Moving in on Dad Ch. 01

Story Info
Dad & Daughter begin to find one another.
19.3k words
4.78
448.8k
389
18

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 04/22/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
builder216
builder216
1,286 Followers

Frank considered himself a lucky man. Not yet 50 and retired, comfortably. He had been married for 20 years to a woman he once loved but they had grown apart and life together had not been good so he poured his energies into work and had become successful. Then his daughter turned 18, graduated high school and he left. At first his wife or ex-wife went through all the stages, hurt, angry, vindictive. He had prepared for it though. Years earlier he had channeled investments into an out of state corporation which he had formed just for this purpose. He didn't get greedy he left enough in the open so that nobody would look too hard.

His wife's lawyer had been lazy and did not look too far or hard. He found cash and minor investments to be what was expected, a little on the low side but not too much. Frank ended up giving his wife 65% of their joint property and agreed to a limited 2 year spousal support payment. All in all it had been only about ½ of what he had been prepared to give up to be rid of the marriage. So she walked out of the courtroom happy figuring she had bankrupted him and he let her think it.

The downside was that his daughter would not speak to him. She felt as though he had abandoned her mother and was pissed. That wore off in time. First he worked at it, letting her know he loved her then he made sure all the support payments went on time and without a hitch. He was civil to his ex-wife and even tried to be friendly. Eventually his ex got over it and moved on, realizing that they were both happier than they had been. Then his daughter began to loosen up more as she saw her mother accept it and she too realized that it had been for the best.

Now here he was, 4 years later. He had moved to a beach community in North Carolina and into one of the rental houses his "company" owned as an investment then proceeded to buy it from his "company" actually himself. All legal and above board. His wife stopped paying attention to what he was doing. She had hers and was comfortable and even admitted to feeling a little guilty occasionally for the way she had taken him to the cleaners. His daughter had started speaking to him again and even came for 2 visits during her Junior year, Once over the Christmas break and again right after classes let out for the summer. Admittedly both visits had been short only a few days each but they had been nice and Father and Daughter had began to get comfortable with each other again.

The following year she visited more often and stayed longer. A few weekends,!0 days over Christmas and a week of spring break. It was nice having her visit and he had plenty of room. The house was only about 100 yards from the beach, a three story job with wrap around decks on the second and third floor. The first floor was set up as two bedrooms a family room and garage. The second floor was 4 bedrooms and two baths and the third floor was were he spent most of his time, Master bed and bath, kitchen, and living/dining area. He hardly ever used the other rooms except when he had company.

Life was good although a little lonely at times. During the summer season he had plenty of nubile young women to watch on the beach and quite a few single older women made themselves available to him. Once in a while one of the young vacationers got interested in an "older man" and he took advantage of that occasional 20 year old body. But in the off season the pickings got slim. He still was able to get laid fairly regular, but you had to settle for what was there.

His life changed one day in May and he did not even realize it. His daughter called and after chatting for a few minutes got to the purpose of her call. She wanted to come visit after graduation and bring a few friends for two weeks. Well he never could say no to his little girl and he did have lots of room so he just told her he'd be happy to have them.

Graduation week came and he made the trip to see his little girl graduate. She introduced him to the three girls who would be visiting with her and he saw his ex-wife again, with her boyfriend. The boyfriend acted like an ass but Frank kept his cool and just smiled knowing he would probably never see him again anyway. The girls went through their graduation ceremony and each took their things home and the plan was for them to meet up again two days later and drive to his place. He went home to ready the house and wait.

The first to show up was his daughter, Trish. Like the other girls Trish was 22 and very pretty, prettier than her mother ever had been. 5'4" 115 lbs, long legs and a shock of long red hair. She had a nice body well proportioned but had small breasts. She greeted her father with a hug and a daughterly kiss on the cheek, obviously excited about having her friends together for an after graduation vacation. They no sooner had her stuff stored in "her" room than Barb arrived. The girls greeted each other with hugs and squeals of joy and Frank carried her things in and let her choose her room.

