Moving Day

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her husband remained placid with a goofy grin on his face.

"Hey, you're the one who's been naughty today. Jake told me about something going bump in the night."

All three began laughing uncontrollably. She felt tears of shame and guilt well and stream down her face.

"Oh my god, it was an accident, I should have told you, I was just so shocked, and scared" the words tumbled out nearly unintelligibly.

Her husband jumped up quickly and wrapped his arms around her.

"Hey sweetie. Calm down. I'm sorry. It was just a joke. I know accidents happen. We're all friends here." He took her by the chin and brought her teary eyes up to meet his. "Really."

"Are you sure?" she whimpered her bottom lip still quivering.

"Yeah babe, Charles and I were just jealous. Jake is the only one that got any action today."

They all erupted into laughter again. The relief she felt at their good humor was indescribably. A weight had been lifted from her shoulders and in combination with the alcohol she was near swooning.

He picked her up and sat down in his chair holding her sideways in his lap with her head resting against his shoulder. She knew she must be showing too much leg and god knows what else but she just didn't care anymore. She was just happy to have the her guilty conscience relieved.

Jake was able to stop laughing and spoke up. "Hey Leah, I'm really sorry to upset you. I'm the one that should feel ashamed. I'd been at half mast all morning watching those hot tits sway back and forth as you worked. I just had know idea where you were and I couldn't maneuver very well with that chandelier in hand."

She normally would have taken grave offense to the first part of that remark but the alcohol and the relief had worn her down and she replied only with a weak "Thanks. I guess."

"Besides" her husband chimed it "I bet you liked it just a little bit even if it was totally accidental"

"NO!" she yelled, quickly reaching down for her beer from the carpet and downing the last of it. She hoped they wouldn't notice the blush turning her cheeks deep red.

"Uh oh, someone's blushing!" said her husband as he began to tickle her. He knew she hated it and that she could not resist giggling and convulsing. As he tickled her the shirt slowly worked up around her neck. She was powerless to stop him as she shook and squirmed making her breasts bounce obscenely.

Charles and Jake grew silent gaping at her jiggling overripe tits. Her husband abruptly stopped tickling her and ran all five fingers of each hand over her tender nipples. A shock wave ran through her body. It went down to her toes, curling them, and causing her to squeeze her thighs together. She brought her knees up to cover herself. She hadn't realized just how close to the edge her body had become. She hated to admit it to herself, but the constant appraisal of her exposed body throughout the day had the effect of a prolonged arousal. She felt a damn within her would brake at the slightest touch. Her pussy was swollen and wet. She struggled to regain her composure and realized that her scent was filling the room. The mood had changed. She yanked her shirt down the moment her husband stopped tickling.

"I don't know man, don't see how somethin like that happen on accident. You tell me his cock just happen to pop in that pretty white mouth as you standin there in the dark?" Charles said.

"I gotta say, he does have a point." replied her husband.

Immediately the fear rushed back in. She hopped off her husbands lap with pleading written plainly on her face. "It's true! I swear! I swear! It was an accident! I had know idea. You have to believe me."

"Riiiiight" said Charles as he held up the leg of his basketball shorts and pantomimed stepping awkwardly down the ladder. "Just don't see it."

Leah's panic was cresting and she thought of a way to prove herself. Immediately she jumped off her husbands lap and sat down in front of Charles. Completing the scene, she held out her arms out as if steadying a ladder, face tilted up, back arched straining to see in the dark, lips forming the surprised 'O'.

Jake and her husband were now standing to either side of Charles. Her husband's face showed a quizzical expression. Jake finally spoke up.

"I swear dude, totally accidental!"

Charles turned to her husband with an unspoken question.

"Be my guest. Pretty curious myself." he responded with a skeptical knit in his brow.

As Leah watched with a mixture of determination and horror he reached into the waist of his shorts and folded his growing cock along his leg. It was huge and at least 2 inches protruded past the bottom of his baggy basketball shorts. There was a slow current of leaking pre-cum contrasting against the dark head and she though for a moment he was ejaculating.. The frothy mess splattered against her thigh as he positioned the intimidating shaft. He made small imaginary steps as bent at the knees. Leah opened her mouth as widely as she could, determined to make the scenario as plausible as possible. She could think of nothing but ensuring the foaming dark head angling down from above ended up in her mouth. There was little room to spare and his aim was off. The heavy head slid across her cheek smearing at the corner of her mouth. She subtly shifted to the right forcing and stretching her lips around his bulbous girth.

"See! I told you so, it happened just like that." exclaimed Jake gesturing down at Leah's scandalous pose.

Her outstretched hands had grasped Charles' thighs to keep her balance. Her back was arched uncomfortably to allow her to accommodate the fat cock stuffed in her face. She rolled her eyes over to her husband unable to turn her head. She tried desperately to read if he was convinced. She tasted Charles' fluids leaking down the back of her tongue.

"Ok, Ok, I believe you, so that was that hon?" Leah nodded her assent disgusted with herself, hopeful, and unable to speak with her lips stretched as far as they could go.

"Geeeeez Charles. You are lucky you aren't fully hard. It barely fits." "Oh you'd be surprised. My Tanya can take the whole thing."

"Whatever. You fuckin' liar" Jake snorted.

"It's all about the angle man."

Leah's eyes grew wide as he continued his descent of the imaginary ladder. She had never felt so defenseless and her husband just smiled as if it was perfectly natural that she be swallowing another man's cock in the middle of their living room on a Saturday afternoon.

