Moving Day

Story Info
Dan and Sarah give their new housemate a proper welcome.
3.1k words
4.39
48.9k
24

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 12/28/2022
Created 06/28/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
djrip
djrip
626 Followers

Dan and Lisa were carrying Lisa's futon through the door, as Sarah cleared the way ahead of them and gave directions.

"Okay you're clear," she called out.

Lisa hadn't been over since the night they'd played truth or dare a couple of weeks ago. He'd been thinking of her a lot since then; her lips around him, swallowing as he came; she and Sarah making out, both of their faces slick with his semen. Now she was sweaty and red-faced, dragging her end of the futon. A few strands of hair clung to her neck in a way he found incredibly sexy. She saw him looking and smiled. "I got it," she said. "Over here?"

They set the piece down in the extra room and stretched their backs. The room was full of boxes and a few drawers in stacks. He could hardly believe she was moving in, especially after that last visit, but he reminded himself that he didn't know if anything like that would happen again. He would have agreed to the move regardless; he was happy to accommodate anyone his wife wanted in their home.

"I think that's it," said Sarah. "You're all moved in!"

"I'm so excited to live here!" said Lisa with a bounce, taking Sarah's hands. They quickly embraced, exchanging a soft kiss. Dan felt like he might pass out; they were both so beautiful it made his head swim.

"Enough drooling, buddy!" said Lisa with a smirk. She came over and gave him a sweaty hug, too, before declaring, "Okay, I could use a shower!"

"Us, too," said Sarah, smiling. "The bathroom down here is all yours. We'll take the one upstairs." She took Dan's hand and pulled him along after her.

Halfway up the stairs, she glanced over her shoulder and gave him a sly wink, hooking her thumbs in the waistband of her leggings and slowly pulling them down below her ass. "Oh, what happened?" she asked coyly, taking the next steps with exaggerated hip movements, letting the tights fall further down her legs as she went.

"Oh my god that ass," said Dan, watching it sway in front of him, pussy lips coming in and out of view between her legs as she moved. He reached out but she quickened her pace and all he got was the tail end of her discarded pants.

"Catch me if you can!" she giggled, running the rest of the way to their bedroom. He was close behind when she whipped off her t-shirt and tossed it in his face.

"That's cheating!" he laughed, clawing it away to enjoy the view of his naked wife. He could never get enough of that.

She ran her hands up his ribs, pulling his shirt off. "Come here big boy," she said, arms around his neck. He pressed close, grabbing her ass and kissing her deeply, loving the feel of her warm tongue moving against his.

She stepped back, took his hand in hers, and guided it down to her pussy, looking him in the eye. "I have something for you," she said. She was soft and smooth, and so hot it felt like she would burn his fingers.

"I like that," he said, stroking her softly, easing inside. She was dripping wet and creamy on his fingers.

"I know you do," she said, stepping into the shower. He dropped his pants and followed as she got the water going. "Let's get you cleaned up, sweaty boy." She was rubbing body wash into a lather in her hands, spreading it over her chest, and down to her pussy. He ran his hands over her, getting slippery, letting his cock slide against her hip, and slip up and down the crack of her soapy ass. She gave a small moan, moving against him, turning around to run her hands over his chest. She knelt down and took his erection in her hands, stroking slowly up and down the sudsy shaft, and working the lather down around his balls. He groaned with pleasure, arching his back, pressing into her chest, sliding between her soapy breasts.

"Oh god, you are amazing," he said, gripping her shoulder with one hand, and running the other through her hair. She looked up at him with a naughty smile, watching his face as he fucked her tits.

"You like that, don't you," she whispered, letting a wave of hot water wash over them. "Yes you do," as she brought her mouth to his balls and gently suckled, working her mouth up the underside of his cock. He curled his fingers in her hair and tightened his grip on her shoulder, getting close.

"Wait," she said, leaning back.

"What is it?" he asked.

"I shouldn't make you cum," she said. "You'll need it soon."

"I will?"

"To give Lisa her proper welcome to the house."

"Really?" He was not expecting that. "Do you think things will be... like last time?"

"Not exactly. Last time we gave it to you. Now I want you to take it." She was standing, still holding his cock lightly. "Show her you're the man of the house."

He stared at her. "You're sure that's what you want? Wait, you're sure that's what she wants?"

"Tell me, honey, what you thought about that kiss she gave me."

"So fucking hot I could barely stand it, seeing you do that," he said.

"So how do you think I feel, thinking about you and her?" she asked. "I love you. And, I think I'm falling in love with Lisa, too." She squeezed his cock in a slow rhythm, massaging it as she spoke. "She's already my girlfriend. I want her to be yours, too. But you'll have to show her what you want." She smiled, running her fingers across his chest. "She likes to be told what to do."

The thought of Lisa eagerly doing as she was told for him gave him a sudden thrill. "Okay baby. But there's no reason you shouldn't cum," he said, dropping to his knees.

"Oh," she squeaked, as his mouth closed over her labia, and his tongue began to explore.

