Moving in on Dad Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
builder216
builder216
1,286 Followers

"Hey, you're not done. You missed part of my bottom and inside my legs. That hurts more than the rest." She pouted.

With a sigh her put more cream on his fingers and began to work it into her bottom. As soon as his fingers touched her she opened her legs up to make it easier for him and he got another uninhibited view of her pussy. As he worked the suave into her bottom and thighs she sighed in appreciation and when he got close to her sex she even moved a little as though she were trying to get his hand onto her pussy. Just as he was finishing she sighed and asked "Could you put some more there it feels nice and it is very sensitive."

Now he had to sigh. Just when he thought he was going to escape. Surrendering, he added some more cream to his fingers and started to work the area again. Once he had thoroughly coated her once more, she thanked him and rolled over without warning or fanfare. There again he found himself staring at two perfect tits and her beautiful smooth pussy. He nearly came in his pants.

"Ok, I'm ready." She said as she smiled up at him.

"The question," he thought to himself, "is ready for what." He swallowed hard and started to rub the ointment into her shoulders.

"Could you do it just the way you did last time, you know leave my breasts and groin for last?" She asked unashamedly.

With an inward groan and smile he told her "Sure, no problem." So once again he worked the suave into her shoulders and down her arms then around her breast and up her cleavage. Then down onto her belly to her pubic mound and around to her legs. Gently massaging the soothing suave into her burned skin. Then as he finished her legs and feet he returned to her breasts and began to massage the ointment in until he reached her nipples where he lingered as they went to immediate attention and she sighed, "That feels so good." Then she stammered "The relief I mean." But they both knew that's not what she meant.

He worked both breasts and nipples and admitted to himself that he was enjoying touching this woman naked in front of him. Then he moved down and started to work it into her inner thighs and again the crease of her legs. She had opened her legs for him and this time as his hand got to her pussy she shifted and he found his fingers running down her slit and touching her clit. She groaned as he yanked his hand back. "Sorry." He muttered.

"That's Ok, it was and accident." She responded without even opening her eyes. And he wondered to himself how much of an accident it was. But he returned to applying the ointment, this time to the other thigh and as he approached her sex again he saw a trickle of liquid flow from her pussy and noticed that a small shudder ran over her body. "If I didn't know better I'd say she just orgasamed." He thought to himself. But instead he said to her "Getting cold?" giving her a chance to ignore the event and save her dignity.

"Yes, a little. The AC is blowing on me but it feels good too." She answered.

"Well I'm done. Let me get a sheet to cover you up with. If you're lying like that when the girls get back they might think I took advantage of you." He offered.

"That might not be such a bad thing." She offered coyly as he left for the linen closet.

He faltered on the step, not sure if he heard her right. "Was this little girl coming on to me." He asked himself "No, can't be, just my worked up libido. I'm imagining things." He continued on his quest to get her a sheet to cover up with and returned a minute later. He mixed them each a drink and as he sat on the opposing chair, she laid on the couch covered with a sheet with the TV remote in one hand. They flipped through some channels and finally settled on a movie. They sat and watched the film and talked about inconsequential things and as they talked she moved around and soon the sheet was not covering her breasts anymore and one leg was out side of it hinting at the pussy hidden beneath it. Frank tried to ignore the naked flesh but was having a hard time. Finally he could stand it no longer "You may want to cover up." He offered.

She looked down at herself "I'm not cold and you've already seen everything I have." She shrugged. "Does it bother you?"

"Bother me? No. But you are a beautiful young woman and if you weren't one of my daughters friends I would be thinking of ways to get you into my bed. So since Trish has only recently started talking to me again after the divorce I would prefer not to piss her off." He answered

She smiled at him. "Thanks for the compliment. You're not so bad yourself and if I was sure Trish wouldn't mind you wouldn't have to try to hard to get me interested."

"Shit girl. I'm just an old fart. Old enough to be your father."

"So? That just means you know what you're doing. For me that's important because I have only the vaguest idea what to do."

He stared at her for a second. "Are you telling me you're a virgin?"

