had a look of anger that could only be described as evil, "Where is my wife, she is coming home with me now," and started to walk in, Fred is a big man but had mainly turned to fat, she barged past me and saw her in the lounge, he grabbed her hair, now I'm not a violent person but that did it for me, "Fuck off Fred, or are you going to hit me as well?" I asked.

He let go of Barbara and swung at me, I dodged it and grabbed his arm, "My turn," I said and then Barbara shouted "No."

Fred looked at her and said "You are my woman,"

"I am no one's woman, I am not like a car, I am not your property, you hit me because your ego is bruised, now my turn, you are a mean spirited lying cheating bastard, if you hit me again I will let the tax office know about your 2nd bank account." His face went white, "As I told you earlier, I am going to be with Tommy but will stay married to you, if you won't like it or tell anyone I will ruin you, you non excuse for a man,"

He looked crestfallen and said "You will give up me for this boy."

"This boy as you said, makes me happy, he worships me and I'm sure will be very good in bed, now get out before I call the police and the revenue," she said.

"You would sleep with a woman older than your dead mother?" he sniggered.

I resisted the urge to hit him so hard he wouldn't be able to eat for days "Yes, she is gorgeous and I'm sure all your golf club buddies would love to know what a wife beating cheating arsehole you are as well, now fuck off before I do something to you that will take more than bag of ice cubes to fix," I said. I didn't let on that we had already slept together as she obviously hadn't told him.

"I need my laundry done twice a week, and there is a reception for the new mayor next week, will you come with me please?" he asked Barbara in defeat.

"Yes, now as Tommy says fuck off Fred." she replied.

He left and I closed the door behind him, she ran to my arms as soon as I walked back into the lounge, "thank you so much," she said. "I thought he was going to kill me, I just told him I was leaving him and he went nuts, I thought it best not to let on that we were already lovers," she said.

"Well I think boyfriend and girlfriend is a better term." I replied.

"You are so sweet, but my lip is sore so can't kiss you properly," she said.

We hugged on the sofa for a bit and she fell asleep, I think all her nervous energy exhausted her and it was at this point I really noticed what she wearing, it was a plain white blouse with the top 3 buttons undone, as she lay there it gaped open and I could see her breasts wrapped in a thin lacy bra, on her legs she had a pair of tight black trousers that showed her arse and thighs off to perfection, I thought to myself "stop it, she needs help and support not a leering idiot."

I stroked her hair and held her until she woke up an hour later, "Hi sexy," I said and kissed the other side of her mouth from her swollen lip. She stretched out which pulled her blouse tight across her chest and did nothing to dampen my desire for this goddess. She saw me looking and said "I'm really sorry, but my face hurts and I really don't feel I could give it my all, do you mind just hugging me tonight?"

"Barbara I just want to see you happy, so hugging you is no chore." I replied.

We spent the evening watching TV, I made some soup and we went to bed and cuddled, we both slept very well as I think the emotional events of the previous day tired us out, We got up had breakfast and had a shower together before I went to work, she seemed to like it when I washed her hair and generally bathed her.

Her lip had really swollen over night so she went to see the doctor who prescribed some anti inflammatory drugs; her lip went down to normal size after a couple of days. We just spent the nights together hugging and gently kissing until she said one evening after dinner when we at her house "My lips aren't sore anymore," and leant in and we had a really passionate kiss, we were duelling tongues and starting to grope each other, I had on t-shirt and tracksuit bottoms and she was stroking my cock through the thin material. She had a on a velvet lounge suit that she did her housework in, it was a magenta colour and had a zip up hooded top and an elastic waist bottoms, I started to slowly unzip the top and she grabbed my hand and yanked the zip down and off, she wasn't wearing anything underneath, I leant over and sucked a nipple into my mouth, she pulled my head and in place as I stuck a hand, "Screw me now," she said, "Make love to me later, I've been deprived and want to feel your cock explode in me."

I lay her down on the sofa and sat on my knees her feet, and pulled the bottoms of her, she was wearing a pair of silky white panties, which she started to pull down, I grabbed them as they passed her knees and pulled them off, I pulled my t-shirt over my head and I stood up and then pulled my tracksuit bottoms and boxers off and then climbed on top of Barbara and started to kiss her on the lips, she reached between my legs and grabbed my cock and pulled it to her opening, I could feel the moisture coming from her as she lined my cock up with her cunt and just said "Do it now," I grabbed her legs put them over my shoulder and pushed in, "God, I've missed this," as I started to pound away she said "Don't be gentle, screw me hard," so I did, "I need you to come in me," she said as I pummelled her pussy, "Coming," she said as she went stiff and cried "nnnnnggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhh." I then came with a flood in her pussy which seemed to increase the length and magnitude of her orgasm. Once she relaxed and then started to kiss me passionately, "I missed that, now take me to bed and gently make love to me," Barbara requested.

