Moving Closer and Closer Ch. 05

Story Info
My daughter displays her skills as a cocksucker.
4.6k words
4.55
44.1k
27

Part 5 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 07/14/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
petskunk
petskunk
2,072 Followers

All participants in the sex are over 18. This is a fantasy dealing with sexual matters between a step father and daughter. If the topic offends you, move along. This is my fantasy and there are no unwanted pregnancies or STD's in my world. Showers are only mentioned as part of sex acts. My characters all have good hygiene.

Her eyelids were fluttering. Her eyes were trying to roll back in her head. She was covered in sweat.

Finally, with open eyes, my daughter said, "Daddy that was fucking awesome. I've never felt like that before." She leaned down to give me a kiss on the lips.

Kim, after recovering from her first orgasm with Daddy, went upstairs to get cleaned up and changed for bed. I closed up the house for the night and followed her upstairs sometime later.

I was just going up the stairs when the bathroom door opened. Kim came out of the bathroom with a towel wrapped around her hair and another around her body. We stepped into her room, sat on her bed and began to makeout.

Doing this with my daughter was so sublime an experience that it didn't take me long to be sporting another hardon. Kim was absolutely the best kisser I had ever been with. Her lips were plump and yielded completely to my tongue, opening her mouth enough to welcome me.

With my tongue in her mouth, Kim's tongue met mine in a romantic dance. From time to time, I would withdraw and use my teeth to lightly pull her lips out and away from her mouth. Often her tongue would follow mine into my mouth. The two tongues would intertwine. Kim liked using her tongue to trace my lips.

We were interrupted by the chiming of her phone indicating Kim had received a text. Like any eighteen year old, she dropped what she was doing, mainly me, and reached for the phone. Reading the text, her facial expression indicated disgust.

"Mom just got off the highway and is stopping at the 24 hour grocery store. She wants to know if we need anything." I just shrugged and Kim texted back a no.

"Dammit," I said to my daughter. "She's always screwing things up."

Kim nodded her agreement. I suggested we go to bed, separate beds, and we would see what tomorrow brings. Wrapping her arms around me, Kim gave me one last kiss with lots of tongue.

I went to my own bed and was fortunate enough to be asleep when Kim's mother, my wife came home. My daughter invaded my dreams that night with the events downstairs running through my mind in a never ending loop. Ahhhhh, life was good.

The bitch was lying beside me in the bed, still asleep when I got up to take care of my morning essentials. I was sitting downstairs reading the morning newspapers on the internet and drinking coffee when I heard noises of people stirring coming from the bedroom level.

Carla was the first one down. She nodded at me, setting things up for her morning cup of tea, when she asked me what I had planned for the day.

"I wasn't expecting you home so Kim and I planned on going to the farmer's market in St. Jerome this morning and then the Mennonite restaurant for lunch."

"Oh, great," said Carla. "I'll come too."

It was just then that Kim came into the kitchen still rubbing the sleep out of her eyes. Her timing was superb as it prevented a verbal battle about her mother coming with us.

Carla ended up spending the better part of a week with us before heading off to wherever again. Obviously, nothing happened between Kim and I for the duration of Carla's visit home. Except for one night.

Carla took sleeping pills some nights as prescribed by her doctor. They weren't instant acting as they would allow her to talk and read for maybe an hour before falling asleep. Also, it wouldn't take much to wake her up from her sleep. I guess they were more slumber pills than sleeping pills.

Carla and I were lying in our bed one night, after pill time, just talking about family gossip. We did that occasionally, it was not always fighting and arguing between us.

Kim came in the room and lay down at the foot of the bed. Without her mother noticing, Kim grasped my foot and pulled it towards her. When it was positioned where she wanted it, my daughter began to rub her pussy against the sole of my foot. Since I wear a size fifteen shoe, she actually had a lot of foot to work with. Truth be told, I had more foot than cock.

I shut up when I felt the pussy rubbing on my foot through her panties. My daughter picked up on my discussion with her mother so there was no need for me to talk anyway. Carla's responses seemed to be coming more and more slowly, so we knew the slumber pills were beginning to affect her.

Kim's hands moved around in the area of our foot-pussy interactions. I guess it shouldn't have been a surprise when the panties blocking our skin to skin activity were removed. My daughter then began to use my big toe like a small cock rubbing it up and down her pussy and against her clit.

