Moving Day!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Home sweet home," Connor said as he shut the engine off, exiting the car. Cass opened the door and slid off my lap. She headed inside, but not before spinning around and winking at me.

--------------------------------------------------

I was so horny when I slid off Matt; my pussy was on fire in my spandex shorts. I ran up the stairs into my room, shutting the door behind me. I raced to peel of my spandex, tugging it down my legs, breathing a sigh of relief as I felt the cold air of the AC rush against my bare skin. My fingers immediately darted to my sex, feeling the state of my arousal. Not wanting to get too carried away, I forced myself to remove my fingers. I took off my t-shirt, damp with sweat and walked naked over to my bathroom. I opted for a quick shower, just a little rinse before I hit the pool. I was in and out of the shower in about five minutes. After drying myself, I walked back into my bedroom where I had my bikini lying on the bed. It was the same one from yesterday. I was picking it up when I thought to myself...maybe I should give Matt a bit of variety. It suddenly clicked; I had just remembered that one bikini I bought about a year ago. I bought it just for home, knowing damn well I was not brave enough to wear it in public. I grinned to myself as I excitedly dug through my dresser draw, down to the bottom where I had hidden it. Victoriously, I retrieved the white bikini. To the common eye it may have appeared as just some string with a couple small patches of material. I began to blush just looking at the skimpy attire. I took the top, placing it over my chest, my modest breasts filling the tiny cups. I looked to the mirror to see how it fit. Immediately I noticed my erect nipples pressing against the somewhat see-through fabric. I reached behind, to tie the string. Next were the bikini bottoms. I grabbed them, placing the garment between my legs. I pulled them up, tightly against my body, and then tied it on the sides. I wiggled my butt as I maneuvered the tiny strip of string between my cheeks. Again I turned to the mirror. I adjusted the tiny triangle of white material over my crotch, but no matter how I positioned it; a glimpse of my pussy lips was always peeking out the sides. I finally left it as it was. I spun round to admire the view. The white string of the bikini was nowhere to be seen, I would basically be walking around with my bare ass on display. I knew I couldn't let Connor see me wearing this bikini so I paced back and forth in my room till I heard him saying his goodbyes to Matt. When I heard the door slam shut, I grabbed my towel and headed downstairs. Wrapped in my white towel I strolled into the kitchen where I saw Matt, cardboard box in hand heading to Matt's room. He smiled when he saw me and set the box down on the kitchen counter.

"Heading out for your swim?" he asked.

I nodded teasingly, "Will you be joining me today?"

"Umm, yeah!, I mean yes, just as soon as I get done."

I walked past him towards the backdoor. I arched my neck towards him, dropping my towel to the floor,

"Don't be too long, we wouldn't want Connor interrupting us again," I said in my most sultry tone before I headed out the door.

--------------------------------------------------

My eyes were on the verge of explosion. From the second Cass's towel hit the floor; my stare was like a laser, focused on her body. I only had a view from behind, but what a view it was. I took delight in seeing her body on display, her smooth lightly tanned skin basking in the glow of the sunlight, which beamed through the window. I was excited to see the bikini she was wearing, the white fabric tightly fitted against her soft flesh. I didn't take her for the type that would wear a g-string, but it was a pleasure to see, the small white string running along her waist, then downwards, disappearing between the firm cheeks of her ass. And just like that she was gone, out the door, leaving me with a blank stare on my face. I considered what she had said, about Connor returning. I grabbed the box off the counter and continued working, albeit at a much quickened pace. By the time I was done with the last box, I had worked up quite the sweat. I hurriedly headed out to the pool, eager to set my eyes on Cass once more. She saw me coming and smiled up at me from the shallow end. I stared as she floated on her back, her breasts bobbing up and down in the water. I removed my shirt to the sound of Cass's sarcastic whistles. I jumped into the pool and swam over to Cassandra. We were now just about a foot apart, both gently treading water even though we were in the shallow end. Eventually, Cassandra broke the silence,

"Feels good uhh? The cool water."

"Yeah, it's great."

