Moving Day Surprise

Story Info
Selene moves in and makes friends with the pizza boy.
1.5k words
3.91
19.7k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is my first story, so don't be too harsh, but please rate. Thanks!

*The Twitch*

Selene stood up from behind a tower of boxes and wiped away the tiny beads of sweat that formed on her cheeks. "God, finally to a stopping point"

The move to New York itself made her exhausted and the unpacking just made it worse. She finished collapsing the boxes and put them next to the trash can in the kitchen. "I'll just take them out in the morning... I'm going to get my ass in the shower!"

Selene walked into the bathroom and turned on the water adjusting the temperature just so; she stripped down taking off her blouse and bra, sighing with relief and running her hands over her breasts. Selene examined her body in the mirror... running her hand down her tight stomach and over the little mound of her vagina.. thinking to herself all the while "these new york boys will have their hands full with me... every woman I've seen around here is pale and doesn't look as... inviting... as myself". Smiling to herself, Selene ran her fingers back up over her 34c breasts and up her neck to her long wine red hair. Once the bathroom mirror began steaming up, Selene stepped into the shower tilting her head back letting the hot water run down her breasts and closed her eyes once she felt the water run down and gently sting her pussy lips. She began to wash her hair and body, every so often slipping a finger past the outside of her pussy and rubbing against her swollen clit... moaning quietly she stopped and finished her shower then walked to her room grabbing an oversized button up shirt, buttoning it up as she walked into her kitchen.

She sighed with diappointment that no dishes or food was unpacked, she walked into the livingroom and grabbed the phonebook to look up pizza places in her new neighborhood.. "at least I got my phone working today, otherwise I'd be screwed" she said as she picked up the phone and started dialing.... "Hi, I'd like one medium pizza with pineapple and bell pepper, a 2 liter of dr. pepper, and a caesar salad.."

Since the pizza place said that it would take 45 minutes, Selene got on the computer and started looking up videos on adult sites. Settling on a nice movie where a little slut is getting fucked in her tight pussy by a huge cock; she leaned back and began to rub and squeeze her tits and toy with her clit.. she began to think about how badly she would love to be that little whore... getting her tight pussy stretched and fucked rough by a stranger. The thoughts swirling in her head, picturing herself as the girl in the video, as she began feeling close to the edge, her body began to tense, pinching her rose pink nipples, she began moaning louder... and just as she felt herself begin to spill over the edge... the doorbell rang. "FUCK!" she thought, "sometimes prompt service isn't all that great of a thing..."

Selene stood up and straightened out as quickly and best she could. She called out "It's open, come on in! I'm just grabbing the money!"

The pizza boy walked in and waited nervously... he hated walking into people's houses. "Ma'am the total is $25.32" he said from the doorway. Selene peeked around the corner and said "sorry, just one sec.. I'm trying to find my cash" with an apologetic tone. She couldn't find her purse.. she just had it! How could she have lost it that quickly? She turned around and walked into the room with the pizza boy...

"I'm so sorry, I can't find my purse... do you think you can help me find it? I promise you'll get a great tip."

"I guess so Ma'am.. You're my last delivery anyway"

"GREAT! I'm sorry to put you through the trouble" Selene said with the sweetest smile she could manage for being so frustrated. "I'm Selene by the way, so you don't have to call me ma'am anymore." She said as she turned to walk back into the kitchen.

"Sorry Ma'am.. I mean Selene, my name is Rick" It was then that Rick noticed that she was wearing only a shirt and he could see the silhouette of her body through the material, her nipples were a little hard and the perfect size. Her body was slender without being too skinny and she had a sexy round ass. Feeling his cock give a twitch, he adjusted himself and followed her setting the food down on the kitchen table he helped her search for the purse, getting on his knees and looking under the table... once in awhile taking the chance to look up her shirt.. "my god.. this girl isn't wearing any panties!" His thoughts wandered he wanted to bend this little slut over... she knew that shirt was short enough to show her tight ass... and she must have not worn panties on purpose... AND had to have known her clean shaved pussy was in plain view!

Rick licked his lips and crawled over to her.. not knowing what came over him he grabbed her hips and all at once shoved his tongue against her wet cunt. Selene tried to fight for a few seconds and then stopped... this is what she wanted, to be someone's little fuckslut. To feel a stranger take advantage of her.

He began to suck on her pussylips and flick his tongue against her clit, tasting her sweet juices.. she tasted just like a warm peach. He moved his hands down off her hips and to her ass pulling her cheeks apart and rubbing her bud with his thumb. Pulling himself back he grabbed her by the hips again and turned her around, standing up and looking at her directly in the face "You're going to suck my cock you little bitch" he demanded. Selene undid his belt and unbuttoned his pants pulling them along with his boxers down.

"Fuck.. you have a huge cock!" she exclaimed as his hard dick sprang free. Getting on her knees she slipped the warm cock between her lips, running her tongue over the little slit of his dick tasting the precum leaking out. Slowly she swirled her tongue around the tip and then sucked the head... pulling back off and swirling her tongue over it again and taking his cock a little deeper.. over and over until his cock was pushing against the back of her throat and testing her gag reflex. Rick moaned and grabbed the back of her hair, guiding her head on his cock. Selene began moaning against his stiff prick sending little shockwaves of pleasure up his spine. He pulled her head back and pushed it against the under side of his cock letting her lick all the way up to the head. Selene craved his cock back in her mouth and could only imagine how good it would feel inside of her wet cunt. She reached down and began to play with her clit.. she pulled against his hand and took his cock all the way to the hilt, sucking feverently... Rick leaned his head back, his hips involuntarily fucking her sweet mouth. Feeling he was too close to coming, Rick pulled Selene up and bent her over the table and pushed his cock all the way into her little pussy. Selene yelped in surprise, she knew it was big, but it felt so much bigger inside of her...

Rick began to fuck her slowly at first, in and out with smooth, long strokes; fighting the urge just to plow her and come. "God, you little bitch! Your cunt is so fucking tight!" her clenching muscles began to work with his strokes..

He began to fuck harder and harder, making her scream out loud. "Pull my hair! Slap my ass! Fuck me fuck me fuck me!!!" He was much obliged and began to fuck harder and faster, grunting and trying to fight back the wave of cum that was about to flood her little twat. "PLEASE! Fuck me harder!! I'm gonna cum baby! I'm gonna cum all over your cock! Please don't stop! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK!".. Selene pushed back against Rick, feeling the release she'd been waiting for all night.

Rick felt Selene begin to come against his dick and her pussy was clenching his cock so hard he couldn't hold back anymore. He moaned out loud and began spilling his cum deep inside of her pussy, slamming into her one final time. Selene collapsed on the table and Rick leaned forward, resting his elbows on either side of her.. "I hope you're on the pill" he joked. He got up and got dressed as Selene was still panting against the table. He unloaded the pizza from the carrier and looked back as he walked headed toward the door "Let's say this one is on me"

Selene propped herself up and watched him leave, smirking to herself. Standing up she walked to the table grabbing a slice and thinking to herself "I'm gonna order from that place more often"