Barb was shorter than Trish about 5' or a bit more and slim at maybe 100 lbs. But she also was pretty with a very nice body and long blonde hair, reaching down her back to the top of her ass.

The two girls got settled in and Frank got them each a beer and they all sat on the deck and talked while they waited for the other two to arrive. Janet and Sue showed up together a while later. Janet was a tall brunette, built like the proverbial "brick shithouse" 6'1" 180lbs with not an ounce of fat on her frame. She was an attractive woman with big tits. Her size and build made her intimating to many of the boys around campus as well as her reputation for being a master of martial arts and a "take no shit" attitude. But she was a very pleasant and soft spoken girl.

Sue was of average height and weight, built a lot like Trish but with bigger breasts. Not huge but bigger. She was gorgeous with long black curly hair, a pale white complexion and soft blue eyes.

Once they were all together Frank realized he had two problems. One he was going to have to behave himself with all this young flesh running around and two, He was going to have to do something to keep from walking around the house with a 24 hr hardon.

He had promised to take them to dinner on their first night but they had time so all the girls got their bathing suits on and walked down to the beach. Frank watched through the window as they walked away Three of them in their Bikini's and Janet in a modest one piece. Frank just shook his head and wondered what he had set himself up for, two weeks with all this young female flesh in his house.

Once the girls returned from the beach they all changed for dinner and he invited them on the deck for a drink before they left for the restaurant.

They finished their drinks and piled into his SUV for the trip to the restaurant. They had a nice dinner and by the time they were through the girls all started to loosen up around Frank. They shared some dirty jokes and stories about encounters with the opposite sex. Even Trish started to treat her father more as a friend than a parent. Once dinner was done He took them to a club for a little dancing before getting home after midnight.

When Frank woke late the next morning he found himself alone, the girls had all gone to the beach already. That suited him fine he had to make a trip to see one of the clients he did some consulting work for and would be gone till early evening so he left Trish a note in an envelope with $400.00 in cash and told her she needed to go grocery shopping if they wanted to eat anything more than delivered pizza for the next two weeks. He got home around 9:00 that evening and found a note. They had gone shopping and put everything away and went out dancing, "don't wait up we'll be late."

Frank smiled and as tired as he was he mixed himself a drink and went to bed. He was up early the next morning and left to do a little fishing before the day got too hot, returning around lunchtime. Once again the girls were at the beach and he put his tackle away and started to make a sandwich when he heard something from the second floor. It sounded like whimpering so he went to investigate to make sure none of the girls were sick or hurt. He followed the sound to one of the bedrooms and peeking in through the half open door he saw Sue laying in the bed quietly crying.

He knocked on the door, "Sue, are you alright?"

"It hurts." She whimpered "My sunburn, it hurts!"

He turned on the overhead light and what he saw shocked him. The girl with the pale white skin, skin like milk was as red as a lobster just out of the pot. She was laying on the bed with just a light bra and panties on. "My god girl what did you do?" He asked in amazement.

"I put sun block on but then went swimming and forgot to reapply it. I fell asleep and now it hurts!"

"Alright just stay here I'll be right back." He ordered as she went to his medicine chest and retrieved a container of skin suave made especially for sunburn. He returned to the girl's room and offered her the jar of suave. "Here rub this on. It has a local anesthetic and healing oils in it.'

She sat up to take the jar and he notice that she was as badly burned on the back as she was the front. "Oh shit. I'll go to the beach and find Trish to do your back."

"No, please. You do it. It'll take hours to find her." She whimpered.

"Ok, just lay down on your stomach." He told her.

She laid down and he could see that she was literally burned from head to toe. So he started on her shoulders. Moving the long black curls out of the way he began to apply the suave lightly rubbing it into her skin, not wanting to apply any pressure until the stuff had a chance to work. He applied liberal amounts to her shoulders and upper back and as he finished that section he asked "Does that feel any better?"