"I know something else that feels great," she seductively replied, inching closer to me. Soon she was right up against me, and then I felt it. Beneath the cool water, her hand was pressing at my crotch. Cassandra snaked her fingers around my limp cock over my boxers. I immediately began to harden, as Cass's grip tightened on my stiffening member. Seconds later, I was rock hard.

"Soo Matty, do you like my bikini?"

"Mhmm, yeah, it's nice" I groaned.

She squeezed my throbbing cock,

"Just nice?" she asked in a faux sad voice.

"It's amazing, you look so fucking hot," I hastily replied.

Cass smiled and now started to move towards me, forcing me back, further and further till I was pinned against the wall of the pool. When there was nowhere else to go, Cass continued moving towards me till her body was pressed against mine, my erection pointing up, trapped between both our stomachs. As I felt my cock throbbing against her warm soft skin, I was breathing heavily into her face. She leaned in and kissed me on the neck, then moved up till she was licking and biting on my ear,

"Did you enjoy yourself yesterday?" she whispered.

I didn't reply, instead moving my hands behind Cassandra, lowering them and taking firm hold of her ass. I pulled her hard against me, enjoying having my cock pressing into her. I let the fingers on my right hand wander between her cheeks, till the tips were running along the lips of her pussy, her skimpy outfit now wedged inside.

She giggled, "I guess I'll take that as a yes."

Cassandra shifted her face till I was staring into her crystal green eyes, and then we kissed. We locked lips and I felt her warm wet tongue against mine, invading my mouth. I raised my hands to her waist and lifted her onto me as she wrapped her legs around my torso. Still locked in a deep passionate kiss, I walked us over to the steps of the pool and began to get out. Even without the buoyancy of the water for support, her petite body proved no strain at all. I walked her over to the lounge chair and laid down with her on sprawled out on top of me.

As we continued kissing, I reached my hand over, grabbing a handful of her peach of an ass, massaging her soft warm flesh.

--------------------------------------------------

I moaned into Matt's mouth as I felt his hand grasping my butt. A few seconds later, I moved my hand to my waist and undid the strings of my bikini bottom. I broke our kiss,

"Undo the other side Matt."

Without a word, I felt his hand leave my ass and then felt a tugging on the other side of my bikini. Finally it was done and Matt pulled the whole thing off. I was now bare assed under the sun, grinding myself into Matt. I could feel his hard cock pressing against me through his wet boxers. I sat up and moved back, straddling Matt's legs. I stared down to Matt's crotch. I reached out and began pulling at his boxers. When they were past his crotch, his pink fleshy cock sprung free, bouncing in the air. I continued pulling his boxers along, raising my body so they passed under me, then off his ankles. I immediately reached my hand out, taking hold of his manhood. I saw his sly smile when I squeezed his cock, seeing it redden as it throbbed in my hand.

"You better hope Connor doesn't come home, we could be in so much trouble," I joked before leaning in, coming face to 'face' with Matt's penis. I extended my tongue, licking the base of his shaft, and then allowed my tongue to trail the length of his cock, all the way to his bulbous tip. The taste of his warm manliness got me so aroused. I swirled my tongue around the head of his cock for a few seconds before slipping him into my mouth. I almost gagged as I felt his cock press against the back of my mouth but soon adjusted to the feel. I was soon bobbing my head up and down his shaft as he moaned in delight. I could hear Matt moaning as I continued my oral assault. Then I felt his hand on the back of my head, gently brushing through my hair. As I quickened my rhythm, it wasn't long before I heard Matt's cry,

"Ohh god Cass....I'm gonna cum!"

When I heard him, I allowed my mouth to go down and up one last time before popping his cock out of my mouth, a thin string of saliva briefly connecting us till breaking. I immediately replaced my mouth with my right hand, gripping him tightly and vigorously stroking his throbbing penis. I looked up to his face; he had a tense expression,

"Mhmm....you ready baby, you gonna cum for me," I teased.

