Moving in on Dad Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Pretty much," she said "except how were Barb and Janet today?" She smiled with a leer. "Did they attack you and rape you?"

Frank laughed. "I didn't give them a chance. I attacked them. I think I wore them out." Frank offered.

Now Sue laughed "That's why they were asleep when we got home then. But were they good I mean, better than me?"

"Don't be ridiculous girl. You are, and I am not exaggerating, one of the best lovers I have ever had. That is probably because everything is new to you and you enjoy it so much. But making love to you is, frankly great."

Sue beamed with pride and satisfaction as she got out of her chair and sat on his lap, wrapping her arms around his neck and planting a tender kiss on his lips. "Thanks, even though I know you're exaggerating to make me feel better."

"Well I'm not exaggerating. But the fact is that one session with you is more satisfying than both of them. Not that it wasn't fun mind you I won't lie and Yeah I'd probably do it again but. I'd rather have you."

Sue kissed him hard and passionately. Then pulling back asked, "Have you thought anymore about what I said last night about Trish?"

He paused then answered. "Yes I have and it's a decision I will make in my own time and when I'm ready."

She could tell by his tone and demeanor that it was not a topic open to discussion right now. "Ok, I didn't mean to interfere. I just love you both and want you both to be happy."

"I know. No harm done." and he kissed her on the cheek. "When are you going to tell your Mom and Dad?"

"My dad won't care but I'll call him eventually. I was going to call my Mom tonight."

"Well why don't you go call her now. Use my office if you want privacy." Frank offered.

Sue agreed and left to make her call. Trish must have been lurking not too far away because as soon as Sue left Trish walked back out. "Well, how did it go?" she asked.

"Good, I think. I just told her the truth. We'll see how things go. But for now she is welcome and wanted in my bed." Frank answered.

"She really likes you daddy. She was so excited about staying and scared that you wouldn't want her at the same time. I think she's falling in love with you." Trish offered.

"I think you're right, and I'm getting real used to having her around. But I've not had the greatest luck with relationships in my life so we'll take it slow and easy." Frank told her.

She moved to him and sat in his lap. With a hug she told him, "I love you daddy and I think it'll work out fine. You just worry too much. I'm glad she makes you happy. I can see she does and I have never known her to be so upbeat and bubbly in the four years I have known her. You're good for each other."

"Ok Miss Matchmaker. Now I guess we have to find somebody for you." Frank teased.

"No, right now I don't want anybody. I have a new life, new job, new home and I have my daddy back." She sighed as she hugged him tighter.

He ran his hands down her back. "Why don't you go call your mother and get that over with? If she wants to scream at me I'll talk to her."

"Ok but you know I was really looking for a way not too." She laughed.

"Well I think she would catch on if you didn't come home for a couple of weeks." Frank laughed.

Both girls went and made their respective phone calls. In some ways Sue's was easier although probably more emotionally draining. Her mother claimed to be happy for her and glad she found a job but disappointed it was so far from home. She spoke to her step father who only wanted to know when she was going to get her shit out so he could turn the room into a den. She promised him it would be soon. It was his rejection of her that hurt. She had always tried to be a good daughter to him and respect him and even love him but he had just always treated her like a fifth wheel. Just rejected her attempts at being a family. He was good to her mother but unhappy about the baggage that went with the marriage. He was plain happy that she was gone. It was that rejection that hurt her.

Trish called her mother and as her father had predicted she accused him of stealing her daughter and warned her about her father's sinful ways and how she could not depend on him and on and on. It was tiring to Trish, she had heard it for four years and had begun to form her own opinion of why their marriage broke up. Besides her mother had a new boyfriend and he was a bible thumper and quickly converting her mother. Trish was just as glad that she would not have to listen to the sermons. But she let her mother rant on and then told her she would be up for the rest of her things soon. Frank did talk to his ex-wife and she did accuse him of all kinds of things. But after four years of divorce and 20 years of marriage he was immune to it he just sat with a glass of scotch and let her scream for half an hour. Then he hung up.