Charles was slowly working in more and more of his fat rod until he was well past her tonsil with still more to go. His heavy sack bounced on her chin with each small thrust.

"Oh shit dawg. I'm losin' it."

The head swelled as he began to pull out, his hand clamped at the base of his dripping rod, a strained expression on his face. A hot jet of his seed splashed against the back of her throat and filled her mouth. He continued to pump the sticky mess onto her. It splattered against her face and neck with still more running from her mouth and dripping down against her tits. She was revolted but something sheared within her like the calving of an iceberg and a hot shockwave radiated from her pulsing clit. She heard her husband through a fog.

"Will you come over and even the score please dear?"

As he said it, he pushed his shorts down and off of one leg holding his cock with one hand and beckoning her with the other. She had never been so ashamed. What would Charles and Jake's wife say if they knew what was going on here. As if reading her mind he continued.

"Don't worry, this is just between us" he said glancing to Jake and Charles.

She began to crawl over to her husband. Her shorts fell again but his voice cut her off as she reached for them.

"Leave them. They'll only fall again, and it's nothing they haven't already seen."

He held his cock down guiding it toward her mouth. It brushed across her lips, searing them as she demurred slightly to the side. The last of her reluctance was trying to assert itself. He worked his fingers gently into her hair and turned her face back to his cock. He slid it over her cheeks and gently tapped her lower lip. They parted and a quiet moan escaped her lips. She began to run her lips over the fat purple head smearing his pre cum across them. She worked her head slowly from side to side listlessly as her body took over and stamped out the last of her mind's aversion and self control.

"Suck it. I didn't know you could take it so deeply. I want you to be my whore this afternoon honey. "

She began to make a mewing almost animal sound from deep in her throat as she leaned forward on her hands and knees taking him deeper.

"You guys should come have a better look. This is incredible." She looked up with her husbands cock still working slowly in and out of her mouth. He was touching her tonsils now and involuntary drool escaped around her lips and hung from her chin.

"This isn't far. Everybody is getting action but me today." Jake whined from his original position. Not moving, he'd watched her crawl across the floor his gazed fixed on her engorged wanton cunt.

"Oh c'mon. I saw you pressing that fat monster against her ass this morning." her husband corrected.

"Yeah, but that was totally different. She has an incredible ass. But, that cunt is something special."

"Watch your mouth" Charles chided, suddenly trying to play the chivalry card after having used her mouth shamelessly.

"Easy guys, she's my whore for the afternoon and I don't think she minds the rough language. At least not for today. Leah"?

She shook her head in a fog, her lips still around his cock. Her mind had completely released it's hold on her body and she felt like she had been lifted, or debased, to some alternate reality. She was happy to hand over control and she somehow felt sure that he would accept her no matter what. He pulled his cock from her mouth and she wiped away a mixture of saliva and cum dripping from her chin. He smeared his bubbling head across her lips again.

"I think it looks better that way, don't you guys?" She remained still, on all fours, letting it dribble off her lips and onto her shirt.

"Absolutely! I've never seen a more beautiful, or sexy, filthy cock sucking whore." said Jake startling her with the nearness of his voice. He was kneeling behind her now and she felt his fingers exploring her slick folds. Her breath caught sharply as he neared her swollen clit.

"Dude. I think she came." Jake muttered.

"Nah, she never cums just from sucking." replied her husband.

"Man I don't know." Jake said continuing to explore her with his fingers.

Through blurred vision she saw a nearly imperceptible nod from her husband. Jake roughly probed her pulsing opening and the unexpected touch sent new tremors through her thighs and released butterflies in her stomach. She gasped.

"Yup, I think she came man, looks like you and me are odd men out eh" he said looking up again at her husband. "I just gotta say it though, she sure does have one nice tight cunt" and he roughly pushed a finger partially into her. It touched off new nerves and Leah began to lose rational thought.

"Lay off Jake, that belongs to me" her husband said his voice sounding far away.

"No problem man. Sorry. Wow!" he had withdrawn his fingers and was removing the boxers bunched at her ankles, spreading her legs as he did. "What about this pretty pink asshole here"

His finger circling it roughly. The pleasurable waves seemed to retreat all at once into her belly congealing in a tumultuous ball. He rarely let her husband do that. She thought it was dirty and she couldn't imagine that he'd allowed it.

"Well, she's a little touchy about that."

Touchy? Did he say touchy? Was he considering offering her up in that way. What did he want? She was already a cum smeared writhing orgasmic ball on the living room floor. She didn't know if her mind or body could take this any further.

"Every now and then she'll let me in. You just can't imagine how tight her sweet little hole is." Hearing him talk this way and objectify her was shocking. Her husband was never so vulgar with her. "In any case" he said laying down next to her "I can't see that sweet puffy pussy any more and not stuff it full. Get on top of me, slut."

She obediently straddled him and as she did so he lifted her shirt over her head pausing with her face covered and arms trapped in the air. She felt his cock slide into her sticky pussy and multiple sets of hands groping her breasts. Immediately a violent shuddering orgasm exploded from the pit of her stomach. It was unlike anything she'd experienced and she collapsed atop her husband as the pleasurable convulsions gripped her.

Her husbands familiar cock began to piston slowly, prolonging the feeling and pushing her climax higher at the apex of each thrust. Just as she as she started to regain her thoughts a new feeling floated to the top of her mind. There was an insistent pressure against her tiny pink arse. She felt herself slowly stretching to accommodate the gentle but unwavering assault of a massive cock. She felt an impossible fullness.

12