Moving in on Dad Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
builder216
builder216
1,288 Followers

The cop looked at Sue and asked "Are you Ok miss."

"It hurts but I guess I'll live." She answered.

"Frank, why don't you let me take him home and let his father deal with him. Thanks for holding him for me." He was giving Frank a way to back out of what could be a touchy legal situation and Frank was smart enough to see it. So he released the boy and shoved him toward the cop.

"Ok Jeff but if you're to busy we could always let Janet have him." And he inclined his head toward the large woman at the table. The boy scurried behind the cop and said. "Please just take me home."

Janet glared at the boy and the cop chuckled. "I'd take that under consideration but I don't need body parts all over the place either." He continued to chuckle as he put Bobby in the back seat of his car. Then he turned to the other two boys "Come on you two also."

"We didn't do nothing." One of them protested.

"Fine, stay here then. I'm sure the young lady would be happy to entertain you. But remember I'll be too busy with Bobby to answer any calls."

They looked from the police car to Janet and then scrambled toward the car. She did have a fearsome look on her face.

As the car pulled out, first barb then Trish than Sue started to laugh. Janet and Frank looked at them then at each other. "What's so freaking funny?" Janet demanded.

Barb caught enough breath to answer. "The look on that boys face when you grabbed his crotch."

Then Frank looked back at Janet and they too started to laugh. They were still laughing when they got back to the house. The rest of the evening was quiet they sat together and watched the movie. About halfway through Sue began to get uncomfortable and remove the T shirt to again sit naked with Frank and her friends. Nobody commented or seemed to mind. Once the film was over and they all decided they were tired enough and heading to bed. Sue commented how she thought she needed the suave again. This time Trish volunteered to apply it. She still had not quite come to terms with her father rubbing her friend's naked body. Everybody went to bed and Trish and Sue went to Sue's room.

Sue lay down on her belly and Trish started to apply the ointment to her back.

"You know you're really lucky." Sue offered.

"What do you mean?" Trish asked

"Your Dad really loves you and he would do anything to protect you. I could tell by the way he grabbed that boy. I thought he was going to kill him and that was for hurting me. What would he have done if it had been you?" Then she paused for a minute. "You know I don't think anybody loves me that much. To my step father I'm just an expense that he tolerates because of my mother and my real father just kind of treats me like one of his friends. He hasn't given me a hug since I was 10 years old. I counted your dad hugs you at least three times a day since we arrived."

"I never thought about it. I guess he does hug a lot. I just take it for granted. Even when I was mad at him and not speaking to him when they got divorced I knew he loved me and I was just trying to punish him. But he was always there." Trish answered.

"You know something else. Don't get mad, but he puts the ointment on better than you do."

"What do you mean?" Trish asked a little shocked and a little hurt. "Did I miss a spot.

Sue chuckled and answered. "No, he just applies it differently. I guess the best way to describe it is.... Sensually. Not that he's trying to seduce me. I just think that it is his way. I mean it feels nice to have you do it too. You have a nice touch but it's not the same."

At that point Trish had finished her back and told her to roll over. Sue rolled over without thinking that now it was going to be Trish touching her tits and groin and maybe her pussy. She was wet from having Trish rubbing her ass and inner thighs.

Trish noticed how wet her friend had become and didn't say anything at first. Then as she started to work the ointment into Sue's breast she noticed how Sue spread her legs a bit and the mewing sounds she was making and could not resist the temptation anymore.

"So tell me Sue, Do you get wet when my dad applies this stuff too or is it me that turns you on?"

Sue heated with a blush that was invisible under her sunburn and did not answer right away.

"Promise you won't get mad?" She finally asked Trish.

Now Trish's curiosity was up "Ok, I promise."

"I get really wet when he does it. The first time after he left I could not take the tension. I had to take care of myself. The second time I...I...I orgasamed while he was doing it. I don't think he knows. But I couldn't help it."

Trish stopped applying the ointment and stared at her friend. She was shocked by what she had just heard. "You mean he touched you and made you cum?"

"No not like that. I mean he touched me but not sexually. It was just the way he did it, so nice and tenderly."

Trish started applying the ointment again. Now she was going more slowly and gently. Trying to mimic what Sue was telling her of her fathers touch. After a minute or so she heard Sue very quietly say "Yeah just like that."