Seconds later, his hips jolted and white streams shot out of his cock. I felt every warm glob that landed on my stomach and thighs. I continued milking him, squeezing his cock with my fingers from base to the top, till he eventually went limp in my hand. As I played with his sticky semen between my fingers, I felt Matt's clammy palm cradle my face,

"That was amazing," he panted.

Smiling, I raised my hand to my mouth and licked my fingers,

"Glad you enjoyed it so much Matty."

I watched as Matt placed his hands on my thighs and looked at my face,

"I'd like to show you just how much I enjoyed it Cass."

In an instant, Matt had reversed our positions, throwing me to the back of the lounge chair, my legs spread wide with my feet planted to the ground on either side of the chair.

I watched as Matt ran his palms over my thighs, slowly upwards till they met at my crotch. His touch had warmed and felt amazing as his fingers tiptoed over my skin. He teasingly ran two fingers down the length of the lips of my pussy. I could tell I was moist, his fingers easily slipping along my sensitive folds. Finally he ended his teasing, gently parting my lips and sliding two fingers into my wanting pussy. He left them there for a few seconds, feeling his way around, and then started to wiggle his fingers in and out. I sat up in the lounge chair briefly. Matt looked at me, his fingers still buried in me. I smiled at him while reaching behind me. I pulled on the string of my bikini top, undoing the knot and letting it fall to the side. I giggled when I saw Matt's laser stare, down at my breasts. I looked down myself, admiring my perky tits, sat atop my chest, my nipples rock hard longing to be touched. I raised my right hand and motioned for Matt to come over. With his fingers still working vigorously, Matt shifted forward then leaned in. He brought his face to mine kissing me on the lips. I squirmed at the feel of his fingers brushing against my clit while his warm tongue invaded my mouth. Matt soon began to trail south, breaking our kiss, but now planting kisses along my neck then chest and finally my breasts. With his free hand he encircled my left breast. It was firm and on display, desperately wanting to be attended to. Matt obliged my sensuous moans, which had grown loud. He gently kissed my petite breasts, and then began licking the area around my nipple.

"Ohhh goddd yesss!" I cooed as he took my erect nipple in his mouth, alternating between sucking on it and flicking his tongue back and forth over it. He paid careful attention to both my breasts till I could no longer bear the torture. . .I placed my hand on his head and gently prodded till he knew what I wanted. Again, Matt began to trail south. When his face was placed snuggly between my thighs, he removed his fingers. Seconds later the sensation was replaced with his warm tongue licking the lips of my pussy. While his hands parted my lips and I felt Matt press his face into my cunt, I had begun massaging my breasts with my own hands.

--------------------------------------------------

When I parted the lips of Cass's pussy, her protruding clit was obvious. I immediately began nuzzling her erect bud, before sucking on the slippery membrane. I looked up momentarily and saw Cassandra's head kicked back, her eyes tightly shut and her hand pinching her nipple. I resumed my actions, using my tongue to dart at her womanly nub, swiftly flicking it back and forth. Soon her moans turned to screams and Cass's body began to shudder. Just as I felt a slight gush of liquid,

"Ohh FUCK!! YES YES YES!!!!" Cass cried. When Cassandra's body came to a rest I removed my head from between her legs. She sat up in the lounge chair. Breathing heavily she looked up to my face, wet with her juices. Cassandra raised a hand to my face, gently wiping the moisture from around my lips,

"Wow Matt, that was quite the payback."

I smiled in response.

Just then, something had caught both our attentions. We simultaneously glanced down to my crotch; my cock was rock hard and throbbing once more. Cass's hand left my face and moved down, where she began tenderly stroking my cock.

"Looks like someone's ready for the main event," she whispered.

I looked at Cassandra's smiling face and leaned in and kissed her. As we sat on the lounge chair, naked, making out, she continued gently playing with my throbbing penis. Cass began to lie back in the chair and I laid on top of her. She was now rubbing my cock against the slick lips of her pussy. Just as I pushed forward, parting the lips of her cunt, we heard the roar of an engine coming from the front drive way. Cassandra abruptly broke our kiss,

"Ohh shit its Connor!" she announced. We both sprung up from the lounge chair and scrambled for our swim wear. We managed to get dressed but it was impossible to hide my raging hardon that tented in my wet boxers, and Cassandra was scantily clad in her thong bikini.

