Moving Day Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Okay Jim," she said quietly and gave me a soft kiss on the lips. "I'll be back in an hour," she added, seeming to know exactly what I was thinking. She leaned in and gave me a hug and I could feel every inch of her body caressing every inch of mine. She bit my ear lobe and then whispered huskily into it, "don't go getting all soft over little me, Jim. You're gonna need your strength for tonight. Besides, I want to see what this," she said, grinding her barely covered cunt into my regenerating hardon, "is capable of. I want it inside me, and I want you all night long. If I wear you out, I'll just have to call that little bellhop and have her lick your thick cock back into shape while I eat her little shaved Indian box. Mmmmm…now doesn’t' that sound nice?" she said, licking my ear occasionally.

She quickly separated after a second playful bite to my ear and almost skipped off to her clothing store. She left me standing there, enjoying the view, wanting to see more, looking forward to tonight, wondering what she was going to buy, and with a raging boner in my jeans. I decided to sit down before people started to stare. I had a lot to think about and an hour to kill.

12