Moving Day

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Boxlicker101
Boxlicker101
3,145 Followers

After that tremendous orgasm, all Susie's muscles relaxed, including her legs, which remained draped over Allen's shoulders. He avidly licked the fresh juices from her thighs and crotch where they had spattered and from her pussy lips, but not from the dripping pink hole that had produced them. His cock was as hard as it had been while she was sucking him off; he wanted to fuck, and he was certain Susie did too. After feasting on all the nectar he would allow himself, he backed away from her, got off the bed and picked up his pants.

Like most young men, he carries a condom in his pocket, and he opened the package and rolled the contents onto his cock. When he got off the bed, Susie's eyes had been closed in bliss, and a happy smile was almost bisecting her face. When he returned, her eyes were open and, when she saw his stiff cock in its latex covering, her smile became more lascivious.

"I see you're ready for more," she said. "Well, so am I. Come here and let's get that big dick in my pussy."

He considered that to be a great idea, so Allen climbed back onto the bed and knelt between Susie's legs. She reached down and spread her pussy lips, and he leaned closer, supporting the weight of his upper body on one hand and steering his cock with the other. When he felt the tip against the wetness that was his target, he rubbed the head in it to spread her natural lubrication. She guided his cock the last tiny bit until it was perfectly centered, and grinned lewdly at what they were about to do.

"Okay, Allen, stick that nice, big dick all the way in me."

He was just as eager as she to do just that, so he thrust strongly forward and felt the head of his cock wedge into her wet pussy. Susie sighed joyfully as pleasure throbbed through her body from the initial penetration, and kept her lips spread to take more. She got more, as Allen thrust forward a second time, and two inches of his hard shaft burrowed inside her. Her happy sigh impelled him to continue driving his cock deeper and deeper, until the entire shaft was buried in Susie's pussy and her well-trimmed pubic hair was mingling with his darker, thicker thatch. He slid his hands forward until the weight of his upper body was supported by his elbows and forearms, and she reached her arms up around his neck and pulled his face down to hers.

They lay like that for over two minutes, whispering to each other of how great it felt, before Allen slowly drew back, paused and plunged his cock all the way into her pussy again. This time, when Susie felt the hard cylinder, she spread her thighs wider, hooked her ankles around his legs and fucked back to meet him. Their two bodies came together with a satisfying wet smacking sound, accompanied by sighs of joy from both mouths.

The next stroke was identical, as was the one after that and the next. They quickly had a rhythm going, with Allen driving his cock all the way into Susie's pussy and her sliding under him to meet his thrust. She stroked his back and sides with her hands, and he remembered, happily, how her fingernails were trimmed short.

As they continued, Susie's happy sighs started turning to moans of bliss and her movements became more irregular under him. Her climax mounted slowly, in keeping with the pace of their movements but, after a long time, while her responses became ever more erratic, she knew she was close to cumming.

"I'm almost ready to cum, Allen," she whispered. "Slide farther up on me and start fucking me faster."

He was glad to do what she said, because he could feel his climax growing too, like a storm gathering, and he moved his body so his cock was driving into her pussy with more contact with Susie's clit. He started plunging his shaft into her harder and faster too, and her reactions under him immediately became more strenuous.

"Yes! Yes! Like that!" she whispered urgently, and fucked back at the increased speed. Her movements were wilder as her second eruption became imminent. Once again, her legs were thrusting out and back past him like a well-oiled pair of pistons.

"Uh! Uh!" Susie whimpered as she felt her climax begin to overwhelm her. "Oh, my god!" she cried out as it exploded.

Her body continued thrusting up and down to meet his continuing strokes into her pussy as she tossed frenetically from side to side. Susie's fingers dug into Allen's shoulders as her body bounced and rocked under him, all the while she was sobbing in joy. A minute after her climax started, she cried out in ecstasy, as her back arched, all her muscles clenched and she rammed her pussy up against him for a final time. After her momentous orgasm, she totally relaxed, with her arms sprawled at her sides.

Allen did not relax, but kept pounding his cock into the dripping pussy under him until his own climax welled up and burst forth from his groin. He shot one big burst of semen into his condom, but kept plunging in and out of the sexy woman under him until he ejaculated two more times. He was through then, and sprawled on top of Susie with his cock still buried all the way inside her pussy. She held him against her body, and they lay in a happy pile, both reveling in the great fucking and in the tremendous pleasure they had given each other and themselves.

Susie hugged him more tightly and whispered to him of the delights they had shared that afternoon. "You're a real stud, Allen. I don't know when I've had a better time in bed."

"You're pretty great yourself, Susie. What a way to spend my first day in a new town."

"This is the first time for you and me, but I hope it won't be the last."

"Me too. Maybe we can get together a little later."

Susie looked at the clock. "My husband will be home in about an hour, but he usually falls asleep in front of the TV right after dinner. If you get the movers to put your bed in your room, I can sneak over while he's snoring and we can put it to good use."

"Great! I'll be looking forward to seeing you again." It had been a terrific first day for him in the new neighborhood, and it looked to Allen as if it would be getting even better.

*

Thank you for reading this story by me, Boxlicker101. Here is an URL to many more of my stories: http://www.literotica.com/stories/memberpage.php?uid=207952&page=submissions I hope you had as much fun as had Susie and Allen had and will be having in the future. I like writing stories on Literotica, but I like it a lot more when I know that people are reading and enjoying them, and I appreciate it when readers take the time to express their opinions by voting. Like most authors on Literotica, I practically live for feedback from readers, either public comments or email to me. Such feedback, whether praise or criticism, helps me to write more and better stories, and I respond to it whenever I can.

Boxlicker101
Boxlicker101
3,145 Followers
12