"Quick Matt! Get in the pool," Cass instructed. We both jumped into the cool refuge of the pool, getting close as possible to the edge in an attempt to hide our lower bodies. As our eyes met, we couldn't help but burst out in laughter at the predicament we had found ourselves in. A couple seconds later, Connor came strolling through the back door,

"Hey guys, what's so funny?"

Cass was quick to reply,

"Ohh nothing, Matt was just telling me about a movie he had just seen."

As we both hugged the ledge of the pool looking up to Matt, I tried to engage in conversation to make it look casual,

"So how'd it go?"

"Everything's good, I'm all set now," Connor replied.

"So, are you ready to go?" he continued.

I hesitated,

"Umm, I was thinking I'd hang out a bit, take advantage of the pool some more." I stammered.

"Sure thing man, stay as long as you like. I'm starving though so I'm gonna grab some grub, I saw this new pizza place, thought I'd check it out."

Cassandra and I smiled simultaneously.

"You guys want anything?" Connor continued.

"I'll take a slice," Cass chirped.

"Uhh, yeah, me too," I added.

"Okay then, see you guys in a while." With that, Matt went back through the door and out front to his car.

I looked over to Cass, her elbows resting on the pool's ledge. She was straining her neck to get a look inside.

"Is he gone?" I asked. We then heard the rumble of a car engine start.

"I guess so," Cassandra replied.

I swam over to her, coming up behind her.

"Do you think he knows?" I whispered, gently moving forward, pressing my body against Cass's.

--------------------------------------------------

Upon hearing Matt's question, I felt his hardened cock pressing against my butt.

"Doesn't seem like it, I think we got away," I replied. I smiled as I wiggled my butt, grinding my ass against Matt's hardon.

"We better hurry, that pizza place isn't that far," I continued. I reached behind, grasping hold of Matt's cock over his boxers. I squeezed a little. That was all the prompting Matt needed. He quickly slid his boxers down to his knees. My hands darted through the cool water, swiftly undoing the ties on my bikini bottom. I retrieved the scant fabric and clutched it in my hands. I only had to wait a few seconds before I felt Matt's cock pressing through the cheeks of my ass. Soon, the tip of his penis was nudging against the slit of my cunt. I eased my butt back, feeling his swollen manhood part the lips of my pussy, sliding into me. It felt so wonderful, having his warm cock fill me, all surrounded by the cool water. Matt pushed forward till our bodies were pressed hard against the edge. I felt his face bury against my neck, his pout lips planting shy kisses. I began to gyrate my hips as he gently bucked his. His throbbing penis was now sliding in and out of me with ease as we began to make waves in the pool. Every two seconds I'd feel his warm skin squash against my ass as his cock penetrated me, gliding against the lips of my cunt. Matt began to quicken his pace, his hands now on my hips as he pounded away.

"Ohh fucckk yeah, Matt, yess,yess!" I encouraged.

I pressed my forehead against the edge of the pool, and clutched my bikini bottoms even tighter as I felt my body shudder in ecstasy.

"Ohh god yesss!!!" I screamed and I reached satisfaction.

A few seconds later, Matts soft moaning turned into loud grunts as he pressed his face into by back. I felt him do two swift thrusts before leaving his cock buried in me, where I felt his orgasmic throbs.

"Mhmmm, fuck," he managed.

We stood there embracing for a few seconds before Matt shifted backwards, his soft penis, slipping out of me with ease. I turned to face him. We smiled at each other. He leaned in and we shared a kiss as I attempted to put on my bikini and he pulled up his boxers. A few minutes more of kissing passed before we got out of the pool. Matt wrapped me in a towel as I tied one around his waist. We sat holding hands in the lounge chair till we heard Connor's car. We stood up and smiled at each other before heading inside to grab a slice.

12