---

Dan pulled on his robe and loaded a bowl as Sarah caught her breath in the shower. "Send her to me when you're done," she called out.

"Yes dear," he said, smiling. He headed downstairs with the pipe and a lighter.

The door to Lisa's room was open so he tapped on the frame and said "Hello?" as he went through. Lisa was in the room with a towel wrapped around her hair, and another held loosely in front of her. She was naked and wet from the shower and he got a great look at her ass as she turned toward him and fastened her towel around herself. His instinct was to apologize and look away while she adjusted, but he maintained eye contact instead, and stepped right in with a confident smile.

"Hi Dan," she said, tucking in a corner of the towel next to one breast. "Sorry about that, I'm just used to air drying. That was the only nice thing about my tiny crappy apartment!"

"Well feel free to make yourself at home," he said. "Here, would you be more comfortable if I join you?"

"Oh, okay," she said, considering. "Sure, why not?"

Dan opened his robe and let it drop onto the futon behind him, enjoying the cool air on his skin, and the feeling of freedom and exhilaration being naked brought. His erection had not completely subsided from Sarah's attentions in the shower; his cock hung downward but it felt full and heavy, and he enjoyed letting Lisa see it.

"It does feel nice to dry this way!" he said.

She looked him over with a growing smile, her gaze lingering well below his face, as she unwrapped and tossed her towel aside. "Doesn't it?" she asked, taking a step closer. She removed the towel from her head as well and let her wet hair fall down around her shoulders. He liked watching the droplets of water creep down her skin, dripping off the end of a firmly erect nipple, or trickling down her smooth pubic mound to gather in the crevice between her milky white labia.

"So what's up?" she asked.

"Here, I brought us a bowl," he said, handing her the pipe.

"Thanks!"

"But we're running a little low, so we should share hits."

"Okay." She took a hit, inhaling deeply and holding it. She rested a hand on his shoulder and leaned in, and he lightly held her waist and felt her breasts brush against his chest as their lips met and she blew the smoke into his mouth.

"That was a good one," he said, exhaling to the side.

"Yeah it was." She held up the pipe. "Your turn?"

"Hold it for me."

She held the pipe up to his mouth and lit it for him. Dan moved his fingers on her hips as he took the hit. He felt his penis brush against her thigh. She lowered the pipe and leaned in for her hit. This time he moved a hand to her back, just above the crack of her ass, and when their lips met, he let his tongue touch hers.

"Open your mouth," he said as they parted.

"Why?" she asked.

He brought his hand up to her cheek, brushing it lightly with the backs of his fingers. "Because I want to feel it," he said, touching her bottom lip. Her lips parted and he inserted a finger, touching her tongue, warm and moist. It moved, softly licking his fingertip, and she closed her mouth around it, watching his face. He started to pull it out, and then went back in, with a second finger this time. She made an 'mmm' sound and closed her eyes, suckling gently. He pulled his fingers out, drawing saliva down her chin, wetting her neck with it.

"I like that," she whispered.

"You want to be a good little girl for me, don't you?"

"Yes, Daddy. I'll be so good."

Dan liked the sound of that. "Sit down and give Daddy a kiss," he said.

Lisa smiled, looking up at him as she slid lower, her body pressing against him. She kissed his stomach and then nuzzled gently at his penis with her face, pressing in to softly kiss one side, then the other. His erection grew, rising up, and she moved under it, kissing his balls as his cock hardened.

"Like this, Daddy?" she asked, looking up at him. His cock rested across her face, softly throbbing.

"That's right," he said. "Do you want a taste?"

"Yes, please."

Dan pushed his fingers into her hair, tightening his grip to tilt her head back, and tapped his cock on her face a few times with his other hand. He was enjoying the slow build up, letting it swell and ache. Now there was a big pearl of pre-cum dripping from the tip and he wanted to give it to her.

"Use your fingers," he said, and she touched the drop with a couple of fingertips, spreading it around the tip of his cock, before bringing them to her mouth for a taste.

"I want more," she pouted.

"Open up that pretty mouth."

Her lips parted and he laid his cock on her tongue, sliding in, and let out a ragged sigh as she closed her mouth around him and began to suck. She moved a hand down to her pussy, sliding her fingers in and out, and he could see them glistening with wetness. He held her head with a handful of her hair and moved slowly back and forth, gently pressing a little farther in each time, and holding there for a few seconds while Lisa moved her tongue against him. She sucked hard as he pulled back, making him swell harder, making a loud pop as the head of his cock pulled out of her mouth.

"I've got to fuck that sweet little pussy of yours," he said, lifting her onto the futon. He straddled one leg and put her on her side, sliding his cock into her sopping wet pussy and fucking hard. He pressed a thumb against her asshole, and brought the other to her pussy, spreading her wetness all over and slipping into all her creases, rubbing in circles around her clit.

