Moving in on Dad Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
builder216
builder216
1,286 Followers

Frank went to his office to put the finishing touches on the report for his client. It would only take an hour or so and her could print it and get it in the mail. He would also e-mail a copy but the hard copy was the final product. He sat down and fired up the computer and in minutes was working away, ignoring the rest of the world. He had put the girls and sex out of his mind and was focused on the task at hand.

Sue came back upstairs just after Frank had gone to his office. She found Trish at the sink, doing the last of the dishes. "Where's daddy?" she asked.

The question woke Trish from her daydream. "Oh... uh... he's down in his office. He said to tell you that if your sunburn bothered you again you should just let him know." Then she paused for a few seconds and a smile crossed her face. She turned to Sue and in her best little girl voice asked "Are you going to be my new Mommy?"

Sue stared at her then they both broke out laughing. "I never thought about it like that." Sue giggled.

Trish smiled and looked at her friend. "If you still want him, I think you'll have him today while we're at the beach. He talked to me a little, you know, kind of hinted. I just told him that if it made you happy and him happy than I thought he should do it. I mean I could have done little more other than saying please fuck my friend."

Sue smiled and hugged her friend. "Thank you. But what about you, do you still ... want to?"

"Yeah now more than ever and I will, it will just take a little time to wear him down. But for now I'm going to change and get Janet and Barb out of your way for a couple of hours. Not that either of them would care other than want to watch and maybe join in. but you and especially Daddy don't need the extra pressure." She kissed her friend gently on the lips and went down the steps calling her other two friends to get ready to go.

Sue sat down on the couch. She figured she would give the other girls time to get out of the house and then maybe an hour to let it seem like a normal thing. In the meantime she flipped on the TV and stretched out on the couch.

Frank finished his paperwork and printed it out. He checked the time only a little more than an hour. Now he figured he'd go upstairs and see what was going on. When he reached the top floor he found the TV on and apparently no one home. He was wondering where Sue was as he walked over to turn the television off then he saw her stretched out on the couch dozing. She looked very cute and peaceful lying there and he did not want to disturb her. He picked up the remote as he admired her body. He was amazed at how free these girls were about showing their bodies, "Of course with the thongs they wear being naked is no big step." He mused to himself. He hit the button and set the remote on the table as he headed for the refrigerator. Then he heard Sue stir. "I'm sorry I didn't mean to wake you."

She looked at him as she rubbed the sleep from her eyes. "That's Ok. I did not intend to go to sleep. I was going to come get you to put stuff on me but I figured I'd let you get your work done first, especially since I interrupted you yesterday."

He smiled at her. "Thanks I was able to finish it up. Now I don't have anything to do till October or whenever. How's the sunburn."

"Well it's not as bad and actually I could probably get by but if you would put the stuff on me again I'd be more comfortable."


"I'd be happy to. By tonight we will have to use the other stuff so you don't peel so bad. But at least the painful part will be over. Come on either on the bed or on the floor. I can't get all of you on the couch." Frank told her.

"On the bed would be better if it's Ok with you." she answered as she got up and headed into his bedroom. He followed her and as he walked thru the door he paused, she was already laying on his king sized bed, on her back with her head propped on one hand, waiting for him.

"Ok on your belly." He ordered as he picked up the jar of suave. She promptly rolled over and prepared for him. Once again he started on her shoulders and worked his way down her back. But this time he went around her ass, just barely doing the sides of each cheek, before he headed down her legs and did the outsides and backs of her legs. It wasn't until he had finished with those areas that he started on her ass and insides of her thighs.

His change in routine was intentional. He had made up his mind that he was going to give this little girl the chance at what he thought she wanted. He was going to make this a very sexually stimulating application. So when he started to work it into her ass he made sure to spend a little extra time rubbing it into the crack of her ass and down over her sensitive rosebud. More importantly he was not going to shy away from touching her pussy today. He was not going to attack her or even be overt he was just going to make her feel good and let her know that he might be interested.

He started his seduction by doing the sides and tops of her buttocks and down to the inside of her thighs. By the time that was done he had already brushed against her pussy lips 4 or five times and she was already wet. Then as he began to run his fingers down the crack of her ass she moaned and when he reached her asshole and his fingers gently slid over it she moaned again and raised her ass into the air. Then his fingers were on her pussy and he let them slide a little further before drawing them back again.

"Ok rollover." He told her in a quiet voice. She turned immediately and stared into his eyes. He could see the desire there as he went over her shoulders and around each breast, leaving the breast itself for later. Then down across her belly and over each leg. This time as he came back up the inside of her thighs he paused at the top and allowed his finger to rest on her pussy lips and linger there before drawing it up her pussy and through her slit to the top.

Once he had this done he stopped and asked her "How are your breasts do they hurt or do you want more on the inside of your thighs?"