After talking to both girls about their respective conversations he decided it would be best to get it over with and get them moved in. Neither girl wanted to give up a couple of days of vacation time. He pointed out they would have the rest of the summer and that Barb and Janet would keep him company. Sue remarked that she was afraid of that. And when Barb overheard told her not to worry. He wore the two of them out in one afternoon and they would probably spend the time hiding from him and his monster. That brought a laugh all around.

That night they sat and planned and talked, they all went to bed fairly early and Frank could sense Sue's melancholy mood as he got into bed. He drew up beside her and snuggled close. She clung to him for the emotional warmth. They lay together for a while just touching and then he told her, "I'm glad your going to be staying. I was going to ask you to spend the summer at least."

She looked at him in the darkness, "I didn't know that, or that you felt that way."

"Sue I don't know what Trish told you about her mother and I? In fairness I never told Trish a lot of it. I just didn't want her to be caught in the middle. But I loved her mother when we got married and as things went on I suffered one disappointment after another until she was so emotionally cold toward me I gave up. It hurt me a lot. So I guess I am not going to allow myself to get hurt again. I care for you a lot and I can't describe how glad I am to have a chance to let this develop into something nice. You just have to give me lots of time and let me go slow." It was more than Frank had bared his soul to anyone in many years and Sue sensed the truth behind the words and the pain.

She pulled him close and held him and while she did she felt a warmth from him and felt it spread across her body. She also felt him relax in her embrace in a way she never had before as if he were surrendering. While they had had sex a lot and even made love in a guarded way, tonight she offered herself to him again, not her body but herself and he accepted and opened himself a little bit so she could see in and see the loneliness. Then she made love to him like never before slowly and comfortably she took him and it lasted hours until they both fell asleep exhausted.

Frank woke the next morning and felt the warm soft presence next to him and smiled. It was when he rolled over that he got the surprise. Instead of being met by the black curly hair he was getting used to he saw a head of straight red hair. There was only one redhead in the house, his daughter Trish. "What the hell is Trish doing here. Was I drinking last night, did I have sex with her?" All ran through his mind as a lump formed in his stomach. He cautiously raised the sheet to peer underneath and found that as he had suspected she was in his bed completely naked. "Nothing new about that. The girl wears clothes less often than she runs without." He dropped the sheet and laid back for a minute to try to clear the sleep out of his head and remember what happened and why she was there.

He laid there quietly for a good 10 minutes before he gave up, The last he remembered was making love to Sue for what seemed like forever and falling asleep in her arms. He had absolutely no recollection of Trish being involved and he knew he had not been drinking. The evening's memories were to clear for that. So why was she there? He had two options, he could slip out of bed and find Sue and ask her. In which case he might run into Barb or Janet and then might have to explain why his daughter was naked in his bed. Or he could wake Trish and ask her. The second option gave him more control of the situation and less potential for embarrassment. So it was a no-brainer.

He turned onto his side facing her and gently shook her awake. "Oh, hi daddy, good morning. How long have you been awake?" She asked him as she woke.

"Just a few minutes. I laid here trying to figure out why you're in my bed."

She giggled, "Did I give you a start?"

"Yeah a little. I know I wasn't drinking and I know when I fell asleep Sue was here. So when and how did you get here?"

"Sue woke me around 5:30 this morning. I don't know what you did to her last night but she was all happy and bubbly. It was disgusting so early in the morning. All she wanted to talk about was planning to go get our stuff and bring it here. I finally told her that what ever she decided was fine as long as she let me go back to sleep. She had me out in the living room and I tried to lay on the couch but was cold so I crawled in with you to keep warm. She left around 7:30 to go rent a truck or something."

"A truck? How much stuff do the two of you have?" Frank asked suddenly picturing his house jammed with all kinds of junk.

Trish giggled again. "Don't worry not that much. She just figured that if we made one trip we wouldn't be able to get it in my car so we're going to get one of those little trucks. It's just our clothes and stereo and stuff."

"Clothes? You mean the two of you actually wear clothes. I didn't even know you owned any?" he teased her.