We got off the sofa and picked up our clothes and walked hand in hand to her bed room, where we kissed and cuddled for half an hour before slowly and gently made love before going to sleep.

Barbara and I woke early and she went downstairs wearing only a dressing gown, I then heard "who the hell or you and what are you doing in my house?" I grabbed my tracksuit bottoms quickly put them on and run downstairs where Barbara was looking at a young man who looked very scared.

"I'm sorry, I came back here with Fred last night and didn't realise anyone else was here, I didn't know he was married," he said. Fred then appeared and said "I see everyone has met, this is my new friend Giles, and we couldn't stay at his last night as his flat is flooded so we came back here."

Barbara looked at me and I just laughed, "So Fred has a boyfriend," I said and Barbara just said "We'll talk later Fred," and got me and her a drink of water and took me by the hand to her bedroom. "I'm scared," she said when we sat on the bed, "what if he has been having a load of gay affairs and has caught something? He might have given it to me in the past."

"Well as long as he's been careful you will be fine, if you still have the joint bank account, use it to go private and get yourself checked out if you are worried." I replied.

"I'm sure there is nothing wrong, I haven't slept with him for 15 years and there has been no-one else until you came back into my life, thank you" she said and kissed me on the lips, this started a bout of passionate kissing which ended with her being rogered doggy style on her bed.

I went to work with a big smile on my face when my boss asked me a favour, "I need you and Ashley to represent the company at the mayor's reception this evening, no is not an acceptable answer."

"Looks like my date with the TV and a beer is cancelled then," I said.

"Good answer, you and Ashley had better go and get your dinner suits ordered," he said.

I texted Barbara who was at a cookery group meeting and she replied 30 minutes later, "Good I can spend some of the evening with you then, I'll have to remember not to shag you between courses, xxx" was the reply.

"Might liven up the evening," was my reply.

I asked me boss if I could leave early to go shopping for a dinner suit and he said "Go for it, you must look dapper tonight, oh and put the hire cost on expenses."

Barbara rang 10 minutes later and I told her that I was going shopping for a dinner suit and leaving at 2, she wanted to buy a new dress that she would be proud to wear for me so we arranged to meet outside the big department store at the new out of town shopping centre at 2:30.

I was a couple of minutes early and she was already there, she was wearing a long black skirt and a white ladies polo shirt, she kissed me on the cheek and looped her arm in mine. "I've already bought a dress and you can see this evening, I hope you like it," she said.

"You would make a bin bag look sexy," I said.

She giggled and said "I want to snog your face off, but it's too public here."

As we walked into the department store I saw a quiet area behind the book department and directed her towards it, she looked confused and then we disappeared behind a tall book cabinet, as soon as were behind it she stopped us, grabbed my face and planted her lips on mine, we were soon snogging like teenagers, after a couple of minutes I said "Will that do until we get home?"

"No, but it will have to, I want you at least once before we have to go out tonight, so let's get this suit sorted out," she said. We found the hire department and after 20 minutes we walked out with a dinner suit, I bought it as it was in the sale and was actually cheaper than renting. I bought a dress shirt and bow tie as well and thought I could just polish my shoes, but Barbara had other ideas and bought me a new pair of patent leather slip on shoes, "Fred has been buying presents for his boy or girl friends for years so I can buy you something," she said as we walked out of the shop, by this point we were holding hands.

"What if someone sees us?" I asked.

"I'll tell them you are my toy boy" she said with a smile on her face and gripping my hand harder.

"Did you speak to Fred?" I asked cautiously.

"Yes," she said the smile vanishing from her face, "Apparently I was stupid for not noticing that he enjoyed the company of men years ago, I pointed out the fact that I still knew where his skeletons are buried and to be nice to me. He told me that he had a few affairs with men over the years and as he had sex with them he had himself checked out and he was clean, though what difference having sex with men or women mattered, he could have got anything from any of them. He confessed to having affairs with over 50 people since we have been married."

"Nothing to worry about then," I said and she shook her head.

We walked to the car park where we found out respective cars and drove back to my house; she was at the house first and had hung her dress up still in its cover on the bedroom door. She was making us a cup of tea each and decided that we needed a shower before going out that evening. We drank our tea and got into the shower, I soaped her over her body and cleaned her hair, she did the me, as the water rinsed us off I pushed against the shower wall and knelt down in front of her and parted her legs and started to lick her out, "I've always wanted to do it in a shower," she gasped as she felt my tongue pierce her lower lips and enter her hole, she run her fingers through my hair as I licked her to an orgasm, when she stopped shaking she turned round and rested her hands on the wall and I entered her from behind, she bit her lip as I started to slowly move my cock in and out of her. Barbara pushed back and met my thrusts with her own, "We need to get clean to get dirty," she said and then started to shake when I reached round and started to diddle her clit whilst fucking her. "Come with me please," she said as she felt the orgasm wash over her and I joined her coming into her pussy. She cleaned herself up down below and I cleaned the shower, she nee to get her makeup and hair done which would take longer than it would take me to get ready.