"Yep, waiting for the right guy. I decided years ago that I was not going to give it up to some fumble fingered boy in the back of a car and end up like my older sister. By the time she was 18 she was married with two kids living in a trailer with a husband who only showed up when he wanted to get laid. Not for me, not till hell freezes over!"

"That's a commendable attitude and a smart decision."

"Oh don't think I'm some snow white high and mighty." She giggled "I've been on the pill since I was 16, just in case and I'm not above a little mutual masturbation or oral sex. I like both but I'm just not giving up the surprise inside till I'm ready."

Just then they heard the door open and the other girls come in. Sue made no move to cover up and instead hollered down "We're up here."

The three girls came running up the steps with Trish in the lead. As she topped the steps she stopped in shock as she saw her father sitting on a chair with a drink in his hand and her friend lying on the couch covered in a sheet but not covered enough. It was plain her tits were hanging out for all to see and her nipples were standing straight up pointing at he ceiling. The first thought thru her mind was "My dad fucked my friend." and a series of emotions started to boil. Anger, sadness, and most surprisingly jealousy all ran through her at the same time but before she could say anything Sue spoke.

"Your dad took care of my sunburn with this really great stuff. He is so sweet." Sue gushed.

"You're naked!" Trish stammered.

"Of course silly. How else was he going to get the ointment on, through my clothes? Don't be such an old biddy. I'm sure he's seen naked women before and besides he's been a perfect gentleman." Sue offered in a slightly offended tone.

Frank sat there blushing and trying to look small and unobtrusive. But Sue's tone and defense of him seemed to if not satisfy Trish at least remove immediate suspicion from him. Trish moved over to the couch and looked down at her friend. "How are you anyway?" She asked.

"Much better now. Oh God but did it hurt before. I was lying there crying when your dad came home and he's taken care of me. That stuff he used is awesome. It takes the pain away but he has to put it on every couple of hours. He's a pretty special guy. His touch was like velvet and he was all concerned about me being naked and touching me and all. Just really sweet." Sue answered.

Frank was decidedly uncomfortable with the praise and attention so he tried to change the subject. "What are you girls planning this evening? Dinner wise I mean. I can do some steaks on the grill if you would like? Or do you want to go out?"

"Oh steaks sound delicious." Janet offered. "We all skipped lunch and are starving."

"Ok I start dinner and you can all get the salt and sand showered off and change." Frank offered.

"I'll help with dinner. " Sue offered.

Barb, Trish and Janet all headed to their rooms to get cleaned up. As Trish went down the steps she gave a glance back at her father and friend. She was satisfied that nothing went on while they were gone but the twinge of jealousy remained. "That's weird why would I be jealous of my father and my friend even if they did get together. I know he's had women since the divorce and some of them may have been pretty young." She mused to herself and then just put it out of her mind as she started the shower.

Trish finished her shower and dressed in a tanktop and shorts before she headed upstairs. When she got up to the living area she found Barb and Janet there ahead of her sitting down with a drink and talking to Sue. Sue was in the kitchen making a salad, stark naked.

"What is this nudes at the beach or something?" She asked.

All three girls giggled and Sue answered her. "Clothing rubs the sunburn and hurts and I don't have anything you guys don't and your dad's already seen more of me than all my past boyfriends put together so, what the hell. But if it really bothers you I'll put something on and put up with the pain."

Now Trish felt bad. Her friend was offering to subject herself to a lot of discomfort to make Trish feel more comfortable. "No, I'm sorry I was just surprised. He is my dad after all. It just takes getting used to I guess." And she smiled at her friend and shook her head. "Of all of us I figured you'd be the last one to run around naked. Shy little Sue."

All four of them broke into laughter. "Hey maybe we should all strip down." Barb offered with a laugh.

"No I don't think I could handle all my friends naked around my father" Trish laughed.

Then Sue chimed in "Besides it would probably drive the poor man nuts. He had such a bulge in his pants when he was putting the suave on me. I felt sorry for him."

At that revelation all of them giggled but Trish's was an uncomfortable giggle. Thinking of her father as a man instead of Daddy was not something she had tried before. Then Barb threw more wood onto the fire.

