Moving in on Dad Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
builder216
builder216
1,286 Followers

She looked up at him and smiled. She knew she had him but if she really wanted it she should wait so all she said was "Ok, but can I stay with you tonight. Please"

"But Trish...my daughter?" he stammered.

"She won't mind. Besides I just came here to get ointment and fell asleep. No hanky panky. Just fell asleep." And he relented and lay back down next to her and she slid over to be close to him before they both drifted off to sleep.

Trish woke early the next morning feeling good. She got out of bed and headed into the bathroom as she passed Sue's room she noticed her friend was not in bed. "Well either she went after daddy last night or she's up early. ", Trish thought to herself. After she finished her morning pee she returned to her room and slipped on a pair of panties. Then she reached for a shirt and stopped "No if I'm going to work on daddy too then I may as well start today." For a minute she thought about taking the panties back off but then figured that may be a little much for the first time. So it was in just her sheer panties that she climbed the steps to the kitchen to get a cup of coffee. A quick glance in the kitchen said "No coffee made, means Sue's with daddy." Not being able to resist she went and peeked in his room and sure enough there was her friend naked in her fathers bed spooned up against him, and surprise she had her hand lying over his side and buried down the front of his pants. Trish smirked at the sight and retreated to the kitchen to make coffee for everybody.

Frank woke to the pleasant smell of fresh coffee and the even more pleasant feel of a female body pressed against him and his hard dick was ensconced in a warm smooth hand. Very pleasant!

Then the events of the night before crashed in on him. He froze and tried to remember. "Did he fuck this girl and was it Sue holding his dick or his daughter Trish?" The cobwebs cleared and things fell into place. Relief flooded him as he freed himself from his sleeping would be lover and slipped out of bed.

He quietly pulled on a T-shirt and moved out to the kitchen for some coffee. As he got there he saw his daughter standing there leaning against the counter with coffee in her hand a smirk on her face and her tits bare to anybody in sight. "Jesus Trish put some clothes on. You're not supposed to be running around like that in front of me."

She smirked even harder at him and said "Why not, you've seen them before and their not much bigger now then they were then. Oh and did you and Sue have fun last night? Cradle robber, seducing your daughter's friends. You ought to be ashamed."

"What are you talking about? Sue...Sue came in and woke me last night for the suave and... and fell asleep. That's all nothing happened."

She set her coffee cup down and turned to make his for him. She walked over and handed it to him. "That's Ok daddy. If you want to fuck my friends and they all think you're hot, so they probably all want to fuck you. It's ok with me."

That said she put her arms around him gave him a hug and said "It's Ok I agree with them, you are a hottie." Then she kissed him and with the kiss ran her tongue into his mouth. Before he could react she released him. "I'm going to get a shower when I'm done I'll make you breakfast and we can talk about making Sue my new mommy." She smiled over her shoulder at him as she went down the stairs.

"Oh God, what have I done to get in this predicament. I was just living my nice quiet life in retirement and now I have one little girl crawling into my bed and my daughter seems bent on seducing me." The thought ran through his head as he stood in the kitchen holding his coffee cup. Then he groaned as he realized his dick was as hard as it had ever been. The thought of his daughter's nearly naked body and her tongue in his mouth had gotten him excited. This was not supposed to happen. This was his daughter. He was not some incestuous pervert. "Oh, what am I going to do." He said aloud.

He needed to think, to figure this out. He headed for the deck. It was always peaceful in the morning and he often sat there to work out problems that clients brought to him. So he took his coffee cup and moved out into the early morning sunshine. It was already warm out but the breeze coming off the ocean was pleasant. Frank had a place where he would sit and think. It was the far corner of the deck, hidden from everything else. He had long ago set a table and chair there. He moved to it now and sat down with his coffee.

He sat there, at first drinking in the warm sunshine and letting the coffee work then his thoughts began to form. Sue's coming to him in the middle of the night had not been a total surprise, he had overheard her and Trish talking and he, at least intellectually knew that she wanted to get into his bed. But emotionally he was not prepared for an aggressive and beautiful young woman to try and jump his bones. That was fairly easy to deal with.