Now it became a game to Trish. She had inherited her father's competitiveness and now it was one-up-man-ship to see if she could make her friend cum like her father had.

Trish did not consider herself a lesbian. But she would admit to herself that she liked women. There was a certain comfort in being with a woman. She had tried it a few times. She and Barb had been lovers briefly but both like cock too much to become dependent on the other for sex and realizing that they were getting to be dependent, they broke it off by mutual consent. They still got together occasionally but it was friends making the other feel good more than it was sex. Now as she applied the ointment to Janet she realized that she found her attractive. As far as Trish knew Sue had never been with a woman and Sue did not want to screw up the friendship by starting anything so she just kept playing and rubbing the suave into her naked skin.

Sue lay on the bed and noticed how Trish's touch had changed and found it very pleasurable. Not quite the same as Franks but nice none the less. She knew that Barb and Trish had had something going once and that they broke it off because they like boy's more. She could not help wondering if Trish was going to try something with her. She had never done anything like that but it was more from lack of opportunity than because she had an objection to it. She wasn't attracted to women but she appreciated looking at a pretty girl. So while there was a certain amount of trepidation about the change of Trish's touch there was also and eagerness and a curiosity.

Trish ran her hand and spread the suave first down the outside and top of Sue's leg and then as she returned up the inside she let her hand wander to the point where it almost touched her sex but then she switched legs and repeated the process. She found she was enjoying touching her friend and teasing her so as she returned up the inside of the second leg she allowed her hand to linger and just brush her friend's pussy lips. For her efforts Trish received a small groan and a slight spreading of the legs. Now Trish was getting worked up so she lingered on Sue's pelvic region and as her father had done she applied the ointment to the crease of Sue's leg and again touched her pussy, a little bit more than before. Then she switched to the other side and did it all again, this time she allowed her finger to rest in her friends slit and as she drew it back upwards Sue shuddered and let out a trickle of juice. Trish had been successful, she had brought Sue to orgasm.

Sue laid on the bed in the afterglow of her orgasm and enjoyed the touch of her friends hands. Trish had not stopped once Sue had come, she continued to lightly run her hands over her body touching her breasts and her belly and allowing her fingers to slide over her pussy. Sue looked up at her friend and decided to take the bull by the horns, be honest and up front. "That was nice, thank you."

"Your welcome, I had fun too. But was it as good as my dad's"

Sue smiled at her. "Honestly, it took longer but it was every bit as good." At that pronouncement she reached up and pulled Trish to her in a hug. Then as she released her from the embrace she quickly brushed her lips across her friends and gave her a gentle kiss.

Trish froze at the kiss and stared at Sue and Sue looked back into her eyes for a few seconds before ever so slightly inclining her lips toward Trish's again. Trish noticed the movement and saw the invitation for what it was and bent her head again toward her friend. Their lips met in a soft and tender kiss and held for a few seconds before breaking and then came together again. This time Trish let her tongue snake out to touch Sue's lips and Sue responded by opening her mouth and allowing the other girls tongue where no other woman had been before. Trish enjoyed the kiss but suddenly felt guilty, like she were seducing her friend offering her forbidden fruits to tempt her so she broke the kiss and drew her head back a few inches. She looked into Sue's eyes and asked "Are you sure?"

Sue smiled back "No, but I want out find out anyway, besides I owe you an orgasm." And she leaned her head back to meet her friend's lips again with her own. As the kiss extended Sue let her hand run down the side of her friends body until she reached the bottom of the tanktop she was wearing. She brought her hand back up sliding it underneath the material and up her bare skin until she felt the swell of her small breast. She gently ran her fingers over the breast and lingered on her extended nipple and won a groan from Trish. At that Trish abruptly sat up and pulled her top off exposing her small white mounds of tit flesh to her friends gaze and touch. Sue quickly ran her hand over them and then down her belly to the waistband of her shorts. She gave them a little tug and Trish took the hint. She stood and slid them down and off. Leaving her as naked as her friend was and as hungry as she had been in a long time. But she realized that with Sue's sunburn they would not be able to hold each other the way she wanted to and that she would have to be careful.