"So was it a small bulge, a big bulge or a really big bulge." She asked Sue

"I'd say someplace between big and really big." Sue answered.

Trish was shocked and could not believe that her friends were talking about her father this way. "Hey you bunch of sluts that's, my dad you're talking about. I can't believe I'm listening to a conversation about the size of my father's thing."

Janet responded to her complaint." Come on Trish. He's a guy and not at all bad looking. He certainly dose not look his age and he is in pretty good shape."

"Yeah, I agree. If he tried to pick me up at a club I'd have a couple of drinks with him and maybe more." Barb laughed. "You have to admit he is in good shape. Come on be honest."

"Well I guess he is and I guess he is not bad looking but cut me a break guys he is my dad. How would you like if I went drooling after your father." Trish defended herself.

"OK I have an idea." Janet offered, "How about if we all call him Daddy while we're here so we stop thinking how hot he is."

All of them giggled at the suggestion and agreed. Trish was satisfied that her friends weren't going to jump he father's bones but was aware that the talk about her dad had made her jealous and she began to think to herself. "He really is in good shape and if I stop looking at him as my dad he is kinda hot, in an older guy sort of way. I guess if I want to keep him out of the clutches of my friends I will have to find them all some boys to take their minds off of him."

Sue stood at the counter making the salad and although she had said little she was thinking. "Trish seemed upset but then it is her father. I guess if I am interested I better talk to her first. I don't want to lose a friend over a guy and do I really want an older man?"

For his part Frank was out on the deck making the steaks. He had left the sliding door open and he could hear the girl's conversation clearly, but they did not realize it. "So they think I'm hot for an old guy." It was a flattering thought for a man approaching 50 to have a couple of 22 year old girls find him attractive and thoughts of nubile bodies ran through his mind before he mentally slapped himself. "Trish would be upset if I started bedding her friends. But they are a hot bunch. Not an ugly one among them, hell even my daughter is a hottie. Damn if Sue keeps up with this sunburn I might just bust a nut. I'm not sure if she's coming on to me or teasing me or just that type of open personality. I guess I will just spend the next two weeks jerking off a couple of times a day."

The steaks were done and he made an appropriate amount of noise reentering the house to warn them he was coming and they all sat down for dinner. Janet was wearing a T shirt and shorts, comfortable clothing but the T shirt was a little tight on her large frame and her massive breast were straining at the fabric. She wore no bra and her erect nipples were obvious. Barb and Trish were both wearing tank tops and shorts, again comfortable looking clothing and again neither was wearing a bra. Frank was a little put off by the fact that he noticed his daughter's nipples were erect and the darkened shadow of her areoles were visible under the light white covering. He was more put out by the fact that he noticed and his "involuntary male reaction" than he was by the show. At the other end of the table sat Sue, still naked and seemingly perfectly comfortable with it. In fact after the initial shock, it did not seem to bother any of them at all except Frank. Between his daughter's nipples and Sue's nudity he was a little distracted during dinner and thoughts of the conversation he overheard kept popping into his head. They were halfway through dinner when he realized that all the girls were in fact calling him "Daddy" and he was responding to it without a thought. In a way it was cute and it did alleviate the "should we call him Frank, or Mr. Clarkson" debate so it made them all a little more comfortable. He just decided to roll with it and relax. He put his daughter's nipples out of his mind and just did not look and as far as Sue's nudity. He was growing used to it and it was beginning to seem normal. So he opted for casual conversation.

"So what do you girls have planned for this evening?" Frank asked.

Trish spoke up immediately "I was thinking maybe we could go and do some dancing again." Besides she thought to herself maybe I can get these girls hooked up so they back off my dad a little."

Sue spoke first. "You guys go ahead. I'm still tired from not sleeping last night and I 'm not sure if I should go out with this burn. What do you think Daddy?"

Frank was caught off guard, but regained his composure and answered quickly. "As long as you wait till after sundown you should be OK, but if you're tired I would not push it. I am afraid you'll be living like a vampire for a day or two. Stuck indoors during the day and only going out at night, at least until your skin starts to heal."

Next Janet spoke up "Actually I'm kind of tired from two days of beach and two nights of party. I was thinking about staying in tonight."