Yes, he could handle that. Especially since Trish did not seem to mind at all. She had given her approval to Sue last night. But before he let the little girl have her way with him he wanted to find out what she was going to expect. Was it a roll in the hay, some recreational sex? Or was she going to place emotional baggage on top of the act. If she was than he was going to have to go very slowly and make sure that he was willing to accept a relationship.

He had spent the last four years avoiding entanglements. Short affairs only, no time to get serious. There were enough local women who got themselves knocked up over the summer and then spent most of the rest of their lives looking for someone to take care of them. Not that he would have minded in a couple of cases but at his age he really did not want to take on the responsibility of raising kids again. "I did my time and yes it turned out well and I love my daughter but I have no intention of going to graduation exercises in a wheelchair and turning up my hearing aid to hear the address."

But then there was Trish. His daughter apparently wanted to have sex with him. He had to admit to himself that he found the idea exciting. He got hard as a rock at the thought of her luscious little titties. The way she had stood there in the kitchen damn near naked. Hell even her panties were so sheer that he could see the thin red strip of pubic hair she kept when she shaved herself. She was a beautiful woman and he had always had a thing for redheads. Her mother had been a blonde and he knew that red hair ran in his family, his grandfather had been a redhead as had 2 of his mothers siblings. His own brown hair had had a reddish tinge before it started to gray. So Trish's red hair had been no surprise. But this fixation she had developed, he could not let it happen.

About the only thing he could think of besides just chastising her about it was to ignore it and let her work past it and get interested in some boy. He knew she had always been fickle with boys. A month or two with this one then move to another. Where her mother had been emotionally needy, clinging to a relationship just because it was there, she had grown up to be more like him. Strong and independent, not really needing someone to be happy but apparently enjoying the contact. Well it seemed like that was the best way to handle it, just ignore her advances and let her know he loved her. Let he move on to somebody else. After all it was only two weeks, then she would be going back to her mother's until she found a job.

His coffee finished and his thoughts cleared up, plans laid he moved back to the kitchen and poured another cup to take into the bathroom with him where he would shower, shave and prepare for the day. Once in the bathroom he did something he never did. He locked the door. Living alone all this time he rarely even closed the bathroom door but today he consciously locked it. He just didn't want any surprises. He wanted to have some control of the situation the when and where. He could just imagine Sue or worse yet Trish walking in and joining him in the shower. Not that that would be a bad thing, at least in Sue's case but he wanted to define the relationship first not just have it thrust on him.

He finished his morning ablutions in peace and pulled his shorts on to return to enter the bedroom. Sue had gotten up and was not in the room. He could hear the chatter of the girls out in the kitchen. He quickly pulled on a clean pair of shorts and T Shirt and went to join them.

Sue had woken to find herself alone in the bed. She could hear the shower running and decided to surprise Frank and join him. But as she moved to the door she found it locked. "Damn." She muttered as she turned and headed for the kitchen. She could hear the girls out there and had a need for the coffee she smelled and some breakfast. After having spent most of the last 24 hours naked among her friends and Frank it never occurred to her to dress before joining them. Maybe she should have.

As she walked out of Franks room all conversation at the table stopped and the three girls stared at her. She looked back at them "What?" she asked.

"And how did you sleep last night?" Janet smirked at her. "Do a little sleep walking or did you decide you need some exercise before you could sleep?"

Barb joined in "I bet she just need a little more CREAM applied."

Trish was silent but the smirk on her pretty face said just as much.

"You all have dirty minds. I just needed more ointment early this morning and I woke Frank up then I fell asleep and he let me stay there. Nothing happened. Too bad, more's the pity." She giggled.

Janet and Barb just stared at her. Then Barb was the first to speak "You didn't try to screw him did you? I mean that's Trish's father!"

Then the two of them noticed the smirk still on Trish's face. "You knew, didn't you? You knew she was going after him."

"Well we talked about it and hey he may be my dad but you guys were right yesterday. He does look better than a lot of what we see at the beach. I mean take away the gray hair and he would be a hunk." Trish answered "So when Sue asked me if I'd be upset, I decided that I would not."

Then they looked back at Sue. "So, spill how was it?"

