Moving Day Ch. 1

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I could feel my long blonde ponytail swirling around as I bobbed up and down on his teenage cock. What a sight it must have been, Dirk driving that big 18 wheeler, while a blonde middle aged housewife bobbed up and down on his young cock, her husband driving just a few hundred feet away.

I could hear my husband discussing with the girls that neither Taco Bell nor McDonald’s are healthy, but Taco Bell was probably the lesser of the two evils. I could feel Dirk’s cock start to swell up in my throat. I stopped bobbing my head and just relaxed my throat and let it slide down to the base of his shaft. I almost gagged, but was able to suppress it. I was having to breath through my nose.

I looked up at Dirk and handed him the phone to listen. I could just imagine what was going through his young head.

I allowed my throat to close tightly around the shaft of Dirk’s engorged cock and I began gently massaging the head of his prick with my tongue. I began caressing his huge full balls while I slowly squeezed, and relaxed my throat muscles around his shaft.

It took a lot of coordination, but I had an orchestrated plan to make him shoot the biggest load of his life into my hot mouth.

Simultaneously gently scratching his balls with my long fingernails, tightening my throat around his cock shaft, sucking with my mouth and flicking his head with my tongue it was only a matter of time. I felt him start to twitch and buck. “Here it comes.” “Get ready girl, this is what you’ve been waiting for” I thought to myself.

He began bucking wildly, his hips thrusting into my face. I felt his balls tighten up, his cock increased in girth. He threw the phone down and let out a loud grunt.

“Ahhahahaaah, Fuck!” He yelled. The head of his young prick swelled to twice its normal size. He swerved to regain control of the truck that was momentarily lost. The swelling of his young cock completely closed off my airway, making it difficult to breathe even through my nose. I didn’t care; this was the most erotic experience of my life.

Finally, he erupted into my wet, waiting mouth. The first load was hot and thick, but manageable. I was able to easily swallow it. “This won’t be so bad.” I thought.

Oh how wrong I was, the first load was only a warm up. The second spurt was twice as thick and twice as much as the first. Then, thick hot ribbons of teenage cum coated my eager throat. Right when I thought his quantity would finally start to diminish, it continued, each burst as powerful as the one before. I reached a point where I could no longer breathe, and I could no longer continue swallowing this boy’s cock juice.

It was as if he had been building up for 18 years, waiting for an older housewife to relieve him of this intense pressure. I pulled his engorged cock out of my throat fisting his thick prick with both of my expensively manicured hands with only the skill and tenacity that a middle-aged woman can posses.

He continued to shoot hot thick white sheets of cum onto my face and waiting tongue. Dirk was moaning and groaning like someone was stabbing him with a knife. I knew it was the most intense pleasure this boy had ever seen. The last few spurts of his cum were dribbling down my chin.

I couldn’t believe the amount of cum this boy had delivered. I felt like I had just swallowed a pint of thick salty cream. I didn’t think it was possible to keep that much cum in a pair of balls.

I took the head of his wonderful prick and put it in my mouth. I gently began bathing it with my tongue and sucking the remainder of his ball juice from his prick. His cock remained fully turgid with no sign of it beginning to deflate.

“That was the hottest, thickest, biggest fucking load I’ve ever swallowed,” I groaned.

Dirk just laid back in his seat, with a big grin on his face, eyes half shut trying to keep the truck on the road. I sat up, wiped my face off with Dirk’s t-shirt.

“This is going to be the best drive of your life Dirk, and it’s only just begun.” I said in a gurgling voice, my throat sticky with teenage ball juice.

“Yyyyees Mrs. Reinhart” He stammered.

To be continued...........

12