Moving Day Ch. 02

Story Info
A daughter sits on her father's lap for a long road trip.
2.6k words
4.18
253k
192

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 01/25/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Aibhilin
Aibhilin
295 Followers

Dad left me in the bathroom to clean up. The door closed with a soft click. I turned to look at myself in the dingy bathroom mirror. My cheeks were flushed red, and a thick layer of cum coated my lips and chin.

The inside of my mouth was slick with the smell and taste of him. Some had dripped onto my shirt, staining it white. I leaned over the sink, and splashed myself with the cold tap water. My hands shook slightly.

He really did it. My dad took me. Used me.

The thought sent a shiver of excitement down my spine.

I finished washing my face, and rinsing out my shirt as best I could. I pushed my tongue out slowly, pressing it between my lips, and coating them with a thin layer of cum and saliva. The taste of him was overwhelming.

A loud, insistent rapping on the door made me jump.

"Diana, are you done! I need to pee before we get back on the road." Mom yelled from the other side.

"Yeah, one sec!" I called back, and took another glance at myself. Do I look like I just had my father's cock in my mouth?

I opened the door, and slipped past my mom before she could ask about my shirt.

"Get back in the car. I'll be out in a minute." She said, and closed the door behind her.

I walked slowly back through the aisles of brightly colored snacks and candy. Every step I could feel my wet pussy lips rubbing against each other. My clit ached to be touched. The clerk behind the desk glanced at me as I walked past. Does he know what happened? My heart raced, What if there are security cameras inside the bathroom? Before he has a chance to say anything to me, I opened the door and hurried outside.

As I approached the car, I saw dad was already back inside, sitting in the seat and buckled in. He turned his head to watch me as I walked up. I hesitated, looking up at him.

"Come on Di," he said, gruffly, and jerking his head, indicating I should climb in. I grabbed on to the side of the door, and pulled myself up. Before I could situate myself, dad grabbed my waist and slammed me back onto his lap. He grunted, and quickly closed the door. The air was hot and heavy inside the car. Dad's heavy breaths washed against the back of my neck.

"I always thought you were a good girl..." He whispered hoarsely. His arm pressed hard against my tummy.

"I am a good girl..." I muttered. My clit ached with the need. I wanted nothing more than for him to press his fingers against it again.

"Good girls don't suck their father's cocks." He said. His lips pressed close to my ear, "And they don't enjoy it, Di."

I bit my lip, "And I thought you were a good Daddy." I retorted, "But you enjoyed it too." I wiggled my lips in his lap.

"Stop that." He growled, and pulled me back against him, "Don't fucking do that again."

My shirt had ridden up, and his arm was pressed against the bare skin of my stomach.

We both jumped a little as Mom opened the driver side door.

"Ready?" She asked.

"Yes honey." Dad said, "Both of us are buckled in."

I couldn't believe how casual dad could sound, after muttering obscenities into my ear.

Mom turned on the car, and the cool air blasted back on.

I took a deep breath as Mom pulled back onto the highway.

Dad startled me as he raised his voice. "Honey, I'm going to take a nap."

"Fine." Mom said absently, and turned on the radio.

Dad settled back into the seat as the car filled with the hum of top 100 pop hits.

"What are you doing to me..." I heard him murmur from behind me. My ass was still firmly pressed against his groin, but I didn't feel anything pressing back. I sat still, unsure of what to do next. Should I pretend nothing had happened? Like he had done with mom?

I suddenly felt a pang of guilt dig at me. What AM I doing? Dad is married, and I am making him attracted to his own daughter...

But then another thought intruded, Am I though? Is this new? I wonder what he was watching that night I saw him...

I was suddenly aware that his fingers were on my waist. Slowly, he inched them forward, gently touching the bare skin of my stomach.

I took a sharp breath.

He pressed his fingers against my skin. I could feel him fiddling with the button of my shorts.

Carefully, I leaned back, so my back was against his chest again.

I felt the button of my shorts release, and without prompting, I lifted my hips.

His thumbs dub into my hips as he pushed my shorts down my legs.

I heard him take a long, slow breath as his large hand slipped under the thin fabric of my panties.

I bit my lip to stifle a moan.

"Oh, you're so wet..." He groaned. With a gentle finger, he traced the lines of my slick labia. "And you're shaved." His voice was hoarse as he slipped a finger between my folds.