"It wasn't! Like I said, I needed ointment and then fell asleep. I'll admit that I gave him the opportunity but he backed off. He's worried about Trish's feelings. So I break that down and I get him to take my cherry." Sue stated matter-of-factly. Then she giggled. "I did get my hand on it though."

"Come on tell us, is it worth the effort?" Janet demanded

Sue looked at them shyly "Well let me put it this way. If I wrap my hand around it my fingers can't touch."

"No shit?" Barb asked

"I couldn't tell how long it is but it is definitely bigger than any I have ever held." Sue added. She had poured her coffee and sat at the table to join them.

Janet looked at her as she sat down, "Oh you little slut. I 'm surprised you're not in the shower with him."

Sue looked down at her coffee "He locked the door."

Barb laughed. "Apparently she tried."

Sue gave them a shy smile and they continued to tease her. It took her a few minutes to realize that Trish was naked from the waist up. "Trish where's your top?" Sue asked a little shocked.

"Down stairs in my room. I figured if you can walk around naked I can go topless." Trish answered.

"I'm surprised you guys still have tops on." Sue said to Barb and Janet.

They both laughed. "That's what we were talking about when you came in. If you and Trish are going to go au-naturale than we may too. But for now I'm going to go get a shower. Look out because I may come back like Trish." Janet offered.

"Yeah we'll have to look out because with the pair you have, if you turn too fast you'll knock one of us into the next county." Trish teased.

"You're just jealous." Janet defended.

"Damn right I am." Trish admitted. "How'd you like to go through life looking like a boy?"

"It's better than having to look out every time you turn around or bend over." Janet countered.

"I don't know what you're complaining about." Barb stated. "Of all of us you have the least amount of trouble attracting boys."

Now Trish blushed. She had to admit they were right on that one she had always had a boyfriend whenever she wanted one and at least one or two waiting in the wings. They all laughed at Trish's blush, knowing that they had scored. That was when Frank walked in. Janet noticed him first. She was determined to tease him a bit so she jumped out of her chair and ran over to him. She threw her arms around him and said "Morning Daddy!" and gave him a kiss on the cheek. If that wasn't enough she made sure to rub her very large and firm tits against his chest. She was wearing a T shirt and panties and her dress and attack gave him an immediate hard on. Then as Janet released him he found himself in Barb's embrace as she repeat Janet's greeting and antics. The only difference being that since she had approached him from the side she took the opportunity to rub her crotch against his leg.

They both stepped back "We're going to go take a shower before breakfast. We'll be back soon." Barb quipped before she and Janet headed down the stairs. Frank looked over at the two girls sitting at the table. Sue was as usual naked. He was beginning to get used to that as her normal condition. Trish was still without a top her tits sticking out and pointing across the room, her nipples hard at attention. Frank said a little prayer to himself "Please God let her be wearing panties at least."

Trish broke his train of thought. "I was going to make pancakes for everyone. Is that Ok with you Daddy?" As she finished her statement she stood up and to his relief he saw she was wearing panties. "Well that was something at least." Frank thought. "Pancakes are fine sweetheart." He answered her. "What are you guys planning for today, more beach?" He asked as he sat down.

"I don't know. We feel bad about Sue being stuck here and were thinking about doing something we could all do." Trish answered.

"Don't worry about me. I'll watch movies or read or something. You enjoy the sun." Sue chirped.

Trish knew that Sue was looking forward to getting her father alone for a little while and she turned her back on them so she could smile without being caught. Then she heard her dad "She may be right. I watched the weather earlier and they are calling for rain all day tomorrow. Then by the day after Sue ought to be able to go into the sun again, in small doses." He added sternly.

Sue smiled at him, "Yes daddy."

Frank was taken back for a few seconds as he looked at her and realized again just what a beautiful woman she was. Even with her skin sunburned she still was striking with her black curly hair framing her face and hanging onto her shoulders. He shook himself back to reality and began a more or less normal conversation with the naked nymph next to him and his nearly naked daughter in the kitchen. The first batch of pancakes was ready and Trish was bringing them to the table when Janet came up the steps.

Frank did a double take. She was wearing a towel around her waist and nothing else. Her massive tits were swinging free. Her body was muscular and tight and although her breasts were huge they fit well with her large frame and looked good on her and were full firm and as tight as the rest of her with little sag in them. She was carrying two strips of cloth which were supposed to be bathing suits. "Which suit should I wear today?' she was asking whoever was listening.