She pulled him into a hug as she giggled again "Oh daddy, of course we have clothes, we're girls aren't we."

He sighed as he felt her little tits push into his chest and she had thrown her leg up over his so he was certain he could feel her pussy pressing against his thigh. Her leg was only inches from his dick which had gotten hard as a rock as soon as he realized his naked daughter was in bed with him and had not receded yet. He looked at the clock. It was 9:30 already. "I'm going to get up and get a shower." He announced as a means of extricating himself from the situation.

"Oh good. I'll join you again. That was fun yesterday." She chirped.

He groaned inwardly. He was trying to get away from the naked nymph and she wanted to share his shower. He thought about declining but did not want to seem to push her away. Besides nothing really had happened yesterday. He just would have to behave himself and make sure she did also.

They headed to the bathroom together and he started the shower and adjusted the water temperature, then when he turned around he was greeted by the sight of his daughter sitting on the toilet and the unmistakable sound of urine hitting the water. She had just sat down and gone without any thought to his being there and he had had to go also but was going to ask her for a little privacy before going. Apparently she didn't feel privacy was important. As he watched she wiped herself and stood up, took him by the hand and stepped into the shower pulling him in with her. "Trish, I have to pee too." He protested.

"So go ahead but your all wet now so you might as well go in here. It all goes to the same drain anyway." She answered then she got that devilish look in her eye. "Can I aim it for you."

"No you can't aim it for me. I'm not used to having people watch me use the toilet. I've been going by myself for over 45 years, I think I can manage." He Told her.

She looked down at the floor and her lower lip stuck out in a pout and he realized that he had been a little harsher on her than he should have been and probably hurt her feelings. So he relented. "I'm sorry honey, you just caught me by surprise." Then he sighed, "Ok you can aim it for me." He saw a smile cross her face and he closed his eyes trying to pretend she wasn't there. He felt her grasp his manhood and he relaxed to release a stream of urine.

"Oh wow that's neat." He could feel her directing it this way and that and smiled to himself. Then he felt a shift in her position and opened his eyes just as she started to giggle. "Feels weird." She said as he looked down and saw that she was directing his stream onto her belly and down to her pubic area and then up onto her tits, giggling the whole time. He was struck dumb, not knowing what to say or do. He was pissing on his daughter and she was enjoying it. "Who's the pervert here?" ran through his mind as his stream subsided and she released him. She leaned over and kissed his cheek. "Thanks daddy. That was fun. I never did that before." Then with that pronouncement she picked up the soap and began to lather her hands up and then rub them on his body. Suddenly all other thoughts were gone from his head as his daughter began to run her hands over his naked skin.

She started on his front at his shoulders and washed him downwards, his chest and sides and then to his stomach. Instead of continuing down to his cock as she had the previous day she urged him to turn around and she did his back moving down and massaging the soap into his ass cheeks then she reached around and began to wash his privates. Just as she had the day before she stroked him while she did it and fondled his balls. The difference is this time she didn't seem to want to stop. She was stroking him intently with a firm grip on his cock and he knew that if she didn't stop soon he was going to blow his load. "I think it's clean enough." He offered even though part of him, a large part screamed to let her continue.

She just released him and moved down and soaped up his legs then rinsed him off. "My turn." she announced as she turned around so he could do her back. He picked up the soap and lathered up then started on her shoulders and worked his way down her back. He spent a lot of time washing her ass off, rubbing it and massaging it and she enjoyed the attention as she stuck it out for him the more he rubbed the more she stuck it out. Then reluctantly he proceeded down her legs and washed her legs and feet before continuing upwards. He reached her sex and hesitated, in his aroused state he only hesitated to fight off the incestuous impulses he was having. So that when he touched her sex it was as someone bathing her not seducing her.

She felt the difference in the touch and was disappointed and as horny as she had become she wanted more contact. She had been so turned on by holding him while he peed she could not resist stepping into the stream and playing it over herself. It got her so hot she nearly came.