She looked at him through half closed eyes and whispered in a breathy voice. "My thighs, more."

So he returned his attention to the inside of her thighs. He did not bother putting more suave on his hand because the kind of burn she was experiencing could not be helped with sunburn suave. He rubbed the inside of her thighs and with each stroke allowed himself to touch her pussy just a little, and with each touch she opened her legs a little farther until the teasing got to be too much and again she grabbed his hand and jammed it against her pussy. But this time instead of lying back on the bed she sat up and grabbed his head with her free hand and pulled his lips to hers. They locked into a long and passionate kiss. But before it got beyond the point of no return he broke it. He leaned back and looked into her eyes. "You know what you are offering me you can only give once. I will gladly accept the gift but only if you give it to me because you want to and not because you're horny."

She smiled back at him. "I've been thinking about it since yesterday and it is because I want to. Since the first time you touched me, I've wanted to. No strings, no promises, just be gentle and help me enjoy it. After that we will see if we both want to do it again. Or not with no hard feelings." Then she leaned forward to give him a gentle and tender kiss before she let her tongue slide into his waiting mouth.

He accepted the kiss and as her tongue danced with his he began moving his hand on her pussy and when she felt him moving she released his hand and moved hers over to slide underneath his shirt and push it up. He leaned back and allowed her to remove it, then before he could lean into her again she began to tug at the waistband of his shorts. He smiled at her and leaned in for another kiss as he raised himself off the bed to allow her to remove his pants and free his member.

As he kissed her he gently eased her back to the bed and laid her down. She lay before him naked and willing as their tongues danced in their mouths. Frank let his hand slide on her pussy his fingers in her slit running up and down over her clit and to her hole and finally he stopped there and allowed one finger to slide into her and begin to work back and forth. She moaned in appreciation and he added a second finger as her broke the kiss and moved his oral attentions downward to her tits. Sucking first one then the other nipple into his mouth and allowing his tongue to flick over them and tease before he grasped them between his teeth and pulled. The exquisite pain shot through her and she pushed herself toward his hand.

He continued to kiss his way down her body over her stomach and lingering on her belly button before reaching her pubic mound. Once there he licked her smooth hairless mound and let his tongue slide down to her slit and work its way slowly down until he found her pleasure button. Franks tongue flicked over her love button back and forth. Each touch of his tongue elicited a gasp of pleasure from her as she waited for the next sensation to rock her. Now he wanted her, wanted to taste her full nectar and he jammed his tongue deep into her love canal and licked her insides clean as deep as he could.

By this time he had positioned his body between her legs with each leg over his shoulders and his arms wrapped around her thighs. He held her like this as he licked and sucked her sweet juices into his mouth, occasionally stopping to grasp her clit between his lips and apply pressure. He felt her body tense and her legs clamp down on his head and he knew she would be orgasming so he held her legs hard and jammed his tongue deep into her and was rewarded by a gush of sweet girl cum as it flowed into his mouth.

He held her there and let her rest with his mouth clamped onto her pussy, letting her come down and catch her breath. He slowly released her legs and let his hands wander up to pull on her nipples while he prepared her for another assault. Frank loved to eat pussy. It was, to him, second only to fucking and if he could have gotten his rocks off by eating pussy only it would have been first on his list. He was really enjoying this young twat in his mouth now and wanted more. He let his tongue slide back in and took his time this time licking and sucking, flicking her clit and letting his tongue run up to her mound and back down. Always keeping her riding the edge.

His eyes glanced at the clock on the bedside table and realized he had already spent over 20 minutes eating this beauty and with his cock pounding in anticipation he decided that there was enough and dove onto her clit to bring her to orgasm again before moving on. He was almost instantly rewarded by another gush of cum flowing into his mouth and down over his chin..

She laid in his bed panting in a glassy eyed stare as he moved back up her body tenderly kissing her various parts as he moved up to place his cum covered lips on hers. "Having fun so far?" he playfully asked her.

Her eyes focused on him and she grabbed his cock in a vice like grip. "Oh hell yes, but I want this inside me." She told him.

"Patience. Anticipation helps the pleasure." He answered her as his fingers danced in her pussy, occasionally sliding out to circle her clit. Her eyes went closed and she pulled harder on his dick trying to lead it to her desperately needy hole. He resisted and continued to play with her and nibble on her tits.

He finally relented and slid over between her legs again. Once again he picked her legs up and brought them onto his shoulders as he kneeled to her pleasure box and he inched his way forward until the mushroom head was nestled between her lips and poised to enter where no man had been before.

