Moving-In Day

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
FinalStand
FinalStand
5,278 Followers

"Don't, "she cautions; reading my mind. She even shakes her toosh in front of me. She begins pulling my shorts down until my cock springs free. She takes it in one hand and licks its head.

"Salty," she purrs. "I like ... I'm going to have more of this," she murmurs. I am all for that, but decide to let that become obvious without words. She pushes my shorts down farther and I lift up my knees so that she can slip them free from my feet. She then drags her hair up one of my legs, plants kisses as she goes. My hips buck involuntarily.

She turns around slowly, letting me drink in her body as her muscles tense and uncoil. I can't take in enough of her fast enough and by the smirk on her face, my hunger must be obvious. She keeps my gaze as she snakes down my body until my cock is beneath her chin. She picks it up and starts licking it. It may be one of the sexiest things I'd ever seen. She takes the head in and starts bobbing up and down. It is not the greatest blowjob of my life, but it succeeds in her goal of driving me nuts.

She tries to take me all in but her gag reflex takes over. I resist the impulse to put my hand on her head and push her down. She keeps looking up at me, occasionally bobbing up and smiling at me before kissing my cockhead and going down on me again. I can't take it.

"I want to be inside you ... please." I can see the look of triumph in her eyes. She claws her way up my body until her hips are over mine. She places one hand on my sternum while she takes my cock in the other.

She raises her hips up and leans forward until I could feel my head finally touch her clit. She holds it there and makes slow, brushing gestures against it causing both of us to moan. Her breasts are in my face and I reach up with my mouth to take one in.

"No ... you don't," she pants.

"God damn it!" I cry. "Have a heart." She shakes her head in the negative. She is being merciless. Finally I feel my cock enter her. It is more delicious than I'd hoped for. She feels so alive, vibrant, and tight around my cock. I begin to come apart at the seams.

"I'm close," I groan. She responds by pushing down on me so fast that it is almost painful in her tightness. She begins to rock back and forth on me.

"Play with my breasts," she moans. I leap to the attack, grabbing one breast with my hand while dragging her body down far enough so that I can engulf her other breast in my mouth. I am sucking like a man possessed.

"Ugh, ugh, ugh ... fuck you," she pants heavily, "you bastard ... I'm cumming." I hammer up into her. Even as I feel her starting to flood me, I launch my own seed pump into her womb. Only then does it dawn on me.

"Oh fuck, I'm coming in you," I groan.

"It's okay. I'm on the pill," she tries to laugh but is too spent to get out more than a few hoarse chuckles.

I pull her down on me so that her chin is on my head and my spent member eases out of her. Stroking her back and kissing her neck and shoulder, I fight to catch my breath. She doesn't really feel all that heavy on me. She wiggles her hips against.

"Man this place is an oven," she giggles as our bodies are stuck together with sweat. "You were right I'm going to need a place to stay."

"You could stay at my place," I hurriedly and gleefully offer.

"Good boy," she continues to snicker. "I was afraid I would have to drop a few more hints on you."

"Going to tie me to the bed until I gave you my keys?" I chuckle.

"Something like that, though I was leaning more to sexing you up until you relented, or died."

"As long as you have my best interest at heart," I pout.

"You don't want to have sex with me anymore?" she counter-pouts. I feel my cock twitching in anticipation, which she feels against her leg. "Or maybe you do?"

"I'm willing to find out," I say between kisses. She starts moaning once more. I may not be a stud, but I feel that I am having a good night -- a very good night.

FinalStand
FinalStand
5,278 Followers
12