I felt his hard on return, and press against my ass as his probing finger moved up and down. He circled my throbbing clit, and a soft moan escaped me.

"Be quiet." He grunted, but I could feel his fast, excited breath on the back of my neck.

His finger moved down, and pressed against my tight opening. With a slight push, he slipped inside me.

I arched my back a little, nearly cumming instantly.

With a swift movement, Dad's free hand shot up and covered my mouth as I was about to let out another moan.

"Be quiet, do you understand me?" He growled into my ear.

I nodded, too overwhelmed to respond in any other way. My father is fingering me... oh god... I squirmed on his lap as he slowly moved his finger in and out of me. My clit throbbed painfully, screaming for release. I whimpered against his fingers.

He slipped the finger out my tight hole, and move it back up to my clit. He gently circled it, not quite touching it.

My legs started to shake.

"Cum for me Princess," He grunted, "Cum for daddy."

His lips brushed against my neck, and suddenly I felt a sharp pang as he bit down.

The shock sent me violently off the edge. My orgasm rocked through me, causing me to moan uncontrollably against his hand as my body shook with spasm after spasm of pleasure. I couldn't breathe. My dad made me cum... my own dad made me cum... I closed my eyes tight, getting lost the sensation.

Dad held his hand in my panties until my orgasm finally subsided.

I slowly opened my eyes, panting a little.

He slowly slid his hand from my panties, and held his fingers out in front of my face. My slick juices slowly dripped down his fingers.

"Suck on them, Di." Dad said huskily.

I opened my mouth obediently, and his fingers slid past my lips.

Dad groaned as I slowly sucked my own sweet juices from his fingers.

My pussy throbbed painfully.

"You little slut..." he whispered hoarsely. He popped his fingers out of my mouth.

I leaned back against him, and we panted together as the polished sounds of pop radio thrummed around us.

###

I opened my eyes. The car was filled with the warm light of the setting sun. I didn't remember falling asleep. My head had lolled back onto Dad's shoulder, and his arms were wrapped around my body, holding me to him. I felt his gentle, sleeping breaths against my neck. I settled back against him. In this moment, wrapped in his arms, I felt more like a lover than I had with any of my previous boyfriends. How far can we take this thing...? I wondered.

The highway was bathed in the mellow orange of twilight. The sun had just set behind the large hills to the west. Suddenly the radio shut off.

"Wake up!" Mom yelled back. "I'm pulling off here for the night."

I felt Dad stir under me, and I sat up.

"Hmm?" Dad groaned, his arms still wrapped around me.

"We're getting off here, Dad." I said. I placed my hand on his, and he slowly removed his arms from around my middle.

The car jerked as Mom served into the exit lane. "Shit..." She mumbled, serving through traffic.

"Honey, please, there's no rush." Dad said quickly, sitting up and pressing his chest against my back. With a rush, I realized again just how strong and muscular my dad was. I suddenly had a strong need to press my chest against his... to feel the length of my body against is.

Mom veered off the highway and down an exit ramp into the main street of a dingy town. She quickly drove to the hotel nearest the freeway, a Hilton branch that had seen better days. The car rattled as we drove over the potholes in the parking lot. Finally, Mom parked the car in a space near the entrance of the hotel, and shut off the car.

I let out a sigh of relief, and felt Dad similarly relax behind me.

Mom opened her door and slowly got out. "I'm going to book us a room. Get our luggage out and meet me inside." With that, she slammed the door and shuffled inside.

"She could have said please..." I mumbled, and reached for the door handle.

Dad chuckled. "You know Mom hates driving. It always makes her legs cramp up, and makes her extra grumpy."

"They why does she insist on driving?" I asked, giggling a little.

I felt Dad shrug. "She doesn't like compromising." He said, and his voice was suddenly cold.

I swallowed a quick, silly reply that had risen in my mouth. I grabbed my backpack from next to us, and hopped out. The air outside felt thick and oppressive. I shouldered my backpack and stepped back so Dad could get out of the car. I watched him move around, reaching for his bag, and realized with a thrill how attracted I was to him. A pang of guilt was overwhelmed by how much I wanted him. I'd never wanted anything in my life so badly as my father.

He quickly grabbed his and mom's bags, and locked the car. He turned and gave me one of his crooked smiles. My cheeks flushed red.