She wanted to see, to watch him enter her so she propped herself on her elbows and watched as he slowly slid forward. She watched as the head disappeared into her box and she felt him begin to fill her up. He stopped and it was a good thing because all of the blood had rushed from her head and she was dizzy. He paused until she opened her eyes again and he pushed in a little farther, just an inch or so. Then he paused again to let her acclimate to his being there. She stared in amazement. She already felt stuffed as much as she though possible and he still had a lot of the monster to get into her. Then he pushed a little again and another inch disappeared and she felt him against her hymen. He stopped there letting the pressure build and letting her stretch. Then he backed off a bit and slid forward and then again back and forth in little strokes.

She thought she would faint from the exquisite pleasure as he gently fucked her with tiny strokes. Then he stopped. "If I push any more I'll tear through and it will hurt a bit." He told her. The concern in his voice was evident and she smiled at him.

"Go ahead. But can you get that whole thing inside me?" She asked in wonder.

Frank chuckled at her, "It's not that big! If it all won't fit then at least most of it will. But this will hurt. Once I break through I will stop and let you recover for a minute. Just let me know when you are ready for me to start again."

With that pronouncement he drove forward with all the power in his thighs. He broke through and her eyes widened at the surprise and the pain. She hissed out her breath and felt her whole body tense then as the pain subsided she began to relax. Sue laid there with him buried to the hilt inside her and marveled at the feeling. In one way she felt as though she were going to be split apart, torn in two. Yet it was a wonderful fulfilling feeling and she felt warm tingles spread thru her body. She closed her eyes and let the sensation rush over her. Then she opened her eyes and smiled up at her new lovers face. The man who took her cherry. The one who no matter what else she knew she would always remember. "I guess I'm not a virgin any more." She told him and the look of concern on his face melted into a smile. "Now fuck me. Please fuck me it feels so good having you inside me."

Frank smiled at her desire so wantonly expressed and began to pump slowly into her. Drawing himself back until he almost came out then sliding back up her tight canal. It had been so long since he had had a virgin that he had almost forgotten how special a new pussy felt. How it grasped and molded around his cock and how the velvet wetness felt on a first timer. He watched her as he pumped into her and as she thrashed on the bed. Casting her arms first to one side then the other and at the same time humping herself down onto him even more. It seemed like only seconds but actually was about 3 minutes and he felt her pussy tighten around his cock and begin to milk him as a flow of warm cum can out of her and down his balls.

He smiled as he watched the shudders of her body during her orgasm. Then began to pump on her again harder this time and her body reacted by bringing her legs up behind his back and trying to get more of him into her and he started to pump even faster feeling his own orgasm nearing, feeling his balls tighten and the rush of the unstoppable freight train carrying its load of seed rush down his cock and explode out and splatter the walls of her womb.

She felt him increase his pace and wanted to draw him closer, pull him all the way inside. It felt so good. Then she could feel something that before she thought was impossible. She felt him growing bigger inside of her and then the surprise as the hot fluid burst from him pumping his seed into her womb. The sensation of all that hot cum inside her pooling in her womb, all those sperm looking for her eggs, it sent her over the edge and she orgasamed again. Harder than before, the tidal wave rushed over her body and she surrendered to it as the muscles shuddered and twitched totally out of her control. Then she felt him lay down next to her and take her in an embrace and pull her close. The warmth washed over her again and she realized that she never felt this safe, this warm and this loved in her entire life. She wanted it to continue forever and he cuddled up to her filling every void between them with flesh. It all seemed like a dream as she drifted into that special place lovers go when they allow themselves to after they have shared their bodies.

Barb had run out of sun block and ran back to the house to get the spare tube. Janet and Trish were in the water and she did not bother telling them she was running back. It was only a hundred yards or so and would only take a minute. They had already been at the beach over an hour, nearly two and she did not want to end up looking like Sue. "But on the other hand," she mused. "Having Trish's dad giving me naked rubdowns was not an unpleasant prospect either"

She came in the front door and took a step toward her room when she heard a noise upstairs. It almost sounded like someone was in pain. So it was with concern for Sue that she turned and went upstairs instead. As she topped the steps she looked around and didn't see anyone and was about to call out when she heard it again. It was coming from Frank's room. Being the nosey little bitch she always admitted she was she crept toward the door and noticed that it was partway open. So she peered around through the open door and covered her mouth to stifle the gasp.

She knew they were all teasing Frank, sexually. Sue had seemed to be interested in him this morning but she figured Sue, the virgin among them, was just teasing them back. But it looked like Sue hadn't been teasing she was serious. Frank was on his knees pounding his massive dick into her pussy. She was transfixed by the sight, but especially by the size of the member he was ramming into her friend. Like Trish, Barb had had more than a few boyfriends and girlfriends in her time and the cock that was spearing Sue was one of the largest she had ever seen. As she watched she decided it was the second biggest maybe the third. The first had belonged to a basketball player at school that most of the girls had tried because he was rumored to be huge. She really did not count him because he was just a freak of nature anyway. It was difficult to gauge the size from her vantage point but Frank definitely was well hung!

builder216
builder216
1,286 Followers