It was a fabulous feeling for both of us. I had a raging hardon at this point even though my foot wasn't causing that reaction in me. It had to be the situation. Carla falling asleep while her daughter masturbated herself using my foot. I let out a huge gasp when Kim added a new dimension to our foot play. She adjusted her position and actually inserted my big toe into her vagina. My gawd, the girl was humping herself on my toe.

Although a completely new experience for me, I was right into it. I was doing my best to fuck my daughter with my toe while Kim was gyrating her hips and achieving penetration with it. From out of nowhere, surprising us both, Carla spoke up.

In a somewhat slurring voice, Carla asked who was shaking the bed.

"I guess it's me, Momma," said our daughter. "I'm scratching an itch."

I had to fight back a roaring laugh at Kim's words. Carla just grunted an unintelligible response. Kim continued gyrating her hips as my toe penetrated her and retracted, over and over again.

I was laying back, head on my pillow, just exhilarating in this newly displayed attitude of my daughter. I was shocked out of my reverie by Kim reaching her hand to my prick and caressing it. Another gasp came from me.

Carla told Kim to lay still, the shaking was bothering her. Fortunately, she did not open her eyes enough to see what her daughter and I were up to. I was fucking Kim with my foot while she was stroking my dick, slowly and exquisitely.

Never, but never, was I going to become accustomed to my daughter's hand jobs. She claimed to have no experience before me and I had no reason to disbelieve her. I had to think she just oozed creativity.

Kim was stroking my dick faster and her grip had tightened on me. Her hips were pushing herself harder and faster against my big toe. It was inserted as far as it could go and when pulled out, it was to the opening of her cunt. Continuing at this pace, with Carla's occasional murmurings in the background, we were fast approaching our mutual orgasm.

When it came, I could feel the muscles in Kim's body contracting and clenching in spasm. My toe was inundated with my daughter's vaginal fluids. And my cock was spurting its seminal fluid all over my daughter's hand and even onto her legs.

I removed my foot from its now awkward position. Still covered in my cum, my prick was returning to its position of rest. I'm sure both my daughter and I had smiles plastered to our faces.

Both of us moved our legs so we could see each other.

I whispered to my daughter, "I love you, Kim."

She responded, "Love you too, Daddy."

And, with that said, my daughter began to lick my cum from her hand.

Carla, threw out a response too, "I love you too ,now Kim, go to your own bed."

OMFG! We were shocked. Did she know what was going on? Apparently not, as he outburst was followed by light snoring. My daughter and I both let out a sigh of relief.

Kim, in order to get out of the bed, needed to sort of crawl over me. One thigh came relatively close to my mouth so I did what any father would do, I licked my daughter's thigh giving me a taste of her delightful elixir. She didn't hesitate, just kept climbing over me and out of the bed. Standing beside me, she licked her hand free of my spend. Amazing me, my daughter leaned over me and gave my cock a few quick licks as well.

With a smile and a wink, my daughter and I exchanged goodnight kisses.

I received a text from my Babygirl the following afternoon.

"Daddy, did you like it?"

"Of course, I did," I texted back.

"I loved doing it with Mommy right there." This was the display of a new attitude from my daughter.

"I was worried at first that she would catch us."

"Me too, but I got over it. LOL."

"You're a vixen, Babygirl."

"I don't know what that is, but ok."

"LOL. I'll explain it to you later."

"Now."

"Babygirl, you are an amazing little sexpot. Every time we are together, you turn me on more and more."

"Did you like watching me lick your cum off my hand, Daddy?"

"I certainly did. I would never have imagined my daughter swallowing my sperm like you did before this."

"Oh, Daddy."

"But I didn't think you liked my taste. Not based on your reaction from the other night."

"You surprised me then, Daddy."

"So you like Daddy's taste then?"

"I'm really not sure."

"Then why did you do it, Kim?"

"I know you like it. Don't you, Daddy?"

"OMFG!!! Of course, I like it. I love it even."

"I'm glad, Daddy. My friends tell me that all men like blowjobs."

"How many daddies in the world are lucky enough to have a daughter who likes his sperm?"

"Just you, Daddy, maybe."

"LMAO. I'm sure there are more than just you and I that enjoy each other's bodies."

"I'm not sure I'm ready to suck your cock, Daddy."

"Babygirl, I want you to be sure at each step we make. Babysteps, Kim, babysteps. There's no pressure on you. We can stop any time you have reached your limit."

"But I'm your woman, Daddy. I want to do everything with you."