"Me too." Barb offered, "Maybe we could get a movie or something. That is as long as Daddy doesn't mind us hanging around. You don't have a girlfriend coming over do you?"

Frank smiled "No. No current girlfriends. Why would I even consider such a thing with four Hotties staying under my roof."

All four girls giggled at the compliment. Even Trish, although her giggle was a little nervous. "My dad thinks I'm hot!" ran through her mind and a tingle went up her spine.

Frank continued, "If you want to watch a movie, Trish is on my account at the video store or I have a bunch of them in the cabinet over there. You're welcome to either."

"Are you going to watch with us?" Sue asked, looking him in the eye.

"I didn't know I was invited and it depends on what you watch." He answered.

The girls quickly assured him that he was invited and they wanted him to watch with them, "After all you are the daddy." Barb quipped and they all laughed.

They all agreed and started to clear the dishes. Sue volunteered to clean up while the other three started going thru his collection of DVD's. With over 400 titles they were bound to find something. Frank tried to help Sue clean up but she shooed him away and he retuned to his seat at the table with a cold beer and watched Sue's naked ass wiggle around the kitchen. About the time she finished the dishes Janet, Barb and Trish found a film they all agreed on. It was an older film that they all knew but did not really remember. Then Janet had and idea. "How about if we all go for ice cream before we watch the movie."

All of them agreed and Frank offered to buy and drive. "Only problem is that Sue has to put something on. I know the people at the ice cream stand and they would serve her like that but they would not be happy about all the mothers taking their kids elsewhere. On the other hand she would attract a lot of young guys to hang out there."

"No thanks." Sue offered. "I don't mind staying like this around you guys but I am not going out in public. I just wish I had packed a light dress or something."

"Why don't you borrow a T shirt from daddy?" Barb offered. "It would probably fit you like a short dress."

In fact it turned out to be an excellent suggestion. One of Franks T shirts came down to mid thigh on her and it was loose enough on the rest of her that it did not chafe. While it was not pleasant to wear clothes against her skin yet, between the suave and the loose fit it was not bad. So once Sue was covered they all piled into Franks SUV and went for their treat. The sun had dropped far enough that Sue was not bothered by it and they all sat at the picnic table and ate their ice cream and laughed and talked. After a bit Frank excused himself to go say hello to the owners and disappeared around the back of the place.

When he returned a few minutes later he saw 3 local boys standing around the table, obviously they were doing what boys always did around pretty girls. That is they were making asses of themselves. As he approached the table her heard one of them say to Sue." So you got a little too much sun , huh" and then he gave her arm a light slap. Under normal conditions it would have been nothing more than a personal intrusion and an annoyance but with her abused skin it was severely painful and she cried out.

Without thinking Frank crossed the three steps to the boy and grabbed him by the throat. He was in a rage. "That this punk would hurt one of his daughter's friends, one of his girls." He wasn't the only one who was enraged. He only got the boy first because Janet had to stand up but she was next to him and she had murder in her eyes. Frank recognized the boy as a local, one whom he knew by name and whose parents he knew in passing. "What the fuck do you think your doing Bobby. I ought to break you in two."

"No let me have him I want to rip his balls off!" Janet screamed. It was then that Frank noticed that the boys' suntanned complexion was white as a sheet and he noticed that Janet had the boy's gonads in her hand. She had a tight grip on his crotch. He was tempted to tell her to go for it when he heard a voice behind him. "Frank what the hell is going on here?"

A glance back over his shoulder and he saw that the small town's chief of police was standing there. He had stopped on his rounds for an ice-cream cone and heard the commotion.

Frank acknowledged the other mans presence but did not release the boy. "Bobby here though it would be a good way to impress the ladies by smacking her sunburn. She's one of my daughter's friends, staying with me and I took exception to his behavior." Frank's initial flare of temper was starting to cool but Janet looked as intent as ever to rip his balls off. He knew he had to diffuse the situation. 'It's Ok Janet I got him." He murmured. She glanced back and noticed the cop for the first time and reluctantly released her hold on his gonads before moving back to the table.

builder216
builder216
1,286 Followers