Moving Day

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
craigool
craigool
864 Followers

"Here I am, Master." Carmen announced, as she bent back over the chair.

"Now remember, mouth only. You put any teeth marks in my schlong, and I'll have both your nipples pierced, just to yank on them with chains." I warned darkly.

Carmen looked up at me as her soft red lips closed over the tip of my limp dick, not really sure that she understood what I'd just said, or why I'd said it. Then she knew. Blam! Blam! Blam! Blam! the paddle crashed down as hard as I could drive it. Carmen yelped with each impact, nearly biting my cock with each blow. I rubbed her scarlet red butt with the peanut oil, as my 8" wrist thick pussy stretcher came to life in her sweet cock sucking mouth.

"No counting. Back to zero then. No taking your mouth off, either. Shall we begin again?" I let Carmen know that the rules were the rules, and sucking my cock didn't get her out of suffering for her transgressions. I put the pedal to the metal. Blam! Blam! Blam! Blam! "Ouff. Twouff. Treef. Fouff." Carmen muttered with a mouthful of cock. She was slowly moving her head up and down, spiraling her tongue around the shaft, then sliding her tongue to the bottom of my glans as her lips closed pulling off my glans, then quick thrusts where just her top lip and tongue stroked the helmet. Damn! Made me wish I'd let her start blowing me thirty years ago! Blam! Blam! Blam! Blam! Blam! Blam! Blam! Blam! "Fief....Tweef." Carmen called out, tears streaming from her eyes. It looked like her butt had had enough, so I rubbed some more peanut oil into it, then onto her thighs, then into her mound, which had a creamy goo dripping out of it. I fluttered my fingertips across the lips of her vulva, teasing the hood of her clitoris, then rubbing the nub between my slickened fingers. Carmen hissed around my shaft, then shuddered. My thumb slid into her twat, confirming what I already knew - she was literally climaxing nearly constantly. I was very close to doing that myself. So I pulled Carmen up, telling her "Kneel in front of me."

Carmen looked puzzled, like she'd done something wrong. I had to let her know everything was all right - at least for tonight. "Carmen, that was marvelous. You are a truly talented cocksucker. Another moment and you'd have been swallowing my load."

"I live to serve my Master." Carmen chuckled.

"Yes, and we're not done with punishment. But the point has come where nothing further can be achieved tonight by paddling you ass. So we will leave the thirty-eight strokes you have left for another time.", I dangled the carrot in front of Carmen, then backhanded her with the next requirement, "So I'm taking the box of toys and porn as insurance, to be sure everything is fully cataloged and nothing gets lets out. You shall not purchase any new porn or toys. You may call me to approve access to any of the items in the box. I will tell you on what terms and conditions you may use them. Is that understood?"

Carmen clearly did not like that idea, but had little choice. Her pussy was dripping and there was a stiff cock ready to throughly fuck it if she just played along. "I can call you any time, day or night, Master? Just ask for what I want in the box?" Carmen said with her best sales smile.

"Yes, Carmen. Whatever you want. Anytime, Day or Night." I offered.

"Then I want your cock in my box, every day and every night." Carmen trapped me back.

"I'd have to move in." I considered the obvious.

"You can move in and out as much as you want." Carmen offered, moving to kiss me.

It struck me then that she was the first woman in my life to suck my cock before she French kissed me. I predicted that Carmen would give me a lot of firsts.

craigool
craigool
864 Followers
12