"Kim, you are my daughter and I love you. We will do as much and as often as you like. Just no pressure."

"Okay, Daddy. I'm on my way home. Mommy has gone away again."

"Wonderful! I'll be home as soon as I can get there. Love you, Babygirl."

"Love you too, Daddy. See you soon."

In my mind, what we were doing were acts of love. Not just sex. Not just lust. It was important to me that my daughter know this. I wanted us to last forever. We just needed to take our time, babysteps, to make this happen.

I decided that we would have steaks on the bar-b-que tonight. That meant a stop at the butcher on the way home. Of course, there was a line at the counter. I reread the text exchange with my daughter today. When she referred to sex and called me Daddy, it was such a turn on that I was soon sporting an erection.

I think one of the women in line was checking me out and noticed my bulging package. I'm pretty sure I turned red from embarrassment. The woman looked up and smiled. Finally, I had three beautifully marbled bone- in rib eyes wrapped and in my hands. As I turned to leave, that woman smiled at me again. I wished her a good evening and continued out the door.

Once at home, I was dismayed to discover that Kim's bff, Tracey, was there as well. I liked Tracey but it was always so difficult to make her leave before she was ready. As always, I gave both girls a hug and went upstairs to get changed.

Back downstairs, I heard the girls clattering around in the kitchen. This didn't bode well.

"Daddy, I told Tracey she could stay for dinner."

"I only bought three steaks." I knew it was a feeble attempt before I even heard my daughter's response.

"We'll split one of the steaks. They are so big!" said Kim.

"Alright, I'm going to go start the grill. Where's Mike?"

"He's staying at Troy's tonight. It will just be the three of us anyway."

Within the hour, the three of us were sitting at the dining room table with perfectly cooked medium rare steaks in front of us. Kim and Stacey had thrown together a nice salad to go with the steaks and I had grilled some asparagus to add to their efforts.

The conversation at the table was pretty mundane. Mostly just girl talk with me focused on my meal. But, my attention was soon grabbed by a startling turn in the direction of the chatting.

"Yeah, he wants me to become a stripper," said Tracey.

Kim replied, "He does? Oh my gawd!"

Stupidly, I know, I chimed in with, "Who wants you to be a stripper?"

"My father," answered Tracey.

I was so startled by her answer that she almost wore a slightly chewed piece of tomato from my salad. I coughed and coughed trying to swallow the offending piece of fruit. Both girls jumped up to pat me on my back. It seemed like forever, but wasn't very long at all, before I had myself under control.

With everyone seated again at the table and myself being ignored, Tracey picked up the conversation where it had ended off. She really had a one track mind.

"Yeah," Tracey started. "Last time I was home, he watched me dancing around the livingroom by myself to that new Katy Perry tune. I didn't even know he was in the house."

"That's when he told you. That you should be a stripper?" asked Kim.

"No, that was last week. He called me this morning to tell me."

"Wow," exclaimed Kim. "Fucking awesome! Umm, sorry, Daddy."

My daughter was apologizing for her use of the f-word. Not the tone of the conversation. She seemed to be totally fascinated by the chat. For obvious reasons. But, I wasn't. It was hitting too close to home, I guess. Taking the rest of my dinner to the kitchen, I made my escape. Gawd only knows what they would say next.

"I'll finish my dinner later," I said. "I'm going downstairs to watch TV. Thank you for offering to clean up."

No such offer had been made. I was downstairs quickly enough that I didn't hear the groans of protest. Just channel surfing, I barely looked up when the girls came downstairs.

My daughter threw herself on the couch beside me, all her weight, not an extravagant amount, landed on my chest. Instinctively, my arm went around her. Kim grabbed the remote from my hand and changed the channel to one showing music videos.

"Daddy," she said, claiming my full attention. "We want your opinion."

"My opinion on what?"

"Whether or not Tracey would be a good stripper."

"Yeah, Rick, we want a man's opinion," said Tracey.

"No! Absolutely not!"

"Why not, Daddy? You like going to the strip joint downtown. You'll be like an expert witness or something."

"I don't think so," I responded as strongly as I could.

Kim leaned closely into my ear and whispered to me, "After she goes home, I'll do the same thing for you. You can be the judge of who is the best stripper."

I swear my fucking world almost came crashing down when Tracey said, "I heard that! I want to watch too."

Kim's response was a short, "We'll see. Now start swinging your ass."