But now he had washed her sex and reached between her legs to get her there and she spread them and squatted down a bit so he would touch her most private parts and felt the tingle run through her body. He withdrew his hands and continued up to her stomach and finally he ran his hands over her chest. He lingered on her tits. Gently massaging her nipples and she stepped back and leaned against him. He hesitated but continued to rub her tits, occasionally running a hand down and over her sex again.

His touch had changed again, he was no longer bathing her now he was caressing her, it was foreplay now and she knew it and she loved it. She slowly reached her hand behind her and stroked his thigh as he caressed her and then she slipped that hand up between them and let it gently wrap around his manhood. Slowly she began to stroke him as he touched her body. His touch became more insistent and soon he was tweaking her nipples with one hand and cupping her sex with the other. Then without warning and probably by accident he touched her clit with his finger and that little touch caused her to release he pent up frustration and a stream of juice rolled from her pussy as orgasm overwhelmed her body. She grasped him harder and pumped him in her bliss and he was so close he too came shooting his sperm all over her back. She felt it hit her back and it the realization that her fathers seed was running down her, that she had caused it struck her and her orgasm, instead of subsiding, renewed.

Then they were both quiet and they held each other. She could feel his body was tense against hers and she knew he was not ready for this so she had to ease the guilt. "I'm sorry daddy. I didn't mean to... I mean I didn't plan on it."

He shushed her. "It's Ok. We both know we should have stopped sooner. My fault too."

She leaned back to him and pushed closer. "No I should not try to tempt you like this, but I like being with you so much. It's fun. I just didn't intend to let it go. At least it's not like we did anything like oral or fucked or anything. We just got carried away a little. Ok?"

"Yeah Ok honey." He answered

"You're not going to go on a guilt trip on me or anything are you?" She asked and turned to face him.

He smiled at her "No. No guilt trip."

She smiled back and hugged him to her. "Good, and one last thing. Now I know why Sue doesn't want to let you go. No one has ever given me an orgasm that easily before. You are great."

He blushed as she looked back at him. "Well I think we're clean enough, lets get out and get some breakfast." He offered.

She almost blew it that time because she lost control. He was feeling guilty and that was the last thing she wanted. Luckily she turned it around and made it Ok. She continued to chastise herself as they dried each other off and went out to get something to eat. They found a note from Janet and Barb. They were at the beach and let the sleepy heads waste the day it said. So they ate and chatted. Just as they were finishing Sue returned. Frank immediately saw what Trish had been talking about. She was all bubbly and energetic. As she sat there and review her plans with them they smiled at each other.

"I figured if we leave around 7 AM tomorrow we will get to my place around noon or so. Then we can load everything up and be gone in an hour or so, maybe more so I can spend time with my Mom. But I definitely want to be gone before my stepfather gets home. It won't take long to load because all my stuff is still in the boxes from the dorm and in another 15 minutes or so I'll grab the few things left in my room. That will put us at your place in the late afternoon and we can either load up or wait and spend the night or if you want we can get a motel room. Then come back the next day and be here for supper or maybe a little later." Sue gushed out non-stop.

"So why are you so upbeat and happy today, you're acting like you won the lottery." Trish asked

Sue looked at her than at Frank she smiled demurely and looked down before she said, "Well, I spent last night with a really wonderful man and I saw parts of him I've never seen before and it made me feel really special. Besides that I realized how much he loves his daughter and that not everyone is as distant and uncaring as my father or as cold as my step father. I realized what a parent is supposed to be like and I am so happy to share some time with him. It is sickening isn't it?" She giggled out the last statement

Frank was a little uncomfortable at her references to him, he never did take praise well. Trish just looked at her friend and realized that whatever happened last night, her father must have opened up a little at least and where Sue had been a little hesitant before she was now full bore in love with Frank. Trish smiled and felt genuine warmth radiating from her friend and happiness and she felt happy for her, as well as happy for her father. She decided that he was probably falling for Sue, but in his own way. Slowly and carefully, like a man driving down a hill riding the brakes all the way. He would get there, but in his own good time. Trish decided that her father was embarrassed enough so she changed the subject.