Moving Cousin Ch. 02

Story Info
The second night in a hotel is hotter and kinkier.
1.4k words
4.46
71.6k
13

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/27/2022
Created 06/28/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After all day of driving, having his cousin suck his cock twice in the past twenty four hours Will wondered what would happen once they got to the hotel. He couldn't wait. After they got settled in she took a long, hot shower, emerging in a tiny pair of athletic shorts and a shirt, saying that she wanted to walk around, stretch her legs. Looking the way the tight material looked stretched across his beautiful breasts and revealed her tan, toned thighs made his mouth water. It was cool outside with a nice breeze and Will thought it sounded like a good idea. He took a quick shower but when he got out Susan was gone. She left a note saying she would walk up to the top of this hill behind the hotel.

It looked like the hill was private property with a thin wire fence around it that he easily ducked through. It was so dark out it took him what seemed like forever to find Susan at the top sitting on top of an old plywood sign, her hands over her knees looking up at the stars.

"Glad you found me, I was thinking about going back down in a bit if I didn't see y you soon."

There wasn't a soul around, the hill totally quiet, the lights of the highway a ways off. Will was turned on by the prospect of something else happened and soon their talk turned to sex.

"I loved having you tell me what to do in the truck today."

"You like being told what to do?"

"I don't in every other area of my life, but the bedroom, it's OK."

Will's mind started spinning, thinking of what he would like her to do.

"How about you stand up and let me get a good look at you."

She stood about eight feet in front of him while he sat on the sign still.

"Take off your shirt for me."

She smiled before slipping the tight shirt over her head, reveling that she had on a black bra underneath. In the low light he could see her hipbones poking up and over the waistband of her shorts, her belly button pierced. He motioned for her to turn around and she did, giving him a look at her hot ass, the very same ass he'd seen pushed up against the truck window while she sucked him.

He told her to take her shorts off nice and slow and she did, bending over at the waist, pushing her ass back. She had on a pair of tiny black bikini panties, the material tight across her ass and crotch. He could make out the outline of her pussy just under the material. He took her shirt and shorts and laid them out on the sign next to him and told her to take off her panties, which she did and then laid down next to him. Since she'd sucked him twice he figured it was his turn to taste her sweet pussy. He leaned over between her legs and she lay back, spreading her legs. He slowly teased her with the tip of his finger, wrapping one of his arms around a leg, kissing and nibbling her smooth thighs. Her tan lines only stopped about two inches over her pubic hair, cut into a landing strip. He kissed her pussy slowly, taking his time, tracing his finger up and down, and feeling her getting wetter before he started licking her. When he did he felt her wetness spread all over his mouth and she moaned a bit, wiggling. He looked up, seeing that she had her eyes closed, her bra pulled down so she could grip one of her nipples, playing with it. He pressed his mouth deeper against her pussy, sucking her swollen lips into his mouth while he let the tip of his tongue swirl around her clit, flicking it until she said it was time for her to fuck him. She pulled his jeans down and climbed on top, guiding her pussy down on him. At first he felt the head of his cock pressing against her wetness, slowly spreading her apart, and then she slid all the way down on him taking the full length of his cock inside. She leaned forward so he could suck her nipples one at a time as she fucked him slow.

"Fuck me with your pussy Susan," he moaned but she only fucked him slow, too slow for him so he grabbed her lips and began thrusting up inside of her over and over again. His hands made their way down to her ass, which he gripped, holding it right where he wanted as he pounded up into her. He could feel her dripping all over his cock and balls. After a while he wasn't getting the leverage he wanted, so Will flipped her off on her back, holding her down, fucking her hard and deep. She pushed her legs back and wrapped them around him so he could grind deeper. He just kept fucking her harder and harder as both of them moaned.

Will looked down watching his cock disappear inside of her beautiful pussy, nearly sliding it all the way out once in a while, rubbing her clit with he head of his cock.

"Play with your pussy for me," he told her.

She didn't waste anytime rubbing her clit as he filled her over and over again. Will just kept thinking about cumming all over her, trying to decide where. Soon she was moaning and grinding her hips against him, wanting more of his cock.

After she came he rolled her over so she was flat on her stomach, straddle her thighs and stroking his cock against her ass. She could feel both his hand and his cock pressing against the smooth flesh of her ass and couldn't wait to feel him spread his hot cum all over. He was so turned on he was nearly fucking one of the cheeks of her ass, the head of his wet cock tingling each time it touched her ass. The sight of her under him, waiting for him to cum all over her turned him on to no end and soon he was exploding all over, spreading his white cum all over both sides of her ass.

After a while she slid her shorts and shirt back on, carrying her panties. He admired her ass as they walked down, which made him horny all over again. Once they got back to the room they law in the room's only bed. With the lights out and only the TV on she slid off her shorts and pressed her bare ass against his erection, which was poking through his boxers. He began stroking her ass, running his hands all over her back, kissing her neck until he saw she was rubbing her pussy again.

"I want you to cum all over ass again," she said.

He gripped her ass, spreading her apart so he could see her wet pussy and asshole as he pumped his hard cock with his other hand. He started thinking about fucking her ass, wondering if she liked anal sex. To test if she did he sucked a finger, making it wet and pushed it into her ass just a bit. She responded by playing with her pussy faster and harder. By now he could see how wet she was and he started rubbing the head of cock all over her pussy making it nice and wet. After a while of fingering her ass he replaced his finger with his cock.

"Don't put too much in, I don't think I can handle that much."

He just worked the head of his cock in and out of her ass, one hand on the cheek of her ass, spreading her apart so he could get a nice view. Soon she was breathing heavier, gripping her nipples again.

"Oh god, I'm cumming,"

He just kept working the head of his cock in and out of her smooth, tight ass until soon he was watching his cock pump a few waves of his white cream all over her asshole as she caught her breath. As he kissed her neck, from time to time he looked down. He loved the picture of his cock against her curvy, tanned ass, his cum now all over her again, her pussy soaking wet.