Moving Day Ch. 03

Story Info
Jim and Chrysta have a fun ride.
3.2k words
4.57
28.4k
1

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/20/2022
Created 10/14/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

**This is the third and it was supposed to be the last of the Jim and Chrysta saga…but, there’s another one in the works. I highly encourage you to go back and read the other two before reading this one. As always, please vote, and enjoy!**

It felt like days had passed in the hour that I was wandering around the mall before making it back to the benches where she was going to meet me. I sent her off with a fistful of cash and I had no idea what she would come back in, or who she had screwed while she was gone. I don’t think I would have minded that much, as a matter of fact, I think after watching the maid eat her out that it probably would have been a hell of a turn on.

I could see her now: Chrysta in the men’s room, getting banged against the sink by some just-out-of-high school kid, her bent over the wash basin, the kid behind her, going to town. Her ass was puckered tightly, her pink, sloppy pussy would have juice running down her legs from the fucking she was receiving. Her breath was fogging up the mirror, the graceful metal neck of the sink sliding between her tits. The water was turned on, turning her top transparent, her pink nipples and freckled chest showing under the tight wet fabric. Her shorts were still on her ass, but the thin hem of fabric that had only moments ago been sucked between her soaking pussy lips had been ripped completely apart. Her own fingers were working her clit hard and fast as her pussy was getting pounded into and the kid’s balls were slapping her fingers and her clit with every stroke. The kid pulled out and pushed her to the floor, holding her head away from his throbbing cock as spurt after spurt of hot cum splashed across her face and hair, dripping down to her shirt and pooling on the wet fabric and in her cleavage.

The man of the minute left and she didn’t even have time to get to her feet before a long black dick was stuck in her mouth. She greedily started sucking on it, as if it would bring her eternal life itself, her eyes staring into his while she tried to suck as much of that long black tool in her throat as possible. Another man came in behind her and grabbed her waist. Chrysta eagerly stood up and presented her pussy for him, one hand spreading her swollen pussy lips for him so he could plunge in. The man rubbed his cock head for the length of her slit and slapped it against her clit and pussy hole. She moaned around the black man’s dick and moaned even louder when the dick behind her went into her ass, not her pussy. He slid in slowly and pulled out and started pounding her ass, his balls slapping into her cunt. Chrysta moaned loudly and more and more black cock was jammed down her throat. Every stroke back, she slid most of the 10-inch tool out of her mouth, and every time the cock slammed into her ass she swallowed the whole length of the dick in front of her. Another man showed up and she started jacking him off, keeping the cock pointed at her head. The black dick pulled out of her mouth and she started moaning, “Ooooooh, Jim, cum on me!” She kept moaning it over and over again.

A tap on my shoulder brought me out of my daydream and a familiar giggle snapped me all the way back to reality.

“Jim, come on!” Chrysta’s voice teased. My eyes focused and the image before me made my dick harder than the dream had. I took a good long look up and down a few times, processing the vision before me.

Chrysta had bought herself a powder blue sundress with some kind of small white flowers printed on it. It made her red hair look even better than before; the red hair that I was noticing she had trimmed a little while she was shopping. It had a little more bounce to it and it looked cleaner and healthier than it did when she was fresh out of the shower. She bought herself a new pair of sandals and they looked so good on her tanned legs. Her toenails and her fingernails were painted the same color of burgundy and they had a nice satin finish on them. I saw she had set down a shopping bag behind her and she saw me trying to look into it.

“Not yet,” she said happily. “That’s for tonight, Jim.”

I stood up and cocked an eyebrow, smiling crookedly. She laughed a little and shook her head, her brilliant eyes almost glittering with happiness. “Not for tonight tonight,” she said, emphasizing the first tonight. “It’s for dinner tonight, silly. You said we’d go somewhere nice,” she said, biting her lower lips and swinging her hips back and forth a little before me. The look was altogether childish and altogether alluring. I wanted to jump this beauty here in the mall and my dick was steel just thinking about it. I could hear the slapping noises reverberating in my head, her moans mixing with satisfied groans around her, and the wet slapping of cock in cunt as my mind went back to the bathroom.

Her giggling snapped me back to the present. “You are horny, aren’t you?” she said, stepping forward, pressing her warm mound against my rigid cock with only two layers of fabric separating our desire. She leaned in and breathed along my neck before sucking on my ear. “You want to fuck me, don’t you Jim. Right here, right now?” she said playfully, grinding her crotch almost imperceptibly against mine. All I did was groan quietly and pull her tighter. She giggled and twirled away, the hem of her dress lifting just enough to show me she hadn’t bothered to buy panties with the cash I gave her. A devious smile crossed my face and my cock twitched noticeably in my pants. Her pearly teeth came out over her lower lip and she pressed herself back against me and her lips sweetly smothered mine.

