Moving Day

Story Info
Husband's away, wife gets extraordinary help.
1.6k words
4.29
163.4k
51
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Most of the stories written about Regina, were written by my husband who I'll call Steve. The stories, for the most part are fiction, except for "There's only one way to find out" and "That thing was inside you?", chapter one only. The rest was made up. The story I'm about to tell, however, is completely true and happened just last weekend. Steve will find out about it when he reads it on Lit, just like anyone else!

Steve and I recently sold our house and bought a new one. Yeah, I know, pretty much a miracle in this market. We had hired movers to do the heavy lifting and all that was left was a lot of odds and ends. Unfortunately Steve would be out of town on business and would not be able to help me so I got my younger brother to help. Saturday morning arrived and Jeff, my brother showed up, albeit an hour late, with his friend Chris. Jeff was hungover and fairly useless although he did bring Chris and a van so I couldn't complain too much. Chris actually did most of the work and was quite pleasant to be around. I found out he was training for his first triathlon which is something I have often thought of trying some day. It gave us something to talk about while we worked.

Around noon Jeff said he had to go to return the van he borrowed and then couldn't wait to go back to bed. Chris had brought his bike and was planning on going for a ride as soon as we were finished with him. Jeff left and Chris helped me take the last few boxes into the house. I offered Chris something cold to drink as it was almost 90 degrees out and we were both sweating bullets from all the work. I got him some water and noticed he was eyeing the swimming pool in back.

"Did you want to take a swim Chris?" I asked.

"I'd love to," he answered, "is their a suit I can borrow?"

"Somewhere in one of these boxes I'm sure there is, but God knows how long it would take to find it. Just go in your underwear, it's no big deal."

"Really? You wouldn't mind?" he asked with eyebrows raised .

"No, don't be silly. Come on, you go out this way," and I led him out back.

"Wow, this is really nice," he said as we entered the pool area.

"Yeah the only problem is we only filled the pool a few days ago so it's still pretty cold. Could be a shrinkage problem," I laughed referencing the old Seinfeld episode.

"Oh, I'm not concerned about that," he said rather confidently as pulled his tee shirt over his head and then kicked his shoes off and the started unbuttoning his jeans.

His body was amazing. Total lean muscle! I actually started blushing and turned away to find something to do so as not to stare.

"Regina," he called as I walked into the house.

I turned around to see what he wanted and there he was looking like a Calvin Klein add in his tighty whities. It was then that I first noticed his package. OMG! It looked huge!

"Do you think you could find me a towel?"

"I'll look," I said while thinking eyes up, eyes up, eyes up.

I found him a towel, and then found him, soaking wet, bouncing on the diving board. Now this was just ridiculous. His underwear was totally see through, his cock obscenely bouncing around. I had to stifle a laugh. Here I was, in my own backyard, with total privacy, with a might as well be naked guy at least ten years younger than me with a body to die for, bouncing up and down on my diving board...

"How do I get myself in these situations?" I laughed to myself.

"What's so funny," he asked before diving in again.

He came to the surface, floating on his back his cock again on prominent display.

"You're not very modest are you," I said still chuckling nervously.

"Aren't you concerned about shrinkage anymore," he said smiling, almost laughing himself.

As he climbed out of the pool right in front of me, I said, "OK hot shot it appears shrinkage may not be a problem for you."

With that he pulled his underwear down, and started literally swinging his cock around before putting it away and doing a back flip, back into the pool. We both burst out in laughter!

"That was so rude, oh my God I can't believe I just did that."

We were just giggling away when I said, "I can't imagine what it would look like without shrinkage."

"Let me see it again," I said feeling bolder.

"I don't think that is a good idea."

"Why not?"

"Well, you're a married women for one. What would your husband think if he knew you had a younger man in your swimming pool showing his wife his extraordinary penis," he said again floating on his back now openly teasing me with his package that now was showing signs of an erection.

"Oh, extraordinary is it now," I quipped, thinking to myself, " What would my husband think? If he only knew. My husband would be turned on beyond belief, not that I'd ever let Chris know that.

Hopping back out of the pool and walking right up to me to where it was almost touching me, he said, "You don't think it's extraordinary?"

Now I was really breathing heavy. I was actually shaking.

I stuttered, "Ahh, I , um, I don't know I only saw it for a second or two. I'd be better able to judge if I saw it again." I really did want to see it again. In fact I really wanted to do a lot more than just see it.

"I tell you what. If you take off your jeans and top, I'll show it to you again."

"Now Chris," I replied, "How do you think my husband would feel about his wife being almost naked in his swimming pool with a much younger man who it just so happens, may possibly have an extraordinary penis."

"Well, at least we have now established that the penis in question is in fact extraordinary, " he said as he boldly began unbuttoning my jeans and pulling them down over my hips. Oh man was I hot. My pussy was on fire. This kid was really turning me on.

"I said possibly," as I allowed him to pull my jeans off as I touched his chiseled abs for the first time. He then put my arms up over my head and pulled my wet tank top over my head and off. With my hand still on his stomach even though I no longer needed it for balance, I couldn't help noticing he was now rock hard. His cock, barely contained in his briefs, extended all the way over to his hip. I slid my hand down and touched it! Oh my God I wanted him to fuck me sooo bad. The funny thing is that in the back of my mind, I was thinking about how hot a story this was going to make, and how I was going to write it and post it on Literotica, and then let my husband discover it for himself. He will love it!!!

"Well I guess you can decide now," Chris said breathing heavily as I stroked his impressive manhood through his underwear.

I peeled his underwear down and let his giant cock spring out. I wrapped my hand around it's awesome girth, and very lightly stroked it up and down. I then grabbed him by the cock and led him into the house. As I did, I looked back and said, "Extraordinary is almost an understatement!"

Inside the house, in the living room, he stopped me and told me to turn around. I did.

"Take your bra off," he said commandingly. I did.

"Take your panties off," he said next. I did.

"Lie down on the rug." I did.

"Spread your legs." I did.

"What do you want?"

"I want you," I said alternating looking into his eyes and looking at his gorgeous cock.

"What do you mean?"

"I mean I want you to fuck me."

"With what?"

Omg he was gonna make me beg him for his cock. The nerve! (I love nerve)

"Please fuck me with your absolutely extraordinary cock," as he kneeled between my legs.

"What, this old thing?"

He held it in his hand and started rubbing it all over my cunt. I noticed even his fingers didn't wrap all the way around it.

"Oh God! Yes, please give it to me. Fuck my pussy with your massive cock. Please I need it."

I'm such a slut at times. Thank God I have such an understanding husband who actually enjoys my sluttiness.

And with that Chris started pushing his big dick into my pussy. Oh, how I love that stretch! I erupted into orgasm before half of his dick was in me. It was heaven. He was very slow and very gentle and just made me cum over and over and over again. It was so fucking good! I don't know how many times I came but I do know this. After an hour and a half of fucking in many different positions, Chris shot the biggest load of hot cum all over my face and in my mouth. As his erection started to fade, I truly enjoyed sucking his beautiful cum covered cock.

And with that, I sent him on his way. As he left, he asked if he could stop by for a swim from time to time. I said, "Now how do you think my husband would feel about that?"

If he only knew!