Trish kneeled on the bed at right angles to her friend's naked body and bent to her for a continuation of the kiss. The kiss was slow and sweet as Sue slowly explored the other girl's body with her hands until she reached the magic place between her legs. Sue felt the thin short strip of Pubic hair Trish left when she shaved her pussy and ran her fingers over it enjoying the silky feel of the trimmed red strip and then down her fingers wet to slid into Trish's wet slit. She ran her finger back and forth over her slit and enjoyed the mewing sounds Trish was making. But it was time she wanted to give Trish the pleasure she had received so she slid her fingers down and cupped her hand over Trish's pussy, she gave it a gentle squeeze and then let her middle finger slide deep into Trish's vagina.

Trish could not believe the electricity in the touch she was receiving she was ready to cum and she had barely been touched but when the finger, Sue's finger, slid inside her she lost all thought and could only concentrate on the sensations she was having as she felt the orgasm build. Then suddenly release. She pussy clamped down on her friends fingers and she could feel her juices running out as the sexual euphoria flowed through her body.

Sue felt Trish's heat building as she worked her finger back and forth in the other girl's pussy then without warning Trish groaned into her mouth as they kissed and her pussy locked onto Sue's finger like a vice and a flood of juice ran down her hand and arm. It was a pleasant experience and she wanted more she found herself wanting to stick her tongue in where her finger was. She wanted to taste her friend's pussy. But for the time being her skin was too tender for the contact or at least she was afraid it was. Instead she withdrew her hand from Trish's pussy and brought it to her mouth, breaking their kiss she slid her finger into her mouth to taste the pussy juice on it.

Trish watched as her friend brought her cum covered hand up to her mouth and sucked her juice off of the finger that had just been inside her then as she licked the rest of her finger clean. She was temporarily sated and laid down on the bed next to Sue, careful not to touch her sensitive skin and was surprised when Sue spoke, not that she spoke but what she said. "I want to eat your pussy but I'm afraid with this sunburn it might hurt."

Trish smiled up at her and answered. "That's ok if you still feel that way when your better we can try again."

Then she asked "What's it like to have a cock inside you?"

Trish smiled "If it's the right cock, it's the most wonderful thing you can imagine. Even if it's just a cock that you tried because it looked like fun it's great. Better than anything else."

They laid together for a few minutes and sue spoke again. "Trish, I think I'm ready to give up my virginity. That is unless you object."

Trish was stunned "Why would I object. It's your virginity. If it's what you really want than go for it."

"No you don't understand. I want to give it to your father."

If Trish was stunned before she was left dumbfounded now. She finally managed to stammer out. "My father? You want to fuck my dad?"

"Not if it would bother you or hurt our friendship, and I still want to eat your pussy. It's just that I always said I wanted to wait for someone who would make me feel good and who knew what they were doing. Also somebody who would treat me well. I never cared if it was going to be the man of my dreams or anything silly like that. I just wanted to enjoy it the first time. I think he would be gentle and do all that for me."

Neither girl said anything for a long time then Sue asked "Are you mad at me? Please don't be mad."

Trish chuckled a bit "Actually I think I'm jealous."

"Jealous. Why neither of us is really gay and I mean this is the first time we did anything."

"No. Not jealous for you. Jealous of you. God I am a sicko aren't I."

Now Sue was stunned "You mean you want to sleep with him too?"

"Trish hesitated "I never thought about it before you guys were talking about how hot he was. But you're right he is hot and I love him. At dinner tonight, I pulled my top tight when I sat down so it would show off these pitiful tits I have. I was showing off for him or trying to and my nipples got really hard thinking about it, then I could tell he noticed my nipples sticking out and I got all wet thinking he noticed me. But when you started talking about it I realized I was jealous cause I wanted him. Is that sick or what?"

"I don't think it's sick. I think it's beautiful that you love your father enough to want to share yourself with him. I realize most people think its weird but I'm not one of them. Like I said if you don't want me to I won't have him. If you want him for yourself that's Ok."

Trish hesitated. "Do you think you can get him to do you. I mean he's pretty open but a little old fashion at times, especially when I'm around."

"Well I don't think it would be easy, especially the way he was acting when he was putting the stuff on me. All nervous and proper and all, but I think I could do it. You know get him interested. But you're right if he thought you'd be upset he wouldn't even consider it."

Trish smile at her friend. "Go for it girl, and good luck."

Sue kissed her "Thanks. And if it works out maybe we can share him."