I broke the kiss and took another good look at her. She giggled looked away, blushing. Her teeth came over her bottom lip again and she did a little curtsey, showing her flame red bush peaking out under the bottom of the dress.

“Do you like it?” she asked meekly. I nodded and licked my lips to find out that Chrysta had made my mouth go dry. “It makes me horny,” she whispered, her eyes turning to mine. “It makes me feel dirty and I like it.”

“Oh? And I should reward you for feeling dirty?” I asked playfully. She stood up straight, her right hand touching my left, her left hand pulling the fabric up over those taut abs and keeping her pubic hair in the open.

“Can’t I reward you?” she pouted, her full lips sticking out playfully while her eyes burned with passion.

“And just how would you reward me for making you feel slutty?” I asked curiously. She only giggled and pulled me by my hand, twirling away from me, giving me a fleeting look at her well rounded ass and the rest of the mall a quick glimpse of her hot pussy.

“Follow me, and I’ll show you what I found,” she said, her eyes sparkling. She pulled lightly on my arm but didn’t move further until I moved myself. I decided to follow her, getting a good look at her swinging ass as she led me through the mall.

She stopped us in front of some sort of enclosed virtual reality ride. I watched it as we came to it, the entire compartment rocking to-and-fro on a giant hydraulic system. The sign beside it said “The Frost Wurm” and continued talking about hunting the great Nordic legend. The ride lasted almost 10 minutes and cost 25 dollars; it also only seated two.

“Hey kid,” Chrysta said to the overly bored attendant. He looked at her, looked her up and down quickly and then his eyes shifted to me and locked on her face.

“Yeah?”

“Hey, is there a waiting line?” she asked, pulling away from me.

“Maybe. There’s two other couples in the food court that are supposed to get to ride. Next ride after that is open,” he said. Chrysta looked like she was going to cry and turned to face me, pressing her body against mine.

“Oh, honey!” she mock cried into my chest. “All I wanted to do was ride this all day,” she added, rubbing her mound against my still hard cock. I could feel her heat, even through my pants, and she was getting hotter. She started to sob, grabbing handfuls of my shirt.

“There, there, it’ll be okay,” I said and put one hand around her shoulders and the other on her ass. I gave it a good squeeze and I made sure the attendant saw my fingers massaging her firm cheek. I felt her shift and figured from the pressure on my crotch that she spread her feet a little. “The nice man did say ‘maybe.’ Maybe,” I started as I lifted Chrysta’s dress up over her shapely ass, exposing both cheeks, “we can persuade him to let us cunt in line,” I finished winking at the kid and hoping he caught my ‘slip.’

“Ooooh, I hope so,” Chrysta said. She arched her back against mine, rolling her pussy lips and the very tip of her red fur into his view. “I’ve been wanting to ride his thing…er…this thing all day,” she added, looking over the top of her shoulder. Her hair cascaded like a crimson waterfall over her shoulder and judging from the look the kid gave us, she must have given him a hell of a look. His now hard dick jumped in his pants and he nodded. “Oooh! Goody!” Chrysta said, springing around and bouncing a little on her toes. Her dress slid into place, but her bra-less tits bounced nicely for him.

The attendant looked like he was about to speak when the ride ended. He turned his head between Chrysta’s body and the ride a few times as if trying to remember what he was doing. He pushed a button and the door opened. I saw a couple stand up from the food court and look straight at the ride as they walked toward us. I got in the ride just as the previous occupants left it; I barely heard Chrysta whisper to the attendant “if you get fired, I’ll fuck you twice and love every second of you filling my pussy with cum.” I barely heard it over the top of the man shouting to the attendant from 50 feet away. Chrysta hopped in and the door shut. The interior lights hadn’t even come on yet and Chrysta was already taking her dress off. I watched her in the soft glow of the screen and the dim interior lights as a Viking-like voice came over the speakers.

“Please take yer seats and be sure yer restraint es fastened,” the gruff voice said with a thick accent. Chrysta’s hand was on my zipper and slowly teased it down.

“Don’t mind if I do,” she said sexily, her molten eyes burning into mine. She freed my dick and I lifted my hips slightly as she tugged my pants off a little. After a quick lick she stood up and straddled my cock, sinking on to it in a fluid motion.

We both gave a low moan as her lava-filled love box squeezed around my dick. She was as wet now as she had been after I pumped my cum into the bus girl at the hotel. Her hips stared rocking rhythmically on mine as the voice came on again.

“You can change the volume with the controls at yer side,” the voice said. My hand went to the side of the chair and turned the volume all the way down.

“Oh, but Jim, the sexy Viking was getting me hotter,” Chrysta moaned. She leaned against me and kept rocking her hips against mine, her bush tickling my lower abs with every movement.

“Shhh,” I said and slowly licked from her collarbone to her ear. An earthquake of twitches and goose bumps followed in its wake and I felt her pussy flutter around my dick. “The man will warn us of sudden movement,” I said just as the machine lurched into action. She rocked away from me; my hands flew to her hips and hers to the seat back, keeping her from falling off my lap. She moaned loudly and pulled herself back onto my almost-liberated cock, eliciting another loud moan from the both of us and a wet slurch as her pussy devoured my cock again.