She was sitting in the lounge wearing just a towel and a smile when she saw me walk in with a glass off wine for her. "Something to relax you before this evening," I said and then asked "How are we playing this evening?"

"Fred has arranged for a taxi to pick us up at 7, he can sit in the front; you and I can sit in the back together. Unfortunately when we are there we will not be able to touch other affectionately, it will raise too many questions, I will stand next to Fred and behave like the good wife even though I will be thinking of you bending me over the canapés and giving me a good seeing to." she sighed. "Now go and get ready as I'm nearly ready to put the dress on and surprise you when I come down stairs."

I smiled and kissed her on the lips which prompted a if only type sigh from her, and then I run upstairs and did my hair and put my dinner suit and accessories on, "Very smart," she said as I came down stairs, "I'll be back in a minute," she said and I patted her on the bum as she walked by and blew me a kiss as she walked out of the lounge door.

10 minutes later my jaw hit the floor when she walked back into the lounge. "Well?" she asked.

She was wearing a turquoise floor length gown that had a slit up the knee on the left hand side, the gown was strap less and seemed to be held up by her breasts, she had on a pair of dark green 3 inch stilettos and a black wrap around her shoulders, "Not too much?" she asked.

"How am I supposed to not touch you tonight?" I whined like a little boy. "It's taking all will power to not just take you here and now."

Barbara walked over to where I was sitting and took my hand; I stood up and Barbara just said "You can screw me all you want when we get home, don't drink too much as I want you in me 10 minutes after we get back here"

"Will I be in trouble if I said I'd booked a room with a king sized bed at the hotel where the reception is taking place this evening? And that I have booked tomorrow off work so we don't have to rush to get up." I asked.

"Only because I haven't got time to pack properly," she said as she kicked her shoes off and ran upstairs to pack an overnight bag.

"My bag is on the side, put your stuff in there," I shouted after her.

10 minutes later she shouted down that the bag was ready so I went and collected it and she said "I've packed what I think I need for the morning, though give me more warning next time so I can pack properly," and she kissed me warmly on the mouth and then said "It's a lovely idea."

Just then we heard a car horn outside and I looked out of the window to see a mini cab waiting, we went outside and put the bag in the boot, Fred come out and said "You won't be coming back with me then."

"No," said Barbara "Tommy has thoughtfully booked us a room, so we are going to get out of the event as soon as we can get so I can get a good seeing to from this young, fit and virile man, everything you are not."

Fred muttered something and started to get into the back seat of the taxi, until Barbara glared at him and pointed to the front as we got into the back of the car. We held hands until we pulled up outside the hotel when she walked into the conference room next to Fred but ignoring the outstretched arm that he was proffering.

I ran around to reception and booked into the room and took the bag up, the room was spacious and the bed was enormous, it was nearly as wide as I am tall so I guessed it was a super king.

5 minutes later I met Ashley and we walked around the room, we introduced ourselves to all the right people and promoted our company's recruitment drive to some important people, now Ashley is as gay as it gets, he fits all the stereotypes and is a very good laugh and brilliant with people, he is a good looking lad of about 25 but couldn't take his drink. After about an hour he started to slur his words so I took him outside the hall and got him a coffee, he seemed to sober up after a while and declared himself fit for the fray. When saw Fred coming back from the toilet when Ashley saw him and shouted "Freddie darling, haven't seen you in a while, have you forgotten your promise what you would do to me?"

Fred looked around and realised that we were the only ones around, "so how do you know each other?" as he looked at me suspiciously.

"We work together sweetie, though if he came over to my side of the fence I wouldn't complain," said Ashley.

"Well I'm free later, my wife is away this evening," said Fred looking daggers at me.

"It's a date," said Ashley, then turning around to me said "Come on handsome, let's promote our company some more,"

I saw Barbara standing and taking with a group of ladies who all looked mutton dressed as lamb, whereas Barbara was elegant, some of them were just dressed inappropriately for their age. I walked over and said "Hello Barbara, how's it going?"

She smiled broadly at me and said "Ladies, this is my next door neighbour Tommy, isn't he cute?" and then looped her arm through mine as we stood there, we had our backs to the wall and she used her other hand to gently stroke my bum, this caused my cock to instantly get hard and I made a strange noise and one of the other ladies just said "Are you ok?"