"C'mon Di." He said, and turned to walk towards the entrance. I followed him inside, and breathed deeply as we entered the cool, air conditioned lobby.

Mom was at the desk, paying the concierge. Just as we approached, our room keys were handed across, and Mom handed them off to Dad.

"Room 405, non-smoking with two king beds. Enjoy your stay!" The concierge said lightly, and smiled politely at us.

Mom nodded curtly, and made a beeline for the elevator. Dad leaned in and thanked the concierge before following Mom. I followed behind him, unable to keep my eyes from watching dad's ass as he walked. My pussy throbbed, and wanton lust spread through me like a flash.

The ding of the elevator startled me, and I hurried after my parents into the elevator. Mom pressed the button for the fourth floor, and the doors quietly closed. I glanced up at Dad, and his blue eyes stared back into mine. My heart beat painfully in my chest. I gripped my backpack straps firmly. My fingers itched with a need to touch him...

His lips parted, as if he might say something, but the doors of the elevators slid open, and broke the moment. Mom hurried out of the doors, and Dad followed, carrying both their bags. I kept pace behind Dad until we found our door. Mom slid the card into the slot, and let out an explosive sigh as the door opened. I followed my parents into the room. It was spacious, with plenty of room for the two king sized beds, a desk, two armchairs, and large TV stand with equally large TV.

Dad snorted, "It looked kind of run down from the outside, but this ain't too bad!" He dropped the two bags on the bed nearest the bathroom and door.

I scooted past him and mom to drop my backpack on my bed, near the floor to ceiling window.

Mom let out a short, breathy laugh. "Lucky, aren't we?" She pulled her bag towards her, and unzipped it. "I'm going to take a soak." Mom announced, pulling her soaps and bath salts from her travel bag.

Dad groaned, "Honey, I wanted to take a shower. And you always take so long, I thought I could go fi-"

"Well you'll just have to take one when I'm done." Mom snapped. "I've been driving all day, and my legs are killing me."

Dad held up his hands in defeat. "You're right, you're right."

Mom took a long deep breath, and sighed. "Look. I'm in a foul mood. Talk to me after my bath ok?"

Dad smiled, and reached out to rub her shoulder.

A sudden intense jealously hit me as I watched her smile up at him. I ducked my head, ashamed of the emotions boiling inside me. Why should I be jealous of a man and his wife? Because I want that. I don't want him to touch anyone else but me.

I heard Mom's footsteps as she walked to the bathroom, and closed the door.

For a moment, the room was still. I felt dad's presence behind me, smoldering and intense.

Then the door of the bathroom slammed open.

"Don't unpack." Mom snapped, grabbing her purse from the bed.

"What is it?" Dad asked.

"The goddamn taps don't work." She spat, rubbing her face.

Dad took a few steps towards the bathroom.

"What, you don't believe me?" She snapped, turning towards him.

Dad threw up his hands, "I was just going to check." He said flatly, "Is that a crime?"

"Why are you always second guessing me?" Mom shot back, her voice rising.

"God dammit Pat, I was just going to check!"

Mom threw up her hand dismissively, "I am going downstairs to ask what the hell is going on, ok? Either they are fixing this right now, or we are switching rooms." With that, Mom turned on her heel and stormed out of the room, slamming the door behind her.

I stood still, my heart racing from the intensity of the sudden argument.

Dad began to turn, and I quickly turned back to my backpack, pretending to still be unpacking.

The room filled with the sound of canned laughter. I turned to see the TV playing an obnoxious sitcom.

Dad put the controller down on the bed, and slowly walked towards me. His blue eyes blazed out at me, and I suddenly felt very small. Another hot flash of intense, unbridled lust washed through me.

"Di..." he muttered, standing over me, just looking.

I opened my mouth to reply, but his hands were on either side of my head, and his mouth came crashing down on mine.

His lips were fierce, angry, and his tongue pushed its way into my mouth. I whimpered, barely holding on as his kiss overwhelmed. He broke away, gasping for air.

"I am not mad at you, do you understand? But please..." In one, swift movement, his lips, his teeth were on my neck, devouring me. I let myself be consumed by him, melting against him as he pushed me back against the wall.

"I need... I need..." He whispered against my raw skin, his voice almost a growl.

I swallowed hard, and nodded.

"Punish me, Dad. Punish me." I whispered back.

Aibhilin
Aibhilin
295 Followers