“Oh my God,” she panted quietly. “We wouldn’t want warning…” she started as the ride moved violently to the side. She had to hold on tight and push her juicing pussy back down against my hips. “would we!” she squeaked just as our hips contacted again. I shook my hips and she drew her lips to mine. Our tongues danced around each other’s in a ballet of flesh and saliva and the ride rocked us into a passioned frenzy

This ride was the best idea anyone ever had. Every twitch, even the slow rocking motion of some kind of movement—like I paid attention to the screen with my hot little slut trying like hell to not break contact with my meat—drove us hotter and higher. The sounds of her pussy slamming back down onto my dick and of our moans filled the compartment. Part of me had the mind to hope the box was fairly sound proof and went as far as trying to remember hearing the passengers before us scream when the back of the compartment flew up violent and the front went into a dive.

Chrysta didn’t hit the floor, but she slid just far enough off my cock that it left her hot, dripping pussy and nudged against her tightly puckered ass. A second lurch a split second later drove her tits against my dick and me deep into her ass.

“Oh my God, oh my God, oh my God!” she screamed and tried to stand. The look of passion on her face was replaced by one of pain. I could feel her trying to relax her ass around my dick, but my hands held her tightly in place. The machine gave us about three seconds of reprieve while I was in the 7th heaven, feeling her ass constrict and loosen and constrict again around my dick.

“Jim, I’ve never,” she said softly, the look of pain slowly ebbing from her face. A single tear rolled down her cheek and the machine started softly rocking us again. I could feel her pussy dripping onto my abs as it pressed and smeared her juice into my pubic hair. She shut her eyes and her head rolled back, stretching her torso out without letting go of her death grip on the back of my chair. She slowly started pumping up and down, independent of the ride. I heard her moan something, but I couldn’t make it out. The machine started almost hopping on the hydraulics, slamming us back together after short separations; my well-lubed cock slid only a few inches of its length out of her hot, tight ass.

The machine gave another hard lurch and she pushed herself back down against me. Her head rocked forward, her hair flying in a thick curtain. Her eyes were barely visible, and they were almost glowing in the dim cabin lights. She started squeezing my meat with her sphincter and intensifying the ride with slowly pumping her hips.

“I’ve never had anything in my ass, Jim,” she said breathlessly and the machine crunched us together. It was getting to be too much for me. I had never had my dick in anything so hot or so tight before. Her pussy was spurting out little droplets of cum onto my belly with each bounce of the machine, and watching her tits jiggle on the top of her tight little frame was coming close to putting me over the edge.

The machine started a steady rocking, and Chrysta kept up with it, leaning into me. That was all it took. As her body rocked gently against mine, her ass fluttered around my stiff dick, and her pussy started drooling and spitting cum all over my shirt and crotch. She clamped down with her ass and bit my shoulder, trying not to cry out as she came hard. I let out a low moan as my ass started twitching cum into her bowels.

Every pulse of my iron rod caused her to twitch and quiver, prolonging the electricity pulsing from my dick to my spine. My whole body felt like it was floating, on fire, and freezing at the same time. I didn’t exactly fill her ass to the brim, but there were 5 good shots that blasted deep inside her; not bad considering how much I’d cum already.

“Ooooh Jim,” she finally managed to moan out between her deep, rapid breaths. She was panting like she had just run a 6-minute mile. My heart was thunder in my ears and my heart was pounding in my chest. Chrysta stood up slowly, my dick popping from her ass and a tiny string of cum clung to both of us until she pulled away far enough that it stretched to its limit and broke. Chrysta’s legs were shaking hard enough that she had a hell of a time standing, but she managed to do so and I handed her dress to her.

The ride had been still for nearly a minute; it took my fuzzy brain an extra second to realize that. I stuffed my dick back in my pants about the same time that the door opened. Chrysta’s dress slunk back into place and we stepped out. I laughed a little as I hit the fresher air of the mall; the entire ride smelled like cum and sweat. I looked back at the seat and there was a pool of both on the seat where I was a minute ago.

Outside the kid was getting an ass-chewing by his boss and we got dirty looks from the couple who’s place we stole. The kid’s eyes around his boss’s arm as Chrysta bent down to pick up the bag. I knew he got an eyeful of her cum-slicked thighs and her abused pussy peaking out from under the dress hem because that’s exactly what I was looking at.

I cocked my elbow to the side and Chrysta slid her hand through and linked her arm in mine.

“So what else do you have in store for me?” she asked quietly as we sauntered through the mall to the exit.

“Shhh,” I said smiling, “It’ll ruin the surprise.”

Chrysta’s eyes lit up and all but twinkled as we left the mall and headed for the car.