"God yes" She answered "please hurry and do the rest of me. It hurt so bad last night I couldn't sleep. I cried all night."

He continued applying the stuff to her back and she sighed appreciatively. "That stuff really works. You'll have to undo my bra strap to get all of my back."

The idea of taking this little beauty's bra off was a bit unsettling but she was hurting so bad he felt more like a father taking care of a child than of a man with a woman. He unhooked her bra and let the straps fall away to the sides. That was when he noticed that there was no tan line on her back. "Were you guys up at the park on the nude beach when this happened?" He asked her.

"How did you know that?" She asked a little shocked and a little bit of embarrassment in her voice. "We left our bottoms on but none of us had ever been t a nude beach and we were curious."

He laughed at her. She was acting like she had been caught at something. "I'm not chastising you I just noticed no tan line."

"Oh, Trish said not to tell you where we were you might get mad."

That's cause Trish is my daughter. Would you tell your father where you were?"

She giggled "No I guess not."

"She's a woman now and as hard as that is for me at times I have to accept it. So although I may not like all of her choices they are her choices. I would not get mad unless she did something really stupid and got hurt or got in trouble or something. She'll always be my little girl, but my grown up little girl."

He finished her back and started rubbing the suave into her legs starting at her feet and working up first her left then her right leg. Once he finished all the exposed areas he told her to roll over. She hesitated and then said "I'm a little embarrassed but I was wearing a Thong bikini and my butt is burned." If it were possible for her to get any redder she would have as she blushed with embarrassment.

Frank chucked "Ok then drop your drawers and lets get that done too."

She pulled her panties down and wiggled out of them until they were down around her knees. Without saying another word Frank dropped a dollop of suave on each cheek and started to rub it in. She had a beautiful ass, tight and firm but skin so soft and perfectly shaped. His dick grew to its full erect size while he massaged the suave into her skin. He was working hard not to let this become sexual, trying to stay detached.

He started at the top of her firm buttocks and worked down across it and onto each side and then just slightly into the crack of her ass to get some of the soothing suave in there. Soon he had his hand down where her cheeks met her thighs and applied it into the crease that formed there then he found he had to get a little closer to her sex than he was comfortable with. But he went ahead and applied it to the underside of her ass anyway. As he rubbed it in she sighed and moved her legs apart just a bit. He looked up and saw that she had fallen asleep. "The poor kid is exhausted." He thought to himself and although he hated to wake her they had to get the stuff applied to all the burned areas. So he gently called her name and when she responded he told her to roll over.

He never for an instant thought that she would just roll over. He did not know that she was as sound asleep as she was. He had assumed she would pull her panties up and hold her bra to herself as she rolled. But she was in a deep sleep and hearing the request she just rolled over. Suddenly Frank found himself staring at a perfect set of tits and a smooth shaved pussy belonging to his daughter's friend. What's more he could see that her pussy was wet. She had gotten wet while he was rubbing her back and the juices had run around and wet her front down. He stared for about half a minute, then realized that he was staring. He turned his head and called her name. "Sue, you may want to cover up."

She woke and looked at herself, then laughed. "Well I guess I don't have anything you haven't seen before. I don't care if you see me."

"Are you sure you want me rubbing stuff on you when you don't have any clothes on?"

"Oh I'm sure. It feels so good. The relief is wonderful and you apply just the right amount of pressure. Please don't stop."

So with a little hesitation he turned around again and started to rub the suave into her shoulders, this time from the front. Shortly he found that he had to work it into her tits and again he hesitated. She was laying there with her eyes closed but she knew he stopped and she knew why. "It's ok go ahead. My tits won't bite." And she smiled.