"Oh god," she cried, starting to shake. He got a couple of fingers into her ass and could feel the head of his cock moving inside her, through the thin layer of flesh between her pussy and her ass. He pushed on it with his fingers, moving them in and out of her ass and pressing his cock more firmly into her g-spot as he fucked her. He pushed all the way in as she came with a loud scream, pussy spasming and clenching around his cock. It felt so good, he slid out and back in, slowly, building up to an orgasm. His balls got tight and he felt tingling electricity running from them up into his body, up the length of his cock, and he pulled out to quickly straddle her neck as the first spurt of cum shot out, falling across her face. She got her hands on his cock and moved it around her face as he kept coming, streaks of thick semen spilling over her mouth and cheeks and nose, before finally opening her mouth to suck the last few drops out, making him groan with pleasure.

"Oh fuck that was amazing," he said, panting. Lisa made a satisfied mmm sound, softly holding his slippery cock. He swung his knee over her, and reached out to scoop up some of the cum on her face with his fingers.

"Okay, now I want you to go upstairs," he said, bringing his hand down to her pussy, smearing the semen all over her labia and clit, "and give this to Sarah for me."

---

Sarah waited for Lisa, getting excited thinking about what she might be doing with Dan. She lay back and spread her legs, reaching down to lightly run her fingers over her pussy lips, thinking about Lisa's soft warm mouth. She closed her eyes and lost track of time for a bit, until she heard someone on the stairs.

Lisa appeared in the doorway, completely naked except for the slick sheen of semen that decorated her face and neck, spattering her breasts with thick, heavy drops. She walked in and Sarah saw that her pussy was glistening with fresh cum as well.

"I have a delivery for you," said Lisa with a smile.

Sarah came over and pressed her body against Lisa's, sliding herself up and down and feeling the slickness spread on her skin. She loved the feel of their breasts rubbing together, and ran her hands over Lisa's, pinching a hard nipple with her thumb. She leaned in for a kiss, lightly closing her mouth over Lisa's lower lip, and tasted her husband's cum. She licked a wide swath of semen from Lisa's face, and went in for a deeper kiss, feeling Lisa's tongue move against hers, savoring the taste and slippery texture of Dan's cum in their mouths. Sharing it was exhilarating and turned her on so much she could feel her pussy swell and pulse.

They pulled apart, milky strands stretching between their lips and breasts as they separated, and Sarah pushed Lisa onto the bed. She began to make out with Lisa's pussy, softly sucking one lip into her mouth, then the other. She loved the feel of the slippery warm cum smearing on her face, and slid her tongue between Lisa's labia, and then down to lightly lick her asshole, feeling the tight ring quiver as she pressed into it with her tongue.

She rotated her body until she was straddling Lisa's face, and lowered herself onto Lisa's welcoming mouth. She slid a couple of fingers into Lisa's warm, wet pussy, and gently suckled on her clit, and Lisa's hips began to buck and her legs closed tightly around Sarah's head.

Sarah was moving her hips, too, grinding her pussy on Lisa's mouth and tongue, when she felt something else, hard and heavy, press against her, followed by a loud slap on her ass. She let out a surprised yelp at the smack, and then a gasp as Dan's cock slid into her pussy while Lisa slurped and licked below.

"How's that, honey?" he asked, sliding back out, slowly, almost all the way, and then back in. He spanked her again, really stinging her ass cheek, and she felt vulnerable and trapped with Lisa's legs clamped around her head. And as the sting faded, pleasure bloomed and flowed through her body, and she found herself straining to push herself back against him, to push her ass farther out toward him, seeking another smack. This time he gave it to her on the other side, sending another wave of sensations rushing through her.

He pulled out and let Lisa eagerly take him into her mouth, and Sarah felt him slide a couple of fingers into her pussy, slowly moving in and out, getting her wetness all over. "Lisa, could you reach up and spread Sarah's ass cheeks apart for me?" she heard him ask, and felt Lisa's fingers stretch her skin tight.

Dan's dripping fingers went slightly higher and circled her asshole, pushed against it, and slipped in. She let out a long groan at the sensation. He dipped into her pussy again, and then she felt the warm wet head of his cock pressing into the tight ring of her ass, slow and gentle, but firm and steady, building pressure.

"Oh my god," she squeaked from between Lisa's clenched legs, "No! What are you doing?"

"Don't worry, baby," said Lisa from underneath her, stroking her pussy softly with her fingers. "It feels great!"

"Okay," she said, unsure but ready.

Dan leaned in, and she felt her asshole stretch and give and take him in, felt the head of his cock filling her as Lisa's warm mouth made out with her pussy, and shuddered at the waves of pleasure rolling through her body. She felt him pull back, felt her ass slip over the head of his cock, and then he pushed it back in, farther, easier. He began to slide the full length of his cock in and out of her. He felt so huge filling her ass, and her body was tingling and shivering with pleasure. "Fuck me, fuck me, keep fucking me..." she cried out, quivering, on the verge of orgasm, and Lisa's fingers slipped into her pussy, and she felt Dan give a great thrust and there was a gush of hot liquid exploding from him deep inside of her and she began to shake and spasm uncontrollably.

They collapsed into a pile and lay there, panting.

"I think we could all use another shower!" said Lisa. "Together, this time?"

djrip
djrip
626 Followers