"God, you little slut. First you want to fuck my dad then you want me to join in a three way." Trish laughed. "Maybe, but for now, if I stay here talking to you I'm going to get all horny again and your sunburn is too bad to help with that. So I better get to my own bed."

Trish crawled out of bed and gave her friend another long kiss before gathering up her clothes and returning to her own room. She laid in bed a long time thinking about Sue and making love to her and then thinking about her father and how it might feel to have is cock in her pussy or in her mouth and how good his cum would taste. The same cum which made her. She had to play with her clit and get off before she could even begin to relax enough to think of sleep. Then once asleep she dreamt about daddy.

Frank was getting ready for bed and decided to check his e-mail before going to sleep. Usually he wore nothing to bed but with 4 girls in the house he had started wearing sweat shorts to bed, just in case. So he padded down the stairs and as he got to the second floor he heard a noise and noticed that Sue's light was still on. He was concerned for her so turned and went toward her room. He turned at the doorway and it was open, he raised his hand to knock and stopped frozen. As he looked in he could see Sue's sunburned body lying on the bed but on top of her and at right angles was another female, kneeling over her and bent at the waist. Her ass and pussy pointing directly at him and the pussy had a finger in it. Sue was fingering one of the other girls. Then the long red hair hit his awareness. Sue was having sex with his daughter!

He took a step back into the darkened hallway, then another. He knew he should turn and go but he was mesmerized by the sight of his daughter's ass and pussy being finger fucked by the beautiful little girl in the bed. He watched the entire tableau unfold and watched as his daughter came on the hand in her pussy. Watched as her pussy juice ran down the arm then as they lay down together and started to talk.

He heard the whole conversation. Heard how Sue wanted to have sex with Trish again and how Trish did also. Then how Sue wanted to give him her virginity and than most startling of all how his daughter wanted to fuck him. While he had gotten a hardon immediately on seeing the girls, the revelation that his daughter found him hot and wanted to bed him nearly made him cum in his pants. Then he heard Trish agree to it and give her blessing. This was too much, fuck the e-mail he needed a strong drink.

Frank retreated back upstairs and retrieved himself a water glass filled it with ice and then straight Scotch. He drank it down straight and quick, trying to calm his nerves. Then he went to bed to let it works its magic and knock him out. He laid in bed waiting and memories of his little girl's ass and pussy kept floating in his mind. "You're not supposed to think like that you pervert that's your little girl. You want to fuck Sue, Ok go ahead, or Barb or Janet Ok, be a cradle robber but your little girl. That is a no no!!" He chastised himself. With those thoughts running through his head Frank dropped off into a drunken sleep.

Later that night or actually early the next morning Frank was awaked to a whimpering and somebody shaking him. He was still suffering the partial effects of the alcohol as well as being woken from a dead sleep.

"Frank, help me. It hurts again, please." He became conscious enough to recognize Sue standing over his bed, holding the jar of suave.

"Ok lay down here let me put it on you." She crawled onto the other side of his bed and laid her naked body on his sheets and he began to apply the suave to her as he had done before. By the time he got to her ass he was awake enough to remember the sight and the conversation her had overheard earlier. But realizing he was still a little drunk he was not sure if it was an alcohol induced dream or reality induced alcohol. So he carefully applied the ointment and enjoyed touching this young body in his bed. Well if it was reality he could deal with bedding this beauty but if it was a dream he was not going to fuck up his relationship with his daughter.

Before long he had finished her back and she rolled over already purring thanks and how much better she felt. He went to work on her front and this time he spent more time on her breast than he really had to but he was enjoying it and so was she. She was sighing and purring how nice it felt then as he moved lower and did her stomach and legs he noticed she had her legs spread farther than she had before and he had a wonderful view of her pussy. A very tempting view. Then he returned to do the crease in her legs, as he did the first side she reacted by slightly humping forward toward his hand. He hesitated but went to do the other side and this time as his hand passed near her sex she reached out like lightening and grasped his had and pulled it into herself as she orgasamed. She held his hand on her pussy and tried to hump against it. He was scared. Not sure what to do. Yes he would like to fuck her and his hardon proved it but he wanted to be sure before he took this risk. So he held still and she looked up at him with pleading eyes. He had to say something. "I was drinking and am still a little drunk. I need time. I want to be sure. Please not tonight."

builder216
builder216
1,288 Followers