That's when he knew she was teasing him, enjoying his discomfort. "Well we'll see you little vixen." He thought to himself. Instead of applying it directly to her breasts he moved around them and below to work her abdomen and up underneath each of those perfect globes. Then up her cleavage and around them again. "We will see who gets teased." He thought to himself. He continued to work her abdomen down to just above her exposed pussy just onto her pubic mound then down her thighs and her legs. The slowed his pace down now and avoided the places that might give her a thrill, getting close with a sensuous rub but not quite getting there. As he finished the rest of her body her returned to her breasts and slowly worked the suave into them working in circles around first one breast then the other until the circles got small enough that just the areoles were left untouched. Then ever so gently he did each nipple rubbing the cream in with one finger making slow circular motions.

By this time her nipples were standing hard at attention and she was breathing different. He laughed to himself "now who is going to have a problem with sexual frustration?" He thought to himself but he wasn't finished. He had avoided the area near her pussy. He moved his hands down and before he started he noticed that where she had been a little wet before she was dripping now. Her legs were spread, almost inviting him to touch her. But instead he continued to rub the suave into her thighs and around the crease where her legs met her torso always getting closer to her sex. Finally he was done. He had not rubbed her pussy because it had not been burned but he could easily see that she was excited her pussy lips were swollen and there was a trickle of juice running from her. He decided to tease her just a bit more and took a bit of suave on his fingers and ran it down the crease of her leg, starting on her hips and down toward her sex until he just touched her pussy. She let out a mewing sound and he stopped.

"Well all done." he said as he stood and pulled a sheet over her. Get some sleep. You'll need another application in about 4 hours. The anesthetic will wear off and it will start to hurt again.

She looked up at him and smiled. "Thanks, I feel better already, except for a little tension that is. I'm also glad to see that you're not as old and decrepit as you are always telling us." As she glanced at his crouch and the hardon straining his pants.

Now it was his turn to blush a little. "Well you are a beautiful woman and I am old, not dead." He told her as he started to walk away. "Just let me know when it starts to hurt again and we will reapply it. Now get some sleep." He closed the door as he left the room. He went back to the kitchen and finished making his sandwich. Then he ate it and washed it down with a cold beer all the while waiting for his cock to recede to its normal flaccid condition. Finally he just stood up "Oh hell I guess I'll get a shower and jack off to get rid of this."

For her part Sue laid under the sheet that frank had covered her with. Her pussy was soaking wet and she was sooo horny. Franks touching her had nearly gotten her off. As she laid there playing with herself trying to finish what got started she thought "If he can get me this close without trying I wonder what he could do if he tried, and I wonder if Trish would get pissed if I fucked her father?"

After his shower and self induced orgasm, Frank went to his office to get a little work done. He usually did not accept contracts in the summer. It wasn't like he needed the money but this one was running long from the late winter and he wanted to finish it up and free his time for some serious time as a beach bum. Time flew by and suddenly his concentration was broken by a knock at the office door. "Come in." He called and as he looked at the door. Sue opened it and stepped halfway in. She was naked as the day she was born and holding the jar of suave.

"I'm sorry to bother you but it's starting to wear off. I was hoping you could do me again?" She asked quietly. She was looking slightly down and the only way to describe her at that moment was demur. He suddenly found himself rock hard again. He also did not miss the potential double meaning of her question.

"Sure but lets go up to your room where you can be comfortable. Or if you had enough sleep would you rather lay on the couch upstairs and watch TV?"

"I am feeling more rested. The couch might be better if you don't mind." With that they moved to the third floor. As he followed her up the stairs he could not take his eyes off the perfect ass in front of him and the way it wiggled or the way her pussy was exposed to him from behind, only inches from his face. His cock got even harder and he was having trouble walking up the stairs comfortably. Once at the top of the stairs she immediately laid on the couch and looked at him with a demur smile. He sat next to her on the edge of the cushion and began to apply the cream to her shoulders as he had earlier. Since she started out naked there was no bra strap to move this time and he quickly made his way down her back and over her ass cheeks then down each leg. He was trying to behave this time so he avoided her inner thighs and the bottom of her ass, the area closest to her pussy.

"Ok, that's done. Do you want to do your front yourself this time?" He offered, mostly to avoid further embarrassment.

builder216
builder216
1,286 Followers