Obviously this was not the evening I had planned. But, in all reality, I was not going to miss watching my daughter's cute, eighteen year old friend dance for me. Duh! I'm not that crazy.

Starting slowly, Tracey began to sway her hips back and forth. She really did have an awesome body. Almost a carbon copy of my daughter's body. So, in fact, I would be getting a preview of my own daughter stripping for me later. The only major difference was in their faces. Tracey had missed out on the beauty brush when she was born. I wouldn't say she was a dog. But...

Kim was cuddled up to me, my one arm still around her shoulder while she had one hand resting on my chest. Both of us had our eyes locked on the girl with no boundaries dancing for us.

Still swaying her hips, Tracey began to run her hands up and down her body, not touching, just skimming over her sides. Slowly, she turned away from my daughter and I, showing off her ass. The tight shorts she was wearing separated Tracey's ass cheeks while moulding them. Tracey continued with the swaying and mimicking the caressing of her ass.

The girl knew how to tease an audience. Before we could get bored, Tracey slapped both ass cheeks and began to caress her ass with full on contact. The girl had a gorgeous butt. She leaned over, cocking it towards us, and continued caressing it while adding the squeezing of her cheeks to her dance routine.

Moving on, Tracey swung her body back so she was facing us. Grabbing her tits, the girl caressed them, squeezed them, and moved them around.

Stupendous C-cups. I couldn't help it. I was growing a chubby. With my daughter positioned the way she was, there was no way to hide it either.

Tracey was continuing her dance with more teasing. Tantalizingly slow, the girl began to caress her thighs and just her pussy at us.

Kim signaled her approval with a loud, "You go, girl!"

Tracey's hands meandered to the waistband of her shorts. Shortly, she had her shorts undone and was performing a bouncy shimmy to get them to slide down her legs. At the bottom, she flipped them off her feet and onto Kim's shoulder. Bad aim.

In a moment, I was flabbergasted. Kim held the crotch to her nose and inhaled the scent. "Looks like someone is enjoying this, Tracey," she said. "I can smell you."

Kim held them up to my nose for a sniff. Being the gentleman I am though, I turned my head away. Just for an instant. Kim laughed and threw them on the floor off to the side.

"You're so funny, Daddy."

My daughter leaned into me and pushed her mouth against mine. Our lips did their best to meld together. Kim's tongue gently worked its way into my mouth and tried to twine itself around my tongue.

"Ahhh-hmmm," said the still dancing Tracey.

Breaking off the kiss, I looked to my daughter's best friend and saw that I had missed her removing her top. Tracey was dancing before us in a pretty pink satin bra with lacey edges and matching boy shorts.

There was no fighting my hardon now. These two girls had my engine revved. I was confused, very confused, about what was going on at this point. My cock wasn't confused though. It wanted to burst out of my pants.

"Baby," I tried to talk to my daughter.

"Ssshhh," she said as she leaned up for another kiss. "We'll talk later. In the meantime, just enjoy."

Who was I to argue with such a gorgeous woman with her hand on my dick and her tongue doodling on my neck making such a totally sensible statement. I just leaned back and enjoyed.

Well, I tried to enjoy it. Just as Tracey was set to reveal those beautiful boobs of hers, a car pulled in the driveway. Car doors slammed and the doorbell rang. We heard voices and some giggling.

Tracey grabbed her clothes and headed to the powder room as quickly as she could. Kim climbed off me with a final kiss and a stroke of my cock through my pants before going upstairs to greet the rest of the girls in her group. Moments later, a fully clothed Tracey came out of the powder room and went upstairs to join her friends as well. She blew me a kiss from the stairway.

Left alone in the basement rec room, I lay back against the couch and fought to not give my dick a good wank. My prick was rock hard at this point and screaming for attention. It was a tough battle to leave it alone, I tell you.

Kim stuck her head down the stairs and announced they were all going to Chastity's house for the evening.

"And, daddy," my daughter said to me, "make sure you wait up!"

Like there was any possibility of sleep taking me while my cock throbbed and my balls ached. Besides, I wanted to know what the hell was going on in my daughter's head. What was this shit with Tracey?

Grabbing the remote, I started channel surfing looking for something to take my mind off recent events. To my surprise, Mike was soon home and sitting with me in the rec room watching a movie on HBO. He was kind of close mouthed about why his plans changed. He told me he and his friend had an argument.

petskunk
petskunk
2,072 Followers
12