Trish looked over at her and said "The blue one. Breakfast is ready."

"Oh good, I'm hungry." And then she started toward the table dropping the bathing suits on a chair as she passed and sat down on the other side of Frank. Trish called down the steps. "Barb, pancakes are hot. Better hurry." Frank heard her pounding up the steps and she topped them dressed like Trish in just panties. As she took a seat Frank groaned inwardly. "Four sets of naked tits at the table with me. What am I going to do?"

He resolved to do his best to ignore it and stared at his plate as he ate but soon the girls dragged him into the conversation. They were discussing their plans and the coming rain, and were asking him if there was anything to do on a rainy day. He started listing a few places they could go. Most involved shopping, which, naturally pleased the girls. But they were unsure where these places were. You know how it is when you live someplace directions are not a worry, you know how to get everywhere. But when you try to explain it to visitors you are both rapidly lost.

Finally, he offered. "Ok, I'll tell you what. If it rains tomorrow, and if you want to go shopping, I will play taxi driver and guide for the day and I'll take you to dinner besides. But there is one condition." They all stared at him expectantly "You all have to wear clothing in public." He smiled at them

They all laughed and since they were finished eating they each got up with their plate and stopped and gave him a hug and a "Thank you Daddy". Trish was first and even though she was nearly naked she made no overt moves other than a quick chaste hug. Barb was next and her hug included a peck on the cheek. Then came Janet. She wrapped her arm around his head and pulled him into her ample cleavage. Frank thought he was going to suffocate as she squeezed him against her tits. Then she released him and walked away as if it were the most natural thing. That left Sue sitting next to him. She stood and wrapped her arms around his neck and hugged him and whispered "Thank you daddy" into his ear and as she pulled back she gave him a gentle kiss on the lips. A kiss she was obviously in no hurry to break. He felt her tongue slide out and across his lips and he resisted the temptation to open his mouth and accept it. Instead he just returned her kiss tenderly and with feeling. She finally broke away and smiled at him as she picked up her plate to carry it to the sink.

"I'm going to go down for a shower." She announced.

That left Frank and Trish alone. Frank sat there a little frazzled after having his head buried in Janet's tits, he was a little unsure. "Are all these girls trying to get into my bed? Hell maybe I should just surrender and lay down and let them use me." Trish walked over to the table to pick up his plate. She looked at him and knew he was a little confused. She bent over and gave him a hug again. "Don't worry daddy. They're just teasing you."

He looked back at her and said "I know, but I wonder about Sue. She seems... different, than the others." He was fishing to get her reaction.

Trish looked at him. "She is. She really likes you, despite the age difference. And Daddy, It really is Ok with me. I love you, you're my daddy and I love her she's my friend and if it makes two people I love happy or even if it just gives them a little pleasure then I'm all for it."

He stared at her as she returned to the kitchen. He had just gotten permission from his daughter to fuck one of her friends. He did not know what to make of it. He watched her for a long time as she busied herself in cleaning up the breakfast dishes before he rose and walked to her. She heard him come up behind her and then as he grasped her shoulders he turned her around and took a step back to openly admire her body. Despite her intentions and desires his open gaze embarrassed her and she blushed. He noticed her blush and pulled her into a hug. "You really have grown into a beautiful woman, inside and out. I love you, and thank you." Then he released her." I have some work to do, I'll be in my office. Let Sue know if her sunburn bothers her she should let me know." With that he turned and went down the stairs to his office.

Trish took her time finishing the dishes. She was thinking. Her father had just stood her there and admired her nearly naked body. It gave her a thrill, she knew her panties were wet, she could feel it. It had been a bit embarrassing, for her father to openly admire her, embarrassing yes but also intoxicating. She was now more determined than ever to make love to him. That's what it would be now she understood. She did not want to just fuck him or have sex, she wanted to make love to him. But to succeed she had to come up with a plan because she knew that although he had said nothing to her about putting clothes on after his shower, he still was not used to her running around in her panties and she intended on wearing less than that with him soon.

builder216
builder216
1,286 Followers